Final Destination Moving Company

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Delivery Service

3511 Lost Nation Rd

Willoughby, OH 44094

We provide quality service at competitive pricing. We are fully insured and handle anything from small apartment units to large office moves and anything in between! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. ...

movers (18)

07/16/2021

This was the best experience. They made a stressful time less stressful, it went smoothly. We started at 9am and it went great.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

06/15/2021

They scratched my furniture very badly. When I asked for a partial refund, they wouldn’t return my calls. I sent pictures and everything.

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

We are sorry to hear this news. We checked our database and have no records of photos or damaged items sent to us for review. We have a team that looks these things over so if you can please send to finaldestinationmovingco@gmail.com we would greatly appreciate it.

04/03/2021

Final destination did an amazing job, they took care of everything. Easiest move I've ever made. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Moving

04/03/2021

Better than expected. Eased a lot of my stress about moving my couch!

Description of Work
A sofa moved

04/03/2021

Best moving company. They were prompt, professional, considerate and kind. We are so grateful for the excellent job they did for our family, and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

03/31/2021

It went exceptionally well, everyone was very polite, on time, and showed respect for my possessions. It couldn’t have gone any better!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/31/2021

The movers were very friendly and professional. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their move as stress free as possible!

Description of Work
Moving

03/31/2021

Amazing job. It was an easy move for us. They where Accommodating.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/31/2021

From the moment they answered the phone to the moment the job was completed, it was a smooth and pleasant interaction! Each person I dealt with was so helpful and did what I hired them to do!! Price was on point!!! I only needed a small job completed and cannot say enough good things about them. We have a big move coming up and I already know who I’m using for that!!! Thanks guys for being the bes...

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/31/2021

Moving is always a hastle and doing it yourself is miserable and time consuming. But they made it as painless as possible and were very curtious, professional and best of all quick. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Moving

Local, In-state Moving Service