Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Broken Arrow, OK
There are 4 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Broken Arrow
- Aqua HavenBeyond frustrated with this company. After ordering a spa and waiting several months for it to come in I finally got a date for delivery. Waiting several months was not an issue because we know they are backed up at the factory probably due to Covid. I called the day before to confirm the delivery and to make sure the proper cover lifter would be on the truck. We had upgraded so I wanted to make sure the upgraded lifter arrived. I was informed they did have the cover lifter And it would be on the truck. They did advise however they were out of chemicals to start the spa. That is my first Problem. After waiting for several months they should find a way to make sure the customer has chemicals they purchased. Even if they had to go to another spa store and buy them. Which is what I had to do to start the spa. Then once the spa arrived they began to put a cover lifter on that was not the one I ordered. After confirming they in fact did not have the proper cover lifter on the truck they told me they would be back on a certain day approximately a week and a half later. On the day the cover lifter was supposed to arrive I took a second day off of work and waited. By the end of the day no one had called or arrived at my house. The next day I was able to contact someone at the company who of course says it was a paperwork mixup and they would be out the following week. They gave me a date and time to expect the cover lifter to be installed. I took a third day off of work andTold Work I would be in after lunch because the company told me they would be here between 9 and 10 in the morning. After waiting until 1030 I called the company and was told something came up at their store and people would come out this afternoon to install the cover lifter. I don’t know if this company gives their employees unlimited time off but they have zero respect for their customers time. I am able to take half days off with just a little communication this could have been solved. So now expecting only to take one day off of work and having the spa delivered I am currently on day three and still have an incomplete spa. It is even more frustrating that at the very beginning I took the initiative to call them prior to delivery to confirm everything would be on the truck. To say the company is incompetent and disrespectful of peoples time is an understatement.Unless you are retired or have no job or have a job with unlimited time off I would use caution purchasing anything here. I understand delays and things happen but when they happen over and over and over again there is a flaw with the company that needs to be addressed
- MidWest PoolsPurchased a Radiant Pool after owning two regular above ground pools for 15 years and having issues due to weather, poor installation, etc. Love the pool. Jeff has done right by us. Highly highly recommended.
- MidWest PoolsJeff and his guys were very good workers and did a great job even when we had a lot more rocks than he expected. We would hire them again for our pool services
- BAKER POOLS LLCOther places may be cheaper, but Baker has done enough pools to know how to do it right. Gentry had the experience to guide me successfully through my budget-conscious pool project. He listened to my concerns and addressed them. He worked with me to manage risk. Someone always returned a phone call or a text within 1 business day. The little bit extra was worth the peace of mind when sinking a significant amount of money in my back yard. Weather and utility companies caused delays for me, but Baker made extra efforts to stay on schedule. When torrential rains flooded my yard and the unfinished pool, the company sent out someone after hours on a Friday to help me out. Comparing stories with a few other owners of new pools from other builders, I can confidently say I had the best experience of the bunch
- RALEY'S POOLSRaley's built and designed my pool. They got it done in 4 months. They did it in glass tile which was a first for them. It turned out amazing.
