What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Aloha, OR
There are 222 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Aloha
- A Cut Above ExteriorsThe job they did on our siding and paint was great! Very professional and thorough. They set the expectations and followed through. They also kept the job site clean. Sam, Andrey and Vlad were a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend them!
- A Cut Above ExteriorsA Cut Above Exteriors does phenomenal work! They removed cedar shingles on my home and replaced them with Hardie planks. I am thrilled with how it turned out! The entire team at A Cut Above Exteriors has been delightful to work with every step of the way. They clearly care about the quality of their work and do top notch work! With Josh developing the plan and Randy overseeing the project, we were in good hands! They are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with! Juan and Martine did an amazing job with the siding installation, working meticulously on every detail every day until the job was done. They then painted the house, and Vlad and his team were the best I have ever worked with! Sergy replaced a number of screens and they look fantastic! Every member of the team at A Cut Above Exteriors exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t recommend them more highly read less
- A Cut Above ExteriorsI started by calling ACA for an estimate on replacing my siding on the house. I spoke with Erica on the phone to schedule a time for a quote. Erica was very professional and polite. Erica followed up on everything to make sure that I was being taken care. Erica is very friendly on the phone and puts you at ease, she helps you to feel comfortable and by the end of my call I knew I had called the right company. Erica put me in contact with Josh who came out to give me the quote. Josh is super knowledgeable and offered me a lot of different options to choose from. Josh was always on time for his appointments with me and very friendly. When I decided to accept the quote I was assigned Randy as the project manager. I cant say enough about Randy! he made sure that my job stayed on time and kept up to date on everything that was going on. Randy was very helpful when we found out that we needed to replace a few things under the old siding and he made sure that they were completed 100% for me. Randy followed through on everything for our job, He was always on time and was very professional and friendly. The 2 gentleman who did the work for me here were the best I have seen. Anatolly and Dmitriy are awesome!! they were so professional and friendly everyday they were here working. They both worked very hard to protect all of the flowers and bushes around the house trying to ensure there was not damage done to them. The work they did here was stellar!! my house looks great!! I have had so many compliments on the work they did here at the house that I have given out ACA number to several of my neighbors. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up and safe at the end of the day. Both of them worked very hard and were always on time everyday. I truly appreciate all of their hard work!! When the job was completed Randy came back and we did a final walk through on the job, Randy wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything and that there wasn't anything I wanted to have changed or repaired. I told Randy it was perfect and let him know just how happy I was with all of them starting with Erica, Josh, Randy, Anatolly and Dmitriy. I would strongly and highly recommended A Cut Above Exterior to anyone. Thank you to everyone. John read less
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Amadou and his crew are BEYOND. His quote was a third (!) of the price of a competitor, and they did a fantastic job, and super quick. They worked weekends and holidays to get it done. It looks impeccable.
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.We're selling a beautiful home in a historic neighborhood, and our real estate agent suggested we make some repairs and improvements to increase the sale value. I solicited bids from 5 contractors, and Amadou from Lo's Contracting stood out as the right choice from our first meeting. He was friendly and punctual, and worked with us to understand our goals (return on investment during a home sale) and put together a detailed and organized scope of work. The job included a light kitchen remodel (painted cabinets, granite counter top, new fixtures and appliances), light bathroom remodel, interior paint and touch up, exterior siding repairs and touch up, and about a million other little details. His prices were competitive against scrappier, disorganized contractors, and the work started the same week we signed. His crew did a great job, the communication was solid, and he resolved the one problem we had (a bulge in a new marmoleum floor) quickly and without question. I truly can't recommend Amadou and Lo's contracting enough read less
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Lo's contracting replaced (2) 4x6 posts which supported the porch roof, and painted our ranch style home. They raised 2 posts so that the wood posts would no longer contact the soil or grass. Everything went well. It was a pleasure working with Amadou. His workers showed up on time, they did the job and cleaned everything up afterward. Workers were kind and respectful. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. I would for sure use their services again in the future read less
