Landscape curbing costs by the square foot for concrete edging or other landscape curbing can vary depending on your region and the size of your yard.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Winchester, VA
There are 64 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Winchester
- Independence LandscapeBen Rupert was instrumental in providing a landscape plan in several areas in my yard that sorely needed attention. In the back yard, a tree that had been there for over 30 years had to be removed, and it left a desolate area. The large electrical box in front of this area was even more apparent without the tree. When entering the yard from the gate, there was nothing that was welcoming. Ben came up with a plan, and his team implemented it beautifully. There were other areas in the yard that also needed attention, and with Ben’s help, each were improved more than I could have ever imagined. His team removed my existing paver walkway from the extension of the driveway, hauled away the debris, extended and buried the below grade downspout into the back of the property and installed concrete sand to level and finished the back walkway with Techo-Bloc Eva Pavers. He installed River Jack Stone so that the water from the downspout would help alleviate drainage issues. He created a landscape bed and installed a Forest Pansy Redbud tree and decorative grass around the electrical box. Ben also improved other landscape beds and installed Techo-Bloc Edge Stone around them. The beds were cleaned, and mulch was installed. And finally, in the front of the house Ben’s team removed the old Azalea bushes, installed new soil, and installed Camellia bushes and mulch to finish it. I could not be more pleased with the crew’s professionalism and craftsmanship. I highly recommend Ben Rupert and the Independence Landscape & Lawn Care Team
- Independence LandscapeMark Haller (account manager) contacted me right away to provide an estimate and was accommodating to a schedule change. He answered my questions when walking around and reviewing my property, and provided an estimate by that evening. He set my expectations as to when the team would be available to provide the services and met those expectations; also notifying me the day before the team would be arriving. The team arrived promptly in the morning, completed the work quickly and neatly. The work was well done and they cleaned up and removed the debris
- Independence LandscapeWe have used Independence for 5-6 years. Mark has always been quick to respond and offers sound and professional advice when needed. His team(s) have always been prompt, courteous, and very professional. We will continue to use this lawn care company.
- Avec Construction IncFantastic; we are absolutely thrilled w/results all around. Kati, PJ, and their whole team (master carpenters, masons) took the time, thought, discussion w/us, and patience to get it all done right -- just as we envisioned. Total pros. Everything turned out perfect, allowing for variable weather, design process hiccups, and supply chain quirks. Kati's architectural insights at the front and and artistic touches at the back end of the planning/construction processes were critical a) for articulating our vision of wood/stone in the natural setting of our verdant, wooded back yard, and getting the plans just right -- long before work started; and b) ensuring that every detail contributed to the ultimate effect. In the end, nothing was out of place. In between, throughout the construction phase, we had constant, direct, multi-platform communications and coordination day-to-day. Kati, PJ and the job chiefs were absolute maestros: always on time, constantly checking and re-checking the details, ensuring top quality, and adherence to plans -- w/flexibility to make changes, in consultation, as new solutions emerged along the way. The same meticulous approach to the design process was applied during all construction phases. Our vision was always in the forefront; they worked w/us to achieve it in space. As a result, everything turned out as we had planned, but better than we had imagined. Thrilled, just thrilled w/the results. Would do it again in a heartbeat
- John Krause ConstructionAfter doing much research I hired John Krause Construction for a very large project: Sunroom addition, deck, patio, front hardscape and landscape with design of my entire house and yard! John came out personally and was very honest and his pricing was fair. They did an amazing job taking my vision and making it a reality. The crews were efficient and responsive. I will use them in the future
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCExcellent job. The price quoted was very competitive. The communication with the firm was efficient. They provided a walk through at the end of the project to make sure the client was happy. They planted grass seed in the area where the digging out had to be done and this has grown in well. They did a much better job on the seeding than my lawn care company do
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCXtraCare Landscaping renovated our backyard in NW DC. We had a Firepit and patio installed, repaved the parking pad, new fence installed and remaining yard landscaped. Everything from the initial meeting to the final walkthrough was great! The design team worked with us to create exactly what we wanted. CJ, the project manager, along with Milton and his crew were very professional and a delight to work with. They explained the process and answered all our questions. They went the Xtra mile to make sure we were completely pleased with every detail. The materials were top quality and the end result is beautiful. Once the hardscaping was complete landscaping came in and added the final gorgeous touches with the trees and plants we selected. Thank you to the entire crew from XtraCare for creating our outdoor sanctuary...We love it
