The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Annandale, VA
There are 221 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Annandale
- R M Banning Roofingexcellent work performed by RM Banning staff. They took a lot of time to think about this issue and performed a water test, which provided an area of the roof that needed repairs.
- Pond Roofing Co IncExcellent! Efficient and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with the service and help with the insurance claim.
- JW Home ImprovementFrom start to finish, such an easy experience. Josh did the estimate, was honest and super friendly, and not at all pushy. The team to complete the work, Alberto and Javiar, were on time and finished the work quickly - but most importantly did impecable work. The finished product exceeeded our expectations. They didn't cut any corners and the final product looks like it has been part of the house all along
- Potts Brothers LLCThey did a Great job!! I have used several times and referred them to several friends and family and everyone is happy with the job as well as the staff. Highly recommend!
- JW Home ImprovementJeff Dahlgren (JW Home Improvement) did an Excellent job for us with high quality work and budgeted project time very efficiently. He paid very close attention to detail for the tiniest imperfections and the finish product was above our expectations. He was also very personable and friendly throughout the project. He would happily work with Jeff again
- Exterior MedicsWe worked with Yong to get an estimate to have existing polls on our home wrapped with aluminum. While at our home, inspected the polls, roof, and siding. We were provided with details and pictures about all the areas he inspected. We ended up having only the polls wrapped. We couldn’t be happier with the attention and quick responses. He was able to set up a great team of guys to work on our house. The polls look amazing
- Exterior MedicsExterior Medics did an excellent job on our new roof. The were very professional. We had a great experience from the start of the sales process with Yong Hwang, and throughout installation and inspection. Pricing was competitive and fair compared to other roofing company quotes. Everything was done in one day and they cleaned up everything afterwards. They were also very considerate of protecting our outdoor plants and A/C unit. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing roofing services
- R M Banning RoofingNot Banning's normal type of project, but Banning "Roofing" did a hardscaping project at our house (flagstone/fieldstone stoop/steps, walkway, flower bed walls, mailbox bed). Quality of work was outstanding and price was competitive. Will definitely seriously consider for my next project. Great craftsmanship
- Exterior MedicsThey were punctual, professional and left the work area cleaner than they found it. I was very pleased with their follow up and work.
- Matthews Construction & Design LLCI'm quite happy with the work they've done - I've got new floors in the kitchen & dining room, new stairs down to the basement, a new deck, and an interior French drain to solve the basement water issues. There have been some delays - mostly due to the supply-chain issues... I also think some of their workers are threatening to go into business for themselves, but from what I've seen they do better work when they're expecting the boss to come by. He asked them to re-do a few bits of work, and having him take the initiative for that was a load off my mind. (It's almost done; just waiting on replacement blinds at this point....) In summary, I'm pretty happy with the work. They talked me through everything, were professional throughout the job, and I'm probably calling them up the next time I want some work done on the house
Contractors in Annandale
- Business Description:JWHI provides world-class customer service with consistent and superior workmanship and strives to be the trusted market leader in the home improvement industry. Super Service Award Winner TEN years in a row and running. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:This was our second experience with JW and we anticipate additional work. The entire process from estimation to scheduling, implementation, and close-out was very smooth, with excellent back office support. As the work progressed, we added some additional handyman chores that needed attention. Oscar took a very thoughtful, creative, cost-effective approach to our project, part of which involved assessing whether we had a water intrusion issue in our basement. The problem was truly minor and was dealt with cost-effectively, and Oscar and his team took some cost-effective preventive steps to make sure water wouldn't be an issue in the future. Our remodeled bathroom is a vast improvementRichard L.
- Business Description:H & C Construction Services, LLC., is a DMV based remodeling company. We do kitchen remodels, bathroom remodeling, home renovations and commercial office renovations. Our employees will keep a secure, safe and clean job site. During your home renovation, we keep you in mind and work with your schedule to help keep your project on time and on budgetRecent Review:We looked for a contractor for months and were happy to find H&C Construction - they were a great mix of knowledgeable and could communicate what they would do well. Pros: Craftsmanship Friendly Quick to Respond Average Cost (Outstanding Work) Licensed and Insured Efficient Start to Completion The craftsmanship of the work (mostly tiling, some woodwork, plumbing and painting) was absolutely amazing. It has been done for several weeks now and we haven't found anything wrong. The remodel timeline took about 2 weeks (as they communicated with us beforehand). My bathroom now looks like a showpiece from the Home and Garden magazine. Cons: Communication! Sometimes the guys would arrive confused because no one told them what the design was or what was expected of them that day. We had to piece together the measurements and create a mockup of what we wanted - something I thought H&C would do for us considering the price. This wasted precious time and left us and the guys confused and frustrated. We also didn't receive a parts list so there were several times that we didn't have all the necessary items we needed - therefore causing us to drive to Floor and Decor (the company that H&C uses for tile/grout, etc.) 4 separate times (a 2 hour drive round trip). The owner, Luis, would stop by every now and then to make sure the work was going well. Overall, I would use H&C Contracting again and I would recommend them to my friends. They did excellent work, just be prepared for a bit of frustration with their communication. (We did give feedback to them on their communication and they said they were working on it and were hiring additional personnel to help with design work.Brittany K.
