If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lewisville, TX
There are 150 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lewisville
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Went very good. we just knew we had foundation issues. they said none and did not charge us to inspect. They were on time, friendly explained everything they were doing step by step. i recommend them.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.The experience was wonderful. Two crews arrived about 8:50 in the morning and we’re finished by 2:30. They left the yard better than they found it and every single one of the men working was extremely courteous. This was my mothers house and I will certainly be using them on my house in the not too distant future. I was so happy with all of it you can’t tell there was anything done except for the two little patches in the driveway. I just cannot say enough about how wonderful they treated us during the process. Everyone from Roxanne in the office to the different companies they sent out to do inspections. I also am very happy with the condition of the property after they left. You could not tell anyone had been there because they cleaned up after themselves so beautifully
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Very professional and the work performed was as seem less as foundation work could be from my limited knowledge The follow up was done in a timely manner also thanks
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.I would recommend them to friends and family. Great job and transferable warranty. Couldn't be happier.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.The team was well prepared, as unobtrusive as they could be given the nature of the work, and stuck close to the estimated timeline of when the work would be finished. I was impressed.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Foundation assessment. This is an amazing company. They were very honest and told me that I did not need the work done at this time based on their analysis. They told me what to watch for and could not have been kinder. Highly recommended to me by realtors and I see why.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.Their work was fantastic, prompt, and well explained. They were able to raise the entire structure back to its original height as well as install footings that reached down the the bedrock to prevent any future sinkage.
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.The whole experience was great! Greg Snyder was able to answer all the questions I had and the work was even able to be done quicker than I was originally told! Definitely recommend them to anyone that needs quality foundation repair done at a reasonable rate!!
- Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.It went so well we have hired them again and they are the only foundation company we use. Very professional.
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsWe have invested in many different yard projects over the years. Allied Outdoor Solutions is our best experience yet. They were professional, answered all our questions and met with us constantly to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted in our Outdoor Kitchen/Grill. Our point of contacts were always courteous, helpful and positive. We will gladly use Allied Outdoor Solutions for all our future projects. Thank you.... Carlos, Will and Justin
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lewisville
- Business Description:R&D Has specialize in Concrete and Masonry for Residental and Commercial Clients with-in the Dallas Fort/Worth Metroplex. From: Concrete Driveway,Patio, to elegant pooldeck,also decative finishes, stamp,stained,overlay. Also include, Impressive range of custom Stone and Brick work. From: Retaining wall,Water features,Flag-Stone,Veneer and More. We enjoy providing our clients with quality product and service constructed by our craftsmen. We also, offer unmatched business integrity and the serv..Recent Review:Rudy was quick to respond for our request to provide a quote. Stayed in communication with us about the work and time schedule. Our sidewalk and pad were completed in one day and left our yard clean. Definitely will work with Rudy again and recommend his crewCayla B.
- Business Description:Bush Concrete has been in business for 30 years, with 42 years of concrete experience. We specialize in residential services, if your concrete is separating,it's a good sign that your concrete needs repair. Whether your concrete needs miner or major repair, Bush Concrete will tackle it, commercial & residential concrete repair. We also pour foundation for new buildings and other concrete projects. Whatever your needs for concrete, call us first for a no-obligation quote on your projectRecent Review:Went very well. Mr. Bush was easy to work with and concerned about my issues. He poured a patio extention that was surrounded by garden and was not easy to get to. Did a great job.Loretta M.
- Business Description:The professional services Pala-Tek offers are: Foundation Repair Drainage Correction Trench excavation Tunnel excavation for under-slab plumbing repairs. Concrete flat work and driveways. Fully insured and bonded. The Pros at Pala-Tek are ready to serve you. Give us a call or emailRecent Review:They put a slab last week and before that they poured a couple of concrete slab and did trenches for electrical work. It's normally spot on and did a good job. They make sure it always corrected and get it fix.travis b.
