When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Brandy Station, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Brandy Station
- Cairns SurveyingAndrea & Gary Cairns are excellent. I am a realtor and have relied on them for years. They have completed many surveys for clients, as well as for the horse farm I purchased. In some cases there were complicated issues that had to be resolved, and they always get it done. They've surveyed townhomes, single family, farms and mountain property for me. They are experienced, knowledgeable, reliable, professional, reasonably priced.... and on time! They also happen to be very, very nice people! I highly recommend Cairns Surveying
Land Surveyors in Brandy Station
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and his team were great. They installed as agreed and did so in a professional manner. The project took a couple of days but they held to their word and did everything well. Very customer focused and will work until you are happy. Highly recommendUsman S.
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:Andrea & Gary Cairns are excellent. I am a realtor and have relied on them for years. They have completed many surveys for clients, as well as for the horse farm I purchased. In some cases there were complicated issues that had to be resolved, and they always get it done. They've surveyed townhomes, single family, farms and mountain property for me. They are experienced, knowledgeable, reliable, professional, reasonably priced.... and on time! They also happen to be very, very nice people! I highly recommend Cairns SurveyingRobin G.
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife engineering and land surveying comapny. Both principles are very hands on and perform the majority of the work required to fulfill the obligations to the client. Please be aware we do ask for deposits. The amount varies but usually amounts to 40 to 50 percent of the total job. Being that most jobs are less than $300.00 the deposit covers direct expenses associated with the completion of a portion of the project. Direct expenses are fuel, materials, labor cost, and e..Recent Review:Outstanding work. Mr. Thurber came a early, started quickly and proceeded to identify all corners of my property, and provided additional stakes along along both neighbors' property lines to ensure proper fence placement.The most important part of his service was somewhat more intangible; He explained how the various parts of Virginia land surveying law worked, which went greatly to explain how a previous surveyor performed a property survey as part of our 2014 home purchase but wouldn't tell us where the borders of our property were, without an enormous additional fee. Mr. Thurber was truly a professional. I would have written this rating sooner but I was busy telling the neighbors how outstanding Mr. Thurber was, and of course, explaining to them why the common property borders are different than the running fence line. If there were an A++ rating he would have earned itEric R.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.
- Business Description:50+ Years of Surveying in Louisa and surrounding counties. Specializing in Lake Anna Area. We handle all projects from Subdivisions to residential Line marking.
- Business Description:Roth Environmental, LLC provides a full service of environmental investigations and assessments to assist our clients in achieving their project goals. Roth Environmental works to determine if any potential constraints are present that could affect proposed development or improvements on a property
- Business Description:Improve the look of your property with help from a dependable general contractor. Contact us in Culpeper, VA, to get started.Recent Review:Outstanding. Turned out to be a multi-day job because Dick's Sporting Goods told us the "goal" was in when it wasn't. K&C showed up that day (after driving 1.5hrs), then when we didn't have the equipment to install, he happily came back a week later when the merchandise came in. No complaints, positive attitude, very accomodating. <br /> <br /> The work performed was done perfectly and timely. Very consultative and understanding. Would definitely recommend for any other related work. <br /Matt E.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned firm offering professional land surveying services to private, commerical and municipal clients throughout Virginia. We also cater to the private residential homeowner.
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years
- Business Description:Land Surveying and Planning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Brandy Station
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bell Land Surveys LLC30 Industrial Dr # 1B
Louisa, Virginia 23093
- Bell Land Surveys LLC
- Cairns Surveying1583 Nethers Rd
Sperryville, Virginia 22740
- Cairns Surveying
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia 23833
- K&C Construction & Landscaping, LLC12476 Hunt Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- K&C Construction & Landscaping, LLC
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCPO Box 1960
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22551
- Land Survey Solutions PLLC
- Piedmont Land Surveyors11226 Alum Springs Road
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Piedmont Land Surveyors
- Thurber Engineering and Land Surveying10707 Woodland Dr
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407
- Thurber Engineering and Land Surveying
- Willam P. Gimbel, Land Surveyorp.o. box 745
Madison, Virginia 22727
- Willam P. Gimbel, Land Surveyor