- A Cut Above ExteriorsA Cut Above Exteriors were incredibly easy to work with and exceeded expectations. Every step of the process was explained thoroughly so we knew what to expect and when. Bill did a great job working with us to put our quote together, including everything we asked for, explaining why would should cut out or add certain details, and explained how the actual work would happen. Sam was an amazing project manager. During our initial walk-around he went over every aspect of the project to make sure we were all on the same page. Nick and Ruslan did amazing work in getting the old siding off and new siding on. They dealt very well with a couple surprises once the house was open and showed us the damage, discussed the fix, and called us outside again to see the finished fix before installing the siding over it. The electrical, plumbing, and painters that they use were also amazing. We had our final walk-around the other day and Sam made that easy as well. Our house is beautiful, we know the bones of the house are safe, and we would recommend A Cut Above Exteriors to anyone who needs work done read less
- A Cut Above ExteriorsEverything about the experience was excellent. We had our whole house re-sided with Hardie lap siding replacing our original cedar siding from the 70’s. The attention to detail during the initial sales consultations with Mani diligently explaining and breaking down the cost of each section of the work scope was the reason why we chose A Cut Above Exteriors above other competitors. Once the project started, Sam our project manager was thorough and attentive to our questions and concerns. He also kept us informed of all changes or additions that needed to be addressed when surprises did pop-up on-site. The crew Nick and Ruslan worked efficiently and cleaned up the site every day. They went above and beyond our expectations and got the project completed ahead of schedule. The painting crew also were super-efficient and got our whole house pained in one day. Our home now stands out on the block and we have received many compliments from neighbors walking by. Without reservation we highly recommend A Cut Above Exteriors read less
- Muir PaintingI'd like to give them muir painting a 5 star rating. He and his crew did a very professional job and paid particular attention to the smallest detail at a reasonable price. We are very happy. I will definitely use them again if needed and refer them to others.
- Lifetime Remodeling Systems LLCI chose Lifetime Remodeling to do my siding/windows over two others. Gino Streano presented the most detailed quote, they are not the cheapest and he answered all my questions & concerns. It can be scary when one has to choose a contractor & don’t know who would be the most reliable to complete the job. I spoke to some of the references & they shared how pleased they were with LRS. 2 crew members : Victor & Marco showed up promptly every morning & worked very hard. They paid attention to details & so did Mark, the carpenter who was meticulous about the framing of the sliding door & windows from the inside. Picking a colour for the house can be daunting & I’m glad to have a gratis colour consultant’s advice on this. I’m very pleased that I went with Lifetime Remodeling and the outcome of the whole project read less
House Painters in Aloha
- Business Description:www.oregonpremiumpainting.com A FAMILY OWNED COMPANY WITH OVER 40 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE PAINT INDUSTRY. LEADING EXPERTS IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL COATINGS & APPLICATION TECHNIQUES. LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED TO DO ALL PHASES OF INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR COATINGS. When it comes to preparing your home for a long lasting and beautiful transformation, you can be rest assured that our experts will keep your properties best interest in mind. Does the concrete around your ho.. read lessRecent Review:Overall a great experience Courteous, insightful, efficient and tidy. Professional every step of the way and Am excellent finished project !Todd Y.
- Business Description:Sunshine Painting when quality matter! We are in painting business for over 20 years. Exterior, Interior, Deck, Patio, Fence, Dry rot, Doors and Windows replacement No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. License numbers: Oregon: CCB 199959; Washington: CCCBPW sunshpi97502. May contact through e-mail, prefer phone call. Lead Base Paint Training Certifie read lessRecent Review:The company is wonderful. I used them some 20 years earlier, and wouldn't dream of using another company now. This time, as before, they were professional, courteous, extrememely hard-working, and terrifically efficient. They were easy to contact, and answered all my questions immediately. The job is beautifully done. Samantha, the owner, and Ben (the lead person on dry rot repair prior to painting) were absolutely great. Submitted by Roger Porter (firstname.lastname@example.org) Summer, 2021 read lessRoger P.
