A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lakewood, OH
There are 23 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lakewood
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- T K Home Inspection LLCFrom the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needs
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICEThe service person arrived within the scheduled time. He was professional, courteous, efficient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I've never owned a home with a septic system before, so i had a lot of questions. He took his time and walked me through everything. It could not have been any easier
- Supeck Septic Services LLCThe inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.
- WyattWorks PlumbingLate on a Friday night, out hot water tank broke. We were resigned to spending the weekend taking showers elsewhere until we could get an appointment early next week. However, we were very fortunate in contacting WyattWorks Plumbing who sent a technician that same day. I assumed he would order a new hot water tank and return on Monday or Tuesday to finish. In fact, Benjamin installed a new one immediately on a Saturday late afternoon and early evening. He was knowledgeable, skilled, clean, and courteous. Couldn't have asked for more! We highly recommend this company
Septic Tank Companies in Lakewood
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply for extreme outlying areas. Extra charge for 24 hour service.Recent Review:Excellent! On time friendly and knowledgeable group of guys! Had the job done exactly when I wanted it without waiting.Amy K.
- Business Description:"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in businessRecent Review:Very well. They were successful in finding the clog and clearing it, then inspecting it to make sure it was clear. We should have a smooth flowing culvert again!Nancy G.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing company that specializes in you. Whether you are a homeowner, a general contractor, or a project manager. We offer 24/7 service, we accept all major credit cards, we are plumber owned and locally operated. Yes we are a newer company with almost 30 years experience the last 13 were served running commercial and industrial crews. We employee 5 techs & 1 part time apprentice. We seldom use sub-contractors. We prefer to do everything in house. In-house, financing a..Recent Review:Jon came out today to unclog a stubborn bathroom sink drain with great success!! Snaked 30 feet down, found and repaired a broken tubular, installed a new male & trap adapter, he went above and beyond to make sure everything was in perfect working order. He ran the water for a good 15 minutes to make sure everything was running smoothly with no clogs. Yay! Jon was pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and I cannot rave enough about this company and the quality of their work, not to mention their expertise! Originally, I hired them based on reviews from Angie’s List. Good call on my part because I have never had to call them back twice for the same issue. Highly, highly recommend Calypso Plumbing! Their prices are reasonably justified for this quality of work! Thank you Jon and to Calypso Plumbing. Debi from BrooklynDebi B.
- Business Description:McHugh's Plumbing, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Chesterland, Ohio. servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Additional DBA - Robert McHugh's Plumbing Inc. Additional contact name - Bob McHughRecent Review:Went very well, Bob came on time, explained what was needed and possible options. Worked efficiently, checked everything and cleaned up before he left. Cost was competitive.Raymond H.
- Business Description:Mike's Excavating is a family owned and operated Plumbing and Sewer Company. Mike's Excavating has over 20 years experience and specialized in repair and replacement of underground utilities. We offer quality workmanship at a reasonable cost. Our professional staff will quickly resolve all of your plumbing/sewer problems. Visit our website at mikesexcavating.org for more informationRecent Review:They came out to snake and camera our sewer due to backing up and found that our exterior pipes were cracked due to tree roots. They told us they would be back out in a few week depending on weather but to replace the pipes and put in a back-flow pipe. As soon as they could they came out and did the work. They kept me updated on what was going . They are were friendly and professional. Would definitely use them againTrina M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:It was great. I have used them for several jobs. The team at Underground connections is always very responsive and informative when they are on the job. They have never tried to oversell me.Uriah M.
- Business Description:Plumb Nation is a full service plumbing company that serves Northeast Ohio residents and surrounding areas as if they were neighbors in need. No call is too late. No job is too big or small. Our firm pledge is to treat our customers like family and make them happy at every call. Our company is family owned by Andrew Fryger, a highly qualified licensed plumber who's knowledge and experience leads our company to be the best fit for customers who want their jobs done right. After all, the aim of..Recent Review:Plumb Nation saved us $8000.00 as was quoted by a "reputable" area plumbing company to dig up and replace part of our "collapsed" sanitary sewer. THANKFULLY we reached out to Angie's List for a second quote - Plumb Nation ran a scope down the same pipes and the verdict was no issue. Andy recommended having the Cuyahoga Co sewer dept. run a check which they did with ZERO pipe issues. We are so grateful for Plumb Nation's honesty & integrity. We now have a plumber we can totally trustPatricia S.
