Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Winchester, VA
There are 44 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Winchester
- R M Banning Roofingexcellent work performed by RM Banning staff. They took a lot of time to think about this issue and performed a water test, which provided an area of the roof that needed repairs.
- JW Home ImprovementSo please that I went with JW. The side entry porch had rotted wood throughout and the steps were sagging. Also, exterior house paint had been removed years ago but prior owners did not address one side of house, probably cause it was hidden behind crepe myrtles. Crepe myrtles are now gone and that wall is very visible on the street. Also there were some little jobs needed around the house such as replacing rotted boards above the garage. Got a quote from JW in late April and scheduled the work for the week of July 21 for 6-7 days of work. Two workers showed up promptly on the 21st and did a great job. Very pleased with the JW crew as they kept me posted on the progress throughout the job which was completed in six days. Wish I could post before and after pictures as it looks fantasti
- The Chimney Doctor Nova IncCalled and made appointment for exterior chimney inspection for $100. They showed up exactly in the time window; inspected the chimneys; wrote up a proposal to replace crowns, fix broken flue tile, re-seal flashing for $650 per chimney for total of $1300. Because I accepted the proposal they waived the $100 inspection charge. I paid 20% down and the remainder a week later when they came to do the work. All work was done from outside house with only access to water and power required. No issues. I'd use them again
- Capital Masonry LLCMy family and I are repeat customers of Capital Masonry over many years. Mike Cadle and his team do flawless work, every time, on schedule, for exactly the quoted price. I received my quote in less than a day and the work was scheduled the very next week. Capital Masonry is well managed, hires friendly and hard-working employees and they deliver an outstanding result. I could not recommend them more highly
- Marks-Woods Construction Services, LLCExcellent. We selected Marks-Woods Construction because they worked with us to create a proposal and contract that met our most important goals and stayed within our budget. We enjoyed working with the designers to come up with the details on what we wanted. The construction was done by the MW team of professionals. They know what they are doing, and it shows in the high quality results
- American Windows & SidingWe worked primarily with Connor, Mike and Jack to have all the windows and doors replaced in our DC row home, as well as having our back doorway turned into a large bay window and former window turned into a doorway (substantial masonry work). We had a lot of questions about the masonry work beforehand, and both Connor and Mike came out to our house multiple times (once with the mason) prior to signing a contract to walk us through the process. Connor and Mike were incredibly patient and helpful as we went back and forth via email over a span of weeks to ensure that we were 100% confident in the products we ended up selecting (Sunrise Restoration windows, ProVia doors). Connor’s communication was consistently exceptional, we would always get a quick response to emails/texts/calls and were regularly updated on the status of our order (delayed due to COVID-19). Connor was even able to provide a long-term financing option at our request. Once the products had arrived, Jack arranged our install dates and set expectations for the work. AWS showed up with a large crew of 10-12 workers who were all respectful, friendly and thoughtful as they maneuvered swiftly throughout our home. Connor and Jack were present to oversee a lot of the work, though the crew needed little direction. The speed at which the team operated was impressive, and the quality of the install did not suffer as a result. Although we had purchased inserts rather than full tear replacements, some of our window frames had deteriorated and AWS replaced the damaged wood frames without hesitation. Given the small size of our home, we weren’t able to get much done while the team was working but luckily my partner and I both had work off during the two install days. During the installation we realized that one of the initial door measurements had been off, and Mike very kindly offered to order a correctly sized replacement door at no cost to us. A couple months after the initial install, Connor and Jack returned when the replacement door was ready and also inspected all the windows and doors to ensure that everything was perfect. I cannot overstate the level of dedication to customer satisfaction we experienced with AWS. As I said, this was not a small job and we could not be happier with the final outcome. Even when unexpected challenges arose along the way, Mike, Connor and Jack put our wants and needs first in determining the appropriate solution. AWS is a truly professional operation, and we’d highly recommend them to our family/friends/anyone considering new windows or doors
- The Chimney Doctor Nova IncThey did an excellent job on all of the work they performed! Very thorough and made sure everything was done just right. Had a very solutions-oriented approach to challenges, which I appreciated. All of the crew and staff were lovely to work with, pleasant and responsive and efficient. They have my highest recommendation
