Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Christiansburg, VA
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Christiansburg
- JES Foundation RepairJES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew from Roanoke (Calvin, Andrew, Eric, and Treyvon) were exceptional. They worked steadily and were very skilled and professional. The final product was even better than I expected. I think it is also important to note that, as a woman living alone in a rural area, I found these folks to be courteous, respectful, and I felt very safe. I would totally recommend them and would hire them again if I needed their services
- Appalachian Building ConceptsThe job went beautifully. Excellent craftmanship, professional attitude, perfect clean up after finished. Have already asked him to return in the Spring for another project.
- JES Foundation RepairDevonte Kelso, Rasheed Broadwater, Keenan Pless, and Shy Lambert were very professional and did fantastic work. Great Job Fellas
- Appalachian Building ConceptsIt went extremely well - couldn't have been better. The two carpenters, Mike and Lou, were very professional and very hardworking. They were polite, and always friendly and approachable. They explained the process, the amount of time it would take, which days, and the the times of day they would be there. And they were always there when they said they would be. The contract was clear and included all needed information. Mike and Lou were very professional, but also personable and upbeat, and did everything they were supposed to do. The quality of the work is excellent, extremely well done. The Chippendale railings are beautiful and very sturdy (no small feat). Our elderly, arthritic dog loves "her" ramp. We are completely satisfied. The deck boards and steps also look great. Thanks, Mike and Lou
- Triangle ReconstructionIt went well. Everything was to my satisfaction. On a scale from 1 to 100 I give Triiangle construction 100.18
- JES Foundation RepairEverything went great. They thoroughly explained the process and costs ahead of time. Once they began they found asbestos we didn’t know we had and had to stop working. Even though it’s not a service they offer they were able to help us find a company to remove the asbestos and once it was removed they quickly started working again and got the job done very fast
- JES Foundation RepairWe are extremely pleased with the three completed JES projects we had done during a three week period in October. Our experiences with all people we came in contact with were always positive including the office staff, sales, service department, management and the very hard working conscientious installers. The three crews were always polite, on time, and very professional with an excellent work ethic. Their jobs are rather labor intensive particularly the pier installation crew. With that being said, my 5 star reviews go to: * Kade and James Monell who did the foam work to stabilize and lift the concrete patio. They were conscientious enough to arrive a week early to check on the needs of the rather larger than usual job ahead of them. * Calvin, Keenan and Caelen. The crawl space encapsulation crew. * Todd, J. D., Jason and Kris the Pier installers. We can’t say enough positive comments about this crew in particular. Their 4 day job became more complicated than expected, lasting 7 days. They met the challenge head on. Thank you for a great job. We highly recommend JES to anyone who wants quality work performed by quality people. Karen and Chuck Troutville
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.We love our new enclosed patio room! We had the existing screened patio room remodeled with windows, new doors, new insulated ceiling, ceiling fans and lights, tile floor, and had the existing brick walls painted. As a few problems were found with the house during the remodeling process Arthur brought them to our attention and worked with us to rectify them as well. We ended up having a new rubber roof put on our patio room and the underground drainage system that was causing our basement water problem was redone as well. All of this work was done last summer and fall. We are very happy with our patio room remodel and our basement has been totally dry since then
Basement Waterproofers in Christiansburg
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:I wasn’t pleased with the instructions I received from the salesperson with some of the presort that was needed before repairs began. This ended up cost me an additional $1200. The crew that worked on my home was top notch, Charles Byers, James Spencer and Tommy Fischer were professional and very efficient. I knew everything that was going on as they workedRoger R.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation and foundation repair solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. T..Recent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not needElizabeth D.
- Business Description:Triangle Reconstruction is a specialty contractor specializing in crawl spaces. We solve crawl space moisture problems, remediate mold hazards and repair foundations. At TRC, we adhere to philosophies and values that differentiate us from all others. Our customers always come first. Excellence in craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. Our goal is to deliver QUALITY products and service at the most competitive pricesRecent Review:A coworker recommended Triangle Reconstruction for the crawlspace sealing, I was happy to find out they could do the floor joist installation as well. Everyone we interacted with from Triangle Reconstruction was professional and friendly. We would get daily status updates as the work progressed. The crawlspace looks great and now we have level floorsMichael R.
