Mark Powers Painting Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2011

Mark Powers has been in business for over 35 years and has been serving the Beaverton, Tigard and Portland Metro area since 2003. In that time we’ve gained the business of countless loyal customers and have continued to receive business through customer referrals, our positive online reviews, and simple word of mouth. We provide experience, quality, and award winning service. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience from consultation to design to finished product. We are licensed in Oregon and Washington, bonded, insured, and all of our employees are covered under workman’s compensation insurance. All of our employees have been screened through a national criminal background check. All our work is guaranteed and comes with warranties and we vow to provide the best possible preparation, products, and service to make sure your home, business, or non-profit look their very best at the best possible price. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you. Make sure to give us a call or click for a free consultation today. Service you can count on, experience you can trust, quality that lasts. __Thanks, Mark Powers __Check out this short video that gives a quick explanation of our services and includes photos of some of our projects! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjHLeTciAKw __Services Provided__Cabinet Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Color Consulting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Repair, Drywall Texturing, Epoxy Flooring, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Garage Floor Coating, Interior Painting, Plaster Repair, Texture Painting, Wallpaper Removal...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Built-in Cabinet

+19 more images

interior painting (109)house painting (55)pressure washing (15)drywall (12)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper removal (4)

05/14/2022

Elizabeth R.

The job was completed in a week and I was able to get on their schedule sooner than I had anticipated which was a pleasant surprise. The guys who painted my house were very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

05/02/2022

Niloo A.

Mark and his team did a great job at painting our house. Great customer service and professional crew.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

03/19/2022

Donna D.

Went very well. Mark was reliable, courteous, and prompt. He was upfront about all the details, and the project was done on time. Our ceilings are very high, but they were still able to do a great job.

Description of Work
Paint living room and stairwell

Work Completed On 01/29/2022

01/26/2022

Steven K.

Outstanding work performed by Mark Powers and his team. High quality and strict attention to detail. Mark and his team were professional, always on time and easy to work with. Excellent communication regarding process, days tasks and any trade-offs for the job. Highly recommend if you want high quality professional interior or exterior painting.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

09/19/2021

Les J.

Home looks great. Very professional.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior paint

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

07/27/2021

Gerald A.

Mark did a great job. Mark was responsive, accommodating and easy to work with and his bid was below others.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

07/27/2021

Steven K.

Mark and his team did an outstanding job painting my home. From the prep work, painting, to the final clean-up, all was done professionally with excellent attention to detail. I plan to paint the interior of my house this fall and plan to re-hire Mark and his team to do the job.

Description of Work
House exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

Lynn B.

Mark Powers and team did excellent painting at my house and my daughters house! I definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Julia S.

I've used Mark Powers Painting for previous projects and have always been more than satisfied! On time, good communication, on budget. Nice crew. Great prep taking care of my garden. Great clean-up. I am very pleased with the results and will use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting - two walls of 1927 house plus some trim

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

Dawn Y.

Mark has done 2 projects for me and I will definitely call him next time I need painting done. He is very responsive, work quality is excellent and pricing is more than fair. Thank you Mark!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

05/24/2021

matthew H.

Mark and his team are true professionals from start to finish. Punctual, organized, clean and thorough are words that come to mind. The value for their fantastic work is high. Mark and his team also bring ideas to the table that covered some things we hadn't thought of. We would absolutely recommend Mark Powers and his team to anyone looking for a quality job at a fair price. In fact, we already have!

Description of Work
Full home exterior and fence stained

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/10/2021

Jennifer V.

This is a great company to work with. They were careful and efficient. The workers were friendly and cleaned up well after the job was complete. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/09/2021

Cory S.

Mark was very helpful in selecting paint style, color, and answering my questions. Mark's crew was very professional with me and my neighbors while working on my house. They did a great job of both painting and cleaning up afterwards. One of neighbors also volunteered that it looked good. I wouldn't hesitate in hiring again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/02/2021

James A.

Excellent. Quick turnaround time, attention to detail, quality work

Description of Work
Interior Painting of Rental Property

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

02/10/2021

JEREMY T.

Mark's team was professional and renew our old house to a brand new one. Will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

10/29/2020

Renata R.

Job well done. Professional crew. Will highly recommend to neighbors.

Description of Work
external painting of window frames and repair/interior painting of a window sill

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/28/2020

Jennifer B.

We are so happy!!! Mark and team did an amazing job!!! Thank you again for the beautiful work!

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Review for Mark Powers Painting Inc. - 11870 SW Wilkens Ln, Beaverton, OR - 38984649

10/28/2020

Stuart P.

Mark and his team were professional and transparent. They followed through on everything they said and even when there was a miscommunication, Mark didn't fuss and made it right.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/27/2020

Judith P.

Outstanding work, he and his team were on time, they were concern about details of my house, cleaned up after work everyday. They were excellent to work with.

Description of Work
Entire Exterior painting, including the porch and steps; repaired a window that was dry-rot

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/24/2020

BONNIE C.

Mark was very professional, low key and very careful. He took notes during our first meeting to make sure he knew everything I wanted done. We picked out a paint from one of the Sherwin-Williams paint chip decks, but after they applied one coat to a small section of the house we didn't like the color, and he graciously went back to the store, brought samples for us to see on the siding and then painted with the new color. He was very patient regarding color, and did a good job of preparing the wood siding for a fresh coat of paint. His crew started right before the fires southeast of our home, and he did his best to protect them from smoke exposure. They had to stop for a few days, but after the smoke cleared they made sure they were back at 7:30 am every morning and worked 4 straight days to finish. The house looks great, I love the color, and I was very happy with Mark's work and his fair and gracious attitude about everything. I got 4 bids for the job, he was not the least expensive but he was the most thorough and conscientious and I'd use him again for sure!

Description of Work
I needed the whole exterior of my house painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/23/2020

Viraj M.

Extremely professional and punctual people. No complaints with how the entire project was handled.

Description of Work
Indoor paint for the entire condo

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

09/23/2020

BARBARA V.

It was great. Mark was prompt with his bid and came with his crew to be sure they knew what needed to be done. The crew was awesome. Respectful, kind, prompt, and did more than they had to. Can't say enough. Have hired them to do some indoor painting.

Description of Work
After raining on my newly painted deck by my grandkids I called Mark to repair the damage. They had to pressure wash, sand down to the wood and repaint.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

06/10/2020

Nikki T.

Excellent work, very professional and timely!

Description of Work
Exterior painting