Reed's Home Solutions

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2251 Sycamore Mtn

Williamson, WV 25661

Please call for more details.

Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call today!...

N/A

insulation (6)basement waterproofing (1)

06/28/2021

They were spectacular, outstanding. They were courteous and clean. I can't say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did spray foam insulation.

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

06/25/2021

They did a good job. They were very conscientious, they did what they said they would, showed up on time, and quoted accurately. Josh Reed is an excellent employer and business person. I would hire him again, great job.

Description of Work
They did spray foam insulation and blew cellulose in my attic.

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

06/22/2021

Reeds Sprayfoam has superior performance to the quality of their work, the preparation and clean up is always impressive. Quick turn around time and completion. I use them on all my properties.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/22/2021

The owner came down to give us an estimate on what it would take to fix standing water issue in a house we were looking at purchasing. He performed a thorough inspection on what was causing the water to sit in the crawlspace and went over what would be required to keep the moisture and water from affecting the structural integrity of the house. While we did not end up purchasing the home, we great...

Description of Work
crawlspace encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/22/2021

I’ve used Josh Reed and his team many times over the years and each time they've delivered as promised. There is no one more knowledgeable than Josh and Tim when advising on the best solution for us and the project managers always understand the scope and perform in a professional and timely manner. Reed’s simply operates how a business should be ran.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

06/22/2021

My attic was lacking in insulation and my crawl space was a mess. Reed’s worked and fixed both. Workers were wonderful and polite to answer all my questions I am so thankful for the fact that they came and helped me. I really don’t know what I would have done without their help. I would recommend them to everyone that has these problems. And I have recommended them to friends and family. My electr...

Description of Work
attic and crawlspace

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

06/21/2021

Great. They arrived on time, did excellent work, were friendly and courteous, and a thorough clean up afterwards. Could not be more pleased. Excellent experience all around - from getting the quote, to completing the job, through follow up to see how everything went.

Description of Work
Insulation in garage walls

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Reed’s Home Solutions works in both new and existing homes. We offer attic insulation, crawlspace encapsulations, air sealing, injection foam insulation, cellulose insulation, batt insulation, basement and crawlspace waterproofing, dehumidification, sump pumps, and more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check