A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Broken Arrow, OK
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Broken Arrow
- Miltys Septic ServiceVery good Service, They did a great job, extremely good.. I highly recommend them. They were decent and great experience overall,
- Miltys Septic ServiceExcellent service, very professional. We received a brochure that provides great tips for maintaining septic systems and the service provider gave us lots of additional information regarding care and maintenance. Definitely recommend!
- Miltys Septic ServiceWhen I moved into my house with 4 kids we found out the lateral lines were crushed so we called Miltys he was fast to send someone out to look at our problem. The work to be done was in the rainy season and he had me a new arobic system in just a few days. The price did go from 5 thousand to 8 thousand because he hit rock which I understand but was a little excessive. Miltys put the dirt next to the arobic system and told me he would be back to take away the dirt which I paid extra for. 4 months later the dirt was still there and after a few calls to Miltys with no one coming to take the dirt I rented a skid steer and removed it myself. Milty does good work but needs to keep his customers in mind even after they pay there bill
- Miltys Septic ServiceExcellent service! Very friendly and helpful! Got the job done! Helped educate us how to maintain properly. We had an idea a head of time what was expected as expense and there were no surprises! Overall excellent service!
- Miltys Septic ServiceFast and efficient. The price was a bit higher than I expected but less than I was charged by the last contractor I used. I would definitely use them for my next service. The technician could not have been friendlier.
- Miltys Septic ServiceMilty and his crew were amazing. They were professional, reasonable priced, and cleaned up even the messes WE made digging up the septic tank.
- Miltys Septic ServiceI had no idea where our septic tank was and it wasn’t filed with the DEQ. Cisco came out and found it and had it pumped in no time. We had to take part of the deck apart to access but only removed the boards we had to and now I have a trap door. Very knowledgeable and friendly and a great guy. Highly recommend these guys
- Miltys Septic ServiceMilty was fantastic. He responded to my request for a proposal right away and followed up w prompt, profesional service. Controls were corroded badly and blower and panel were located in a low part of the yard. Milty replaced faulty equipment and relocated blower and control panel to higher ground. He also inspected the system and let me know that I did not need it pumped (which I thought might be needed). In all, he did a great job and saved me money! Thank you, Milty
- Miltys Septic ServiceMilty and his crew were awesome! Very responsive, personable, and professional. Extremely well priced and fast service. They educated us regarding the care and maintenance of the aerobic septic system of our new house. Will definitely use yearly for septic pump and as needed for any problems.
- Miltys Septic ServiceOutstanding professionalism, promptness, courteous and they have great senses of humor. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Septic Tank Companies in Broken Arrow
- Business Description:We are a small company and service all of north east oklahoma.We offer a $10 discount on service calls when our customers mention they found us on Angies List.Recent Review:When I moved into my house with 4 kids we found out the lateral lines were crushed so we called Miltys he was fast to send someone out to look at our problem. The work to be done was in the rainy season and he had me a new arobic system in just a few days. The price did go from 5 thousand to 8 thousand because he hit rock which I understand but was a little excessive. Miltys put the dirt next to the arobic system and told me he would be back to take away the dirt which I paid extra for. 4 months later the dirt was still there and after a few calls to Miltys with no one coming to take the dirt I rented a skid steer and removed it myself. Milty does good work but needs to keep his customers in mind even after they pay there billKevin E.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing company covering the Tulsa and Oklahoma City market. We currently have 11 technicians to take care of all your needs. DunRite Plumbing is the company that customers can rely on when it comes to residential and commercial plumbing. Businesses and homeowners can have confidence that no matter what the plumbing problem is, our team has the solution. Our team offers a complete sewer and drain cleaning service, as well as services to repair, replace and install anyth..Recent Review:Amazing, I live in California and the property was in Oklahoma-he was very helpful and honest. I genuinely appreciated that.dianna f.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Advanced plumbing & Sewer service LLC for your plumbing needs. “A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US “ We are a Family owned and operated business that Proudly serves all of the Oklahoma City metro area – providing residential and commercial plumbing solutions at competitive rates since 2000. We take pride in providing quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. You can depend on us at Advanced Plumbing & Sewer Service LLC, We are licensed..Recent Review:Ted the plumber was awesome. Gave his name n number to all my neighbors . Very honest and too punctual, he got to my house before I did. Yes I will b using him againCynthia B.
- Business Description:At Tulsa Midtown Plumbing Co. you are getting 40 years of plumbing experience to assist you in all phases of plumbing. Whether it is service and repair, new construction and remodel. Tulsa Midtown Plumbing we have the expertise to ensure you are getting top notch quality service at an affordable price.Recent Review:It was outstanding. They were fantastic, prompt to respond, came by on time the next day and gave us a quote, and the price was good. if you need plumbing done in Midtown, this is the guy to call.Chris F.
