All Metroplex Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2011

All Metroplex Plumbing is a locally family owned plumbing company with an experienced field staff supported by a strong administrative team. Personnel take a great deal of pride in providing first-class service at a competitive price. , an insured company, we respect your property and take pride in providing you quality work, first-class service and competitive prices with the highest level of integrity....

MasterCraft Mechanical

MasterCraft Mechanical, LLC. is a full service contractor specializing in service, repair and replacement of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for Commercial and residential buildings. We are a new company with decades of demand service experience. We take a repair over replace approach for the needs of your family and business . We can be reached at mcmechanicaltx.com Texas Contractor # TACLA104460E

Spencer Air Conditioning & Heating

Emergency Service Available! Spencer Air Conditioning and Heating has been providing heating and air conditioning service since 1960. Our mission is to provide Ultimate Service, Superior Performance and Positive Impact. The company is located in Irving, Texas and serves clients all over the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Spencer offers expertise in all types of residential service, maintenance, design and installation. Our factory trained service technicians and installation crews have been background checked and drug tested for your peace of mind. Our Comfort Consultants all have over 18 years experience solving homeowner’s problems and designing custom comfort solutions.

Brandon's Heating and Air conditioning

Being an HVAC Installer as well as a service technician I have the experience that you need with a low price. The tools that I use allow me to be proficient and precise. I can fully explain to you why and how your system is operating the way it does. My value is to create better air quality for your home while also reducing your energy bill by reducing the stress on your system. Texas HVAC companies, from what I notice, don't build energy efficient systems. What I mean by that is people sell you over sized systems while not increasing duct size. Building HVAC systems, it is critical to have the correct CFM for your home. Your health matters to me so let's build it the right way!

04/10/2021

Carlos always does an excellent job and is reliable, prompt, and has competitive prices.

Description of Work
New faucets for kitchen sink and bathroom sink were placed and also installed new kitchen sink disposal.

09/19/2018

Carlos talked over my options, made a lot of good suggestions, and did a little extra customization on the install that others had not tried in the past. Excellent results.

Description of Work
Needed a new water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/14/2018

Very happy with service and price. Highly recommend

Description of Work
outside faucet repair

04/11/2018

Carlos did a great job. Responded to my initial VM on a Sunday even when closed. Quoted me a price to which did not change, and performed service timely and professionally.

Description of Work
Replace master shower head and handle and fix related slow drip

02/04/2018

They did a very good job, in a very timely manner explaining all the work they would do before and after the job. Very professional work.

Description of Work
They replaced the main water line into the house, as well as replaced the water faucets on the out side of the house.

01/06/2018

I was very pleased with the work done to repair (replacement of) an outside faucet. Carlos' communication on arrival time was great. His explanation of what he recommended to be done and how it would go ahead of time was clear. I felt his prices were fair. I'll call Call Metroplex Plumbing again for my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Exterior Faucet Replacement

12/29/2017

Carlos is fantastic. He is very professional, both in appearance and in quality of his work. I was especially impressed at his attention to detail in keeping our home clean while he was working. He even took the extra time to clean up some mistakes made by the original builders. I would highly recommend All Metroplex Plumbing to anyone who is looking for a quality job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Replace downstairs toilet flange.

12/21/2017

I am pretty handy and spent 3 hours trying to fix it myself. The problem was what I had figured but Carlos knew it fairly quickly and got to work. No mess left and the sink works like brand new. My house is older and has older plumbing in the guts even with the remodels done. Very excellent service and would highly recommend. Was able to fix the same day I called.

Description of Work
My kitchen sink was backed up

12/07/2017

Carlos showed up on the day promised when I called in the request for service. He is very professional, and went through what needed to be done, and other worse case scenarios that might happen during the repair, but were unlikely. I asked him to go forward with the repair, and he was done very quickly and did a great job on the repair. When he was done, he gave me a couple of tips on how to correctly use the faucet in the future so as to not damage it again due to over tightening it (which apparently I had done too many times). I'll certainly call him again on my next repair job.

Description of Work
An outside faucet would not stop dripping no matter what I did, so I needed a professional. Based on other excellent reviews on Angie's List, I gave this company a try.

12/02/2017

Carlos is a master, licensed, experienced plumber. He was on time, polite and pleasant and most importantly he did excellent quality work.

Description of Work
Pressure check a gas line for the pool heater. Then connect pool heater to gas meter. Activate system

Category plumbing

Water heaters, Tank less, Slab Leaks, Drain cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Faucets, Shower Valves, Shower Pans, Toilets, Water leaks, Gas leaks

new construction, bath additions or heavy remodels commercial work,apartments or condominiums