- Business Description:Jim The Handyman is a family run handyman business established in 1984 in Northern Virginia. We offer a wide range of services and free estimates, so we can get your home to-do list checked off, and your house in tip top shape! Jim The Handyman specializes in the home improvement and repair industry with our core competencies being carpentry, drywall, door installation and repair, screen and window repair, tiling and tile repair, caulking, painting, pressure washing, furniture repair and asse..Recent Review:Very expectable they were excellent.Susan V.
- Business Description:I have been in the construction field for 18 years, from Mansions to small homes, and some government projects, I have dedicated my time to learning and improving the different techniques I have learned, I can now see an empty space of a crowded home and design ways to improve on it and make it all blend together, if you dreamt a perfect home and doodle it or sketch it, I can make it come to life, that is my skill, from regular to irregular, extravagant to cozy, anything is possiblRecent Review:The service was great Good relations with the workers, they were on time, I don't have any complains, and we've got detailed estimate from them.Bradi S.
- Business Description:Ryan Reph Remodeling is a family owned and operated remodeler specialized in kitchen and bath renovations, basement finishing. We cover all northern VA and border parts of MD. Our estimates are free, our work is ontime and on budget. Call for a free estimate or visit our website for more information at www.ryanrephremodeling.co
- Business Description:Here at Lakewood Home Builders, we understand that our Reputation relies upon your lasting satisfaction with our Craftsmanship, Products & our Service. In fact, our one goal above all, is Customer Satisfaction. We are very happy to say that since being placed on Angie's List, we received the Super Service Award every year since 2012 through 2019 in several categories. Call on us to see how we can help you with the project you're now considering. Also Contact John Stageberg at: 571-275-0922 e..Recent Review:We originally contacted Tim Johnson from Lakewood Home Builders to get an estimate to fix our deck and screened porch. This project which we had envisioned to be a small repair turned into a much larger project. We ultimately contracted Lakewood Home Builders to completely renovate our deck/porch with composite, replace rotted framing, add lighting, and a new screen door. Tim was responsive and communicative throughout the job and his crew was always respectful, punctual, worked long days and did a great job tidying up the job site each day before they left. The finished product was exceptional. We were so pleased with the deck/porch that we decided to have Lakewood Home Builders renovate all 3 bathrooms in our home, beef up attic insulations, and replace all interior doors to include closet doors. The crew was always punctual, worked long days and cleaned up the job site each day before leaving. Like with the deck/porch renovation, Tim came by the job site every day. He communicated details of the progress and discussed any issues or concerns. The time he spent talking through minute details was comforting and helped us to make necessary decisions along the way. We are extremely pleased with Lakewood Home Builders and specifically Tim Johnson. We have recommended them to friends and neighbors who have ultimately contracted with them too. Hopefully we are done with major home renovations, but if something arises in the future, we will definitely contact Tim Johnson and Lakewood Home buildersPamela C.
- Business Description:BasementRemodeling.com / Basement Masters - licensed and insured, award winning Basement Remodeling and Finishing company. Highest rated basement renovation contractor in Maryland. Finished Basements are our specialty. We specialize in custom basement remodeling and finishing and other large-scale remodels. We offer free in home and over-the-phone estimate and consultation. Here at BasementRemodeling.com we believe that QUALITY AND EXCEPTIONAL CRAFTSMANSHIP must always come along with AFFORDA..Recent Review:Our experience was top-notch from the design process, over several sessions, with Tom to the walk-throughs with Gheorghe and Eric to picking out tile, carpet and paint with Bindu. Everyone was professional, courteous, and excellent at their craft, and they kept the area and our property CLEAN. When we ran into inevitable hiccups, the team was responsive, flexible and creative. They worked with us to find solutions for each of the couple issues that came up, without added costs or added time on the project. It was truly a pleasure to work with them and we recommend them highlyAmy E.
- Business Description:Yuri's Reliable Home Repair, Inc. (formerly Granville's Interiors, LLC) is the local answer for all your handyman needs. Yuri has been serving Maryland residential clients since 2001. We are a family owned and operated business committed to your satisfaction. Call on us to take care of all of your residential handyman and honey-do list. We can help you create more free time by doing your chores for you and making you home the place you want to be. We offer a variety of products and service..Recent Review:Very professional from start to finish. Responded quickly to request for a quote. Scheduled the repair, showed up on time. Did a really excellent job on our ceiling. First class work. Everything was left tidy and clean. Will definitely use again for any type of home repairHarry A.
- Business Description:At Top Quality Contractors we are a family run business and my partner and I have over 50 years of combined service experience in the industry. I personally have been in business for 25 years. When I am not providing Top Quality to our clients, I enjoy being outdoors, golfing, fishing and hanging out with my 4 kids. I graduated from Frostburg State University. Our home office is located in Laurel Maryland. We also have a location in Fredericksburg, VRecent Review:The job was very well done, and in a very timely fashion. I took off one star because there was often a delay in getting back to me during the communication preceding the job, and I was not provided with the date the job would be done on the day promised. Instead, I was informed a day or two before the job actually started. But all of that aside, the work itself was top notch and I would definitely use them againJohn W C.
