When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Stafford, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Stafford
- Cairns SurveyingI would highly recommend Cairns Surveying to anyone that needs any type of property surveying. They were FANTASTIC to work with regarding responsiveness, timeliness, the quality of their service and cost. Andrea is a total delight! She was the first to respond to my request for an estimate and followed through on every promise. The crew was exceptionally professional and thorough. I’ve already sent my neighbor their contact information. Nothing speaks louder regarding customer satisfaction that a referral of 100+% satisfaction
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI highly recommend Jim Thurber and his associate, he performed a property survey for me in Montross Virginia. Jim was very thorough in all aspects of the survey; excellent communication, punctual, answering all question, competing the survey and a reasonable price.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingArrived on time and was very thorough. I was very pleased with his work ethic and the amount I paid.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingEven though I did not use the service due to a unexpected change of plan, I would hire this company if and when I need the service based on the responsiveness and professionalism of the company.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI spent around $200. He's really responsive, professional, meets appointments and does what he says he will do. I would recommend him.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim did an excellent job! He got back to me quickly and was very reasonably priced...about half what the title company wanted. The survey only took about an hour, and he was on time, professional, and personable. He even installed metal bars when they were missing or mangled. I would definitely hire him again if I need to survey anything else in this area
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCLand Survey Solutions was very courteous and punctual. They were able to come out quickly and complete the job in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend them for this type of work.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim was extremely responsive. He replied immediately after my web inquiry and set up a service time almost instantly. Then, when I changed my mind on the level of service I needed, he was accommodating and understanding. Resulting product was professional and thorough. A great service provider!
- NEWMAN SURVEYINGI left a message to inquire about thier service offernings, they returned my call the same day. Also they provided a written list of sesrvices, cost and estimated time slots available the same day via email. very responsive, curteous and professional.
- MGI Land Surveying, LLCThey were able to get the work done and get us the certificate in just a few days. They were very professional and got us exactly what we needed. I would definitely hire them again.
Land Surveyors in Stafford
- Business Description:Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipmentRecent Review:Solid company and fair pricing. Awesome to work with, kind and professional. Overall an excellent value, we couldn't be happier. Would hire again and/or recommend to friends and family.Chad W.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:Free EstimatesRecent Review:It was a very good experience overall.Young K.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:Reschedule Several times put the well site at the wrong place we had to have her come out again it cost us another $450 and put us back on time frame of 3 months having to have county re approve. Absolute worstRegina B.
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife engineering and land surveying comapny. Both principles are very hands on and perform the majority of the work required to fulfill the obligations to the client. Please be aware we do ask for deposits. The amount varies but usually amounts to 40 to 50 percent of the total job. Being that most jobs are less than $300.00 the deposit covers direct expenses associated with the completion of a portion of the project. Direct expenses are fuel, materials, labor cost, and e..Recent Review:Responded to request for quote during the weekend, scheduled a Monday afternoon appointment. Didn't require me to be home. A team of two, including Mr. Thurber, showed up on-time and performed the work within an hour, locating all property boundaries and taking all needed measurements. By Wednesday I had the updated PLAT for my county permittingAshton H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years.Recent Review:Utterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with meCody C.
- Business Description:A Professionally Licensed Land Surveying firm, with over 20 years of experience Surveying throughout the Commonwealth.
- Business Description:Toj’s General Contracting brings 35 years of experience in residential construction site management. Whether it’s heavily forested, lightly wooded, small buildings demolition our equipment will leave your space project ready. Our Residential and Commercial Land Clearing Services Include: · Right of way clearance · Fence line clearing · Shrub clearing · Brush removal · Lot clearing for new construction · Constructio..
- Business Description:Liton properties specializes in assisting buyers agents, listing agents, short sale, property management, commercial & industrial properties, foreclosure, land & farm, and rental investment properties.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Dale City
- Indian Head
- Lake Ridge
- King George
- Locust Grove
- Manassas Park
- Mason Neck
land surveyors in Stafford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bell Land Surveys LLC30 Industrial Dr # 1B
- Bell Land Surveys LLC
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- EAGLE RIVER CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 440 2151 NORTHUMBERLAND HWY
- EAGLE RIVER CONSTRUCTION
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC6955 Sunset Rd
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC
- Olympus Painting LLC41 1st St
Dover, New Jersey
- Olympus Painting LLC