Mark Powers Painting Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2011

Oregon: Contractors
07/26/2023

11870 SW Wilkens Ln

Beaverton, OR 97008

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Mark Powers has been in business for over 35 years and has been serving the Beaverton, Tigard and Portland Metro area since 2003. In that time we’ve gained the business of countless loyal customers and have continued to receive business through customer referrals, our positive online reviews, and simple word of mouth. We provide experience, quality, and award winning service. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience from consultation to design to finished product. We are licensed in Oregon and Washington, bonded, insured, and all of our employees are covered under workman’s compensation insurance. All of our employees have been screened through a national criminal background check. All our work is guaranteed and comes with warranties and we vow to provide the best possible preparation, products, and service to make sure your home, business, or non-profit look their very best at the best possible price. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you. Make sure to give us a call or click for a free consultation today. Service you can count on, experience you can trust, quality that lasts. __Thanks, Mark Powers __Check out this short video that gives a quick explanation of our services and includes photos of some of our projects! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjHLeTciAKw __Services Provided__Cabinet Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Color Consulting, Deck Staining, Decorative Painting, Door Painting, Drywall Repair, Drywall Texturing, Epoxy Flooring, Exterior Painting, Faux Painting, Garage Floor Coating, Interior Painting, Plaster Repair, Texture Painting, Wallpaper Removal...

interior painting (106)house painting (53)pressure washing (15)drywall (11)deck cleaning (5)wallpaper removal (4)

09/19/2021

Home looks great. Very professional.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior paint

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

07/27/2021

Mark did a great job. Mark was responsive, accommodating and easy to work with and his bid was below others.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

07/27/2021

Mark and his team did an outstanding job painting my home. From the prep work, painting, to the final clean-up, all was done professionally with excellent attention to detail. I plan to paint the interior of my house this fall and plan to re-hire Mark and his team to do the job.

Description of Work
House exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

06/02/2021

Mark Powers and team did excellent painting at my house and my daughters house! I definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/02/2021

I've used Mark Powers Painting for previous projects and have always been more than satisfied! On time, good communication, on budget. Nice crew. Great prep taking care of my garden. Great clean-up. I am very pleased with the results and will use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting - two walls of 1927 house plus some trim

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

06/02/2021

Mark has done 2 projects for me and I will definitely call him next time I need painting done. He is very responsive, work quality is excellent and pricing is more than fair. Thank you Mark!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

05/24/2021

Mark and his team are true professionals from start to finish. Punctual, organized, clean and thorough are words that come to mind. The value for their fantastic work is high. Mark and his team also bring ideas to the table that covered some things we hadn't thought of. We would absolutely recommend Mark Powers and his team to anyone looking for a quality job at a fair price. In fact, we already h...

Description of Work
Full home exterior and fence stained

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/10/2021

This is a great company to work with. They were careful and efficient. The workers were friendly and cleaned up well after the job was complete. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category drywall,house painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/09/2021

Mark was very helpful in selecting paint style, color, and answering my questions. Mark's crew was very professional with me and my neighbors while working on my house. They did a great job of both painting and cleaning up afterwards. One of neighbors also volunteered that it looked good. I wouldn't hesitate in hiring again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/02/2021

Excellent. Quick turnaround time, attention to detail, quality work

Description of Work
Interior Painting of Rental Property

Category interior painters