- Dolphin PoolsPurchased pool from John Lemmon at dolphin pools. He came to our house to help us find a place for pool, came out during install and after. Could not ask for a better person to help with the pool process. I am new to owning a pool and John has been very helpful. Would highly recommend John Lemmon and Dolphin Pools
- Artisan PoolsHaving contacted many companies to provide design consultation and cost information, and being routinely disappointed by their lack of response or interest in my project, I was directed to Artisan Pools by another entity. I contacted the owner/operator and set a meeting. He and his partner were punctual, prepared, and very personable. We discussed the vision my family had for our installation, made some preliminary drawings, and some high level cost estimates were made. At that time, we were not prepared to begin the project but instead really needed to know what sort of cost our vision would carry with it. They were happy to oblige. Six months later, with funding in hand, we contacted them again. Another meeting was set and conducted with concrete plans made and a contract drafted. Once the contract was effective the work began in earnest. All contractors were timely, courteous, and professional. The owners were in regular contact with us advising of the current status and projected timeline. The only delay in the project at all was the PebbleTec finish (which I recommend) -- it seems there are a limited number of contractors who can install that finish. From start to finish, the owners of Artisan Pools treated us like we were their only customers, even though we didn't have a quarter million dollar project we felt like we did. No complaints about the installation quality and the upgrades we selected on their recommendation have been spot on. No hard sell here. Like any good architect, they can talk you through your vision and help you develop into a real solution that you'll be very happy with. If I were to ever install another pool, I wouldn't call anybody else
- Raleys PoolsJames Raley just ripped me off on a $24,000 job. His crew poured the plaster on my pool remodel in TWO SEPARATE DAYS with a thick mixture. My pool has a seam down the middle and blotches of discoloration and egg shell cracking everywhere. We paid for new lights and they never got them to work. James said he would replaster it the following February and then never contacted us nor did he answer any of our calls. Finally I reached him by phone in May (I had to use a different phone number because he was screening my calls) and he said he would send someone out to fix the lights and finish the replaster in the fall so that we could use the pool during swim season per our request. When the guy came out to work on the lights he blew our two transformers valued at $250 a piece and still was unable to get the lights to work but still charged me $400 and never reimbursed us for the transformers. Fast forward to the fall when it was time to replaster the pool, James would not answer phone calls. His secretary answered and then hung up on me when I was trying to explain how I've been mistreated. James finally called back after I sent an email implying that we were about to get legal. He came out the next day and said he wasn't going to replaster the pool and instead he wanted to pour acid on it. The result was horrible. It looks worse than it did before. My pool looks as though it has some sort of skin disorder. I tried to reach James by email to tell him how bad it looked after his crew finished but he never responded. I sent him a letter and a big stack of photos by usps with confirmation of the delivery and no response. He just ripped me of for $24,000 and all I've gotten in return is a pool that needs to be replastered by someone competent and lights that do not work. Not to mention those transformers they blew were BRAND NEW. His crew left an extension cord in the pool and left for the day while the pool was being filled up and could have electrocuted my dogs who go in and out of the pool all day long. They left their fast food trash all over my yard. The last unfulfilled promise from his crew was that they were going to come back out to balance the chemicals but then never did. I had to balance it myself. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever experienced or heard of anyone else experiencing. Do not hire this company. James Raley has NO BUSINESS owning a business. I am going to make it my mission to make certain that he does not do this to anyone else. Hopefully Raley's pools gets shut down and I get a full refund but this man does not have the integrity to own up to and fix his mistakes. He preys on his customers by insisting they pay before the job is complete and then ghosts them if they are dissatisfied
- Dolphin PoolsI would not recommend them to anybody. They are awful. The quality of the pool I bought, it is a Doughboy above ground pool so it is a good one. I only had it for less than a year. They left my yard completely trenched and screwed up. They did not return my calls when I was having trouble with the pool and with some of the equipment that they sold me. I still have not had a call back from them. I finally gave up and quit calling
- Pools Plus By DKHis follow up service was horrible. Danny Kingsley is only interested in getting your business. Workmanship was terrible. Pool concrete spalled off, the corner fell in the pool and he would not fix or return calls. Had to get a judgement then find out even more was wrong.
Swimming Pool Companies in Broken Arrow
- Business Description:We specialize in installation of removable pool safety fence and gates. Check out our services offered. We guarantee our work and won't leave until your satisfied. Please call today for a free estimate today.Recent Review:Very well, we even had a bad storm come through 3 months after the install that broke 1 pole. They came out the next day and replaced it without question.Fred L.
- Business Description:At Waterworx we provide residential and commercial pressure washing, pool services and irrigation services. We have trained technicians that take pride in making sure our customers receive the best customer service! We also have only the best equipment and training! We look forward to serving you! Give us a call at 918-319-220Recent Review:Very smooth and professional with good communication through the processDavid J.