- Capital Masonry LLCOur flagstone and brick walkway was repaired and restored and it looks beautiful, just like it did when we moved in 27 years ago. The entire experience from beginning to end was professional. Garrett came out promptly and gave us an assessment of our existing walkway and then provided a very detailed and professional estimate for the project. I really wanted to restore the walkway; so many memories and footprints over the years on those stones and was pleased to hear that restoration was possible. Within a few weeks the walkway was completed, and wow, it looks amazing. I highly recommend Capital Masonry and will be using them again for a patio and driveway project. Thanks again for making this home project a pleasure
- Exterior MedicsI worked with Yong to get an estimate to replace an exterior section of brick veneer with a window. They ran into unexpected problems and additional damage once the Team tore down the wall but they gave me options, and I switched to siding instead of real brick. Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome and how it looks. I would use them again, and I hope we can strike a good deal on a new roof when I'm ready
- Capital Masonry LLCOutstanding work by Mike and the team. They arrived exactly on time for the estimate and I loved that they had an iPad ready to show high quality photos of similar projects as we walked around the site. I had the estimate for the project 90 minutes after they left and the work was scheduled and completed two days later. Mike was extremely responsive via email and the system he is using made it very easy to complete payment. After dealing with other contractors that took weeks to produce and estimate this was such a better experience
Masonry Contractors in Winchester
- Business Description:Santibanez construction is your premier contractor for fixing chimneys, patio stairs, fire box, and everything that has to do with bricks and blocks. We have the experience and proven expertise to handle all of your masonry and chimney repairs. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and ..Recent Review:I was amazed that he came out right away inspected a job and gave me an estimate. They showed up on time. Those guys were incredible The chimney looks like brand new now.Terry R.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At David Ricard Masonry we’ll take your ideas and turn them into beautiful artwork that always pleases our customers. Honest family business that has been serving the Washington DC area for over 12 years. Please call (571) 437-8957 24/7 to contact us for a free estimate now!Recent Review:It went really well. Would definitely hire again.Aaron B.
- Business Description:Virginia Foundation Solutions is an award winning, veteran owned, Class A Contractor servicing homeowners in the Greater Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Our specialties include Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, and Waterproofing. Our purpose is to redefine our industry by proving that a contractor can create a remarkable experience for our customers. This belief system has served us well- in 2019 we received the Better Business Bureau's Torc..Recent Review:They did a wonderful job and give us a big discount, very professional and highly I recommend them.Cynthia B.
- Business Description:JK General Contractor LLC is one of the most experienced home improvement companies in the Northern Virginia area. We have established the industry standards of quality and detail at an affordable price.Recent Review:From my perspective, all of the JK General Contractor teams did stellar jobs. They easily got concrete for the Patio foundation where it was needed (far from the road). Stone work, paver work, and carpentry work was excellent. I especially appreciated the help Chris provided in identifying and pricing options and then implementing the selected options. I believe the work was done extremely well and at a great valueWayne G.
- Business Description:Ryan Reph Remodeling is a family owned and operated remodeler specialized in kitchen and bath renovations, basement finishing. We cover all northern VA and border parts of MD. Our estimates are free, our work is ontime and on budget. Call for a free estimate or visit our website for more information at www.ryanrephremodeling.coRecent Review:RRR did a high-end hall bath remodel in Sep 2020 for approximately $24000. Homeowners did the basic design and material selection. RRR suggested construction and material mods, as needed, and ordered all material. Cost was clearly detailed up front, paid on draw, and was met by completion date. All stage work and inspections were completed on schedule, over approximately three weeks. Crew was always on time and worked full days, while Ryan checked in twice a week. All rough-in and finish work was neat and well crafted, including studding, plumbing, electrical, wall and floor tile, and vanity top and basin, and painting. There was some struggle with heavy shower doors assembly and clean install. All punchlist items were complete with no issues. Enjoyed interaction with Ryan and his crew. Very happy with results. Competitive pricing. Would highly recommendChristopher B.