- Business Description:RESTORE YOUR HOME WITH A COAT OF PAINT Whatever your painting needs are, we are committed to delivering excellent work. At M Style Painting LLC, we have 25 years of experience, and we offer a complete range of services, but above everything, we provide high-quality work that meets or exceed your expectations. Every painter on our staff is highly skilled and trained on the most effective painting techniques so that when you call upon us, you can rest assured that your project will go off witho.. read lessRecent Review:The crew was courteous and left the area clean. The final day they were rushing to get the job completed as rain was expected the following day. The trim work looks rushed but I have the leftover paint and did the touch up myself. Overall I am happy with the job done for the price I paid read lessMargaret W.
- Business Description:Welcome To Alpha Contractors LLC. At Alpha Contractors LLC, we paint every project as if it were our own. Listening to a customer’s needs and providing complete, honest and thorough bids are at the forefront of our work. We use specific, proven methods to perform painting excellence. We know the products we use, and maintain great relationships with our suppliers to support our efforts. Whether your next project is commercial or residential, large or small, look to Alpha Contractors LLC for.. read lessRecent Review:Process was quick & smooth! Jay came by to provide me with a quote and after seeing all the portfolio projects I went ahead and moved forward with him and Alpha. We had all the bathrooms within our home redone and it was WELL WORTH IT! Everything turned out above & beyond read lessAbend F.
- Business Description:Whether it's your home or a multifamily apartment complex, All Around Curb Appeal is the choice for all your exterior and interior home needs! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Great, did the work in the time line stated. Friendly and the job was during extreme weather...amazing work! Neighbors asked for their number. John is the best.Candy S.
- Business Description:Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comu.. read lessRecent Review:I'd like to give them muir painting a 5 star rating. He and his crew did a very professional job and paid particular attention to the smallest detail at a reasonable price. We are very happy. I will definitely use them again if needed and refer them to others read lessJAMES P.
- Business Description:PETRA HOME SERVICES SPECIALIZES IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, ROOFING, SIDING, ROOFING & GUTTER CLEANING, & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS We are a general contractor in the Clark County area. We take pride in our work, guaranteeing a professional and clean job with 100% satisfaction. Our priority is to give good prices and keep our customer happy. We provide a photo progress of your project to show you that the job is done the right way read lessRecent Review:Clear offer. Very competitive price. Completion on-time and on-budget. Easy communication. Flexibility on last minute details. Would recommend to friends. A+.Sergio A.
- Business Description:Professional House Painters is a family owned and operated full service painting company founded by Ramon Machain, bringing with him over fifteen years of experience and only the best reliable and trustworthy painters of the area. Our team members are professional and experienced painters trained in both technique and customer service. With countless happy clients, we are looking forward to providing you with the best painting job and make your home look its best. Furthermore, we always stand.. read lessRecent Review:We hired Professional House Painters Corp (PHP) for our home’s exterior painting. Right from our very first contact, every interaction we had with was very professional, respectful and positive. Alex Machain and his team of workers were always very respectful and on time. Our main interaction was with Alex and we can’t say enough good things about him. Alex spent time explaining the process and answering all our questions during our first meeting. Alex made sure that everything went well through the planning and execution phases and that the exterior painting was done to our full satisfaction. Alex went above and beyond to help us replace our garage weather stripping and dryer vent exterior flap to ensure that the whole house was painted and looked evenly done. He certainly didn’t need to go the extra mile to help us find the garage weather stripping and install it since it was beyond the scope of the painting job. However, Alex himself offered and got it done without even a second thought. His team also came back after the painting was done to touch up the dryer vent flap that we needed to replace. Although we did receive a couple of quotes that were priced lower than PHP’s quote, because of PHP’s professionalism, strong business ethics and high customer service we give them 10 out of 10 and highly recommend them. We are so glad that we decided to go with them for our house exterior painting. Great job, Alex & Team. Thank you read lessMamta S.
- Business Description:Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 20711 read lessRecent Review:Paul and his team are the best! They are professional, clean and efficient. The painting is beautiful. Would definitely hire again, in fact working with him on additional indoor projects for fall!cindy g.
