Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Gloucester, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Gloucester
- 4 Service ProsWith recent heavy rains, I had some water pooling in one corner of the basement. Mr Justiniano from 4 Service Pros came to the house and immediately observed that my yard was sloping toward the house and had a pronounced low spot. He investigated the basement thoroughly and advised that I did not need his services at plumber rates but rather needed a landscaper who could install a French drain, a collection basin, a drain buried pipe and landscaping to redirect water away from the house particularly away from one corner. He said water in the basement problems are generally caused by settling and landscaping problems. Mr. Justiniano's opinion was confirmed by a couple of other pros although a few tried to sell me on the idea of an $8,000 - $9,000 sump pump and other expensive work. Call 4 Service Pros, I think they will do you good read less
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work read less
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew were efficient, flexible and professional. Would absolutely recommend. Shout out to Calvin and his crew: Andrew, Trevon, Joseph, Mike and Aaron! Thanks for the great work. What a relief!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair did an amazing crawl space encapsulation job at my house. I’ve been planning to combat the moisture problem in the crawlspace for the last three years. I obtained 6 bids and a lot of diverse recommendations on the best approach that should be used in solving the problem. After counseling with James City County and a structural engineer, I decided to go with Bay Crawlspace because their approach closely aligned with the independent advice I received. Additionally, they also offered financing options that helped us manage the monthly expense budget. They worked with the County on obtaining work permits, came in completed the work within the timeframe they promised and left the area clean of all debris. Since the install last year, I have had the pleasure of meeting their Field Manager Seth Lilienthal who performed the annual preventative maintenance. He checked the entire system, cleaned filters and changed batteries out to ensure that the system continued to run effectively and efficiently. In summary, as a homeowner, I’ve learned that you get what your pay for. The cheapest vendor may actually be the worst. Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the company I would highly recommend for crawl space encapsulation. Their team of professionals is very knowledgeable and focused on delivering exceptional customer service read less
- JES Foundation RepairTeam was very professional and work was completed in a timely manner. Team also cleaned the area that they repaired!
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairSeth Lilienthal called one hour in advance of his arrival to let me know he was on his way. Upon arriving he explained he would make sure entire area was sealed, dehumidifier and condensate pump were working properly, clean dehumidifier filter, change batteries in sensors and check humidity. Once finished, he informed me everything looked great and the humidity was 48%. Bay encapsulated my crawlspace in 2018 to correct excessive moisture conditions. Since that time humidity levels are consistently 50%or less. Great job by Bay Crawlspace read less
- S&S Waterproofing And Foundation RepairWe were very pleased with the foundation waterproofing work done for us by S&S Waterproofing. They were responsive to our calls, patient with our questions, and prompt with their service. The crew worked hard and efficiently. It was a big job, and required a lot of digging. They managed the work site well, and at the end of the project, they cleaned everything up nicely, replanted the bushes we wanted to have replanted, sowed grass, and spread down appropriate quantities of straw. We recommend them highly read less
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBeau did a great job outlining all of our options and helped us settle on what we needed by answering all of our questions. Matt, James, and Seth did a great job encapsulating our crawlspace. All were very professional. There were a few items left to do after the initial installation and they had someone out to create a punch list just like they said they would. We appreciated having this additional individual come and check the work after it was completed. Definitely a trustworthy company. One thing to note is to check with your termite warranty company before you make plans to encapsulate as they may not extend their warranty. We didn't know this until after the install and I wish we were told before. There are companies out there that will give you a warranty but it costs an extra $1k plus because they require doing a termite treatment. Encapsulation was a pricey expense for us and cost was a concern so the heads up on this would have been nice read less
- JES Foundation RepairJohn, Bradley, Jason, Nathan, Mike, Aaron, and Andrew were all amazing! They were so helpful, friendly, and patient when we asked questions. After showing up on time, ready to work, they managed to do a huge job in only three days. Not only are we impressed with the job they did to help us stop the basement from leaking, but we'd hire them again if our foundation ever needed repair read less
Basement Waterproofers in Gloucester
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:The work was completed beyond my expectations. I was very pleased. The crew/technicians (Tyler and Ian) were on time and very professional. Upon arrival they reiterated what they were going to do. The sales representative, Mr Cuffee’s presentation was the selling point. He ensured I fully understood what would be done. The team in my opinion, is a reflection of all JES professionals. I would not hesitate to call JES should a need arise in the future. Just want to say thank you to these three representatives for a job well done. Again, thanks much read lessRoy S.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:Great professional and clean up was great no messBrenda T.
