Wrought iron is a soft, ductile, fibrous variety of iron. Installing wrought iron railings costs an average of $2,600.
Get matched with top wrought iron fence companies in Drexel Hill, PA
There are 14 highly-rated local wrought iron fence companies.
Recent Iron Work Reviews in Drexel Hill
- Iron Man, IncGreat. They came promptly to view the project, gave us samples of their railings, gave us the best price & the railings were installed perfectly 2 weeks later.
- Renaissance ConstructionTo give context for this review, I have a three-story stone Victorian that had been poorly maintained for years and needed many repairs. Damon has been working on my house for most of the past year and a half. My relationship with him started when I asked him to do some emergency repairs on a window on the third floor of my house. It was getting into the coldest part of winter and I had the window boarded up as best as I could. Damon was the only contractor willing to do the work as it was a fairly small job. He showed up on time, did the job well and charged me what I expected. That sentence might sound simple, but so many contractors fail in one or more of those three areas. I was so happy with my first experience with Damon, I hired him to work on the exterior of my house. Over the summer, he spent four months on a lift doing a complete repointing and partial rebuild of several walls and chimney that were falling apart, carpentry that included rebuilding rotted architectural elements, windows surrounds and rooflines, metal fabrication, and painting. I already knew he was a hard worker, charged fair prices and knew what he was doing, but over the summer I learned that he was skilled in a wide range of trades, knew many people in the trades that he could call in to get help, and is a creative problem solver and trusted advisor. I do not have an unlimited budget, and there were many times that Damon consulted me with a concern that might have been quite expensive, but he was able to figure out an adequate solution to keep the maintenance up, but not break the bank. After the success of the summer, I engaged Damon to stay and work on a complete break down and rebuild of my kitchen. Again, to understand Damon's skill you must understand my house and the seemingly infinite number of hidden problems you will find when doing any major work. Throughout this project, Damon was able to show his skill in electrical work, plumbing, finish carpentry, and a commitment to fit and finish that left us with a true show kitchen. He kept me informed all along the way of any roadblocks or challenges along the way and together we were able to figure out budget conscious solutions that looked amazing. I could go on for a while with specific reasons why Damon will be my contractor for the future, but the bottom line is he is a smart, hard-working, knowledgeable contractor that takes responsibility your project from beginning to end read less
- Bella Brothers Construction IncEverything from start to finish went well. From our first meeting with Tom, discussing all the details to the wrap up of the job was a great experience. Tom had such wonderful suggestions for colors and design we whole heartily choose all of his ideas! The men were punctual and cleaned up all debris before leaving each day - they also took special care of our landscaping which was being done at the same time! We were more than pleased with the outcome read less
- Anderson IronworksI gave Rob free reign to design a unique railing that would capture the essence of our outdoor space... A natural yet modern vibe! His vision and craftsmanship exceeded my wildest dreams. The glass and wrought iron look incredible and the deck is now our favorite part of our home. If you're looking for exceptional, you've found it with Rob & his team at Anderson Ironworks read less
- Right way weldingPete is a young professional! Perfectionist! Reasonable! Honest! Neat!! Great job! Thanks Pete ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- BROWN'S ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKSMr Brown is very professional and friendly from the time I called his business for him to come out and give me an estimate until he completed my outside and inside rails . I was well pleased with his service and I recommend him to anyone who needs iron work done. He also patched up my neighbors rail that was very lose and corroding. Mr. Brown is the Man trust me you won’t be disappointed and you will refer him to many customers in years to come read less
- Thoralf Metal & WoodExcellent! Thor is a professional and treats his jobs with 100% detail. Happy with everything and will be hiring Thor again!
