When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Little Elm, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Little Elm
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Geo Dynamics Foundation InspectionsVery Well. Jim was extremely thorough & explained every step of the repair process in detail & in understandable terms. Where there were options, he explained his recommendations. He took extensive measurements of the entire house to determine the scope of work needed. He followed up his visit by submitting to us a detailed report for us to present to prospective contractors. Jim made a difficult situation easier to accept. I would also like to mention his wife, Patty, who was very kind in pointing out the scope of Jim's visit in advance
- Geo Dynamics Foundation Inspectionsexcellent, came highly recommended by neighbor, and he is very knowledgeable and fair price.
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land SurveyorMr. Ballard conducted a residential land survey for me. My situation was rather complicated due to a property dispute with neighbors. Mr. Ballard's professionalism,expertise,and kind nature made the whole situation easier to endure. His compassion and helpfulness have left a lasting impression on my family and I
- CBG Surveying IncThey did everything they said they would with a great price. Their office staff is helpful too.
- Texas Heritage Surveying LLCGary was prompt and responsive. He worked hard to find all the markers and worked to save us some money, too.
- Land Point SurveyorsHad to get a land survey for a mortgage refinance I was wanting. Couldn't find the original survey anywhere so I opted to get a new one. Called these folks for a quote, spoke to a woman who said she would speak to Ken who does the surveys and let me know when they would be available to do the survey and how much it would cost. Got a call back about an hour later with a date and a price, Ken did the survey on the day stipulated, took a couple of days to plot the survey and hand delivered it to me at work. Professional looking survey with several copies to go with it, the mortgage company had no complaints with it and neither did I. Only downside really was that they wanted to be paid by cash or check but I guess they've been burned by credit card companies in the past so that's their business. Other than that, no issues. On a side note this survey answers a long standing question I'd had over whether or not I have a zero lot line property (I do)
- Land Point SurveyorsUsed Land Point Surveying because a previous survey by another provider was done incorrectly for my house in Dallas. They were able to give me an estimate after the initial phone call and they reviewed my property. Was very happy with the work they did. They also made a modification to the survey after I asked them to. Would definitely use them again in the future
- American Structural InspectionThey had to do the soil test before they could decide how to design the structure. The thing that stands out is the knowledge that they have of structural engineering and honesty. By honesty I mean they don't lie by admission or position, in other words they are very straightforward and knowledgeable
Land Surveyors in Little Elm
- Business Description:GeoDynamics was founded by Jim McNeme, P.E. in 1992 to offer engineering analysis and design to owners of residential and commercial buildings which have experienced foundation movement and other structural problems. Since its formation, Mr. McNeme has conducted foundation and structural inspections for thousands of residential and commercial structures and designed plans of repair for many of these structuresRecent Review:As part of the process to remodel our home we had Jim from Geo Dynamics examine our foundation to ensure that there were no structural problems that we might need to address. Working with both Jim and Patti was a pleasure. They were accommodating to our availability and very helpful to try to keep our project on schedule. Jim spent considerable time in his review during which he answered our questions and explained how foundations work in North Texas. The next day he provided us with the detailed report fully documenting his professional evaluation. Our money was well spent to find out that we don’t have any foundation performance problems. We would definitely use Geo Dynamics again if needed in the futureBryan B.
- Recent Review:Awesome response. Quick to schedule, and quick to handle. A++Leon A.
- Recent Review:Messaged company through Angie’s List with a detailed request on June 23rd. No reply by July 4th whatsoever.Bradley K.
- Business Description:Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc. is a Family Business started in 1980 with 4 generations of surveyors.Recent Review:Davis emailed and asked if a certain time would work, and it wouldn't work for me. I offered other times, and they never got back to me with a response.David W.
- Recent Review:Very unprofessional. We had to constantly reach out and follow up with DHR because they would not respond, they missed or were late for every appointment they scheduled with us. Seems like it was just a money grab to get the 50% deposit up front and then not do any work. The owner needed to postpone our call to the next day because he had to pick up his kids from school, didn't ever hear from him again until I sent an email 2 months later asking about a refund for nonperformance of his contractChad M.
- Business Description:Pitched Roof---Shingles are by far the best performing application for medium to steep-sloped roofs. Today they come in a wide variety of dimensional styles, sizes, designer colors and warranties ranging from 20 years to lifetime. Shingles are made of various materials each with their own characteristics. • Slate & synthetic slate • Clay & Spanish tile (concrete) • Metal (Stand & Seam) • Wood shake shingles • Composition shingles—Most Common Flat Roofs--There are several applications for ..Recent Review:Did a poor job on patch work on sheet rock, ceilings are already cracking, concrete floor paint over spray over everything, and their truck leaked oil in my driveway.Van L.
- Business Description:HCI General Contractors... Where the purpose of our business is building yours and for many years, HCI has turned your visions and ideas into realities. Our clients represent a broad-spectrum of industries and business sectors, giving us the opportunity to apply our extensive experience and passion for excellence to each specific project, regardless of the size, or special circumstances. With a well-respected track record behind us, and a solid outlook ahead, we’ve learned that our collectiv..
- Business Description:With over 70 years of combined experience in land surveying services industry.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Lakewood Village
- Lake Dallas
- Hickory Creek
- Shady Shores
- The Colony
- Double Oak
- Highland Village
- Flower Mound
- Pilot Point
land surveyors in Little Elm
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land Surveyor110 County Road 3586
- HCI General Contractors2912 Edith Lane
Haltom City, Texas
- HEXTER FAIR TITLE CO1205 W GREEN OAKS BLVD A
- Home Compliance Services LLC401 E. Corporate Drive Suite 290
- HR Outdoor Design3523 McKinney Ave
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land Surveyor
- InfinityRoofing Solutions3402 Windsor Pkwy
- InfinityRoofing Solutions
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- Rhea's9607 Neal Rd