- Business Description:Virginia Foundation Solutions is an award winning, veteran owned, Class A Contractor servicing homeowners in the Greater Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Our specialties include Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, and Waterproofing. Our purpose is to redefine our industry by proving that a contractor can create a remarkable experience for our customers. This belief system has served us well- in 2019 we received the Better Business Bureau's Torc.. read lessRecent Review:They did a wonderful job and give us a big discount, very professional and highly I recommend them.Cynthia B.
- Business Description:To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, an.. read lessRecent Review:Cool hand Luke showed up on Thursday dressed to kill. Crawled under house for 30 minutes and said he would get back to me on Friday with price. Never heard back from him or his lousy company.Richard L.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read less
- Business Description:Coblentz Construction and Concrete LLC is a general contracting company with over 20 years of experience, offering both residential and commercial services. We have extensive experience in installing driveways, sidewalks and patios. We also undertake structural and esthetic repairs, concrete planing and resurfacing, waterproofing, and caulking projects. Ask us about or military discounts read lessRecent Review:Excellent craftsmanship. Steve, Laura, and the whole team were among the best we’ve worked with. They were always prompt and communicated clearly the proposal of how the work would be completed; they even worked in the rain setting concrete. The work was fantastic and they did an awesome job on the cleanup and regrading. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs any type of concrete construction. Thank you again Coblentz Construction read lessJonathan K.
- Business Description:Storybound Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded, insured, Class A general contracting firm serving Virginia.
- Business Description:All of our technicians are certified applicators, meaning we have more experience and knowledge than most of our competitors. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, as well as offer financing options on our services. We offer 10% off initial pest or termite service to Angie's List Customers read lessRecent Review:It was excellent and they were very professional.Barbara H.
- Business Description:TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL: 804-798-7880.Residential and commercial foundation repair and new foundations. If you have cracked exterior brickwork then you have foundation settlement. We use the patented a b chance helical underpinning system. Adding on, or building a new house then utilize our deep foundation helical piles to support your new structure. If your chimney is moving away from your house then we can fix it. Basement wall cracking then give us a call. free estimates. l.. read lessRecent Review:I never heard from them. Please let me know if this is a mistake.Meg H.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co.. read lessRecent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Locust Hill
- Gloucester Point
- Glouster Point
- West Point
- White Stone
waterproofing contractors in Gloucester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Accel Pest & Termite Control1236 Jensen Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- all dry property restoration and waterproofing60 Earls Road
Middle River, Maryland
- Alliance Exterminating317 Holmestown Rd
Saint Stephens Church, Virginia
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- ATLANTIC SPRAY SYSTEMS18125 Heath Industrial Rd.
- Accel Pest & Termite Control
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Coblentz Construction and Concrete4000 Incubator Rd
- CREATIVE CONSERVATION10992 RICHARDSON RD
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- JES Foundation Repair2569 Quality Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Johnson's Junk & Trash Removal213 Peninsula Ave
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Northern Neck Property Services8640 Menokin Road
- Northern Neck Property Services
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- RICHARD'S705 W Pembroke Ave
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing Co355 Olde Rte 604
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Stable Foundations LLC12439 Maple St
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- STORYBOUND CONSTRUCTIONP.O. Box 1304
- Strata Building Specialists2289 S MILITARY HWY
- s and w general contractors