Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Clackamas, OR
There are 134 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Clackamas
- A Cut Above ExteriorsI started by calling ACA for an estimate on replacing my siding on the house. I spoke with Erica on the phone to schedule a time for a quote. Erica was very professional and polite. Erica followed up on everything to make sure that I was being taken care. Erica is very friendly on the phone and puts you at ease, she helps you to feel comfortable and by the end of my call I knew I had called the right company. Erica put me in contact with Josh who came out to give me the quote. Josh is super knowledgeable and offered me a lot of different options to choose from. Josh was always on time for his appointments with me and very friendly. When I decided to accept the quote I was assigned Randy as the project manager. I cant say enough about Randy! he made sure that my job stayed on time and kept up to date on everything that was going on. Randy was very helpful when we found out that we needed to replace a few things under the old siding and he made sure that they were completed 100% for me. Randy followed through on everything for our job, He was always on time and was very professional and friendly. The 2 gentleman who did the work for me here were the best I have seen. Anatolly and Dmitriy are awesome!! they were so professional and friendly everyday they were here working. They both worked very hard to protect all of the flowers and bushes around the house trying to ensure there was not damage done to them. The work they did here was stellar!! my house looks great!! I have had so many compliments on the work they did here at the house that I have given out ACA number to several of my neighbors. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up and safe at the end of the day. Both of them worked very hard and were always on time everyday. I truly appreciate all of their hard work!! When the job was completed Randy came back and we did a final walk through on the job, Randy wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything and that there wasn't anything I wanted to have changed or repaired. I told Randy it was perfect and let him know just how happy I was with all of them starting with Erica, Josh, Randy, Anatolly and Dmitriy. I would strongly and highly recommended A Cut Above Exterior to anyone. Thank you to everyone. John
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Good communication with quality service and good pricing. Was able to get the job done within a week while communicating on any arising difficulties providing me with choices on how to proceed.
- A Cut Above ExteriorsA Cut Above Exteriors were incredibly easy to work with and exceeded expectations. Every step of the process was explained thoroughly so we knew what to expect and when. Bill did a great job working with us to put our quote together, including everything we asked for, explaining why would should cut out or add certain details, and explained how the actual work would happen. Sam was an amazing project manager. During our initial walk-around he went over every aspect of the project to make sure we were all on the same page. Nick and Ruslan did amazing work in getting the old siding off and new siding on. They dealt very well with a couple surprises once the house was open and showed us the damage, discussed the fix, and called us outside again to see the finished fix before installing the siding over it. The electrical, plumbing, and painters that they use were also amazing. We had our final walk-around the other day and Sam made that easy as well. Our house is beautiful, we know the bones of the house are safe, and we would recommend A Cut Above Exteriors to anyone who needs work done
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INCHardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogs
- Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman ServicesEveryone on the team was so great to work with and they did such an amazing job and we love our new bathroom! I had never done any remodeling and Raoul and team were fantastic. They kind of felt like part of the family! Definitely will hire for future work.
- R3J Residential ServicesFrom the first outreach, to the quote, and work order modifications during the remodel of our kitchen, Ron was transparent, respectful, and worked closely with us to ensure we understood the constraints and opportunities given our kitchen footprint and wishlist. Our kitchen remodel involved wall demolition, exterior and interior door replacements, as well as full flooring, cabinets, countertops, and appliance installation. Any delays were communicated as soon as they were known and inevitably were due to shipping delays, not the on site work. His subcontractors were friendly and very helpful. We are already planning future projects on the house (our 10 year plan) and looking forward to working with Ron again
- Superior Building Concepts LLCDan is an EXCELLENT contractor. He is meticulous and performs quality work. He pays close attention to the work of professionals he uses as well as suggest idea’s which improve final product!
