CRES Surveys

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2011

4.1

Family owned and operated. LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years....

Groff Landscape Design LLC

* Groff is currently booking into May of 2022 for all installation work. * Groff projects are from $30,000 up. We specialize in crafting beautiful residential properties with a low-stress process for busy families. Most of our clients are in North Arlington & Vienna but we service most of Northern Virginia. We customize plans for your specific functional, aesthetic and budgetary needs. You can expect the highest level of communication, honesty, organization and dependability. Please read our reviews and visit our website to see how much our clients rave about working with us.

Green landscape llc

Green landscape is a landscaping company with over 12 years of landscaping and design experience. We specialize in providing quality landscape options for your living space. At Green Landscape Llc, We take care to provide our customers high quality on every project and the best services.

Hal Co Fence and Deck

Established in 1981, we have been providing quality products and services at a reasonable cost to customers for over a quarter of a century. At HAL CO FENCE we have installed quality fences, decks, and screen porches that have added value and beauty to thousands of commercial and residential customers in the Northern Virginia area. Our services include design and installation of all types of fences, decks and custom screen porches along with the specialty features that often accompany outdoor additions. We are a family owned and operated fence and deck contractor company with a hometown attitude. We have a long history of satisfied and happy customers and would like for you to be one as well. Our continued growth has been realized, not only through our customer satisfaction, but also through the addition of better designs and quality products. We are customer driven and have your best intentions in mind. Our crews are courteous and dependable from whom we require excellent workmanship. We offer standard, as well as custom designs and use the finest products available for decks, fences, porches and porticos. From wood to composite, to vinyl, steel or aluminum, we have what you are looking for. Demanding new designs and environmentally compatible materials is a cornerstone of our commitment to providing fences, decks, screened porches and porticos that will appeal and last through the ages.

10/08/2020

Very, very well. Called Alan on Thursday, the survey team arrive the following Monday and I had the survey in hand just one week after I called. Terrific service.

Description of Work
Needed a survey to be used for zoning approval for an addition.

Category land surveyor

07/11/2012

This company was recommended to me by a title co. to survey my property in Arlington, VA. I was quoted $350 for plat survey and $300 to mark the corners for a total of $650. I was hesitant about the corner marking, but the guy from CRES told me $300 was a discounted rate for marking the corners, and that if I came back later to have it done separately, it would cost more. I've never had a survey d...

Description of Work
Requested quote for:1. Plat Survey Drawing2. Physical Marking of Corners of Property

Category land surveyor

LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years. House Location Surveys, Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Subdivision Plats, Grading Plans, Flood Certificates, Building Height Certificates,

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover