Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Lewisville, TX
There are 193 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Lewisville
- Berg Roofing and Home ImprovementsCompetitive pricing, very responsive, and quality service. John was very accessible throughout the process and his installers Andrew and Thomas did great work.
- Scott ExteriorsWork started in February and completed in Mar. Hold up was strictly due to all the rain we had, but they took advantage of any openings to continue to completion. The teams that worked on our house were great and Bruce and his team took all the time we needed to answer questions and responded quickly. After installation noticed a window stress fracture and it was repaired by (Pella) quickly. In June had a couple of adjustments that needed to be made to flashing and it was handled without a fuss. I would recommend Scott Exteriors to anyone thinking of have work like this done. I have no complaints and will definitely use them for future projects
- Quality Tops Roofing IncI put a request in for an estimate and Bruce responded within 5 minutes. He just happened to be at his desk to see it, but he was very responsive. After discussion of the job, we determined that his company doesn't handle it, but he was courteous, respectful, and honest. He didn't waste our time with coming out. If we ever need the roof repaired, we will definitely look back to this company
- Elite Contractors GroupOverall fantastic experience with Eric and Elite Contractors Group, would HIGHLY recommend for your remodel project no matter the size. Extremely responsive, quality work completed, and competitive pricing. Services completed include: exterior repaint and siding, fence repair, complete interior repaint and drywall repair, kitchen remodel with new cabinetry and counters, hardwood floor refinishing, and various other repairs. Give them a call, 5+ stars
- Renew Home ExteriorsI had a great experience with Renew Home Exteriors! Shane was my first point of contact. He was very thorough and explained all of my options available. David was great at answering all of my questions and Brian who took the measurements and did the final inspection was very friendly and personable. The siding installers were very skilled, worked quickly and efficiently, and were able to answer any questions I had. I would definitely hire Renew Home Exteriors for my next home improvement project
- North Dallas RenovationsIf you want quality work with trustworthy artisans doing the job, North Dallas Renovations is the group to hire. The job took longer than I had been given to think it would, but when you have a husband going around saying, "And can you also do...?" then you must expect things to take a bit longer (and cost a little more). The workers doing the jobs are all experts. They care about the job they do, and it shows in the final product! Everything is perfect...and when it wasn't, then they immediately stepped in and made it so. They were here when promised...on time and intent on doing the job. Kyle and Kim are wonderful to work with on the planning; Brady was my contact for communication and was totally responsive and eager to take care of my requests and concerns; and the day to day artisans that created the kitchen of my dreams were superb ... everyone of them. They cleaned up at the end of each day so I wouldn't be living with trash/dirt that happens with this kind of remodel. They respected our privacy, and were personable and polite and pleasant to have around the house. Now that it is finished, we are already planning other projects. North Dallas Renovations is the only company we would think of using for any of them. They literally can do anything!! Love, love, love them
- Blue Ribbon Roofing LLCEasy to work with, great customer service, professional crew that were not only great workers, but didn't trash my house while anything was being done either and cleaned up after themselves! Super friendly and everything looks incredible!! Would highly recommend!
- Wildlife X TeamI did not think they could pull this big job off but they did and I am happy and I just love Briston.
- GH Complete Construction ServicesCrew were punctual and professional. Very attentive to detail. Completed job on time with no issues. Haim checked on work progress and quality of work done during the job. Cleaned up after job completion. I would hire them again.
- Trophy RoofingOur Roof looks great and very happy with Trophy Roofing out of Princeton, TX. His workers were courteous to me and after the roof was put on they cleaned up very well outside. Garrett Kellogg made it easy for My husband and I and he took care of contacting our Homeowner Insurance Co. and they sent us a check to pay for the Roof. Garrett is a pleasure to work with and he is knowledgeable and knows his job. We have hired him again to do our exterior home remodeling We are getting new Hardy Board Siding, Sofit and Facia replaced. New porch post and new Walk in Shower Try him and you will see what a good Contractor he is to work with
Siding Contractors in Lewisville
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Extremely professional. Precision driven quality workmanship. I was incredibly impressed with the open line of communication and I will Highly recommend this company to all of my friends, family and co-workers. Platinum Quality company and my Overall experience was A+ !!!!Roman A.
