Allen Drain Service Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
OH

1008 Mogadore Rd

Kent, OH 44240

Please call for more details.

6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply for extreme outlying areas. Extra charge for 24 hour service....

drain cleaning (97)plumbers (41)sewer cleaning (25)septic tank service (22)excavating (5)

05/30/2021

Excellent! On time friendly and knowledgeable group of guys! Had the job done exactly when I wanted it without waiting.

Description of Work
Septic pumping and drain cleaning

Category septic tank,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/07/2021

I called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.

Description of Work
Our toilets and sinks were draining slow and clogging

Category plumbing,septic tank,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

08/22/2020

I called I left a message and the next morning they called back right away and came to the rescue. I did not use the 24 hour service since I did not have an emergency, but knowing they have one gives be better peace of mind. Amazing work and amazing people!!

Description of Work
I wasn’t sure what I needed, but I knew my basement was flooding. They came in and got to work right away and found the problem and solution in the blink of an eye.

Category excavators,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

07/04/2020

My sewer line was clogged I contacted an organization that came to my house they snake my drain they got their snake stuck in my drain and instead of staying and try to retrieve the snakeThey cut it off in my drain it appeared that I would have to dig up my front yard I contacted Allen drain spoke with the owner and he advised that he would send someone out first they were able to get the snake ou...

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Category excavators,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

06/06/2020

The fellows were very confident in there abilities to fix my problem. Very friendly, knew there stuff. Great price. Thank you so much......

Description of Work
open main drain

Category excavators,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

11/04/2019

Super! All I needed was to have the drain snaked and he did it lickety split, no nonsense, and charged a very reasonable rate. Very happy, would hire again.

Description of Work
Main sewer line snaked out.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

06/03/2019

They were able to come the same day I called, provided pricing upfront and came to the appointment on time. Someone called ahead to let me know when he was on his way. The technician was knowledgeable, professional and explained exactly what he was doing and why. With a little detective work he determined that the issue was less severe than what I originally expected. He repaired the issue in less...

Description of Work
I had a blockage in my sewer line

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

10/29/2018

It went really well. We called them on a Sunday when the sump pump stopped working after some heavy rains and loads of laundry. They came out the very next morning at 9am on Monday to replace the pump. Jeremy was very helpful in providing tips to avoid overloading the pump going forward and how to monitor the water.

Description of Work
New sump pump

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

07/08/2017

Came same day and were able to clear drain completely. Two men were very professional and courteous and clean!

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen sink drain.

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

07/07/2017

Went fast. however, would be nice to get a call an hour before the technician shows up.

Description of Work
All good and a very competitive price.

Category septic tank,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

Residential, commercial & industrial. Drain cleaning. Grease traps. High pressure water jetting. Septic pumping & inspection. Sewer cleaning. Camera with locator.

We do not install or repair septic tanks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check