- Guida Door & WindowI had seen brochures on this company which installs wrought iron outer doors and grills for windows and wrought iron railing. I had a choice of using a smaller company but went with Guida because I had heard of them. They came out for an estimate in October and said it would cost $2000 to replace both rails along the steps with the same scrollwork that was original. It was more expensive than other estimates I saw on the web but I could not tell if the quality of the railing would be the same. In fact my new railing has solid posts and they told me most had hollow posts which rusts more readily. I also opted for a powder coat finish which my old railing did not have. I got a call a few days before the installers showed up and they were close to on time. The two guys they sent were very professional and nice and tried to minimize the damage to the steps and brick when replacing the railing. They put the posts in 16 inches to make sure it was stable. They cleaned up afterwards and the railing looks stable and beautiful. I do not know if I could have gotten the same quality for less but I feel these railings will be there as long as I live in the house read less
- Anderson IronworksThis review is based on how prompt and professional Anderson Ironworks has been. I contacted them through their website and they got in touch with me right away. I had an estimate in no time! I don't know how their price is compared to any other local welders, but I will pay more if I have to for professionalism, courtesy, and respect for me and my time read less
- Renaissance ConstructionDamon arrives on time, communicates very well about timing of appointments, and steps along the way. Highly professional, he puts you at ease that job will be completed on time, or early, efficiently, with excellent craftmanship, and in addition, he will help you prevent further damage to/in house. He called after completion to make sure that water leakage prevention measures were still holding up. I have never experienced such conscientiousness with any contractor, including putting on a large addition 8 years ago. Where was Damon then? Thank-you Angie's List and thank-you, Damon. Call him for the carpentry experience you expect read less
Welders Iron Work in Drexel Hill
- Business Description:Custom welding and fabrication of gates, railings, fencing, and other custom work. Landscape trailer repairs; Tri-axle/tractor trailer bed repairs, and other large equipment repairs.Recent Review:workmanship,cust. svc,price:ALL EXCELLENT.terry a.
- Business Description:5 employees open monday through friday 8-5 saturday 8-1 we take all major credit cards 90 days same as cash to qualified customersRecent Review:They are exceptional. They are not the least expensive around, but we have found them to be the most reliable. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely go to them again.Harry H R.
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting Company performing residential and light commercial remodeling since '2008'. We specialize in Bathroom and Kitchen renovations in the Delaware and Montgomery county regions.Recent Review:They did an excellent job, were clean, thorough, and didn't have to call them back for anything. They did it in a timely manner and make great suggestions. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again read lessAnne F.
- Business Description:Guida Door & Window is a family-owned and operated home improvement company with an established reputation for providing quality products, superior service, and expert installations since 1950.Recent Review:Very professional gentleman installed my door and window. SAM is awesome. Great customer service. Great quality of products. I highly recommendDonna S.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1963Recent Review:Very well. They have been around for a long time. The handle on the door recently became loose and it wasn't something I could just fix with a screw driver. I called them up and they came out a month later but the delay was because of my schedule, not theirs. They had to replace the handle. I think they are more expensive than others in the area but that's because of their reliability and quality products and workmanship read lessJoanne K.
- Business Description:Family owned buisness started in1967. We design and manufacture Artistic forged and fabricated metal work. From simple hand rails to large estate gates. We utilize modern technologies as well as hammer and anvil to achieve our vision for each project. Two time Top Job Award Winner by NOMMA for 2010 and 2013 for Ornamental Iron Work and Estate Gate work read lessRecent Review:I gave Rob free reign to design a unique railing that would capture the essence of our outdoor space... A natural yet modern vibe! His vision and craftsmanship exceeded my wildest dreams. The glass and wrought iron look incredible and the deck is now our favorite part of our home. If you're looking for exceptional, you've found it with Rob & his team at Anderson Ironworks read lessCarole B.
- Business Description:Located in Philadelphia, we provide custom, residential and commercial home remodeling. We have been in the construction business for 20 years now. Some of our services that we offer are home remodeling, redesign, design and home addition. Whether you are looking to update your kitchen design, bathroom, floor or outdoor space we can help. We assure on schedule completion and ongoing communication throughout the process. Always trying to produce high quality remodeling and exceed our custome.. read lessRecent Review:I hired Adam and his team from Sipe Construction to redo my mudroom. It involved removing an old linoleum floor and replacing with tile, replacing my drop ceiling with drywall, adding a pantry closet and installing a new washer dryer and sink. The end result was amazing and the Sipe contruction crew was great. They were highly professional and very courteous when they worked at my house. They always arrived on time and cleaned up thoroughly after each day. I would highly recommend hiring them for any remodel/construction needs read lessJoshua C.
- Business Description:Wrought Iron WeldingRecent Review:Pete is a young professional! Perfectionist! Reasonable! Honest! Neat!! Great job! Thanks Pete ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️bob k.
- Business Description:If you're serious about wanting a quality project done right the first time call John directly at 484-995-8385. We are a small family owned and operated business designed to be the last contractor our customers ever call. Specializing in almost all areas of design, construction and maintenance we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and the services we provide. It is our mission to have our customers happy to see us, and even happier when the job is complete. There is no job to big .. read lessRecent Review:I love my new bathroom. John and his team were professional and very respectful of my home. Arrived on time and clean up was conducted every day. Installation was great. Great experience.T B.
- Business Description:We install chain link, wood, pvc fencing. 20 years exp, licensed and insured, custom wrought iron for steps, windows, porch columns, and patios. free estimates ask for JoeRecent Review:I was given an appointment for a quote, no one showed up, no one called to cancel or reschedule.Pattty B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful iron work articles
Give a great first impression when guests enter your home by decorating your foyer with these interior design tips that maximize style and visual impact.
