Frank's Handyman LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

Frank's Handyman is a full service company with over 20 years of experience in all aspects of home repair and remodeling. Whether you need a hole patched in your wall, a drain cleared or a new addition to your home, you can rest assured we will get the job done right. Honesty, integrity, and the desire to provide complete customer satisfaction on every job is what drives us and has allowed our company to grow into what it is today....

A Service Provider's profile image

handyman (27)drywall (7)door installation (5)plumbers (5)interior painting (4)house painting (3)home remodeling (3)woodworking (3)water heaters (2)masonry (2)hardwood floors (2)fence company (2)

01/31/2022

Marcee W.

Frank is awesome!! Will definitely recommend him. Thanks Frank!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Frank Frank's Handyman Service

11/21/2020

Mel P.

Responded after a week, was too busy to consider my job.

Description of Work
Brick and mortar repair, door jamb replace,

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

03/20/2020

Omar G.

Frank got the job done quickly and efficiently. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Cutting rebar and concrete patching

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

It was a pleasure working for you. Call us if we ever can help you again. Thank you & God bless!

01/25/2018

Kalena R.

Had some ceiling repair, exterior front door, exterior French door replaced, and masonry work. Chris, Chase, and Frank did a great job. Looking to have them come out one more time for additional work.

Description of Work
Lots And Lots!

Category drywall, picture framing, handyman service, masonry, doors

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

Thank you so much for you business and we look forward to working with you again! God Bless!

01/08/2018

Deborah D.

Frank's team came on time on the appointment date and completed the work quickly and to our satisfaction. The crew was courteous and professional. We will be hiring them again for more work in January.

Description of Work
Caulking removed from a show and re-done with correct materials

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

Thank you so much for your business! We are looking forward to working with you again soon! God Bless!

08/18/2017

Kerry M.

Fantastic, we could not be happier with the whole experience, the quality, the workmanship, the time line, the courtesy of the workers, Frank checking in with us through the whole process both at the house and calling us to update us. My house is twenty five years old, thanks to Frank I have a new and updated house. I Recommend him highly, he is an honest and sincere and his word is his bond. Thank You Frank and all the crew for a great job done.

Description of Work
Frank and his crew remodeled our house, starting with painting and sealing our house, repair of the foundation in the family room, then the living room, kitchen, master bedroom, family room, and two bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

Thank you for you business! God bless!

08/11/2017

Katie M.

Frank and his crew were very professional. Just a pleasure to do business with! Our living room looks amazing and is now the central gathering spot in our home when we have company over, instead of the dining area. We will be calling then back soon to do the new flooring!

Description of Work
Drywall and interior painting. Needed to make our living room larger which involved removing a wall and building a wall in a different place, then painting the living room when it was done.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

We enjoyed working for you & thank you for you business!

08/06/2017

Curtis M.

Way over priced. 500.00 to install a door that I am buying, and 5000.00 to replace 9 pieces of siding and paint 3 sides of a 26 X 48 house. I already had an estimate and received 1 more today and I am getting both done for just over half of that.

Description of Work
Front door install, replace a small amount of siding and paint a 26 X 48 house

Category handyman service, remodeling, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

07/18/2017

Curtis M.

It didn't go because he wouldn't call back. Found someone else to do the work.

Description of Work
I called to ask for an estimate on a few jobs at our new house and was told by the office that she would give him the information and return my call that week. The call never came. Since, I have spoken with him and he has apologized and explained the situation. He has assured me that it was a glitch and they have new software to stop anyone else from falling through the cracks when they are as busy as they were.

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

We do sincerely apologize for this missed opportunity to work with you. At this time we have been blessed with a heavier than usual call volume. If you would allow us, we would love to have another opportunity to help you. Also we are currently looking into new software to help prevent anyone else from being missed in the future. Again, our sincerest apologies.

07/10/2017

Joe L.

They were efficient, punctual and did what they said they would.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous household repairs to get a home ready to sell.

Work Completed On 05/14/2017

Thank you for your business! God bless!

02/09/2015

Perry M.

They're punctual and they completed the job.

Description of Work
I used Frank's Handyman.

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/05/2014

10/27/2014

William E.

1) door is fixed, without removing and planing which might have required repainting or refinishing the door. Amazingly, the corrections to the placement of the doorframe pieces aren't even noticeable and no painting or touchup was required. 2) all installations are working properly. The installer was very fast, too. 3) we declined the bid as we felt it was too high for our budget, but think it would have been good work.

Description of Work
1) repaired a sticking door by resetting the doorframe. the installer noted that we had a malfunctioning GFCI outlet, and made a suggestion which led to the following second job (performed by a different technician) 2) installed 5 ceiling smoke detectors, 2 GFCI outlets, 2 florescent light kits 3) was asked to bid on retexturing and painting job

Category electrician, handyman service, hardwood floor, doors

Work Completed On 03/01/2014

08/21/2014

Lawrence G.

It was fine. We liked that he was local. They did the job pretty quick and they didn't have to come back. Everything was fine.

Description of Work
We had a storm door that we had installed. I think he also did some minor repairs in the bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/14/2014

08/15/2014

Abby C.

After going through 8 other contractors and not getting a quote for the work I wanted done, I was reluctant. When I contacted Frank's Handyman Service I got an immediate response and had a meeting set up immediately to discuss the scope of the work. Frank himself came out to my house on Monday July 21. He was very pleasant. I told him about my experience and he told me we would have a quote by Friday the 25th. That same week his garage door and countertop vendors came out to the house. So far the experience was going well. Friday the 25th came and went and I didn't get a quote from him, nor did I have any communication from him. After several calls I finally got him to quote the flooring, but it was not itemized like I asked. I kept getting excuses that they are very busy. They are swamped with work. I stuck with it because I really did think Frank could do the kitchen job. On August 8th, still not having any communication from them on my kitchen, I had to reach out to them again. I got an email right a way that said I would have the numbers first thing Monday the 11. By Tuesday evening I still didn't have a quote on the work. I had to reach out again to find out what was going on only to be told they are too busy and can't do the job. I have just wasted a month waiting when I feel like they knew they couldn't do the work in the time I requested. I would have more respect for them and be willing to use them again if they were honest and upfront about their schedule. I would advise any potential customers to really get an honest answer about your timeline or you'll end up waiting a long time.

Description of Work
Lower a bar in the kitchen, replace the countertops and backsplash. Replace garage doors, and install vinyl flooring.

Category ceramic tile, garage doors, handyman service

Work Completed On 08/12/2014

07/27/2014

sandy K.

I had a honey do list for Franks service to do a general list Replace carpet in bedroom living too and hallway Well they punched a hole in the wall and had to repair that... I walk across the floor and feel debris under the carpet and had to ask them to sweep prior to laying new carpet but I guess I didn't babysit them and trusted franky and his son to do a good job that's the workmanship I get... Drain my hot water heater...well I didn't see any water on the ground or wet dirt where this was done by Franky as he tried to assure me it was completed you fugue it out... I asked for it to be done again then... I asked for my back porch to be enclosed completely and they did it their way instead of requested and I was told they would come back to fix it but never heard from them again since... Fix a leak in the master bathroom... OMG IT LEAKED IN THE WALL INSTEAD OF THE SHOWER ... I called Franky and he came to check it and punched a hole in wall shut off water and left Will not recommend

Description of Work
General handyman stuff

Category carpet installation, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/27/2014

04/07/2014

Jenny H.

Did an excellent job. Was conscientious and the quality of workmanship was excellent. Worked on three days; took a little longer due to weather. We would definitely hire them again. It is good to find someone who is prompt, competent, and does quality work. We forgot to ask for the discount, but that was our fault.

Description of Work
Redid porch posts (3), front gutter, patch exterior wall, replace some exterior trim. Had to match paint and paint also.

Work Completed On 04/01/2014

04/03/2014

Doug H.

The experience was acceptable and they met the expectations.

Description of Work
I used Frank's Handyman Service LLC. They did some drywall, some painting, and some trim work.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2013

01/25/2014

LC B.

The jobs were small jobs but important to us and I will say that with no hesitation they did a great job. Chris was very responsive to my emails and Frank and I made a contract with a handshake. Don't see this much anymore! I would recommend these folks with absolutely no reservations. Great folks and a great job!! L.C. Baird Frisco, Texas

Description of Work
installed a new mailbox in my brick mailbox stand and patched cracks I had around my tree ring.

Category handyman service, mailbox repair

Work Completed On 01/25/2014

12/05/2013

William J.

I wanted a bath tub replaced. I called on Oct 23rd, Chris came out the next day, 8 am. He looked at the bath room, said he would call me when he had an estimate worked up. Today is Dec 3rd and I have not heard from him or anyone else from Frank's Handyman since.

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/24/2013

I am sorry for this. We are growing at a rapid rate and we are very busy. We are working towards getting some dispatch software that should eliminate anyone from falling through the cracks. Again, I am very sorry.

09/25/2013

Doug H.

It turned out fine. They were professional and timely. They were accommodating to our tenant with their schedule. They got the job completed in just a couple of days.

Description of Work
They installed some crown molding and flooring. They installed hardwood flooring in the living room and hallway.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/22/2012

09/19/2013

Tom C.

He did a good job and did what he said he was going to do. I have no complaints with what that they did. I was happy with them. They were there when they said they were going to be going to be there and the price was right.

Description of Work
He did some mortar and brick replacement replacement on the fireplace. He also fixed a back fence that had fallen over.

Category fencing, handyman service, masonry

Work Completed On 09/06/2011

09/19/2013

Patricia S.

The service turned out okay. He gave me a quote and called back a few days later and he said that the quote he gave me was for wood posts and I told him I wanted metal posts. The quote he gave me for metal posts then doubled from the original quote. I felt they should know the difference and there isn’t any excuse for them to mix that up. They also took a long time for them get back with us. I will not use them again. I have used them in the past and the work turned out great.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate to install new metal posts for a fence that was old and had fallen down.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 05/15/2012

We are very sorry for the confusion. Wood posts were bid the first time and if that was not what was asked for, the blame falls squarley on our shoulders. Metal posts do cost considerably more and there is mounting hardware and caps to buy as well. We were honest with you about the mistake that was made and regret that it damaged our relationship. We appreciate you saying that the work done in the past was great. Mistakes are sometimes made. None of us are perfect and we will do all we can to ensure this type of misunderstanding does not happen in the future.