FISHER'S ACE HARDWARE & RENTAL

With Angi since June 2004

Ed Spaged

Ed Spaged

Local handyman with years of experience in home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing services for those who need help finding space in their home. I match any price and I'm always willing to help those with a small budget. Ask a handyman before deciding on spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on a "specialist"

Offers by Ed Spaged on Angi

12/02/2020

In January 2020, I brought a display 48” white vein reindeer for ace fisher in Havertown . It was after Christmas sale, and cut out price. This year in November when I set it up I find that the reindeer light is not working. This’s bad that means they sale me something that’s not working and they knows it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
48” white vein reindeer

CATEGORY home improvement stores

12/25/2015

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

10/26/2007

I use this hardware store for a variety of reasons. They have an excellent tool rental section and tools are usually in maintained condition. Their location is convenient and the store is well stocked and maintained. Customer service is "hit or miss" depending on who you ask.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased some last minute items to clean and waterproof our back door wood staircase.

CATEGORY equipment rentals

06/19/2004

THE JACK HAMMER I RENTED STOPPED WORKING WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MIN. I CALLED THE STORE & ALTHOUGH I HAD TO RETURN IT THEY EXTENDED MY RENTAL TIME BY SEVERAL HOURS ON MY SECOND ONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I RENTED AN ELECTRIC JACK HAMMER.

CATEGORY equipment rentals

06/07/2004

THE JOB WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. THE PEOPLE WERE VERY NICE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE BELT ON OUR LAWN MOWER WAS TORN & THEY FIXED IT WITHIN 2 HOURS.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair