Muir Painting

• Trade License Number
  • 47305

11289 SE 119th Dr

Happy Valley, OR 97086

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011....

house painting (242)pressure washing (44)interior painting (30)door installation (11)deck cleaning (8)decks & porches (6)siding companies (2)handyman (2)window replacement (1)wallpaper removal (1)fence company (1)

03/12/2021

This is an overdo good review! We had this work done a year ago and Dan responded same day for a quote. We wanted to match the trim and of our house and the garage with the original color that was about 19 years old! We still had the old paint cans. So I brought them to a local paint store to get them to match the paint where Dan would pick it up for the job. He gave a quote for just what I asked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor trim done on house and garage and oil peaks painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

02/27/2021

The Muir paint crew we’re friends fly, professional and did a fabulous job. Dan is excellent with follow up and follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

12/14/2020

Muir Painting responded promptly, they used the colors I picked out. They came on the day scheduled and followed up afterwards as necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my house painted a new color

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

06/30/2020

Good work, reasonably priced. Scheduling was a bit of a challenge; I think because they are busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint replaced exterior siding & Trim

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

04/23/2020

Dan Muir painting is OUTSTANDING. We have a big house that hasn’t been painted in over 15 years. Price quoted was $500 less than the other local bid I got. Once we hired Dan and his team they got to work within about a week. They were very professional and did a beautiful job and Dan was in contact most days by phone. Our house looks so beautiful. Price I paid was exactly what was quoted. They fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

03/05/2020

Went wonderful. Dan did the evaluation and left a quote at my house. We then went to pick out paint and schedule a time for the work to be done. Dan showed up with his crew and was able to paint the house in one day. He answered all questions to my satisfaction and was very patient. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

03/03/2020

We couldn't be happier with results. Dan Muir and his crew of painters are stand outs. They just completed the exterior paint job of our house. Our house is not an easy house to paint.... it is tall , lots of roof pitches, shingles,lots of windows, knee braces, soffits, etc. The process from bid to completion went great. We got several bids from other top notch companies, but Muir Painting stood o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/22/2020

Dan's team were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, _and_ my house looks great. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/18/2020

Work was exceptionally done, it was done on schedule. and on time, can't speak of them highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

02/07/2020

The work was started at the correct time and completed very timely. The job was done to my complete satisfaction. It was also one of the lowest bids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House, decks and trim were painted and minor repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior Full Service Painting, pressure washing, sanding scrape, caulking, prime seal, touch up window sills and cracks, decks, interior woodwork, and kitchens.

Check, Financing Available