Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Spotsylvania, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Spotsylvania
- Cairns SurveyingAndrea & Gary Cairns are excellent. I am a realtor and have relied on them for years. They have completed many surveys for clients, as well as for the horse farm I purchased. In some cases there were complicated issues that had to be resolved, and they always get it done. They've surveyed townhomes, single family, farms and mountain property for me. They are experienced, knowledgeable, reliable, professional, reasonably priced.... and on time! They also happen to be very, very nice people! I highly recommend Cairns Surveying read less
Land Surveyors in Spotsylvania
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe.. read lessRecent Review:The job went great! Livengood Electric went over and above my expectations for this project. This wasn’t the easiest project out there on sure but with Jake’s expertise he was able to make short work of the project. We have a new service panel do you provide us years ofTrouble free electrical service, and a new generator but when the power goes out! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Jake read lessLogan B.
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to.. read lessRecent Review:Reschedule Several times put the well site at the wrong place we had to have her come out again it cost us another $450 and put us back on time frame of 3 months having to have county re approve. Absolute worst read lessRegina B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years.Recent Review:Very, very well. Called Alan on Thursday, the survey team arrive the following Monday and I had the survey in hand just one week after I called. Terrific service.Chapman D.
- Business Description:Since 2016, we has provided over a hundred clients with extremely high quality services for a significantly less cost than the typical landscaping company. We are able to achieve this due to our owner and workforce being fully comprised of full-time students; however we do not sacrifice quality for affordability, for we are simply uniquely able to work for less. Our quality is reached through experience, for our owner was raised by a father who owned multiple business' himself, therefore he.. read lessRecent Review:They have been persistent result of their work has been good so far.John W.
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife engineering and land surveying comapny. Both principles are very hands on and perform the majority of the work required to fulfill the obligations to the client. Please be aware we do ask for deposits. The amount varies but usually amounts to 40 to 50 percent of the total job. Being that most jobs are less than $300.00 the deposit covers direct expenses associated with the completion of a portion of the project. Direct expenses are fuel, materials, labor cost, and e.. read lessRecent Review:Responded to request for quote during the weekend, scheduled a Monday afternoon appointment. Didn't require me to be home. A team of two, including Mr. Thurber, showed up on-time and performed the work within an hour, locating all property boundaries and taking all needed measurements. By Wednesday I had the updated PLAT for my county permitting read lessAshton H.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:He did an excellent job of marking and labeling the land boundaries . The cost was very reasonable.Joetta K.
- Business Description:Improve the look of your property with help from a dependable general contractor. Contact us in Culpeper, VA, to get started.
- Business Description:Transportation/Utility Design, Traffic, Land Development and Planning, Surveying, Right-of-way Acquisition, Environmental, Construction Engineering and Inspection, Structural, Litigation Support
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years read less
- Business Description:Roth Environmental, LLC provides a full service of environmental investigations and assessments to assist our clients in achieving their project goals. Roth Environmental works to determine if any potential constraints are present that could affect proposed development or improvements on a property read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Locust Grove
- Ruther Glen
- Bowling Green
- Port Royal
- Brandy Station
land surveyors in Spotsylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bell Land Surveys LLC30 Industrial Dr # 1B
- Bell Land Surveys LLC
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- K&C Construction & Landscaping, LLC12476 Hunt Rd
- K&C Construction & Landscaping, LLC
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCPO Box 1960
- Land Survey Solutions PLLC
- Piedmont Land Surveyors11226 Alum Springs Road
- Piedmont Land Surveyors
- Starving Students Landscaping12610 Plantation Dr
- Starving Students Landscaping
- Thurber Engineering and Land Surveying10707 Woodland Dr
- Thurber Engineering and Land Surveying
- Willam P. Gimbel, Land Surveyorp.o. box 745
- Willam P. Gimbel, Land Surveyor