- Business Description:For fastest response, please call (540) 520-7681. Full service general contractor, residential and commercial. No job too small.Recent Review:Incredible experience. This is the best kitchen I've ever owned, and I'm a senior citizen who spent 22 years enduring military moves. Dan Martin and crew tailored this kitchen exactly to what I wanted. In fact, there were more than just one or two suggestions Dan made about the design, for which I am most grateful. Two of these were eliminating non-load bearing walls, which opened a tiny galley kitchen up to include a island/breakfast bar. At my most recent family gathering, it was a breeze to feed 22 people. In the original kitchen, barely two people could fit (see photo with Charlie the Dog). Work was exceptional. Dan and crew were diligent, precise and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was done to their high standards. Dan also works with the homeowner to keep costs down, and kept the homeowner informed daily of progress and plans. His was the lowest bid. Since my kitchen completion, I recommended him to others, and they had similar results. Outstanding service, true professional. Several months after the kitchen renovation, I had a smaller project to repair/replace the basement ceiling. Again, the work was done professionally, and I was completely pleased. Great service, great price; experienced and hard-working crew - I didn't even bother to get several bids this timeJoan Marie B.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:We love our new enclosed patio room! We had the existing screened patio room remodeled with windows, new doors, new insulated ceiling, ceiling fans and lights, tile floor, and had the existing brick walls painted. As a few problems were found with the house during the remodeling process Arthur brought them to our attention and worked with us to rectify them as well. We ended up having a new rubber roof put on our patio room and the underground drainage system that was causing our basement water problem was redone as well. All of this work was done last summer and fall. We are very happy with our patio room remodel and our basement has been totally dry since thenRebecca F.
- Business Description:We are a Class A General Contractor Specializing in All types Concrete Work and General Construction.Recent Review:There work exceeded my expectations. I was very concerned about this job because my husband and I had just had some trees removed, and our yard had been limed and reseeded. It just worked out that I hired ConWorx to do this work after my yard had been done. I mentioned to Mr. Bailey that I didn't want the yard tore up with heavy equipment, so he and his crew dug out the dirt for the foundation by hand. When the job was finished, my yard was left in impeccable shape. I love my new concrete slab. The slab is level and should serve us well. We are excited to install our new storage shedArlice B.
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:The work was completed professionally and beautifully on time. Old deck was replaced with composite decking and new railings; front porch was also replace with composite and railings were added. Price was fair. I am ecstatic over the work that was done. Will hire Mike and Lou for any additional work I need done. They are absolutely the very best craftsmen I've seen for agesShirley M.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co..Recent Review:This company was a pleasure to work with. The estimator came out twice because after several repair businesses visits, I had additional questions. I felt like the estimator listened to my concerns and was honest about the best way to fix our foundation leaks. <br /> Workmen arrived at the date and time scheduled. I was leery about their arrival time since the company is not in Northern Virginia. They worked hard throughout the day in the cold of December and completed the task as planned. One crack was repaired inside because of electrical concerns but this had been explained to me earlier. Last week ( Oct. 2015) during our 7 to 10 inches of rain four days I found no leaks in our foundation. :) <br /> <br /Mary Jane P.
- Business Description:Full Service Contractor
Deals in Christiansburg for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Christiansburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Appalachian Building Concepts2237 Paris Mountain Rd
- Appalachian Building Concepts
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION SERVICES103 8TH ST SE
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Cornerstone Construction
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Chapman Contracting LLC
- Fortress Foundation Solutions147 Mill Ridge Road
- Fortress Foundation Solutions
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- Martin Services
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC2914 Creekwood Drive
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)
- Virginia Elite Waterproofing4609 Blacksburg Rd
- Virginia Elite Waterproofing
- Wilson Construction Company875 Church Street
- Wilson Construction Company
- Xpert Foundations Inc19309 Winmeade Drive #103
- Xpert Foundations Inc