- Business Description:What we offer is qualified and try to go always with the city's codes. We are experienced guys in the services that we offer, and try to do always our best.Recent Review:Alonso and his crews were great. Good communication, quality work and finished on schedule.Scott T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They good. they did the job. They completed and they're professional about it.Terrence M.
- Business Description:I am a contractor working on my own for 3 years but with the necessary experience for any remodeling and concrete work of approximately 17 years of Martinez concrete & remodeling experience unlike other companies, it differs by always giving priority to our clients. Please ask about our other payment optionsRecent Review:It went well, very professional. I am very pleased with the results! They were quick and left everything clean.leon p.
- Business Description:Concrete driveways stamped decorative concrete concrete patios concrete walkways concrete retaining walls concrete steps concrete ramps concrete foundations concrete demoRecent Review:He is great! Very high quality work.Patricia B.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned small business based in Van Alstyne, Texas. We serve Texoma and the surrounding areas. We specialize in raising and leveling concrete. Our mission is to help homeowners increase the longevity and property value of their homesRecent Review:He came out and gave me an estimate, I wasn't home I was at the lake. He gave me an estimate and called me. He was on time and did the work.steve m.
- Business Description:SUBS USED RARELY. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Also doing business as Mickeys Concrete.Recent Review:We recently had concrete work done (both a new walkway and a new back patio). We used Mickey Construction ([*** Link removed ***] and had a great experience. We had five different companies come out to the house and bid on the project ranging from a one-off, independent crew to the institutional, name brand outdoor solution company. Stephen Mickey and his crew were heads above everyone else. For context, we used a few different dimensions to think about our alternatives: 1) Fair Price: Stephen was not the cheapest nor the most expensive. I’d describe him as competitive and reasonable if you communicate your goals/etc. openly. You can get a lot of price dispersion with concrete work – be careful if the price looks too good to be true. 2) Great Communication: Stephen returned my call the same day of my initial inquiry, came out to see our house within a couple days, and was incredibly responsive via text and phone call the entire duration of the project. I’m sure there are times where he gets bogged down on projects like any contractor, but our experience was nothing short of great on the communication front. Further, he was patient as we had other contractors come out and he also spent numerous calls with us talking through options. I took the time to give him the survey of our property and put in writing everything that we agreed to do so there was no opportunity for misinterpretation. I highly suggest you do this agnostic of who you hire, and Stephen was glad to accommodate this. 3) Solid Credibility: If you have different concrete contractors come out to bid, you’ll notice that there is a wide range of professionalism across the board. I found it exhausting to deal with folks who came out and tossed out a price after spending only three minutes looking at our job. Similarly, we had larger company salesmen who came out and while polished in communication, couldn’t answer technical questions around concrete work and it was clear they were simply looking to get commission on a sale. Stephen’s visit was a perfect blend of technical expertise yet personable communication. He’s a no BS, direct kind of guy. He has one dedicated crew of awesome folks he’s worked with for a long time through thick and thin. He spent a lot of time with my wife and I looking at the job, measuring, thinking through what could work and what wouldn’t, etc. I was convinced he wasn’t just looking to flip a quick concrete job but actually took pride in his work, his crew, and the ultimate outcome. 4) Deliver an Outcome: I knew our project would have to take into account non-concrete issues like sprinkler system rerouting, drainage, etc. and I did not want to have to juggle multiple contractors if something went wrong. Further, I knew we’d hit some unexpected issues and didn’t want a contractor that would be knocking on my door to share problems without solutions. Stephen has a trusted resource for every situation we encountered so once we hired him, it was one-stop shop to completion. Did we have some unexpected issues pop up during construction? Definitely. Did Stephen and his crew hop right on it, fix them efficiently, and get back to their concrete job without even a comment? ABSOLUTELY! 5) Transparency: You may know exactly what you want for your project or just have a rough idea. Stephen can help you figure that out. We shared our vision and Mickey helped us calibrate by taking into consideration budget, aesthetics, and structural integrity. He is not afraid to tell you that your idea may not be a good one for the specific situation, but if you’re open to listening and understanding the rationale for his perspective, you’ll end up in a way better spot at the end of the day. As stressful as it sounds, we made a material change to our project the day of construction based on some real-time advice from Mickey and it turned out to be an outstanding decision. A lot of contractors will simply do whatever you ask, even if it’ll look aesthetically bad or be structurally weak. Mickey takes too much pride in his work to let a client make such a decision without fully understanding the risk. If you tend to be someone who takes offense by input/ideas from your contractor or by direct communication, you might be better off working with a large company that cares more about the sales process than the substance of their work. However, if you value high quality work from someone who knows what their doing and will shoot you straight and fair, Mickey Construction is a great option. I’d definitely use them againJon G.
