Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lewisville, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lewisville
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- Land Point SurveyorsThey were very prompt in their service. They were very prompt in calling back. They were reasonable in cost. I don't have the results back. They won't get back to us until next week. They have to put everything in the computer and send it back to us.
- CBG Surveying IncOur neighbor would not let us take down a fence bordering our properties even though indications were that the fence was just inside my property line. I called a different company that had performed an earlier survey of my property. They made their measurements using tape and I was unhappy with the error that could result from their technique. I was looking for accuracy within an inch or two and the slackness of the tape over 70ft did not inspire confidence. CBG was able to get someone out to survey my property within 2 days of my calling them. They did their homework and came by at the appointed time to set up their equipment. They were able to mark the edge of my property to a high degree of accuracy which jived with the laser measurements I had made earlier. I was happy with their professionalism
- Precise Land Surveying IncThey gave a prompt reply with pricing and date to accomplish the work. The work was done on time and the finished product was completed as described. Excellent communications via e-mail and phone. Cost was equal to or below other estimates. Very professional. Highly recommend.
- Mobly Land Surveying IncThey were very responsive. They were able to come out pretty much the next day and they were very workable with scheduling. They were here exactly when they said they were going to be here and they did exactly what they said they were going to do. They kept to their word exactly.
- CBG Surveying IncBecause of CBG's relationship with a "predecessor" company, I used them as the predecessor company, which is no longer in business, had done an older survey of my house when I purchased it. The initial phone call went great with Lois and she was more than happy to find my old survey in her records. The site visit was done within a few days and I received both an electronic copy and several hard copies in the mail as well. The only reason I gave them a B for quality and not a A, is that I previously had two metal outbuildings on my property, but have subsequently removed one a couple of years ago. The new survey I received still showed both metal buildings. Update: Found an issue with their survey that I ultimately decided to hire another survey company at my expense to provide a new survey to correct. Moving quality rating to C
- Proline Surveying, LtdAbsolutely would recommend David Rose with Proline. If it wasn't for his efforts, we wouldn't have been able to get the property excluded from the flood zones. If I need a survey company in the future I won't hesitate to contact them.
- JDJR ENGINEERS & CONSULTANTS, INC.MIKE CAME OUT AND DID A VERY THOROUGH JOB ON A DIFFICULT SURVEY. EVERYONE WAS HELPFUL, POLITE AND THOROUGH.
- CBG Surveying IncThey did everything they said they would with a great price. Their office staff is helpful too.
Last update on January 20, 2021
Land Surveyors in Lewisville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Highland Village,
- Double Oak,
- Hickory Creek,
- Lake Dallas,
- Copper Canyon,
- Flower Mound,
- Lakewood Village,
- Oak Point,
- Little Elm,
- The Colony,
- Shady Shores,
- Farmers Branch,
- Trophy Club
land surveyors in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ARTHUR SURVEYING CO INC220 ELM ST STE 200
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- ARTHUR SURVEYING CO INC
- American Structural Inspection17630 Davenport Rd Suite 109
Dallas, Texas 75252
- American Structural Inspection
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
Plano, Texas 75093
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- Royal Touch15615 Coit Rd Ste 210
Dallas, Texas 75248
- Royal Touch