- Business Description:Covenant Restorations Inc., specializes in helping people through disasters that can disrupt your entire life. It is a fact of the life that pipes will burst, appliances will leak, and heavy rains can cause leaks and flooding. We are a locally owned, licensed, and insured restoration business in the state of Oklahoma. We provide 24-7 emergency response for any sized water damage disaster in Oklahoma and surrounding areas. . At Covenant Restorations Inc, we treat your water damaged home, busin..Recent Review:HIGHLY recommend Covenant Restorations!! Responded quickly. Arrived at times they indicated they would. Knowledgeable, and professional. Very organized in the handling of steps of my cleanup and renovation, including introduction to person in charge of each step and their team. Cleaned up "construction mess" at the end of each work day. Excellent communication throughout the processKelly P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Brierly Corporation, Roto-Rooter. Additional phones - (918) 682-6153, (918) 258-7777. Additional contact names - Eugene Brierly, Rod Lacie, Kyle Brierly.Recent Review:It was very well. They fixed 2 problems.John F.
- Business Description:Mullin Plumbing is a full service plumbing company. We offer not only our full service repair for homes but commercial businesses, too. Our Environmental Services offers repairs for every facet of your wastewater and Septic or Aerobic system. We offer Platinum Service Plans & Septic Plus Service plans at low monthly costs to keep your system in shape. Please call us directly for any service needs. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Scheduling 918-258-6636. Billing Departmen..Recent Review:Apologies in advance for the long post, but I want to give an honest review. Mullin, Inc came highly recommended and being new to the area, I was hoping for a good experience. They responded quickly when I called for an estimate. I needed a drain and water lines relocated. The tech gave a time and materials estimate. He quoted $128/hr for the plumber and $68/hr for a helper, should one be needed. I agreed to this. I initially told him that I was thinking about removing the concrete. Considering the cost of renting equipment and the time for the work, I decided to have them remove the concrete. I was never told this would be a higher per hour charge. Fast forward a couple of weeks. I called to schedule the work to be done. Josh arrived and immediately said that the work order stated that I was going to have the concrete removed. I never told the first tech that I would do so. I informed Josh of this. He said that was no problem, he could remove the concrete. He said he would need to go back to the shop to get the jackhammer. No problem, miscommunication happens sometime. After I explained to Josh the work that we were needing done, it was determined that we weren't quite ready for the plumbing to be installed. I called the office and told them I would need to reschedule. I did just that. Josh came out again on a Tuesday. He was surprised the concrete wasn't removed. I reminded him of our conversation about that the week prior. He apologized and said he would need to go get the jackhammer. He was gone for 2 hours. I was charged for this time, even though it was a mistake on their part. Once he had removed some of the concrete, it was determined that we would need to replace some of the old pipe under the house. We asked for an estimate for that work. We were told around $4000. We decided to have the work done. Josh and Walter spent about 10 hours the next day at our house. We were charged for 13. I questioned this. I was told I am charged from the time the tech leaves the shop, until he returns. I understand being charged for time spent picking up materials needed for the job. I don't understand being charged for drive time too and from my house. I was quite impressed with both of the gentlemen who worked at our house. They worked diligently to complete the work. I believe they did top notch work. I have an issue with Mullin's billing practices, though. I asked for an itemized invoice when I was told my bill was almost a thousand dollars more than the original estimate. I was told the $4000 estimate was time only, not material. Upon speaking with Lance in the office, he explained that because they removed the concrete, I was charged $194/hr. I was never told this before I had them do the work. He agreed to refund $600 of my bill and said he would email the invoice to reflect that. I asked for an itemized invoice breaking down exactly what I was charged. It was broken down into two categories. Time and materials, one charge for each. I called and asked for the materials to be itemized. Lance told me they do not do that. I asked him exactly what that $736 was for and all he could say was material used for the job. He also told me they mark up materials 50%. I insisted that they provide the itemized materials list. Lance said it is not possible to provide it. I had a long telephone conversation with Lance about how unacceptable this is. I told him I saw what the tech carried into my house for the job. I have since priced those things at Lowe's and came up with less than $125. I believe I was either charged for stuff that was not used, or the mark-up is way more than 50%. I also believe that since they are unable or unwilling to provide the itemized materials list, they are trying to hide it. I cannot, in good conscious, recommend them to anyone and I will not use them again. I was hoping I had found a plumber I could rely on. I did with Josh. Unfortunately, Mullin's questionable billing practices ruined thatTravis R.
- Business Description:Walk out of your home and step onto a lush lawn. From irrigation systems to complete landscaping services, you can count on us to make your yard great! Call today for a FREE estimate on your new lawn!Recent Review:Great, quick and called to make sure I was happy.Scott W.
- Business Description:Monthly accounts for all contractors
- Business Description:Larry Ryan started Ryan Lawn & Tree in 1987. From day one, Larry's goal has been to set the standard in customer service among lawn care companies. Larry has a degree in forestry, but it was the 10 years he spent in the restaurant business that taught him to deliver high quality products and hire a staff that truly puts the customer first. Ryan partners with our customers to maintain their lawns, trees, shrubs and irrigation systems with high quality service at an affordable price. With more ..Recent Review:Great! He was very helpful and worked very hard when he showed up. He actually saved me a lot of money by getting the job done way before his estimate.Denise M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Sand Springs
septic tank services in Broken Arrow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Plumb Super745 W. New Orleans
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Plumb Super