- Business Description:I am able to do as much as General remodel, concrete pads, drive ways. Car ports, garages, workshops(metal/wood) You can relay on me to get the job done with 9 years of experience in all crafts not only fast but also profesional quality and 100% customer guarantee. I not only take pride in my work but I also make sure that I look at the smallest detalles to make sure customers are satisfied.Recent Review:It was excellent. The work was well done. They were very prompt and punctual. They kept me up to date. They were very professional. Overall, it was a great service.Matthew S.
Deals in Lewisville for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Double Oak
- Highland Village
- Lake Dallas
- Hickory Creek
- Flower Mound
- Lakewood Village
- Little Elm
- The Colony
- Shady Shores
- Farmers Branch
- Trophy Club
concrete contractors in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-A Roofing & Construction1221 Flower Mound Rd, STE 320-170
Flower Mound, Texas
- 1st Dallas Foundation Repair222 W. LAS COLINAS BLVD. SUITE 1650
- 1st Quality Roofing and Construction6418 Dick Price Rd #100
- 2k Lawncare2933 birchbrook st
Grand Prairie, Texas
- 3H ConcreteP.O. Box 1290
Lake Dallas, Texas
- 5 Star Floor & More 1229 Colorado Ln Ste 400
- 5H General Contracting LLC120 Rocky Rdg PO Box 2814
Red Oak, Texas
- 911 Construction Company502 N. Main St.
- 1-A Roofing & Construction
- A & A Concrete Sawing Company610 E 2nd St
- A and A Fence & Concrete3638 W Pioneer Pkwy Ste 201
- A Plus General ContractorsPO Box 617
- A&E construction
- A+ Gutters Painting & Sheet Metal3013 Glasgow
- A-Level Foundation,Inc.P.O. Box 701828
- A-Line Plumbing Co Inc217 Molina Dr
- A.C.T. Contractors, LLC445 E. FM 1382 Suite 3352
Cedar Hill, Texas
- A/1 Guerreros Foundation Repair5111 Zelma St
Haltom City, Texas
- A1 Eagle Eye Pro Contractor LLC2014 Clearwater Trail
- A2Z Home Renovations LLC5955 Alpha Rd 829
- A3 Construction3048 Crimson Clover Dr
- AAA Walkway Concrete Grinding & Raising Inc.3020 Sargent Rd
- AB construction1565 west main st suit 200
- Abacus Foundation Repair2530 Hullette Ave
- Able Fences1006 Pyramid Dr
- Able Masonry & Stucco701 Commerce St
- ABS Homes200 S. Grants Lane
Fort Worth, Texas
- ACCORD CONSTRUCTION INC1700 ALMA DR 310
- Accu-Find Slab Leak Inc3649 Conflans Rd Ste 117
- Accurate Foundation Repair5001 Sun Valley Dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- Accurate Leak and Line3333 Lee Parkway Suite 600
- ACE FOUNDATION3618 DIVIDEND DR.
- Action Construction Company14339 seagoville rd
- Action Fence & Deck CarePO Box 200575
- action paving inc.554 w.College St.