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCUnexpected rain unfortunately ruined the initial pour of the new driveway, but before I even realized that this happened XtraCare was tearing up the first pour, and re-poured the new driveway which came out perfect. The retaining wall also had some unexpected complications for getting a good level 1st row of retaining wall blocks, but the guys at XtraCare worked hard at tearing out the old wall & concrete footing to ensure a solid new wall went up well and wouldn't lean over time. It's been almost 2 months since the work has been performed, and we've since had a couple heavy rains which allowed me to watch the runoff run away from the house, which was the intention! Thanks XtraCare
- Xtra Care Landscaping & Design INCEarly this year, I had a structural engineer at my house to assess what needed to be done to repair my retaining wall to extend its life for at least another 10 years. I took his recommendations, and then selected several contractors from AL to give estimates, one of which was Xtra Care. I met with four contractors in total. CJ, Project Manager, came right out and walked the entire length of the wall with me. This is a monster wall (for a private residence) consisting of 6x6x6 wooden posts. After meeting with CJ, I was convinced that they could do this job. I called Mari at the office and scheduled the work for the 3rd week of August, which was several months away. The fact that they were booked months in advance is obviously a good sign. I then called back the structural engineer and told him who I selected to do the work. When I mentioned Xtra Care, he said simply, "They're good...I've worked with them before." Good sign # 2. Due to the heavy rains in August, the job was pushed back a few times, which happens and is not a problem. Mari always emailed me with updates daily, and CJ always promptly replied to any calls or texts from me. Once the guys started, it was done in a few days as promised. They did exactly what we contracted for, and a little more. CJ also came back to the job to do a final walk through. The work turned out better than we could have imagined. We are very happy with the work, and the $4,750 was more than fair for what was done. And, the awesome communication was an added benefit. We would definitely hire Xtra Care in the future. Thank you CJ, Mari, and the crew
- Green Future ConstructionWe are grateful for Green Future Construction’s excellent and professional workmanship. They went above and beyond in helping us design and build our dream patio and pavilion. Special shout-out to John K. (Designer and PM) and his crew for their top-notch service and commitment to the success of the project! They were detailed-oriented and artistically passionate from start to finish. Plus, they were true experts in hardscaping, landscaping, and design / build construction. We would hire them in a heartbeat! Big thank you. Gio E
Landscapers in Winchester
- Business Description:With over 22 years of experience Capitol Landscaping Inc is an expert in the landscaping, hardscaping and lawn & yard work trade. We sustain our business on quality and integrity. The president of the company personally supervises each job before telling the customer it's done.We look forward to earning your businesRecent Review:The sand originally installed between my driveway pavers had largely washed away after a number of years, allowing weeds and moss to grow there in abundance. I contracted Capitol Landscaping to replace the sand with longer-lasting polymer sand at a cost of $5000+. The work was performed in November 2020 but, within six months, weeds and moss have grown back between the pavers almost as badly as before the work was performed. The company has failed to even inspect the obviously poorly performed installation despite promises to come back to the house multiple times. This company does NOT stand behind it's work and I definitely do not recommend them. It was a complete waste of moneyJAMES R.
- Business Description:We provide high-quality, creative stonework and landscaping, specializing in stone walls, patios, walkways and all landscape design projects. Our designs combine natural beauty and function—creating visual harmony between structures and their surroundings—adding value, elegance and integrity to your home. Our superb craftsmanship brings your vision to life. We will help you achieve your dream outdoor living spaceRecent Review:The paver walkway is beautiful it is sand based. They came in did the work and it was done beautifully!Raziel H.
- Business Description:My name is Erik I do landscaping services mow lawns, mulching, weed cleaning flower planting and any other jobs you need around the yard at a reasonable priceRecent Review:He provided a very good work. He is a good man. He did a very good and professional service. He provided a good price.Brando B.
- Business Description:The Pond Doctor is a Master Certified Aquascape Contractor specializing in pond and waterfall design and maintenance. We attend yearly training seminars at Aquascape in Chicago and are educated on all aspects of the Water Garden Industry. We are proud to be associated with the best pond builders in the IndustryRecent Review:After weeks of back and forth and scheduling issues. They assessed the issued and quoted me a price of $4000 (four thousand dollars) which is completely ridiculous. the pond is not even three feet wide and cos me less than $2500 to install. I contacted Backyard ponds and they addressed the issue for $400 (four hundred dollars) Either the "professionals" and The Pond Doctor are crooks or are completely incompetent and are unable to do their job. Ether way I would advise anyone who is considering them to keep lookinCraig B.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At David Ricard Masonry we’ll take your ideas and turn them into beautiful artwork that always pleases our customers. Honest family business that has been serving the Washington DC area for over 12 years. Please call (571) 437-8957 24/7 to contact us for a free estimate now!Recent Review:It went really well. Would definitely hire again.Aaron B.
