J & D Construction and Maintenance

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

Local Small Construction Business with direct affiliates to House Cleaner and Electrician. Family Owned & Operated 3 Employees with ability to hire as needed for larger Jobs. Have and will Travel within and out of state, Liscensed and Insured....

Email info@teamcommonwealth.com for Financial Planning, Taxes, Last Testaments, Payroll, Bookkeeping, etc... Secondary Location - 500 Montgomery St., Suite 400Alexandria, VA 22314. (On limited occasions)

I have worked in drywall since 1993 doing residential and commercial drywall and framing. I started my own drywall business in 2004 and have been serving business and homeowners throughout Virginia since. Word of mouth has been the key to my successful business because I am committed to quality of work and I treat your home as if it were my home. I am licensed and insured.

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do copy typing projects such as manuscripts and data entry and Excel projects. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
place siding on shed 90 % complete & cover window with alum , plus install 2 attic fan to be complete also roof corner to be fix , rain was a factor ,when i return from surgery the work will be complete gaston

Category electrician,roofing,siding

10/20/2014

Wonderful service, friendly, professional, and efficient.

Description of Work
Install Cobra Ridge Vent.

07/08/2014

He came out soon after I called for review of problem. Got parts and returned soon after and completed repairs. While there he also helped to reinstall a piece of siding that had blow off. Quick work and well done.

Description of Work
Cleaned out clothes dryer vent tubing, clogged with birds nests. Replaced broken dryer vent outlet and tubing thru outside wall at 2nd floor laundry room (supplied parts). Pulled out dryer and cleared remaining debris from vent fitting at back of dryer.

Category electrician,handyman service,roofing,siding

01/26/2014

The contractor returned my call and made an appointment with the caveat that she was called to an emergency situation that might prevent her from keeping the appointment. She did not make the originally scheduled appointment and called to reschedule for the following day, indicating that she would be in my area. I indicated that I had a scheduled doctor's appointment at 1:30 p.m. on that Thursday,...

Description of Work
The contractor did not show up and did not call. I have not heard from her again; it's been four (4) days.

Category handyman service

12/05/2013

They did a great job. Great workmanship, accurate estimate and courteous, fast service.

Description of Work
Re-Roof and level shed.

30+ Years of Direct Drywall/Sheetrock Hanging, Finishing and Repair with refrences. Framing,Roofing, Siding, Trim, Painting, Fencing, Ceilings and more.

Plumbing