- Business Description:We have over 13 years of tile, flooring and drywall experience! Our customers are top priority and we guarantee all work. All employees are drug tested and have a clear background! Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The best experience with Ancelmo. We hired Ancelmo to replace old tiles in our main bathroom with new ones, replaced all old tiles in the walk-in showers with new ones, and the tiles for the bathtub. Also, he pained our ceilings. The work is so nice and beautiful. Ancelmo deserves my best review based on the followings: - He is very responsible. He gave us a quote on Tuesday and he started to work on Thursday. He worked from early mornings to the late afternoons, continuously in the weekdays and in Saturday. - His work is beautiful, nice and neat. Each day when he completed his work, he cleaned everything. All my family members love the newly remodeled bathroom so much. Ancelmo spent around 10 days to renovate two full bathrooms and to paint the bathrooms and the living rooms. He is so efficient. I have no hesitation to recommend Ancelmo to my friends who need bathroom tiling or paintingFei L.
- Business Description:Looking Sharpe Landscapes is a local company in Oakton, Virginia. The company is licensed and insured and the owner, Danny Sharpe, has a degree in Landscape Design with a specialization in Horticulture. Danny is personally involved in each individual job in order to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. The Looking Sharpe staff has the knowledge to take on any size job, large or small. All employees have been with the company for three or more years. Our staff is custome..Recent Review:Excellent. I had a dry stone wall put in. It's expensive but a showstopper in terms of landscaping. Random strangers will admire it. Team were efficient, looked out for issues and resolved them quickly. Definitely recommendedSue C.
- Business Description:Renaissance Development LLC is a Washington, DC-based company that specializes in exterior masonry. We lead the way in historically correct tuckpointing, repair, and preservation of DC's old brick homes and institutionsRecent Review:Great!!!! After researching various companies for tuck pointing services, we selected Renaissance Development. This selection was based upon several favorable reviews from previous clients, as well as reviewing building restoration projects completed by this company. Our experience from the beginning of the project to the end was outstanding. The Renaissance team treated us with respect and understanding every step of the way. They were exceptional in addressing all of our questions and concerns immediately. All work was performed in a professional and timely manner. Additionally, the entire team involved made us feel that our satisfaction and needs were a priority. We will certainly refer Renaissance Development to our family and friends! Highlights: 1. Price, they had the lowest bid of the 3 contractors 2. A very detailed 17 page proposal to include: - Initial contract - License information - General Information about Tuck Pointing - Pictures and information about Tuck Pointing work completed - A list of Tuck Pointing jobs completed since 2016 3. They were also very considerate of our neighbors, and ensured their adjacent homes were protected from any dust and debris as a result of this workGregory R D.
- Business Description:We are a small but versatile construction company based in the heart of the nation's capital. We are commited to giving the highest quality service to our customers, and we are happy to provide certificates of insurance upon requestRecent Review:Was quoted a fair price and was able to arrange repairs within a week. Samuel and his assistant were prompt and professional. Would hire again without reservations.James D.
- Business Description:Designing residential landscapes since 1993, Hometown Landscape and Lawn Service services clients in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. Hometown Landscape and Lawn is fully licensed and insured. We have a Maryland Home Improvement License, are certified with Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (I.C.P.I.). We are also proud members of the National Association of Landscape Professionals. Award winningRecent Review:We worked with Tony. Carlos was the crew supervisor for the job. They excavated approx. 2,400 sq. ft. of gravel driveway, added leafgro and topsoil, and installed sod. Also removed 6 fence posts. The results were simply terrific. Beyond expectations. In 4 1/2 hours this new beautiful lawn area, with perfect contours and drainage was created. We worked closely with the crew to tweek the design as the work progressed. Hometown Landscape is highly recommended. They were the low bid price - by a lotBurt H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Clear Brook
- Stephens City
- White Post
- Bunker Hill
- Cross Junction
- Charles Town
- Capon Bridge
- Front Royal
- Round Hill
- Shenandoah Junction
masonry contractors in Winchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&E Roofing & Siding and more7612 Helmsdale Pl
- A+ Handyman625 Berryville Ave
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- AAV INC8101 Hudson Falls Way
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolute Improvement Services129 Upshire Circle
- ADO Home Services, LLCPO Box 2843
- AJ's Masonry6711 HUNTLAND DR
- AJs Grading And Landshaping220 Fawn Rd
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alex Construction220 Lambert Dr.
