A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Willoughby, OH
There are 54 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Willoughby
- Eagle Landscaping IncEagle landscaping removed my old fence and put up my new fence in no time. Quality work and professional service. This is the second time they did work for us. I will use them again.
- Windsor's Fence RepairWe had a 4 foot chain link fence with three gates installed specifically so we would not have to tie out our small dog. They were great. Professional. Timely. Added extra posts near the house because I feared the area was too wide and the dog might be able to get out. I had estimates from 3 other fence companies and Windsor’s was the cheapest but I still think the price was a bit steep due to the current economy read less
- All Mark FenceMark was super easy to work with and our fence looks great. He was responsive and honest and upfront through the whole process. He gave us great advice on how to get what we were looking for, was honest about the time frame, and answered all of our questions very promptly. I wish all business owners were this nice to work with and I recommend him 100% read less
- DogWatch of ClevelandGreat service. This company is prompt, professional and prices are very reasonable. Thank you very much!
- DogWatch of ClevelandGreat! They were on time, work was completed as was promised in the estimate and thorough training was given before they left. All questions were answered
- DogWatch of ClevelandVery professional and everyone involved went above and beyond to make everything perfect for me , the doggies and the neighbors. Thank you
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions was prompt and catered to our needs. Excellent quality and workmanship. Will definitely be recommending them!
- Barski HardscapingBrandon was great in providing exactly what we needed in a driveway gate for our new home. Even in the cold elements, his crew got the gate installed so we can FINALLY let our dogs enjoy their new back yard!
- Windsor's Fence RepairKevin from Windsor's Fence Repairs came out when he said he would and realigned our gate. We were not at home at the time but the work was done beautifully! We would highly recommend his company and will hire him again if the need arises. Great job!
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsMike was courteous and responsive. He was in touch during the entire project and showed up when he said he would. I appreciated his professionalism. Would absolutely recommend him and plan on hiring him again for another project.
Fencing Contractors in Willoughby
- Business Description:We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck C read lessRecent Review:I did not hire them. Too high of price.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive. read lessRecent Review:My entire fence has to be torn down and installed with new material by a “professional fence installer”. I had multiple professionals come out and assess the terrible job this company did on my vinyl fence. He tore up my yard with a heavy machine to dig holes when the ground was still wet from all the rain, he bought fence panels that were too big of height that he had to cut down and were too short on the width that he had to buy more panels to fit pieces in to make a 8 foot wide fence between the posts. He did not use any cement to support the posts and only threw dirt down into the post holes. One professional was able to pull out the post and couldn’t find any cement. I was told by multiple professionals that my fence would not last even a year. He was going to glue pieces together so it wouldn’t look like he cut pieces of panel. The entire fence is flimsy and you can’t lean on it at all! He told me his brother under quoted the job so he wouldn’t put in the time to do a proper job. It was not my fault that they under quoted me. I paid him a retainer or down payment to buy the material which he said he had to keep buying more material because he measured wrong. Again that is not my fault. These are his exact words of what he told me about my job: “I’ll be there in about an hour. and yes I run a business to earn an income not a charity so bigger jobs are more important. I work on your fence after hours for the price that was given to you. If you’d like me to leave I can for the at cost price of 3600 and you can find someone else to complete the project. Otherwise I will finish the project in a timely fashion in accordance to the businesses schedule.” I fired him after that! It was taking him over a month to install a 100 foot fence. This is a young kid that is very inexperienced and doesn’t know the first thing about running a business. He had to have his girlfriend draw lines on the vinyl so he could cut out pieces for the panel to fit on the top and bottoms, which left pencil marks on every single panel and post. The cuts he made we’re so bad that the posts are filling up with water. Don’t let this person, Lucas Olivieri, screw take advantage of you like he did me! He works under this name Allied Industries and MeetLucas read lessTheresa G.
- Business Description:CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME -- With over 25 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and quality to our clients. A family owned and operated business, you can rest assured that you'll be treated fairly and with the utmost respect from quote to completion of your project. The owner is personally involved in every single job we do. Please CALL to further discuss your fencing needs read lessRecent Review:So far so good. Not installed yet, but I expect a good job will be done.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs. read lessRecent Review:Nino was nice enough to squeeze me into the schedule at the last minute. He always responded promptly if I had any questions or concerns. The crew did a great job! Thanks Nino!MARY L M.
- Business Description:8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel or service fees. Additional DBA - Integrity Fence. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not affiliate with Cantrell & Sons Fence in Indiana).Recent Review:I am thrilled with the product and service provided. Not only is the gate exactly what we needed at a fair price, but the service was excellent. Bill and his company were very professional and promptly responded to every phone call or email. They always did what they said and got back to me when they said they would. Bill answered all my questions and while performing the work he kept me informed. I would definitely work with them again read lessStanley L.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:Excellent! They were on time and professional.scott e.