- Hamish Murray Construction IncWe had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyone
- Joseph Ketner ConstructionJoe and his crew were professional, prompt, courteous and patient throughout the whole process. Communication was excellent. Petra the designer was very helpful in choosing a palette. They were attentive to all the details and wanted to ensure I was satisfied. Joe went the extra mile and coordinated with the contractor that did the seismic work that I had completed at the same time. There are likely lower priced siding contractors out there but the quality, integrity and ease with which it was to work with Joe and his crew was definitely worth it and the work was done right the first time! I absolutely would hire him again. Ann
- Metro Lock ServiceLeft a message and Lance got back to me in 5 minutes, came over in around an hour, and finished changing the locks before I finished asking if I could watch. He knew the tools to use and how to use em, conducts business in an efficient and pleasant manner, and answered all my questions. Sure, I could have saved a buck by spending a couple hours figuring out how to do it myself, but we're talking about getting locks changed here. Security isn't really the place for DIY, in my opinion. I consider it a great deal and I'll be calling again for all my lock needs
Door Installers in Clackamas
- Business Description:When you call in for an appointment, we will send a professional window design consultant to your home for a free, no obligation, no pressure estimate. We have pictures, products, and brochures that we bring to each appointment so that you can visualize your improvements. Our goal is to provide you with all of the tools you need in order to make an educated decision on the investment that you will make to your home. We believe an educated consumer is a better consumer. Free in-home, no obliga..Recent Review:This was the second install by Henderson & Daughters. The first job was excellent and professional. The most recent was the exact opposite. Sloppy work that will require a new screen, cleanup of sealant left on the mantel and window frame and, most likely, a reinstall of one the windows. In addition, glass shards were left on the bathroom floor because the installer broke one of the old windows and did a cursory job of cleaning up after. It is frustrating to wait 3 months and then be left with more inconvenience of having workers use our time for a job that could have easily been done right the first time. Wouldn’t it be nice if companies gave partial refunds for such inconveniences in addition to saying “ we will make it right for you!Larry M.
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
- Business Description:NKB CONSTRUCTION LLC. Is the company that can help you with all of your exterior renovation needs. We specialize in siding, using the latest James Hardie and cedar products as well as Window & Door installation and dry rot mitigation. Our team of experts are highly qualified and take great pride in their work and will always go the extra mile insuring customer satisfaction. Check us out at Nkbconstruction.net and call us for a free estimate todayRecent Review:2 guys showed up, one was lurking by their truck and smoking. Didn't participate or say a word to me. He also put his shirt up over his mouth when he wandered in to the conversation, no mask. The other walked around with me though he didn't ask any questions or seem interested in the information I tried to give him. The whole experience was so bad, I ended the meeting quickly. They were going to call with a bid but I never heard from them againdarcy r.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC.Recent Review:For four months I called him and asked him when he can come back and repaint my porch. And with that two months all that they are saying is that they are too busy. I am honoring their warranty which is for 5 years and they are not doing that. Every time I call them they are saying that they are too busy to come back over here. The contract was $4250.00 and I paid him $2125 before they started then when he finished I paid him the restLola H.
- Business Description:Lifetime Windows & Doors is the leading provider for quality replacement windows and doors in the Portland, OR area. We sell and install custom windows, doors, roofing, and siding. Our trained team has been providing homeowners with beautiful products and expert installation since 1998. With three business locations, we service customers throughout Portland, Milwaukie, Beaverton, Bend, Vancouver, WA and many other surrounding areas. Our Oregon-native business founders understand the needs of ..Recent Review:Had six old windows replaced by Tom, Tony and Solomon. They did a two day job within one day for my Vancouver,WA unit. Anything I asked for they were responsive to. I was very satisfied with everything. Alvin and others at the company did a good job at getting me prepared for every step of the way. Thanks team. I am expecting a rebate on top of everything tooSam K.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Lamont Bros. is a company committed to serving the Portland area with the highest quality of remodeling work. From design to completion you will find our dedicated team working with enthusiasm and creatively to create beautiful living spacesRecent Review:The crew did the job in two days! David and Zack were professional and skilled, and the job site was neat and clean when they finished. Matt was personable and easy to work with. In fact, we're looking around for other jobs these guys could do! Highly recommendKassandra K.
- Business Description:For fastest response time please email us at email@example.com or call (503) 460-7203. We are experts in building and remodeling quality homes, serving the greater Portland area, including Vancouver. We know how to build on schedule and budget, and we find creative ways to minimize a family’s impact during construction. We specialize in new home construction, home additions, ADUs, tenant improvement, and whole house remodels including; kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and basement ..Recent Review:We had an amazing experience with Hamish Murray Construction from start to finish. We closed in a patio space to create a home gym and a storage area and it looks absolutely amazing. Everyone we worked with was professional and work was done quickly. The point person checked in with us on a regular basis letting us know each step of the process. They were quick to answer any questions we had an even worked with us to make the project fit our budget. They are a fabulous company to work with and we would (and have) recommend them to anyoneMelissa H.