- Business Description:IM Construction is a family business dedicated to interior and exterior painting proudly serving the Portland Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service and quality job performance at a reasonable price. We offer the following commercial and residential painting services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consultation, Drywall Repairs, Power/Pressure Washing and Re-Paint, Refinishing & Remodeling Cabinets, Wallpa.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent job, attention to detail, we would definitely recommend them, job well done!Rudy T.
Deals in Aloha for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- North Plains
- Forest Grove
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Happy Valley
exterior painters in Aloha
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & N Construction Inc16489 SE Deer Meadow Lp
- A Classic Touch Painting LLC1190 E Lincoln St
- A CLEAN HOUSEpo Box 301386
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC4026 N Missouri Ave
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC - Beaverton4956 Southwest Watson Avenue
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A FRESH COAT PAINTING3340 SW 178TH AVE
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A Peaceful Planet Cleaner's16988 SE Azalea Dr.
- A R Weber IncPO Box 402
- A ROOF ABOVE3201 NE 135TH AVE 3201 NE 135th Ave
- A Step Above Painting & Cleaning Service LLC12229 NW Hiller Ln
- A Stepp Above Painting18780 S. Central Point Rd. unit 110
Oregon City, Oregon
- A Sturgeon Painting Inc2805 SE 43rd St
- A Washington A Oregon Painters13023 NE HWY 99 Suite 7
- A&E Construction LLCPO Box 2984
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A.I. Carpentry & Interiors20523 SW Rosemount St
- A1 Construction IncPO Box 17667
- A1 Paint Removal Painting and Restoration2505 Portland Rd Suite 200
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- AAA Cleaning15559 s Neibur rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- AARON RAMIREZ2414 N FREMONT ST
- Abarca Construction27426 SW Copper Creek Loop
- ABC INC. ABC LAND AND PAINT8533 SE Foster St
- ABF Painting LLC1459 Audrey Way
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Accountable Siding LLC819 Riley Dr
- Accurate Window & Door Inc3347 N Lombard St
- Ace Brothers Painting6582 SW 192nd Ave
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- ADMIRABLE CONSTRUCTION12770 SE RIVER RD
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Adrian's Quality Fencing & Decks3115 SW 211th Ave
- Advanced Copko Sheet Metal And Gutter Systems Inc.12990 S E King Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- AGAPE PAINTING INC14260 SW 164TH AVE
- Aguilas R. E. Painting7922 St Charles St NE
- AJ Construction and Remodel Services, LLC14450 SW Fern St.
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- Alex Zonay Construction LLC1631 NE Broadway St
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All American Painting Corporation3201 NE 223rd Ave #35
- All Around Curb Appeal824 Mason Loop
- All Green Lawn Care2004 SE 63rd Ave.
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- ALL PACIFIC PAINTING LLC1267 SW 217TH AVE
- ALL PHASE PAINTING6311 SW SOUTHVIEW ST
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Phase Residential Construction2020 SE Centurion Way
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- ALL SEASONS PAINTING3520 SE GLENWOOD
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- ALL SERVICE PAINTINGPO BOX 90666
- All Services Construction535 E Main St
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- All-Ways Quality Interiors37100 NW Long Rd
- Alpha Contractors LLC7640 NE Airport Way
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Gutter Service Inc2091 S 1st St
Saint Helens, Oregon
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- American Residential Specialists, LLC559 Sunny Hill Drive
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INCPO BOX 1731
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- Anne Runde Interiors4210 SW Comus St
- Anytime LLC4839 SE 136 Ave.
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apex Professional Painting5421 SE 108th Ave
- Aristeia Company32830 Tide Creek Rd
Deer Island, Oregon
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Armadas Exterior LLC2075 NW 14th St
- ARMANDO VEGA CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1953
- Armored Restoration, LLC730 8th St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Arrow Striping And Painting11053 SE Division St
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- Art First Colors For ArchitecturePO Box 14644
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- Artisan Painting And Remodeling8010 SE Otty St Building B
- ARTS & CRAFTSMEN4207 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- Aspect Painting15500 SW Davis Rd
- Aspen Home Painting4655 SW 142nd Ave Apt.185
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- ATWOOD COLOR & CRAFTWORKS151 NE BUFFALO
- A & N Construction Inc