- Business Description:TX Gutters is family owned and operated. If you like to book a free in home consultation, please email your info to email@example.com, or text to 214.317.0915 We are sorry at this time we are not providing gutters repairs or cleaning services, v We do not provide with vinyl siding serviceRecent Review:Blanca first came out and gave us an estimate. She was very prompt, polite, and professional, and with great knowledge she answered all questions and made suggestions to improve the gutter system. She really took her time explaining everything about the work that would be done and broke down the estimate she proposed. On the day as promised, the work crew arrived promptly and performed the work as necessary. They finished the job in a day and a half, and work performed seemed to be very well done. I was very happy with the materials that they used as they appeared to be solid and well-constructed. The onsite crew was very polite and professional, and they also answered any questions that came up. Once the job was done, we were very happy with the work performed, but we had an issue with one of the down spouts. We called Blanca and asked her if she could have the crew come out and move it from the front of the house to the side. She mentioned that TX Gutters was very busy at the time, but she promised they would be out as soon as they could. A couple days later while I was bringing in groceries, I happened to notice that the down spout was moved to the requested spot on the side of the house. I was very impressed with this level of service and professionalism, and I was very grateful for this. I highly recommend TX Gutters for any such work, whether it is a complete job as I had, or for any repairs or modifications. They gave us a fair price, used good materials, and demonstrated professionalism all throughout this process. They also worked within our timelines as we had to postpone things a couple times due to various conflicts. Thank you, Blanca, and TX Gutters, for a job very well done, and best of luck to you and your crewHank C.
- Business Description:Maverick Windows sets the standard by which other replacement windows are measured. By providing beauty, performance, durability, and increased energy efficiency, we are your superior DFW window provider. When remodeling your home, Maverick Windows delivers unmatched beauty, installation quality, and energy savings. All with a lifelong warranty and at a price performing cost. Our windows are custom-made to fit your current window openings precisely. They are easy to install and require no add..Recent Review:It looked great. They were very responsive. When I called them, they answered the phone right away.Santos D.
- Business Description:Here at Tola and Son Construction, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality Siding Repair and Siding Installation services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:•work quality was great •communicated with my wife and I daily •they went above and beyond supporting small changes without making it a big deal or overcharging •had five estimates by far and away the lowest price •very personal And professional •highly recommenjeff w.
- Business Description:Owner-operated construction and roofing company, with over 20 years of combined experience. We specialize in roofing, remodeling, general construction, painting, and fencing. We do both residential and commercial services. Pictures, estimates, and verifiable customer reviews!Recent Review:Ok, I just needed a purchase place for matching paint and still cannot locate it like I was told by the owner. I had 2 flats from nails left in the yard, he was going to send me the money for 1,,,it never made it. If the contractors word is no good for even the simple things, what was the work like,,, should I have watched the complete jobBrad S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, Moore Construction Co. is the premier choice among roofing contractors for residential roof repair and construction because we treat our clients like family.Recent Review:Moore Construction CO failed to execute the work that was promised but refuses to return our $2,000.00 deposit. Sales Representative - Van Slaton Production Manager - James Billeg Let me begin by saying that we are return customers. Moore Construction Co built a privacy fence for us in 2016 and we experienced no issues with this project. My wife and I entered into a contract dated 5/28/2020 in the amount of $19,828.00 to have a patio cover built in our back yard. We put down a $2,000.00 deposit. We live in The Legends (HOA) and told our sales representative Van Slaton that we MUST obtain a permit from the city. The patio cover was to have an arched roof with a ceiling fan and lights. The patio cover was to be constructed of wood and materials that would match the existing exterior of the house. Van Slaton designed the patio cover and submitted a proposal to the City of the Colony for a permit. The City replied and requested engineering drawings since Van Slaton's design was being attached to the house (which is what we had agreed upon). Both Van Slaton and James Billeg suggested on several occasions that we should move forward without a permit. My wife