Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Christiansburg, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Christiansburg
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- JES Foundation RepairJES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew from Roanoke (Calvin, Andrew, Eric, and Treyvon) were exceptional. They worked steadily and were very skilled and professional. The final product was even better than I expected. I think it is also important to note that, as a woman living alone in a rural area, I found these folks to be courteous, respectful, and I felt very safe. I would totally recommend them and would hire them again if I needed their services
- Hometown LawncareI couldn't believe the transformation of the yard and surrounding border of our home! It went from weedy, sort of junky and tired looking to Better Homes and Garden. Mr Hairston and his staff were amazing. I was not only pleased beyond words but their friendly manner and amazing work ethic will have me recommending and rehiring them without hesitation
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass ManagementExcellent. They arrived as promised, explained process, fulfilled contract, & evaluated finished product with me. We are very pleased with the look & function.
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass ManagementMy wife and I built a house in 2019 and was undecided on if we wanted to hard surface our driveway so we decided to hold off. As we moved into spring/summer 2020 we decided to move forward with hard surfacing our driveway. After receiving 2 asphalt quotes I reached out to Chris with Extreme Design and he not only provided a competitive quote for asphalt he also provided a concrete quote. My wife and decided to go with concrete, and we are happy with that decision. Chris and his team showed up on time, had the proper equipment and seasoned man power and delivered an awesome driveway for us. If we ever need any other hard surfacing done we will be calling Chris and team!!
- J & D Masonry LLCJ&D Masonry transformed our aging front entry porch, two sets of steps, and serpentine walkway from flagstone/concrete to a gorgeous all-brick showcase. He also designed, fabricated and installed new iron railing pairs for the porch and both step sets, having taken meticulous angle measurements of the old ones. The custom handrails and pickets are an exhibit of top notch welding and are anchored quite securely. In its precision and detail, the brickwork has been described by other contractors as seriously impressive. Neighbors and passersby have stopped by to give their compliments, some asking for his contact information. In the beginning, he carefully assessed and shared his vision of the finished work, and the estimated costs. In the end, the bill was below his estimate. You’ll find none better to deal with as well. Jeff is personable, hardworking, and true to his word
- JES Foundation RepairI wasn’t pleased with the instructions I received from the salesperson with some of the presort that was needed before repairs began. This ended up cost me an additional $1200. The crew that worked on my home was top notch, Charles Byers, James Spencer and Tommy Fischer were professional and very efficient. I knew everything that was going on as they worked
- Diprom Concrete LLCCost more than we expected, but great job, it’s done and we are moving on with the rest of the project. Thanks guys.
- Diprom Concrete LLCAmazing company, very professional and respectable. Very reasonable price for very good quality work. No long wait they came immediately (same day) gave an estimate and within a week and a half the job was complete and looks great. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs concrete work.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Christiansburg
- Business Description:Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricin..Recent Review:Cost more than we expected, but great job, it’s done and we are moving on with the rest of the project. Thanks guys.James G.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:My wife and I built a house in 2019 and was undecided on if we wanted to hard surface our driveway so we decided to hold off. As we moved into spring/summer 2020 we decided to move forward with hard surfacing our driveway. After receiving 2 asphalt quotes I reached out to Chris with Extreme Design and he not only provided a competitive quote for asphalt he also provided a concrete quote. My wife and decided to go with concrete, and we are happy with that decision. Chris and his team showed up on time, had the proper equipment and seasoned man power and delivered an awesome driveway for us. If we ever need any other hard surfacing done we will be calling Chris and team!!Brian S.