- Business Description:We are a local family business serving the Portland Metro area with over 18 years experience. Our priority is quality work in a timely fashion and satisfied customers. We like to build long and lasting relationships with our customers and strive for repeat business. Oregon CCB#: 21827Recent Review:Adrian was very prompt in inspecting the site and making a quote; very professional. Our steps had many angles and he took his time and came up with a mid-price quote and stuck to that price the whole time. He was middle of the road on price but did a superior, great job in a very timely manner. He is conscientious and explained what he would do. He even had to come out to the site two times after the initial quote to get the angles correct (he welded on site) and then to do the installation after the railing was powder coated. We are very pleased with the result and would highly recommend Adrian's Ironworks (and Adrian) for any iron work you may needrandie r.
- Business Description:Owner-operated Sub contractors when needed cost determined by the job
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Happy Valley
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
- Wood Village
- Eagle Creek
- King City
door installers in Clackamas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J HOME RENOVATION19699 SW WRIGHT ST
- A Better Carpenter LLC12935 SW Butner Rd
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A New View Windows & Doors41603 NE Ira Jones Rd
- A&R Handyman Services10025 SE 65th Ave
- A-BELL IRONWORKS209 SE WESTRIDGE BLVD
- A-Simmons Garage Door Co16187 SE Evelyn St
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A.C.T. Builders, LLC.210 Stanford DR
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- A7 Construction and Deconstruction Services, LLC
- AA Carpentry LLC3101B SW 1st Ave
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Accurate Window & Door Inc3347 N Lombard St
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Action Carpentry13665 McKee School Rd NE
- Adapt Design LLC11525 SW Diane Place
- ADMIRABLE CONSTRUCTION12770 SE RIVER RD
- Adrians Iron Works, LLC13262 S Spangler Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Advanced Construction & Repair LLC14758 SW 79th Ave
- Advanced WoodcraftPO Box 388 / 25650 SE Talons Road
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Aero Lock & Safe, Inc3302 Portland Road
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Aira Screens of Portland1102 N Springbrook Rd #101
- AK Interiors llcPO Box 3400
- Al Semrani's Custom Interiors LLC3208 SE 27th Street
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All About Doors8900 SW Burnham St F-11
- All American Land Maintenance And Handyman785 Charles Ave S
- All Day Projects2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Phase Residential Construction2020 SE Centurion Way
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Service GlassPo box 2149
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- All Value ConstructionPO Box 1048
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- Allain construction co17306 nw Elaine ct
- Allen Louis Warner4230 SE King Rd #191
- Alliance Overhead DoorsP.O. Box 970501
- Aloha Glass18980 SW Alexander St
- Alpha Construction & Repair2620 SW 211th Ct
- Alpha Energy Savers14548 SE 172nd Ave
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- AMC CONSTRUCTION10026 SE RAMONA
- AMERICAN WINDOW CO6215 NE Brazee St
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INCPO BOX 1731
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- ANDERSON DOOR & WINDOW MECHANICS INC9310 SW CAPITOL HWY
- Anderson Woodworks6007 NE 100th Ave
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- Area LLC6126 sw hood Ave
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- ARTISAN RENOVATIONS16205 NW BETHANY CT # 112
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- Atlantis Property Services1001 Murlark Ave NW
- ATLAS NW INC5910 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- Atterbury Brothers Construction14060 Canyon Ridge Cir
Oregon City, Oregon
- Avalon International Aluminum LLC21451 SW 108th Ave
- Avenues Outlet630 SE Belmont St
- A & J HOME RENOVATION
- B&C Industries36510 NW Long Rd
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- Balanced Energy Solutions2701 SE 14th Ave 110
- Bateman Construction4991 SW Nevada Ct
- Beez Garage Door Services16921 SE Tristin Ave
Happy Valley, Oregon
- BEST OVERHEAD DOOR LLC20166 SW 112th Ave
- Betenbender Construction3129 SE 71st Ave
- Billy Gene Judge Company729 3rd St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BINFORD CONSTRUCTION17313 SW SUGAR PLUM CT
- Birdsmouth Construction LLC1633 SE 55th
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- BLACK ROCK CARPENTRY LLC9300 SE 55th Ave
- BLUE VINE STUDIO6525 SE 92ND AVE
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Boxwell Design Build10940 SW Barnes Road 155
- BRAE-MAC CONSTRUCTION1724 19TH ST
West Linn, Oregon
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- BRIDGEPORT CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 6543
- Bridgetown Window & Door1240 NE 63rd Avenue By Appointment Only
- Brown Building & DesignPO Box 197
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BROWN TOM D WEATHER STRIPPING & DOOR HANGINGPO BOX 231
- B&C Industries