ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2013

Growing company with visions of becoming one of the leading community partners. We take pride in our communication and of course our quality. We will not be the cheapest, we are growing with a vision and our customers can tell by our honesty and and passion....

Plus 5 Star Painting

Since opening our doors, we’ve been committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise. I have over 8 years of experience in the Home Painting industry and I'm dedicated to providing quality service to each of my clients. Our mission at Plus 5 Star Painting is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. For more information or general inquiries, feel free to get in touch today.

Offers by Plus 5 Star Painting on Angi
Blessed Bros Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning

We handle all Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning & Roof Cleaning needs as well as seasonal Handyman Services. We service all of Prince William, Warren, Fauquier, Fairfax and surrounding counties with zero trip charges. Google us, you will be amazed at the pictures in our gallery! We're a small family owned business that my brother and I started. We stand by our work 100% & never leave a homeowner unsatisfied. We truly enjoy what we do and look forward to going to work each and every day. We are trying to get our name out there because we know that we handle customers needs and deal with different situations which may arise in a prompt, professional and courteous manner. As for myself Wes, I am a father of three. I have a six-year old daughter a 3 year-old son and a 17 month old daughter who mean the world to me and a loving wife. My whole goal in life is to provide for my family and do everything in my power to give them the best life possible. Give us a try and I promise you will never regret choosing our company. Thank you, have a blessed day! Sincerely, Wes Martin Owner / Operator Blessed Bro's Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning LLC.

Offers by Blessed Bros Pressure Washing & Roof Cleaning on Angi
Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi

12/25/2017

The vendor seemed too distracted and not overly interested; I hired another painter out of the yellow pages. That painter showed up the same day i called

Description of Work
Painting and repair of cracks

Category house painters,interior painters

Thanks for the review.. we are never “not interested” between the customers scheduling and mine seemed to always collide. We are a very motivated company and growing company things like this happen to great companies time to time.. thanks again for the chance and the review

08/12/2017

Joey was verify professional and courteous in his completion of the job. He was very flexible in working around our schedule to get the job done. We saw no sign of leaks and the paint of our shutters has given our house a refreshed look. I would definitely use his painting services again.

Description of Work
Needed ceiling in kitchen area and family room repainted due to leak from upstairs bathroom. Also had him repaint our outdoor window shutters in front of the house.

Category house painters,interior painters

Hi, thanks for the review.. greatly appreciated

05/22/2017

It went very well. I would definitely use Elite again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall,interior painters

03/27/2016

He did an excellent job! The house looks great!

Description of Work
He painted the exterior of our house.

03/18/2016

Joey was prompt at giving a reasonable estimate for the work and flexible on modifications to the job. He and his team arrived on time every day and were professional and courteous. They did quality work in a good time frame. In two days, the job was completed and clean up was very good. All-in-all a good experience.

Description of Work
inside drywall repair and painting; kitchen, hallways, bedroom

Category drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

All aspects of painting. Exterior, interior, drywall repair, power washing, house/deck staining. We do commercial and residential.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available