Find wrought iron fence companies in
- Clifton Heights
- Upper Darby
- East Lansdowne
- Sharon Hill
wrought iron fence companies in Drexel Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Bucket Above The Rest3214 Unruh ave
- A-Team Metal Works435 N 11th St
- AAA WELDING SERVICE811 E Cayuga St
- AAluminum Fence1373 Birchwood Ave.
- Alenco Fence & Lumber Corp167 Rte 70
Medford, New Jersey
- Allstate Plastic Media BlastingPO Box 1502
- American Railing & Ironworks Custom Steel15 Primrose Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Andrew's mobile welding955 walnut ave
- Angelo & Son Iron Works Inc.1000 N Eagle Rd.
- Anthony Radatti Home Improvements116 Nester Dr
- ANTIQUE LIGHTHOUSE2148 E. Tucker St 2nd Floor
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- Atlas Welds LLC402 N Mill Rd
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Avalon Flooring1100 Columbus Blvd
- A Bucket Above The Rest
- Balaur Metal & Glass64 North Dr
- Bella Brothers Construction Inc1872 Hulmeville Road
- BenFab Inc801 Carpenters Crossing Suite 8
- Blacksmith of Trenton Inc.334 N. Olden Ave.
Trenton, New Jersey
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Balaur Metal & Glass
- Causland Construction+74 S Forge Manor Dr
- Center City SignsPO Box 54812
- Cmc restoration4066 ellendale rd
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- Cohen Metals Group LLC2617 Saint Davids Lane
- Common Structure LLC4103 Unruh St
- Complete Home Remodeling44 S. School Street
Gibbstown, New Jersey
- Crumbock Home Improvements106 Dubois Ave.
West Deptford, New Jersey
- custom sheet metal of delaware464 E Ayre St
- Causland Construction+
- GALLAGHER BROS INC7033 FRANKFORD AVE
- Gallagher Bros. Inc.8N. York rd.
- Garofolo Ornamental Iron3538 Churchill Ln
- Gilmore & Son Welding & Fabrication228 brentwood road
Fiarless Hills, Pennsylvania
- Gino C Barbati Sweep Inc888 Horseshoe Pike
- Glenn Renovations & Remodeling223 E Rockland St
- Guida Door & Window7 Chelsea Pkwy Ste 705
- GALLAGHER BROS INC
- J&R Home Improvement LLC124 w clarkson ave
- J. BILL LANDSCAPING, INCP. O. BOX 505
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- Jim Brouse Home ImprovementPO Box 1186
- John Elliott General Contractor2145 N Lee Ln
- John's Landscaping & Outdoor Services2303 Browning Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- J&R Home Improvement LLC
- KG Equipment Service,inc401 B Old Route 13
- KG Equipment Service,inc
- MAP Company Construction and Fabrication Inc460 centennial st
- MAURER WELDING INC108 CAMARS DR
- Mayfair Fence Company13420 Damar Dr. Ste A
- MetalMorpheus90 Summit Ave
CHADDS FORD, Pennsylvania
- MHR Metal Fab4301 paul st Unit F
- moss ironworks188 blanchard rd
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- MAP Company Construction and Fabrication Inc
- Out there welding129 Magnolia Dr
- Out there welding
- QUALITY PERFORMANCE TRANS SVC2271 GARRETT RD
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- QUALITY PERFORMANCE TRANS SVC
- R Chobert Painting & Paperhanging641 Reed St
- RESTO BUILDING SERVICES1233 N Front St
- Restoration Construction Enterprises LLC104 N Malin Rd
- RICHARD S PANDOLFI INC606 CONSHOHOCKEN STATE RD
- Right way welding915 Ray Ave
- Rivas Ironworks31 Albe Dr.
- R Chobert Painting & Paperhanging
- Sager Restoration Services1602 Frankford Ave #3715
- Salini Brothers Ornamental Iron Work2403 N 2Nd Street
- SBI STEEL WORKS2403 N. 2ND STREET
- Sipe Construction IncPO Box 26042
- SOUTH CAMDEN IRON WORKSPO Box 238
Mickleton, New Jersey
- Specialty Steel Company Inc.225 Lincoln Highway
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
- Standard Fence Company212 Cambridge rd
Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania
- Stone Brothers Contracting4204 Hulmeville Rd
- SULLIVAN CO4709 Edgemont street
- Sager Restoration Services
- Touey Iron Work325 Ulrich st
- Touey Iron Work