WyattWorks Plumbing

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2004

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done....

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

4.4

plumbers (491)drain cleaning (104)sewer cleaning (38)water heaters (21)drain pipe installation (18)well & water pump repair (18)gas leak repair (15)appliance repair (48)septic tank service (7)water softeners (5)HVAC Companies (3)driveway pavers (1)

08/09/2022

mike H.

On Thursday, the technician (David) came to my house to look at two projects: replacing a leaking electric water heater, and installing a new gas line (in my crawlspace) to my masonry fireplace so I can convert from wood to gas logs. He explained my options, and quoted prices for these options. I asked if he could do the work on the upcoming Saturday, and he scheduled this before he left! I ordered the gas tankless water heater and the gas line to my fireplace. By the way, I had 3 different plumbers look at this work, WyattWorks had the lowest prices. On Saturday David and Alex arrived early in the morning and worked past 6:30 PM to complete both jobs. The installations were great. Everything to code, and with neat, high quality workmanship and thoroughly tested. They cleaned up the work areas and hauled away my old water heater. In other words, a typical WyattWorks job.

Description of Work
install a tankless gas water heater and a gas line to my wood burning fireplace

Category appliance repair, plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

07/09/2022

Nancy D.

This is the first time I used Wyatt Works and could not be more pleased. Edward arrived on time and was very professional and knowledgeable. He made sure I was a satisfied customer and happy with the work performed before he left. I would give Edward and Wyatt Works more than 5 stars if I could, and they will definitely be my first and only call for any future plumbing needs I may need.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

05/18/2022

Shelia B.

Amazing! Ricky was wonderful explained everything gave us five options to pick from and was not pushy about any repairs. We absolutely loved him and his respect for our home

Description of Work
Toilets didn’t flush

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

04/30/2022

Bill R.

Fully aware that initial repairs may have issues. The company responded immediately and Chad did a fantastic job in troubleshooting and fixing the issues. Will definitely hire again, but I hope it's not too soon...lol.

Description of Work
warranty tweaks from first visit.

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We always love hearing from our customers!

04/27/2022

Ida W.

It went well. We have used Wyatt Works for over 25 years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement and bathroom fixture tepairs

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

Review for WyattWorks Plumbing  - 1372 Lloyd Rd., Wickliffe, OH - 39712744

04/13/2022

Jennifer N.

Edward was professional, courteous and added advice about regular maintenance. I appreciated the education and loved how dispatch kept me informed as to when he’d arrive. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
replace valve and toilet tank leak

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

03/10/2022

LEIGH H.

Undermount kitchen had become loose - do to bad workmanship when my home was built. Joe from Wyattworks came & put/made a new mounting bracket under my kitchen sink. Now my undermount sink is secure & done the way it should of been when home was built. Joe is very professional/hard working/kind man. Happy with experiance with Wyattworks.

Description of Work
Undermount Kitchen Sink

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

Thank you for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]! We always love hearing from our happy customers.

02/25/2022

Joe K.

It went very well. The technician explained options before performing any work. I selected one option and the replacement went well.

Description of Work
replace garbage disposal

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We always strive for a five-star experience for our customers, I am so glad to hear we achieved this goal!

11/06/2021

Steve B.

very pleased with the results and professionalism both times! The last time we were sent a $50 gift card which we were able to use this time.

Description of Work
first time we used them was to redo the water supply to our refrigerator and this last time to unclog a drain (our grandson decided to flush his underwear).

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to provide such great feedback.

10/23/2021

Laura F.

Everything went incredibly smoothly. Ricky was incredibly professional and knowledgeable and very friendly. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly while also giving me all of the options in case the faucet needed to be replaced. We were able to repair and he took care of the repair quickly.

Description of Work
Repair on a leaky kitchen faucet

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

09/29/2021

Martha C.

Everything was done well, he cleaned up completely, and the new plumbing works well. I'm very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Replaced shower head, put in new shutoff valve and outside faucet. In bathroom, plumbed bathroom sink and replaced pipe connecting sink to sewer line.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Thank you for the five-star review [Member Name Removed]. We love hearing from our happy customers!

08/02/2021

Bill W.

It went well. Peter was on time, he explained everything to us, worked neatly and efficiently and explained how the job could work as well as the challenges presented since the work was all being done underground. I said NA to the price because we were unable to get any quotes from anybody else. Wyatt responded quickly communicated non stop and completed the job well within a reasonable time frame - especially considering nobody else could do the work. I would recommend them. Especially if you live in Shaker - They have been working in the area for years.

Description of Work
Snaked out door drains that were filled with mud over the years

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thank you for the five star review [Member Name Removed]. We always appreciate hearing from our satisfied customers!

04/16/2021

JAMES B.

Good work. Explained things. Then addressed issue he asked about. No downside.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleanout.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

Thank you for this great review [Member Name Removed]. We strive for a five-star experience and I am pleased to hear we achieved this goal!

03/11/2021

Uwe S.

Ricky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done!

Description of Work
Root cause analysis and Toilet replacement

Category appliance repair, plumbing, septic tank

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Thank you so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

03/06/2021

William D.

It was done quickly and neatly with no mess left behind, even though the meter location was a bit cramped.

Description of Work
Replaced a worn out main water valve at the meter.

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Review for WyattWorks Plumbing  - 1372 Lloyd Rd., Wickliffe, OH - 39232760

Thanks for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]. We always treat our customer's homes as we would our own!

03/02/2021

Greg P.

I had water coming through my kitchen ceiling.After having spent $1,550 with WyattWorks I still had water coming through the ceiling.I was told I hadn’t spent enough money and they need to replace more pipes.And snake the main for $750.Premier Plumbing snaked the main for $220 and fixed the problem. In my opinion,WyattWorks is a scam.

Description of Work
Stop water leak.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

02/19/2021

Debra M.

Ricky was a breath of fresh air in repair service. Full explanation of what he was doing and why. Ensured I understood and was happy with the end result and just a pleasure to exceed my expectations.

Description of Work
Replaced a faucet

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Review for WyattWorks Plumbing  - 1372 Lloyd Rd., Wickliffe, OH - 39202732

Thank you very much for the great review [Member Name Removed]! Be sure to give us a call if you ever need plumbing services and it will be our pleasure to help again.

02/02/2021

Sven P.

Mike was professional, respectful and eager to please. He performed outstanding work and did exactly as he said within the timeline and parameters he claimed. Pricing was a little higher than I wanted to spend, but they performed quality work in a timely manner. Honest and upfront and the entire company is easy going as well as easy to work with. Overall I would recommend and was very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Master bath sink plumbing replaced and lines snaked.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Review for WyattWorks Plumbing  - 1372 Lloyd Rd., Wickliffe, OH - 39170632

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]!

01/08/2021

Janet B.

Good explanation of what was needed to remove the tub and set the plan for the shower. Good explanation of what steps must be done by other contractors.

Description of Work
Estimate to replace tub with a shower.

Cost $63.28

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/11/2020

Brandi P.

At the initial visit the tech was knowledgeable, accommodating and quoted a very fair price.

Description of Work
All caste iron piping replaced in the crawlspace

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/04/2020

MICHAEL P.

Fantastic service. 10 minutes early, all services and charges clearly stated. Problem was diagnosed quickly and multiple service options were provided in writing

Description of Work
bathroom was leaking down to dining room

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/18/2020

David Q.

Mike quickly identified the issue and fixed it.

Description of Work
Shower drain leak

Cost $867.66