ALEXANDRIA SURVEYS INTERNATIONAL LLC

With Angi since August 2007

4.3

Landmark-Fleet Surveyors

Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipment.

09/06/2014

They were supposed to apply for a permit from the county for us and had to get different things in and it took months. He never did what he was supposed to do. I think the work was fine but I guess he was disorganized. He never quite got it complete and each stage he did not get it quite right and it took forever.

06/10/2013

The experience was good. They were responsive and did everything they said they would do and on time.

Description of Work
They re-staked the four corners of our property.

08/04/2012

The company is just not responsive - does not follow up in a timely manner. When I do talk to people, they are nice and sometimes apologetic, but its very difficult to get anything accomplished.

Description of Work
I have a house location plat from this company and since last year I have had questions about it and associated issues.

Category land surveyor

HOUSE LOCATION SURVEYS. AMERICAN LAND TITLE ASSOCIATION SURVEYS. CIVIL ENGINEERING. CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING. FLOOD PLAIN STUDIES.