and I declined to have the work completed without a permit and agreed to pay an additional $2,000.00 for an engineer to draft a proposal that the city would approve. Moore Construction Co hired Nick Manesh Engineering, 17630 Davenport Rd Suite 110, Dallas, TX 75252. Mr. Manesh visited our house with Van Slaton and we spent an hour discussing the plans in great detail. Again we were to receive an arched roof made of the materials mentioned above. We received the engineering plans on 7/16/2020 via email from James Billeg. The plans were for a pergola with a flat roof made out of corrugated metal roofing sheets. I texted James Billeg on 7/17/2020 after reviewing the plans and asked if the engineer had provided the wrong plans. James Billeg replied via text at 12:00 pm on 7/17/2020, his text read " I'm following up with the engineer. I think they got the plans mixed up". I followed up with James Billeg on 7/23/2020 at 11:49 am requesting an update to which James replied, "Please call me". I immediately called James Billeg and he informed me that the engineer had completely changed his mind and can only suggest a slanted roof design. I questioned James as to how this remotely comes close to what was originally agreed upon. I informed him that we would be ceasing our business relationship because Moore Construction, CO had taken up 2 months of our time and had failed to produce any results and had not provided any services. I requested that Moore Construction Co refund our $2,000.00. deposit. I have attempted to call the company on several occasions and left a detailed message with Sally on 8/24/2020 asking for the business owner Mr. Moore to call me to discuss. Today is 9/3/2020 and I have not heard anything from Moore Construction Co. Better Business Bureau complaint has been filed and is pendinEnrique P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:On July 23, 2021, upon finding a contractor for our bathroom remodel on Angi’s company, we signed a contract with NTX ROOFING with Abe Ruiz who contacted us from the Angi’s listing and is the owner. He sent his two contractors Kris Wald and Mark ? They wore professional shirts with their logo K & M Solutions. The two contractors gave a detailed description as to their process for prepping and installing the shower tiles. They said they would use Hardibacker board for the walls and then coat it with a “pink water barrier material”. That had to set a day, and then their tile man would come to tile the next day. Their tile man started to tile and I noticed that there was no pink water barrier on the wall. I called the head contractor, Kris Wald and he said not to worry that the tile man was using a waterproof glue. Their tile man did a terrible job by not using spacers between tile setting that it came out uneven around the top near the ceiling and had large gaps where he had cut all the tile the same size on the one side of the wall. Our contractors were upset with him and said he did a terrible job. They said the next day that they fired him. The contractors tried to fix the mistakes, but it is obvious that it is a bad job. Their other job performance was terrible as well. The cam light over the shower, hit a stud when installing leaving our ceiling needing repaired. The mirror they took down was larger than the one they installed. The marks on the wall where the old mirror was then showed. They blamed the previous contractor for the way the mirror was installed before. It was a new build when we moved here. It would have never passed inspection looking like that. They painted the mirror frame after it was installed without any primer or sealer. It is already chipping off. They owe us a glass shower door. They kept saying it was at Home Depot. We haven’t been able to use our shower since July. They said the job would take 9 to 14 days max. It has been nine weeks and they haven’t been back for several weeks. One of them tested positive for COVID and was out 10 days before testing negative.and feeling better. That was understandable. They have left their mess in our garage. The old vanity top goes to Habitat for Humanity. There are buckets, bags of heavy concrete mix and several large trash bags in our garage to be removed. I have sent several text messages to both the owner, Abe Ruiz NTX ROOFING, and Contractor Kris Wald along with several phone calls asking for a plan of action. They will not give me any indication of a plan to fix and complete their job. However, when talking with Abe on the phone, he said that we “just got the luck of the draw”. I guess that meant that they were done with doing their terrible job. We paid half down to start with $7,500. They asked for a fourth of the balance a few weeks in to the job. Kris asked if they could have another $2,500 a few weeks after that. I trusted them and wrote them a check. They have most all of their money now, and we have NOTHING. The drain plug in the sink doesn’t even work. How can they be in business doing such poor workmanship? I would not want to see anybody else have to go through this experience with this company. I also, have all my correspondence via email to validate my complaints and concerns along with pictures during the process if installation of showerJudy/Bill T.
- Business Description:Established in 2003. We take pride in all the residential roofing options we have to offer, so that we can match your individual needs. Our field staff is committed to giving each homeowner the educated knowledge to help guide you in the right direction for your particular home. Contact us for a professional evaluation of your homeRecent Review:It was excellent. He was efficient. He came and made sure he did what they need to get done. They did it in a timely manner. It was really good.Pam T.
- Business Description:Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areasRecent Review:Very well! We are very pleased with the windows and the workmanship.Mayford R.
- Business Description:Hawkins Siding and Exteriors was established with one goal in mind; provide you with the premium service you need to get the job done right. While our parent company, Hawkins Residential Roofing, Inc., has been servicing your roofs for over 30 years, we felt it was time to open a dedicated business to better service the rest of your needs. We specialize in Hardie siding, window replacement, painting, and more! We will continue to bring you the superior service, commitment, and quality results..Recent Review:Repaired siding looks amazing. He really took his time and made sure everything was done properly. Would hire again.Lee T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Double Oak
- Highland Village
- Lake Dallas
- Hickory Creek
- Flower Mound
- Lakewood Village
- Little Elm
- The Colony
- Shady Shores
- Farmers Branch
- Trophy Club
siding contractors in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FATHER & SON HOUSE PAINTING719 Mulkey lane
- 1 STOP HOUSE & LAWNP.O. Box 1110
Lake Dallas, Texas
- 1st Quality Roofing and Construction6418 Dick Price Rd #100
- 2911 Construction and Remodeling1291 E. Highway 199
- 360 Innovations1228 W Scyene Rd # 105
- 3rd Gen Roofing150 Willow Creek Dr
- 4 U Contracting1306 E Hamby Ave.
- 5 Star Construction & Remodel707 Greymoor Place
- 5 Star Roofing & Construction209 W 2nd St Suite 330
Fort Worth, Texas
- 5 Star Roofing & Waterproofing, LLC1708 Diamond Lake Trail
- 5H General Contracting LLC120 Rocky Rdg PO Box 2814
Red Oak, Texas
- FATHER & SON HOUSE PAINTING
- A & T Builders Inc10845 Jupiter Rd
- A Allison Roofing Inc5224 Gaelic Court
- A Christian Contractor2140 W Southlake Blvd
- A Grade Roofing16327 Amberwood Rd.
- A Plus General ContractorsPO Box 617
- A to Z Construction Co116 Prairie Hill Ct
- A to Z Remodeling223 N Collins Rd
- A V Painting and Remodeling1902 Normandy Dr
- A&D Sheet Metal7201 Hightower Drive
North Richland Hills, Texas
- A&E construction
- A+ Honey Do List/Carpentry/Handyman318 N. Interurban St.
- A-Line Plumbing Co Inc217 Molina Dr
- A.C.T. Contractors, LLC445 E. FM 1382 Suite 3352
Cedar Hill, Texas
- A.R.E. Contractors605 Keller Smithfield Rd
- A1 Best Roofing2323 Ross Ave Suite 1700
- A1 Eagle Eye Pro Contractor LLC2014 Clearwater Trail
- A2Z Home Renovations LLC5955 Alpha Rd 829
- A3 Construction3048 Crimson Clover Dr
- aaron the handyman & remodeling1635 gaylord dr
- ABA Roofing & General Contracting1559 Oakbrook St.
- ABC Contracting1600 Lake Shore Drive
Fort Worth, Texas
- ABC Seamless Of North Texas1711 E Hwy 82
- ABH Roofing and Construction, LLC181 County Line Rd
- ABS Homes200 S. Grants Lane
Fort Worth, Texas
- Accelerated Remodeling Solutions
- Accent Roofing & Construction351 Bank Street Suite #103
- ACCENT ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION4516 Lovers Ln 146
- Accutech RoofingPO Box 172936
- Ace Remodeling415 Travis st
- Ace Renovations LLC3214 Old Iowa Park Rd.
Wichita Falls, Texas
- ACRECO IncPo Box 13187
- ADDINGTON REMODEL2050 Keller Springs Rd #117
- Adept Remodeling Solutions5801 Preston Oaks Rd
- Adonai Structure Group3100 Independence Parkway, Suite 311-109
- Adsolutions3175 Market Center Dr.
- ADVANCED REMODELING2385 Claridge Cir
- Advanced Roofing4530 Indian Tree Ct
Fort Worth, Texas
- ADVANTAGE HOME IMPROVEMENT7280 COURTNEY DR
- ADVANTAGE MASONRY5801 Golden Triangle Blvd Suite 103-108
- Advantage Masonry14902 Preston Rd Suite 404-336
- Affinity Roofing & Construction, LLC5729 Lebanon Rd. Ste. 144
- Affordable Home Repair & Remodeling400 Loan Oak
- Affordable Replacement Window Systems835 E Lamar Blvd #125
- Affordable Siding & Windows1130 Springbrook Dr
- Agape Contracting, LLC13225 Ambrose Drive
- Agape Home Services3207 Skylane Dr
- AKS Construction6856 Colfax Dr
- Alert Roofing Co of North DallasPO Box 111832
- alex painting113 brunswick
- Alexander And Sons Remodeling2817 W Pioneer dr #221
- ALL AMERICAN BUILDERSPO Box 822232
North Richland Hills, Texas
- All American Handyman Services2929 S State Highway 121
- All American Home Care317 Woodard Ln
- All American Roofing & Siding1421 N Loop 12
- All Frame Construction, Inc1103 Bridle Drive
- ALL PRO Roofing & Construction5751 Kroger Dr
- All Pro Vinyl SidingPO Box 160821
- All Seasons Roofing/Remodeling4513 Coffee Rd
Haltom City, Texas
- All Service Unlimited Com2709 McCutcheon ln
- All Star General Contractors4154 prairie meadow ct
- All Trade Pros15839 Meadow Vista
- ALL-PRO EXTERIORS5000 Denton Hwy
Haltom City, Texas
- All-Time Roofing & Construction1612 Shirley Way
- Allen's Handyman Service2121 Chippendale Dr
- Allied Siding & Windows14150 Trinity Blvd. Suite 700
Fort Worth, Texas
- Allied Siding & Windows28341 SH 249 Ste 100
- Allied Siding and Windows13812 Research Blvd #B-4
- AllPro Handyman7604 Baker Blvd
Richland hills, Texas
- Allstate Roofing and Consultants4316 Honey Tree Ln.
- Allstates Construction103 W Broad St
- AlphaOne Exteriors-Dallas3256 SOUTHERN DR
- Alpine Radiant Construction106 N Denton Tap Rd
- Alpine Roofing Construction2929 Carlisle St Ste 190
- Alto Vista Roofing IncPO Box 190167
- ALUMA LUXE CORP5931 NARAVISTA DR
- Alvarez Painting1522 Leicester
- Always Dependable Home Remodeling1008 knight circle
- Amazing Exteriors2720 Royal Ln. Suite 116
- AmCenCo Inc, Construction & RoofingPO Box 2262
- Ameri-Mex Contractors189 Buttercup Dr
Valley View, Texas
- America's Choice ExteriorsPO Box 23
- America's Choice Windows1235 Butler Rd
League City, Texas
- America's Southern Plains Roofing, LLC101C N Greenville Ave #267
- America's Window Source2340 E Trinity Mills Rd
- American Beauty Total Home Solutions15409 Fox Meadow Lane
- American Eagle Builders401 Crowley Rd
- AMERICAN HOME CONSTRUCTION12640 E NORTHWEST HWY 409
- American Restoration Contractors14082 Bridle Trail
- American Roof Consultant8609 Hulen Meadows Ct
- A & T Builders Inc