When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Frisco, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Frisco
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCOur neighbor continued to trespass on our property, so that's why we had a professional surveyor come to establish our property lines. Unfortunately, the trespassing neighbor called the police and harassed the surveyor team while they were trying to do their job. She wouldn't allow access to her backyard so that they could locate the pin. When the surveying was finished, it was proven that she had been trespassing, as my husband and I had already known, but the team remained professional, focused on the job at hand, and very patient and kind in spite of the nasty neighbor. This is an A+ company and we highly recommend them to anyone needing to establish property lines
- CBG Surveying IncOur neighbor would not let us take down a fence bordering our properties even though indications were that the fence was just inside my property line. I called a different company that had performed an earlier survey of my property. They made their measurements using tape and I was unhappy with the error that could result from their technique. I was looking for accuracy within an inch or two and the slackness of the tape over 70ft did not inspire confidence. CBG was able to get someone out to survey my property within 2 days of my calling them. They did their homework and came by at the appointed time to set up their equipment. They were able to mark the edge of my property to a high degree of accuracy which jived with the laser measurements I had made earlier. I was happy with their professionalism
- Land Point SurveyorsThey were very prompt in their service. They were very prompt in calling back. They were reasonable in cost. I don't have the results back. They won't get back to us until next week. They have to put everything in the computer and send it back to us.
- SULLY'S TRACTOR SERVICE INCHe has a partner or mentor who has been in the business for a very long time. They cleaned up very well and they were very careful with their tractor.
- Proline Surveying, LtdAbsolutely would recommend David Rose with Proline. If it wasn't for his efforts, we wouldn't have been able to get the property excluded from the flood zones. If I need a survey company in the future I won't hesitate to contact them.
- Land Point SurveyorsA+ all the way. The front office (Joanne) did a great job setting up the appointement and explaining the pricing options ... ths is great because you only buy what you need. For example for my property, which is about 1/4 acre, I was given these options : (1) Survey/mark the property boundaries only - $225, (2) Survey/mark the boundaries Plus the prints - $275, (3) Everything including structures and prints - $375. For a fence replace, "1" should be OK, but I went with "2" because we share a fence with neighbor (turned out to be neighbor's fence actually) and are in an HOA. So best to have the paperwork ! Ken and helper came out, and it was fun seeing the "forensic" work to find the original etched hyroglyphics in the street as well as locating the iron bars driven into the ground. They marked all the corners with stakes plus flags right over the buried makers. Service was friendly and professional. No big surprises, and Ken dropped by a number of copies of the print a couple days later. Easy, painless, professional, did not break the bank, got what I needed, no problems
- American Structural InspectionThey had to do the soil test before they could decide how to design the structure. The thing that stands out is the knowledge that they have of structural engineering and honesty. By honesty I mean they don't lie by admission or position, in other words they are very straightforward and knowledgeable
- CBG Surveying IncThey got back to us quickly and dealt primarily through the title company. It was a smooth transaction for us. We would recommend them.
Last update on January 20, 2021
Land Surveyors in Frisco
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Frisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- MD Construction7993 crampton lane
Frisco, Texas 75035
- MD Construction
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.9777 Ferguson Rd
Dallas, Texas 75228
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.
- HR Outdoor Design3523 McKinney Ave
Dallas, Texas 75204
- HR Outdoor Design
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
Plano, Texas 75093
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- Royal Touch15615 Coit Rd Ste 210
Dallas, Texas 75248
- Royal Touch
- Village Green1316 J Ave
Plano, Texas 75044
- Village Green