CRES Surveys

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2011

4.1

Family owned and operated. LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years....

DECK BUILDERS INC

We are a custom design build company that has served the northern Virginia area since 1993. Our commitment to the quality in our construction is our top priority and abundantly evident when viewing our projects. Let our in-home design staff help you realize the potential of your project using a new state-of-the-art CAD program. Our construction teams are employees of Deck Builders Inc. and each has at least a five year tenure with our company. We believe that quality control is a stepping stone to achieving customer satisfaction and we welcome the opportunity to serve you from the point of sale and for many years to come. Please visit the free estimates tab to schedule an appointment. LICENSE #: 2705039077A.

Groff Landscape Design LLC

* Groff is currently booking into June of 2022 for all installation work. * Groff projects are from $30,000 up. We specialize in crafting beautiful residential properties with a low-stress process for busy families. Most of our clients are in North Arlington & Vienna but we service most of Northern Virginia. We customize plans for your specific functional, aesthetic and budgetary needs. You can expect the highest level of communication, honesty, organization and dependability. Please read our reviews and visit our website to see how much our clients rave about working with us.

Contractor Solutions and Management Inc

Contractor Solutions and Management is a Full Service Design Build Company Focused on Design and Construction Quality. Hire our team to complete your Design your New Outdoor Living Space or Hardscaping project in Northern Virginia. Please note that we do not currently do deck repairs, however, we would be happy to discuss removal of existing decks with a replacement deck, porch, patio, etc.

Offers by Contractor Solutions and Management Inc on Angi

09/20/2021

Utterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with me.

Description of Work
Property survey

Category land surveyor

READ CAREFULLY. First of all, CRES Surveys has no affiliation with Angie'[Member Information Removed] List yet they allow this person to write an unfavorable review on this site. Angie'[Member Information Removed] list did call to tell me that I could buy a subscription at a fee of $5400.00 per year and add 5 "fake" positive reviews to offset this review. As far as Mr. [Member Name Removed] is concerned, you can see that we did not work for him. We have worked for his clients. I don't see any negative reviews here from them. Be forewarned of Mr. [Member Name Removed]. You do not want to have him for a client. He would not accept our "No thank you" to work for him. That'[Member Information Removed] a whole lot of sour grapes.

10/08/2020

Very, very well. Called Alan on Thursday, the survey team arrive the following Monday and I had the survey in hand just one week after I called. Terrific service.

Description of Work
Needed a survey to be used for zoning approval for an addition.

07/11/2012

This company was recommended to me by a title co. to survey my property in Arlington, VA. I was quoted $350 for plat survey and $300 to mark the corners for a total of $650. I was hesitant about the corner marking, but the guy from CRES told me $300 was a discounted rate for marking the corners, and that if I came back later to have it done separately, it would cost more. I've never had a survey done and know little about them, but the whole discount for marking the corners thing sounded like a "hard sell". it spurred me to go to Angie's List and contact a highly rated surveyor. I was quoted $350 total for both the plat survey and the corner marking and went on to have a great transaction with that provider who was professional and friendly. The "F" rating for price is obvious, and the "C" rating for professionalism is for the b.s. "discount" on the corner marking.

Description of Work
Requested quote for:1. Plat Survey Drawing2. Physical Marking of Corners of Property

Category land surveyor

As you can read CRES DID NOT work for Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I do take offense to his rating of our professionalism as Mr. [Member Name Removed] is not a professional surveyor and knows not of what he speaks. Having been in this business for 40 years I know more than a little bit about pricing surveys and provided Mr. [Member Name Removed] with a fair and honest price. In Mr. [Member Name Removed]'[Member Information Removed] defense though, I also understand him wanting to pay the cheapest price for any service be it surveying or dry cleaning. I would have hired the other surveyor also. The devil is in the detail though. We offered Mr. [Member Name Removed] a simple and honest discount explaining that he could save the cost of travel time and setup time by having CRES eliminating an additional site visit by performing the survey in a single trip. No hard sell. No B.[Member Information Removed]. Simply put, time is money and apparently, Mr. [Member Name Removed] doesn't understand this. We simply ask that YOU contact CRES and decide for yourself. Thanks.

LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years. House Location Surveys, Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Subdivision Plats, Grading Plans, Flood Certificates, Building Height Certificates,

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover