Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
Get matched with top septic system services in Allen, TX
There are 9 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Allen
- Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & ElectricalPerfect… The Technician was smart and did everything he said he would do… then he fully explained what needed to be fixed and the cost of the work.
- TX SepticThe crew were fantastic and work was high quality. I had been trying to get someone to work on this for 2 months, they came out were finished in 1 day
- G's affordable Septic PumpingI needed my septic tanks pumped, so I obtained quotes from 5 service provider, and G's was the best price. I also looked at the reviews from all the providers I got quotes from, and G's was a 4.9 out of 5. I set up an appointment, and they were available the next day and arrived on time and within the window they gave me. Also, I was updated twice on their estimated arrival time on the day of service. They were excellent in keeping me informed ! Terry was my service provider, and was extremely nice and professional. Upon arrival, he drove into my driveway and immediately placed cardboard on the drive to prevent any spills or stains...very much appreciated ! It took quite a bit of time to find the lid for one of the tanks, because the lid was underground. Once he located the lid, he had to dig about 2 feet to get to the lid. The air supply line to the septic system was running over the top of the lid, and made removal of the lid very difficult, to keep from damaging the air line. Terry told me that regardless of who did my future pumping, the air line needed to be moved out of the way, and that he would do that for no charge ! Terry did an excellent job of pumping all 3 thanks. He didn't just put the hose into the tank, he also manipulated around the bottom of the tank during pumping, to pump out the most amount. He then rinsed all the tanks. To re-route the air line over the lid, he had to go to the local hardware store to get more piping and fittings. He returned and completed the re-routing, and now the lid can be removed much easier from the septic tank. He also place a piece of plastic pipe in the center of the lid access hole, such that it will be easy to find the location next time it needs pumping. All of the above took a lot more time than I imagine he normally spends doing a routine septic pumping, and likely a lot more work. During the whole process, Terry was very nice and professional. After a long day for him, he charged me the quoted price and only $35 more for the digging process. Because of his professionalism and care and concern for me the customer, I gladly gave him an extra $50 to cover the cost and labor for the air line re-routing and his trip to the hardware store. He did not ask for any extra, and he refused to take it until I insisted. So, it should be obvious, the next time I need septic service, G's will be the one I call. Honest, reliable, professional..... exceptional service, with a smile
- Rendon Septic ServiceThey came right on time. The guys were very respectful of my yard and lines. They pumped out my system...then snaked the line to the tank. When it would not drain from the house. I said I had a big snake in the Garage...the guys came and grabbed it and went above and beyond to get the 2 clogs out from inside my house. Who does that any more? Well, this company does. So kind and amazing!!! The price I was quoted before the job was the price I paid when they finished. Wow. Seriously...this is who you need if you have a septic issue. Just wow
- TX SepticJonathan came to my rescue after we had septic issues and another company took half the money for a mew system and never showed up, he was straight forward, and kept me informed the whole time. I highly recommend him for any septic issues,
- Rendon Septic ServiceI spoke with a very nice lady on the phone. She told me she a a crew available for the next day. She told me up front how much the job would cost. The next day, their truck showed up on time, and the two courteous men, got to work right away. Efficient. Polite. Hassle free is how I would describe this process
- B & J Wakefield Services IncOutstanding -- They were very prompt responding to my request for quote and came when they said they would. Polite, professional, got the job done promptly. I selected them based on other Angies List reviews and now I also highly recommend them. Charged what they quoted.
- TREZ SEPTIC SYSTEMSAnnette came to our house and was very professional. She talked through the process and hired an engineer to come out to draw up the plan. We talked through exactly where everything would go, points to consider for the future, etc. She sent us the estimate for $13,213.00. We were hesitant because the pricing seemed high, but we’d had a tough time finding someone to do the work since we have a rural property in Dallas County. She required payment of $6606.50 to start the work. She was persuasive and even sold my brother (who’s a general contractor that NEVER pays up front) on paying her since we’d had such a hard time finding someone. I delayed a few weeks then she called me and told me that she was nervous we were going to get fined from the city for the septic problem. That the city sends out inspectors at random and that the fines were very high. She texted me multiple times wondering why we hadn’t paid, that she had already paid the engineer, etc. So, we paid her the money. She then gave us delays and excuses for the delays for six weeks. She said she was getting the run around from the authorities and they weren’t responding to her requests to retain a permit. I found the contact of the person in charge of granting the permits, and he hadn’t heard from her. I conferenced her into a phone call with him on the line. She seemed grateful “that she’d finally gotten through to someone” and said she was out of town with her new grand baby who was in the NICU. Since she had been delaying so much, I looked her up on social media and she did in fact have a grand baby in the NICU. We were very understanding and gave her some time to sort things out. Two weeks later, we got an affidavit from her and filed the permit. She said she was going to order the supplies and have them delivered the next week. We asked to see the site design before she ordered the supplies since she hadn’t provided it. We got the site design a week later and it was completely backwards from everything we had discussed. Nothing was in the proper place. When we talked these things through with her she told us what we needed was going to be more expensive. At this point we were four months since the first contact. She said she would contact the engineer to do a redesign. We didn’t hear from her for three months. Then I received an email saying that she was not going to be able to complete the work. She said that she would be returning our downpayment less the fees and expenses already incurred. That was December 2021, and now it’s almost May and we’ve not heard from her. She doesn’t take our calls. I completely understand medical problems, but we deserve to get our money back
- Preston's Septic Tank ServiceThe service was GREAT! Mr. Preston was very punctual and professional upon arrival. He came diagnosed the situation and immediately went into action to repair/fix the issue. He had it fixed short period of time. He was very efficient in taking care of the problem. I would recommend Preston Septic Service for any of your septic needs. He is fare and really wants to do what he can to help any one and along the way maybe make a few more friends. You can not go wrong with Preston Septic. On a scale of 1-10 i would give them a 10+. The best part of it all is Mr. Jerry Preston is a good Christian man! May he continue to be blessed as he helps others through his business
- A Better CleanoutI called on Monday. All 3 tanks were empty at noon on Tuesday. Both office and field were pleasant to deal with.
Last update on June 27, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Allen, TX
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
Septic Tank Contractors in Allen, TX
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Better CleanoutPO Box 337
Copeville, Texas 75121
- A-1 Affordable Septic Cleaning9732 county road 2304
Quinlan, Texas 75474
- A-1 SEPTIC TANK CLEANING9440 COUNTY ROAD 392
Princeton, Texas 75407
- AAA Septic ServicePO Box 471
Copeville, Texas 75121
- Aarrow Plumbing and GasPO Box 2904
Mckinney, Texas 75070
- Advanced Leak & Line Locators5102 County Road 598
Farmersville, Texas 75442
- Advanced Septic Technology6453 State Hwy 276 W
Royse City, Texas 75189
- Advantage Septic Solutions1292 Hazelwood Rd
Sherman, Texas 75092
- AeroFlow, LLC2044 Williams Way Ln.
Dallas, Texas 75228
- Ahead of the Rest Plumbing1150 Blue Mound W 303
Fort Worth, Texas 76052
- America's Best Vacuum Service LLC1355 NW Parkway 105
Azle, Texas 76020
- A Better Cleanout
- Ledford Services1170 Airport Rd
ALEDO, Texas 76008
- Ledford Services
- Northeast Texas DisposalPO Box 2008
Sulphur Springs, Texas 75483
- Northeast Texas Disposal
- Orkin Pest Control1918 University Business Dr Ste 501
Mckinney, Texas 75071
- Orkin Pest Control
- PEARSON PLUMBING & HEATING INC1000 W Kearney St
Mesquite, Texas 75149
- PEARSON PLUMBING & HEATING INC
- Quality Septic836 Nob Hill Rd
Quinlan, Texas 75474
- Quality Septic
- Watermark Plumbing2425 W Parker Rd Bldg 4B
Carrollton, Texas 75010
- Watermark Plumbing
Septic tank companies that service Allen
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.