- Business Description:2016 - 2017 Super Service Award Winner. We're a family owned home remodeling business and our number one priority has been and will continue to be YOUR complete satisfaction. We pride ourselves on excellent craftsmanship, integrity and reliability. Make the call, you'd be glad you did. I guarantee itRecent Review:Absolutely wonderful! I don’t think you will meet a more honest or kind contractor than Marcos and his team. Excellent work at a fair price. I won’t call anyone else!Jennie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Annandale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Construction10621 Oliver St
- A & L Contractors, LLC13520 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- A & M Quality Carpentry, Inc.13860 Calico Lane
- A and G CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LLC306 Dias Dr
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A Atlantic Painting463 Virgina Ave.
- A D E home services4301 Ensbrook Ln
- A NEW CREATION PAINTING LLC.8518 HIGHLAND LN.
- A One Call Handyman Service11703 Newport Mill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A One Home Improvement, Inc.6608 Beverly Ave
- A&A Construction6001 North Kings Hwy
- A&C Handyman Services, LLC4724 river creek ter
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&T Painting and Remodeling13400 Buchanan Drive
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A&W Pro Remodeling4994 McFarland Drive
- A-1 Installations, LLC8612 Linton Hall Road
- A-PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC6107 WESSON DR
- A/X Carpenters & Builders4108 Warner St
- A1 Repairs and Remodeling13543 union village cir
- AAA Home Services5742 Pickwick Rd.
- AAV INC8101 Hudson Falls Way
- Abby Construction Co Inc1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- abikat costruction llc2376 Daniels Rd
Ellicott City, Maryland
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Above & Beyond Home Improvements, Inc.7219 Roosevelt Ave
Falls Church, Virginia
- Ac Home-Solutions209 Shenandoah st SE
- ACA Contracting5500 Holmes Run Pkwy Ste C4
- Acclaim Construction LLC7865 Wintercress lane
- Ace Deck & Fence4150 N Fairfax Dr
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Act-Architectural Construction TechnologiesPO Box 736
Glen Echo, Maryland
- ACV Home Improvement LLC6748 Jenny Leigh Ct
- Adams Custom Services LLC91 Garrett St
- ADO Home Services, LLCPO Box 2843
- ADR Residential Services8022 Riverside Farm Rd
- Advance Construction Concepts10721 Hunters Pl
- Advanced Construction Group1112 N Fairfax St
- Affinity Painting10241 Roberts Common Lane
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES12270 grimsby ln
- Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC. 718 Erie Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Affordable Renovations3813 Richard ave
- Aisner Management11727 N Shore Dr
- Alba Stone Masonry6914 Gillings Rd
- Alberto Zavala7429 17th Ave
- Alco Products Inc11512 Schuylkill Road
North Bethesda, Maryland
- All America Drywall Inc.10941 Woodfair Rd
Fairfax Station, Virginia
- ALL AMERICAN HOME SERVICES3012 Ps Business Center Dr
- All American Painting Plus Inc11104 Harbor Ct
- All American Property Management15123 alaska rd
- All Around Home Improvement11839 Shire Ct. #32
- All Builders United4706 Renn st
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All in one Handyman7239 Ridgeway Drive
- ALL QUALITY TRIM & CARPENTRY6491 FARGO LN
- All Renovations Inc6920B Braddock Rd Ste 191
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Alpha Omega Home Inspections5933 Amber Ridge Rd
- Alvarado General Contractors118 Central Ave
- ALW Home Improvements Inc6704 Emporia Ct
- Alzate Painting LLC2114 Lanier Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AM Construction of VA, Inc.2268 Long Meadow Rd
- Amarc Solutions40820 Woodside Place
- america contractor inc.1504 jasper street
Silver Spring, Maryland
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Aim Inc6909 Keyser Way
- American Decorating Center40 Pidgeon Hill Dr
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americanhomefix4404 mahan rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AmericanRemodeling and HomeRepair Inc9712 loganJay Dr
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- AMGC LLC18534 Cherry Laurel Ln
- An Exterior Inc14522-c Lee Rd
- Anderson Construction12004 Mastbrook Lane
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- ANDY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT6829 SILVER ANN DRIVE
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- Annapolis Painting Services2561 Housley Rd
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Antique Floors & Restoration LLC37736 Hyatt Ln
- Anytime Handyman Services14356 Northbrook Ln.
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Arch7 Handyman Services6373 Little River Turnpike Ste B
- Architectural Interiors, LLCP.O. Box 3072
Hyattsville, New York
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Arcola Home Improvements Inc21737 Duck Creek Sq
- Area Construction9000 Jackson Avenue
- ARLINGTON DESIGNER HOMES INC4719 N 24TH RD
- Arlington Home ServicePO Box 5682
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- As It should Be Cabinetry & Builders LLC4219 Howard Ave
- Ascension Services, Inc497 Fillmore St
- Atlantic Deck & Home Renovation Inc604 South King St Ste 100A
- ATR Painting & Remodeling5912 Cove Landing Rd 302
- A & L Construction