- Adame LawncarePO Box 656
- Adams Remodellng and Repair, LLC5821 Madison Drive
The Colony, Texas
- Advance to Voigt Masonry2113 TRELLIS LN
- Advanced ConstructionPO BOX 1904
- Advanced Foundation Repair10192 I-10 E
- ADVANCED REMODELING2385 Claridge Cir
- Advantage Masonry14902 Preston Rd Suite 404-336
- Affordable handyman service's911 Chestnut St
- Agape Home Services3207 Skylane Dr
- Aguilar Concrete 1718 Mobile Rd
Grand Prairie, Texas
- Alamo Masonry7821 Terry St
Fort Worth, Texas
- ALB Concrete Construction & Stone23 Darwin rd
- Alford's Landscaping3901 carolyn rd
Fort Worth, Texas
- All 'N Renovations800 George St
- All around renovations inc
Fort Worth, Texas
- ALL CRAFT EXPRESS 4647 N FM-148
- All Service Unlimited Com2709 McCutcheon ln
- All Star General Contractors4154 prairie meadow ct
- All Star Home Restoration1005 Windy Meadow Dr
- All Trade Pros15839 Meadow Vista
- All Your Needs For Home & Office546 John Ross
- Alliance Foundation Repair4333 W, Jefferson
- Allied Coring & CuttingPO Box 155173
Fort Worth, Texas
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- Allied Siding & Windows28341 SH 249 Ste 100
- AllPro Handyman7604 Baker Blvd
Richland hills, Texas
- Alltex Coring & Sawing, LLCP.O. Box 182163
- ALMA CONSTRUCTION PO BOX 7303
Fort Worth, Texas
- Almeda & Lara Masonry 5920 Bertha Ln
Haltom City, Texas
- Almond Bros. Paving401 W. Dogwood Trl
- Alpha Foundation Repair LLC2037 Caitlin Dr
- Always Dependable Home Remodeling1008 knight circle
- Ameri-Mex Contractors189 Buttercup Dr
Valley View, Texas
- America's Best ConcretePO Box 454
- American Airless Painting8101 Boulevard 26
North Richland Hills, Texas
- American Beauty Total Home Solutions15409 Fox Meadow Lane
- American Cover-Up413 N. Jefferson
- American Leak Detection of Dallas1200 Commerce Dr Ste 105
- AmeriPaving, Inc.
- Amorette Painting & Remodeling501 sandra dr
- ANDERSON CONCRETE1702 S HWY 121 STE 409
- Angel's Tree Service7912 Rice Dr
- Anthony James Construction2212 Lockwood Dr.
- Anything ConcretePO BOX 1055
- Anything Plus Contracting Services1824 Crescent Dr. 633
- AquaFox Pools, LLC99 Trophy Club Drive, #17
Trophy Club, Texas
- Arbors and Patios13500 McClintock
Farmers Branch, Texas
- Archie's Backyard Retreat3019 Keller Hicks Rd Bldg 15
- arco iris painting1911 E Grauwyler Rd
- Argyle Landscapes804 Pioneer Circle
- Armadillo Maintenance and Remodeling5024 Crystal View Dr #4305
- Armored Concrete2309 Starke Ct
- ArmourGuard Storm Shelters & Safe Rooms4101 Windsor Pkwy
- Artisan Construction Group2911 County Road 330
- Artistic Masons1971 University Business Dr
- Ashford Contracting5100 Alpha Dr
The Colony, Texas
- ASSOCIATED CONCRETE CUTTING2676 BRENNER DR
- ATD Concrete Coatings805 Ave H E Ste 509
- ATI Construction LLC3941 Legacy Drive #204
- Atlas Buildings, Pools and Spas1523 South Beckley Road
Glenn Heights, Texas
- AUSTIN QUALITY REMODELING912 WINDY SHORES LOOP
- Available Asphalt & Concrete Paving819 S Zang Blvd
- AvidPro835 E Lamar Blvd
- A & A Concrete Sawing Company