- Business Description:We are your award-winning construction resource focusing in the tri-state area. JC Smith LLC has experience completing over several hundred new houses from clearing the lot to walking the customer over the threshold. We have managed thousands of construction projects from planning to delivery giving us our expansive knowledge and understanding of international residential code, structure design, and build methods used in new to historic era construction. Our specialization offers thousands of..Recent Review:Jeremy and John were consummate professionals through every phase of the job!Jay M.
- Business Description:500 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Ask about Angie's List discount. Financing available. Additional locations - 2520 Urbana Pk, Ijamsville, Maryland 21754; 1910 Betson Ct, Odenton, MD 21113; 42521 John Mosby Hwy, Chantilly, Virginia 20152. Additional phone numbers - (301) 662-1600, (410) 793-0600 & (703) 471-0960. Additional fax numbers - (301) 874-5706, (301) 261-0643 & (703) 478-3545Recent Review:Excellent! I like that they have a lifetime warranty, and replaced the door handle without a charge.Deborah P.
- Business Description:Retail Garden Center, Landscape Design and InstallationRecent Review:My wife and I recently bought a home in Mt. Jackson. In all the other places we've owned, I've done the landscaping. This time, I was completely overwhelmed by how nature had taken over the yard. I didn't know where to begin. We had visited the cafe at Fort Valley Nursery and were impressed by the garden center. So, I somewhat nervously decided to make an appointment to discuss landscaping our yard. I met with Eric Beaune, the owner, who listened well and quickly understood what I was looking for. The process was seamless. Our yard was transformed from a wild jungle to an oasis where my wife and I enjoy just walking around the yard. I appreciate that Eric is a straight shooter. He doesn't over promise. He actually delivered more than he promised in our case. Since the transformation of our yard, I've bought more plants from the nursery. I'm impressed by the quality and the prices are reasonable. The workers are always helpful and I can trust that they will give me good adviceWilliam A.
- Business Description:We are a General Service Co. Who specializes in Landscaping, Tree Service, Snow Removal, Junk Removal, Auto Detailing, etc. we accept fees in cash, checks and accepts a single job call or on a contract basis.Recent Review:I was pleasantly surprised by their punctuality and professionalism! My yard was just awful to look at. So I called Duncankoenig, they not only provided a free estimate, but they had marvelous ideas on how to beautify my property. I was pleased with ALL of their ideas. Who knew I had a diamond in the rough. Duncankoenig brought it outShaela G.
- Business Description:3 employees. Uses subs. Additional email address: email@example.comRecent Review:My HOA has contracted with AMS Construction for many years now. Andrew and his crew manage the outside maintenance for 192 townhomes in Fairfax. When emergencies creep up, he is responsive, courteous to homeowners and most importantly does excellent work at a very reasonable price. Personally, I’ve used Andrew multiple times both in my home and a house I was flipping. His attention to detail is what sets him apart. I know that he will complete the job to my satisfaction and he and his crew are very trustworthy. I don’t feel the need to supervise in them in my home. He has renovated a bathroom, foyer and redone wood floors in my home and I honestly couldn’t be happier. The $10,000 investment I made in him in the house I was flipping helped to generate a $50,000 profit. I really can’t say enough good things about AMS Construction. There is not anything Andrew and his crew can’t do. I will continue to use him and recommend him for any project you may be consideringAndrea S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Building a pond can add enjoyment and value to your home, but how much does it cost? This guide breaks down the cost of building a pond.
Tree removal can be hazardous, so it’s crucial to ensure your tree removal pro is insured. The right insurance will protect you in the event of unexpected damage.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Winchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Land ServicePO Box 5737
- A ProLawn Service Corp.280 Victory Rd
- A&D Remodeling LLC15403 Bounds Ave
- A-1 COMPLETE TREECARE & LANDSCANG4431 RINGWOOD RD
- A-1 TREE EXPERT CO1704 Henry Rd.