- Business Description:JNR Home Maintenance is a small company looking to expand this year I have 4 employees and a couple workers as needed. We use standard invoices with terms for jobs usual is a contract agreed upon terms including a down payment. we currently dont accept credit cards and dont finance yet. These could change if we see a sudden interest in credit card usage. We price competitively and give senoirs and veterans a discoun read lessRecent Review:James and Rich did a great job on our kitchen after a leak cause major water damage. They were very professional and finished the job quickly. Would hire again!Ragan S.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees read lessRecent Review:Eagle landscaping removed my old fence and put up my new fence in no time. Quality work and professional service. This is the second time they did work for us. I will use them again.Paul R.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Charges by the hour. No travel charge. Service fees apply. May contact through email.Recent Review:He is very good and I will give him an A rating.SAUNDRA W.
- Business Description:HRS. 8-5, CALL ANYTIME. FREE CONSULTATIONS. We make it easy to get what you need - from one time maintenance visits to regular programs, we create a service plan that best meets your needs. Because you want your contractor to do the job on budget and on time, and without unwelcome suprises, we pledge that our service guarantee will leave you smiling. Primary service areas include Cleveland Heights (44118, 44106, 44121), University Heights (44118), Shaker Heights (44120, 44122), and Beac.. read lessRecent Review:We called them to get an estimate for aeration of our lawn. Their rate was the same price as it would have cost me to rent a machine and do the work myself. I was more than happy to let them do the work and save me the time! I also contacted them about doing another service for us, but it was out of their scope. They made a recommendation and provided a phone number for another service provider read lessAMY C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Willoughby Hills
- Mentor On The Lake
- Highland Heights
- Richmond Heights
- Mayfield Heights
- Gates Mills
- Pepper Pike
- Grand River
- Fairport Harbor
- East Cleveland
- South Euclid
- Cleveland Heights
fence companies in Willoughby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 Fence7575 Goldenrod Dr
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- ACME FENCE & LUMBER CO1053 BANK ST
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Allied Industries1536 Saint Clair Ave NE
- Allways Vinyl Inc6884 Parkway Dr
- Amarico Fence3795 Highland Rd
- American Fence Company3841 Ridge Rd
- AMERICAN POST CONSTRUCTION INC4664 NEWTON RD
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Apollo Supply38396 APOLLO PKWY
- Arbor Ohio Construction Group3933 Avon Lake Rd
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- Auburn Fence Corp18096 Munn Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Axiom Construction Team12530 Athena Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- A & G Trucking
- Baffa Landscape Design, LLC1781 E.289th Street
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Beadbandit welding service 1036 Sunshine Ct
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Best Affordable SolutionsPO Box 134
Sharon Center, Ohio
- Best Buy Fence Supply7099 State Route 303
- Best FenceP.O Box 763
- Bestway Contractors Inc151 Lennox Ave SW b
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Bowie enterprises
- Branstein Construction Group6610 Ridgebury Blvd
- BRAUN HOME REPAIR & REMODELINGPO BOX 564
- Brown deck and home improvements
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
- Baffa Landscape Design, LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Cali Landscape Services, LLC10514 Windham Dr
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- CFC Builders LLC10149 State Route 700
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- CLEVELAND LUMBER CO9410 MADISON AVE
- COLINI LANDSCAPE INC10330 KINSMAN RD
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- CY Renovations LLC5589 Heather Hill Dr
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD
- D L CONSTRUCTION17120 TAVERN RD
- D. Peterman Landscaping & Snow Plowing, Inc.21000 Treat Rd., Suite A
- DAUGHERTY CONSTRUCTION INC22460 LAKELAND BLVD
- Daveron Design + Build by Daveron Builders5250 HOFFMAN RD
- Dean's Fence8989 Newton Falls Rd
- Deck Hands16133 Messenger Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Deck Rescue LLC8494 Norwalk Rd
- DECKMASTER Construction Inc1006 Fairchild Ave
- Decks Plus, Inc.510 Battles Road
Gates Mills, Ohio
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Desborough Construction Inc3335 Teresa Ct
- DG Construction2509 Queenston Rd
- Discount Fence Supply Inc10050 Wellman Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Dog Guard Ohio196 Westview Ave
- DogWatch of Cleveland17896 KINGSWOOD DR
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Douglas Builders20441 Lakeshore Blvd
- DREAM HOME CONSTRUCTION13980 Claridon Park Drive
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- D L CONSTRUCTION
- Eagle Landscaping IncPO Box 205
- EAST OF ASPEN CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 33737
North Royalton, Ohio
- Eastlake Hardscape Construction5552 lafayette rd
- Eli Home Improvement LLCEli Home Improvement LLC 12600 Rockside Road, Suite 306
Garfield Hts., Ohio
- Empire Ornamental Corp4454 State Rd
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Eagle Landscaping Inc
- Fence and Deck Direct13676 York Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- FINELLI ORNAMENTAL IRON30815 SOLON RD
- Fiorello Custom Fence & Deck LLC5559 Ford Rd
- Fix-A-Fence8514 Friendsville Rd
- Fortress Fencing LLC.
- FOUR CORNERS HOME IMPROVEMENT3608 LAKE AVE
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- FRIAR HOME IMPROVEMENT3435 BROOKPARK RD
- Friel Fence & Deck29904, Euclid Ave, 5A
- Frimel Builders7098 E Jefferson
- Fence and Deck Direct