- Business Description:I do Not Charge for estimates. Doing sewer work for more than 30 years. I work alone. I don't use sub-contractors! Sewer Builders license in Cleveland and surrounding area. Discounts for seniors over 60. The Camera Technology is Great. It allows you to see small problems, before they becomes costly problemRecent Review:I was absolutely pleased with the work they did and they were quick and efficient about it. Their prices were reasonable and were well communicated before the work was started. My questions or concerns were listened to with attention and answers were understandable. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for sewer services and plan on contacting them again if I have any future issues in my home. Great jobStephen W.
- Business Description:Approved Plumbing is a family owned and operated local business with over 150 years of combined industry experience. At Approved Plumbing Company it is our philosophy to provide impressive customer service by being exceptionally prompt, courteous, clean, knowledgeable, reliable, and responsible. We will constantly strive to be highly efficient and organized in all aspects of our business and to use only the very best in quality material and state of the art equipment. Our employees will be hi..Recent Review:They've been here twice already this year. They are always good and knowledgeable. They service technician names MIke. He is excellent.Myrna Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Rocky River
- Fairview Park
- Brook Park
- Bay Village
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- North Olmsted
- Valley View
- Newburgh Heights
- Olmsted Falls
- Seven Hills
- Brooklyn Heights
- Garfield Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- Avon Lake
- North Royalton
septic tank services in Lakewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- All Town & Country Septic3500 S Hametown
- Allen Drain Service Inc1008 Mogadore Rd
- American Plumbing Inc1063 Bradley Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Approved Plumbing Co770 Ken Mar Industrial Pkwy
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning
- Beavers Built Construction9604 north ridge rd. east
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing4005 Brookpark Rd
- Berea Plumbing & Sewer Company55 W. Bagley Road Suite # 902
- Broadview Heights Plumbing & Sewer2585 E. Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Brook Park Plumbing, Sewer & Drain23043 Cedar Point Road
Brook Park, Ohio
- Burnett's Septic Svcs233 Commerce Dr Ste A
- Beavers Built Construction
- JA Kilby Enterprises7791 Maddock Rd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- JA Kilby Enterprises
- Lakewood Plumbing, Drain & Sewer14701 Detroit Avenue Suite # 740
- Lakewood Plumbing, Drain & Sewer
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC201 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- MCCLELLAN SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGP O BOX 132
- McHugh's Plumbing Inc8018 Wilson Mills Rd
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
- Metro Plumbing & Sewer LLC7111 Brookside Drive
- MIKE'S EXCAVATING6616 W SMITH RD
- Mike's Excavating9372 West 130th
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- MUNN SEPTICPO Box 276
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC
- R & S DRAIN2372 TRIPLETT BLVD
- Ram-Con LLC44270 Route 511 East
- Reliable Contractor Services214 E 34th St.
- Remarkable Plumbing and DrainP.O. Box 1138
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1720 Merriman Rd Ste B
- RUSHMORE BUILDERS & CONSTR8042 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- R & S DRAIN
- Sewer Technology LLC463 E 142nd St
- Shaker Heights Plumbing & Sewer3119 Keswick Road Suite # 3
Shaker Heights, Ohio
- SHILOH TOOL & EXCAVATING COP.O. Box 39211
- Sitework Developing Inc17073 Munn Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Suburban Septic Service Inc4229 Beck Rd
- Supeck Septic Services LLC6407 Norwalk Rd.
- Sewer Technology LLC
- TANK PRO INC2099 WADSWORTH RD
- TANK PRO INC
- VJ Concrete & Excavating2925 Edgehill Rd.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- VJ Concrete & Excavating