- ALFREDO'S CONSTRUCTION INC4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- Alliance Services5317 Danas Crossing Drive
- AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems5552 Raby Road
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AmericanRemodeling and HomeRepair Inc9712 loganJay Dr
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- ARTISTIC MASONRY CONTRACTORS2 E 15TH ST
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- Avalos Stone and Landscape3516 Longfellow St
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A&E Roofing & Siding and more
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- Beltrand`s Contractors Inc5810 Benton heights Ave
- Bernal's Tree Service9392 Eggsbornsville Road
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Bill's Handyman Service14713 Crenshaw Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Ridge Sealants & Waterproofing, LLC999 Dicks Hollow Rd
- Blujax Construction Group LLCPO Box 4246
- BMC Group Inc9824 Sudley Manor Dr
- Bostick Masonry9908 Oak Branch Dr.
- BP Associates Inc.4005 Mavis Court
- Breezewood Construction LLC13506 Floris St
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- BUTLER LANDSCAPE DESIGNING218 MONTICELLO AVE
- B.A.I Construction
- Campbell's Power Washing & General ContractorP.O. Box 1681 holly way
- Campos Masonry Inc9435 lafayette ave
- Carls Masonry Unlimited Inc.8142 Beechcraft Ave
- Carpenter Beach Construction LLC500 E Main St
- Ceresville Masonry7905 Long Meadow Dr
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Chestnut & Sash, LLC1725 Artillery Ridge Rd
- Chick Landscaping, Inc.4512 Sandy Spring Rd
- Chimney Saver Solutions9306 Old Staples Mill Rd
- Chimney Sweeps-Sherwood Forest13030 Old National Pike
Mount Airy, Maryland
- City Construction of VA LLC13101 Lee Hwy
- CL Masonry4908 46th Ave Suite B
- Clairvoyant Enterprise11588 Sidewinder Lane
- Clearwater Landscape & Nursery9585 Doctor Perry Rd
- CM Tile Installation6612 Declaration Ct
- Colao Stone & Design3301 Old Pickett Rd
- Color Match Masonry IncPO Box 1410
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Community Forklift4671 Tanglewood Dr
- Community Landscape Services24388 Stone Springs Blvd
- CONCRETE MASTERS, INC.P.O.BOX 11550
- CONSTRUCTION FOR U9873 S Congress St
New Market, Virginia
- Contractors Consortium LLC6412 Brandon Ave. 101
- Contractors For Less8238 Georgia Ave Ste 3
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Cook Construction Contracting8552 Dakota Dr
- Crescent Design & Construction Inc2933 West Ox Road
- Crystal River Home Design10655 Fairfax Blvd
- Custom Brick and Stone1015 Hard Times Ln
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- CUSTOM STONE CO2621 Quality Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Campbell's Power Washing & General Contractor
- D & F CONSTRUCTION11913 SEVEN LOCKS RD
- D T Concrete11 6th Ave
- D&A Concrete1944 Kennedy Dr 102
Mc Lean, Virginia
- D&A Contractors LLC110D Frederick Ave
- D&D Construction & Landscaping7108 Greenvale Pkwy
- D&J's Home Services21054 cornerpost sq
- Dacostas Consult LLC9140 Edmonston Court Suite 102
- Dans Construction Services LLC449 Harmony Ln
- David L Sisk Landscape & Home Services182 Kenney Store Ln
- David Ricard Masonry12329 Beechnut Ct
- Davis Chimney Service19486 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- dban masonry829 Harris Creek Rd
Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Del Castillo Construction7430 Gene St
- Del Cid Construction Inc21 Dudley Ct
- Delcid Contracting LLC104 Williamson Road
- Designers General Contractors Inc6400 Baltimore National Ste 600
- Destiny Waterproofing LLC2323 Freetown Ct Unit 2B
- Diaz Landscaping & Tree Service8226 Frye Rd
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- DMV Chimney & Masonry Repair104 N Bailey Ln Suite 101
- Dominican SolutionsP. O. Box
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & F CONSTRUCTION
- EAH Landscaping Service Inc23131 Ridge Rd
- EAH Landscaping Service Inc