- A. Graham Maintenance4504 Sutherland Circle
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A.W. Flay Tree Surgeon LLC10396 Twisted Oak Ln
- A1A Inc.229 Menefee Ln
Front Royal, Virginia
- Aacme General Contractors Inc.20094 Rowdy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Able Homes Groups6766 Race Track Rd #204
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- ADAMS HANDYMAN SERVICESPO BOX 11205
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- ADM Tree Service & Landscaping LLCPO Box 313
- ADVANTAGE LAWNS LLCP.O. Box 467
- aeratorsfrommars3 Washington St NE 3
- AJs Grading And Landshaping220 Fawn Rd
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alcocer concrete and more10015 ellis rd
- Aleman Concrete Services1803 irene ct
- ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC6216 SEABROOK RD D
- Alyosha Village13674 hiddenhollow ln
- American Irrigation3752 Beach Drive Blvd
- American Roots Inc.10495 Balmoral Place
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- Amplified Services3856 Pinewood terr
Falls Church, Virginia
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Angie's Tree Service19417 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Anthony Alberga Services LLC1337 Butterfly Lane
- Antique Floors & Restoration LLC37736 Hyatt Ln
- Antonio Landscaping LLC6316 S Kings Hwy
- Antonio's Landscaping16556 sherwood Place
- Apex Landscape2844 shananadale dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Appalachian Tree Co Inc4081 Bill Moxley Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- ARBOGAST TREE & STUMP6814 KIRKWOOD ST
- Arbor Artist Inc13370 Taylorstown Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Armor Turf & Pest6568 Grays Mill Rd
- Arnette Landscapes, Inc.625 McGhee Road
- Arrowhead Lawncare900 Flowering Fields
White Stone, Virginia
- ARTISTIC GARDENS2296 GLENMORE TER
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- Atlantic Landscaping Inc213 Ashridge Lane
Newport News, Virginia
- Avalons Design5438 Taney Ave
- Avalos Stone and Landscape3516 Longfellow St
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- AYALA LANDSCAPING1330 Horner Rd
- A & M Land Service
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway Ste 342
- B and B General Contractors LLC.13008 clarion rd
Fort Washington, Maryland
- B and G Contracting LLC107 Inca Trail
- B.K. Services427 ridge road
X, West Virginia
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Backyard Bounty615 McNeill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bailey's Gardens & Landscaping, Inc.419 S Mildred St
Charles Town, West Virginia
- Bainbridge Outdoor Design Building Inc105 Executive Dr Ste 100
- Bamboo Tree Service and LandscapingPO Box 4442
- Barrett's Horticultural Services162 Poorhouse Rd
- Barrick & Sons LLC10104 Harp Rd
- Becker Landscape & Trees Service10698 Moore Dr
- BEILER'S STRUCTURES15545 Columbia Pike
- Bernal's Tree Service9392 Eggsbornsville Road
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Best Choice Home Improvement LLC.947 Northampton DR
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BHI154 SCOTT DR
- Bill's Handyman Service14713 Crenshaw Dr
- Binghamton Land Design301 Indian Spring Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bio Green Outdoor Services LLC23675 Overland Dr Ste 200
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- BL Landscaping and Trees5003 Paducah Rd
College Park, Maryland
- Blanco Contractors956 Branch Dr
- Blankson Home Improvement13670 Wasp WAy
- Blue Raven Home Inspections, LLCPO Box 269
- Blue Ribbon Koi & Marine4641 Sudley Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Ridge Oak Farm LLCPO Box 435
- Blue Ridge Property Services LLCPO Box 975
- BMC Group Inc9824 Sudley Manor Dr
- Booth Specialized Tree ServicesPO Box 806
- BOYER LANDSCAPES INC1165 FAIRFAX PIKE
White Post, Virginia
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brand Sparkling New133 Watkins Station Cir
- BRETT ROSCOE8500 Inspiration Ave
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Bright's Landscaping & Maintenance906 Birchfield Rd
- Brown & Brown Landscaping4420 Lord Loudoun Crt
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- brownoddjobs1516 commonwealth ave 204
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Buena Vista Landscaping 30 Shiloh Ct
Gerrardstown, West Virginia
- Butler Enterprise Systems3512 Ballenger Creek Pike
- BUTLER LANDSCAPE DESIGNING218 MONTICELLO AVE
- Buxton lawn and landscape LLC5624 Sinclair Dr
- Byrd Landscaping Services LLC2105 Kingshouse Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care