- Business Description:We are a owner-operated concrete company with based out of Christiansburg VA, we specialize in driveways, sidewalks, patios, stamped and all of your concrete needs. Our staff will make sure to tend to your every need and questions regarding our work
- Business Description:J&D Masonry LLC has been providing quality block, brick and stone work since 1993 for homeowners as well as the commercial industry. Proficient in all areas of masonry. No job is too small. I promise to deliver exceptional work at a reasonable price. **I would like to add that communication is the key to a successful project, and I welcome any complaints or requests during a project in order to make everyone's project a success. *Recent Review:Provided a description of work to desired and requested a quote on 5/10/21. Never heard back. Phone today 5/19 - no answer & no answering machine. Very disappointing.Judith L.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:Create an aura of elegance in and around your home or property with the realistic, natural beauty of stamped and colored concrete for new construction or stampable overlays for existing concrete. Whether it's the look of slate, limestone, brick or wood, these patterns will add not only beauty and appeal to your property, but value as well. Transform your existing concrete into a beautiful and elegant surface with our Stain-Crete, Thin-Crete, Spray-Deck, or Texture-Crete products. Click on th..Recent Review:Decorative Concrete of Virginia did a fantastic job. They started with a dirty, stained 26 year old basement floor and turned it into a beautiful place for a workshop. They guys were extremely professional and friendly. I really cannot say enough what a great job they did. It brightened the basement and made the floor very comfortable to walk on, even barefoot. These guys definitely get a 5 star rating all the way aroundMichael T.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:Triangle Reconstruction is a specialty contractor specializing in crawl spaces. We solve crawl space moisture problems, remediate mold hazards and repair foundations. At TRC, we adhere to philosophies and values that differentiate us from all others. Our customers always come first. Excellence in craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. Our goal is to deliver QUALITY products and service at the most competitive pricesRecent Review:They did what they said they were going to do in a timely manner.Carolisa S.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:American Quality Construction, Inc is a general contractor and can handle any type of commercial or residential construction request. With over 31 years of construction experience no job is too small, too large or too complicated. The company is a licensed VA DPOR Class A contractor and is fully insured. We thrive on meeting customer dreams and do all we can to keep our customers happy. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your businessRecent Review:Mark responded to a message I left him quickly. Was out to evaluate the cause of a leak in the roof almost immediately, called me with an estimate that was very reasonable and did the job on the spot before the rain came. Very appreciative of his quick response and his workBrian B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Prices Fork
- Copper Hill
- Bent Mountain
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
concrete contractors in Christiansburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A&D Concrete Construction LLC3607 S Elm Eugene St
Greensboro, North Carolina
- A&E Concrete870 Hughes Rd.
- AKERS MASONRY & STONEWORK335 HUNTINGTON BLVD NE
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- American Quality Construction, Inc140 E Main St
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Ascension Builders Inc811 Country Meadows Way
- Aztec Concrete and Construction 1970 Palmer St
- A&D Concrete Construction LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Black Mountain Renovations5972 Twine Hollow rd
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Boxley15418 W Lynchburg Salem Turnpike
Blue Ridge, Virginia
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- B & B Services
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- Chapman Contracting LLC
- DECORATIVE CONCRETE OF VIRGINIA14719 WARDS RD
- Diprom Concrete LLC4214 Palmer Ave NE
- Dollman Construction, Inc5219 Peters Creek Rd
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch Work100 Main St
- DVD MasonryPO Box 1207
- DECORATIVE CONCRETE OF VIRGINIA
- Gary Doss Construction3132 Courtland Rd
- Gary Doss Construction
- J & D Masonry LLC1425 Boone Rd
- J W POFF CONSTRUCTION INC6634 INDIAN VALLEY RD NW
- J&J Construction895 Thomas Circle
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jersey Shore Lawn and Land MaintenancePO Box 928
- JES Foundation Repair2033 COOK DR
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- J & D Masonry LLC
- Lytton Masonry1330 Elk Dr
- Lytton Masonry
- Unique Impressions Decorative Concrete2090 N Frk Rd
- Unique Impressions Decorative Concrete
- WEV Construction2335 Kellington Ct
- WEV Construction
- Xpert Foundations Inc19309 Winmeade Drive #103
- Xpert Foundations Inc