- Business Description:Vinyl In-ground Swimming Pool and Above Ground sales and Installation and Service Midwest Pools has over 60 Years of experience within our crews when it come to installing Above Ground and Vinyl In-ground Pools .At Midwest Pools, we take pride in country and workmanship we proudly stand behind our work with a 1 Year workmanship warranty. I will guarantee you, we will exemplify the absolute best customer service you have seen from a contractor, our goal is to give the customer the best experie..Recent Review:Purchased a Radiant Pool after owning two regular above ground pools for 15 years and having issues due to weather, poor installation, etc. Love the pool. Jeff has done right by us. Highly highly recommended.cindy m.
- Business Description:Titan Aquatics is a pool repair and renovation company. We do plumbing, paint, plaster, rock water fall installations, concrete work and more for pools. We also do pool openings and closings.Recent Review:Everything went fine and end up in placed.Darren H.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Specialize in pools, spas and serviceRecent Review:Buyer Beware. Dolphin Pools is the bait and switch of the pool world. Don’t go near them.Marcia W.
- Business Description:Birkes Construction Company, L.L.C. has been in business in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area since 1998 and has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB.) We are a fully insured firm that specializes in all facets of construction...from partnering with you and working with insurance companies on your behalf as a result of damage due to natural disasters such as water, wind and fire damage, to remodeling an existing structure, to building brand new construction. We also offer emerg..Recent Review:brandon birkes rarely showed, took from June until December 2016 to get back into home. lied in the contract, charged 1000s for work not done, created another flood into an outer wall, improperly laid all travertine, lied extensively and refused to correct any errors. 3 years later he sued me for 5k which i tried to withhold in an effor5 to get him to please fix his horrible work. Subsequent contracrors have indicated that the entire master bath will have to be gutted to properly renovate the master bath. Many many photos upon request. Additionally, my husband and i removed all hardwoods, and most carpet and much if the master bath to try and help contractor . His partner at time indicated alcoholism as what caused this and problems at many other jobs. please, run!!kim w.
- Business Description:We employ a crew of 20 including an in-house landscape architect, a project manager, a crew manager, a sales and marketing team and front office support. We invoice monthly for maintenance work and depending on the size and scope of an outdoor living project - we will require a retainer and determine a payment plan. We do not currently offer financingRecent Review:EXCELLENT JOB DONE! BEST EVER! I could not have done the job better.Ken H.
- Business Description:Specilizing in Brick, Block & Stone Installations or repairs. Indoor Fireplaces, Outdoor Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, mailboxes, Planters, Retaining Walls, Brick Walkways, Stone Walkways, Patios
- Business Description:Founded by Jim McCourt in 1984, Marin, Inc. started out in the residential resurfacing industry and later included resin manufacturing under the name Mid Continent Epoxy. Within a few years of starting, the company expanded to swimming pool restoration. In 2006, the resurfacing company was sold, followed by the sale of the manufacturing aspect, and with it the Mid Continent name. Continuing the pool business, Jim named the company Marin, after his newly born granddaughter. We are family ow..Recent Review:Greg was a pleasure to work with from the start. He gave a competitive bid to re-plaster and re-tile my pool and appropriately set expectations up front. Since I was looking at doing it in the spring, we had rain delays, etc, but nothing that he didn't prepare me for. We had minor follow ups since, but he has always been responsive and quick to do what he can. I truly enjoyed working with Marin Pools. I heard all the horror stories of dealing with a pool company and I was lucky enough to find Marin Pools. Thanks Greg. <br /Brian B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Broken Arrow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRKES CONSTRUCTION CO LLC5132 S 94th East Ave
- BIRKES CONSTRUCTION CO LLC
- Dolphin Pools6219 E 11th St
- Dolphin Pools
- Everything Outdoors of Tulsa5103 S Sheridan Rd Ste 751
- Everything Outdoors of Tulsa
- JayBird Remodeling3826 w Galveston ave
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- JayBird Remodeling
- Keechero ConstructionPO Box 570973
- Keechero Construction
- L & G Pool ServicesPO BOX 1841
- L & G Pool Services
- RALEY'S POOLS718 SPRING LN
- RALEY'S POOLS