Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sylvania, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sylvania
- Rapid Repair Appliance ServiceChuck was the name of the technician. He was polite, thorough and charged a reasonable rate. I knew exactly when they were coming and didn’t have to wait all day. I would definitely recommend this company and if I have another appliance break, Rapid Repair will be my first call!1
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt was challenging to get the machine into the diagnostic mode but Wally eventually figured it out and determined the corrective action.
- H-ManArrived around 9, began working immediately. Put door back on track and was finished around 10:30.. Cleaned up everything and the door is working just fine.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSuper helpful video chat, walked me through the issue and then the steps to fix it. Definitely saved money on blindly replacing things in the freezer. Friendly staff, helpful service, would definitely use again.
- Ace Appliance IncThis company had replaced my ice maker under warranty 2 previous times and it was very easy and timely. This time was different. It wasn't just the ice maker so they had to come out a few times to figure out the problem. I am in customer service and am very critical ( probably overly critical) of others when it comes to that. I didn't understand why it seemed so difficult to figure out and was upset because of it. What we as consumers need to understand is that these appliances are full of technology and there are a series of tests that have to be done to try and track the issue. Ace has no control over those tests. Whirlpool tells them what to do and they have to follow their process. James is the service tech that came to my house for past repairs and this repair. He is first rate 100% great guy. They even sent another tech out (Sam) to try and assist James with the issue. He was also very friendly and knowledgeable. They called Whirlpool and talked to engineers and got the problem fixed. I will never call another appliance repair company for anything. these guys are the best. And this is coming from a guy that is very hard to please. Thanks for putting up with me Ace!! I really appreciate it read less
- Durocher TV & Appliance IncService man called when he was within 15 min. of my home, arrived promptly, spent quite a bit of time on my dishwasher cleaning and clearing debris. Was knowledgeable and communicated well the procedures he performed. Respectful. I was very pleased with the service I received, and fell it was a great value. And I would definitely use Durocher's again read less
- Durocher TV & Appliance IncHe arrived on time. Finished within the time that he said that he would. I appreciated all the suggestions.
- Dave Smith Appliance Services LLCIt went fine. Technician knew what he was doing (Michael) and installed a new ice maker in our 12 year old refrigerator. It wasn't inexpensive, but the service, promptness, and professionalism were top notch. I would definitely use again.
- Rapid Repair Appliance ServiceFast, friendly and knowledgeable at a fair price! Came out an hour after I called, and then was back the next morning with the needed part. I can't recommend Chuck enough!
- Ace Appliance IncPrice quote approx 700.00 for repair. The refrigerator was purchased new for 800.00. Did not have the freezer repaired.
Appliance Repair Experts in Sylvania
- Business Description:Additional DBA - A+ Building Maintenance & Home Repair. Is based in Toledo, Ohio and provides commercial & residential home and building repairs throughout northwest Ohio & southeast Michigan. Additional phone number - (800) 915-1542 read lessRecent Review:Hired A+ to replace two old items - a ceiling fan and a bathroom exhaust. Mike was there on time, worked throughout the morning and early afternoon. The hole in the ceiling for the bathroom exhaust needed patching to make it a little smaller, he took care of that and you'd never know there was once a larger hold there. Both jobs were done efficiently and well. Good work - I'd use them again read lessJoe M.
- Business Description:We provide expert appliance repair services on all major appliances. We will service all makes and models. We can usually get you back in business within 24 hours of your call. Our technicians are MCAP Certified Master Technicians and experts at getting your appliances fixed properly the first time. We have well stocked service trucks to reduce the possibility of a part order and return trips. We have a full time part store for fast turnaround time and for our customers to purchase parts and .. read lessRecent Review:Every once in awhile you encounter a service business that combines the qualities of professionalism, honesty, punctuality, knowledge, and outstanding customer service--and Dave Smith Appliance is one of those businesses. We have had a few problems with our new Whirlpool refrigerator, and Dave Smith's company has addressed each of these issues with: a) quick response to email inquiries--often answered by the owner himself; b) service appointments scheduled promptly; c) skilled, well trained technicians who properly diagnoses and resolve problems. Example 1: One technician determined from his research that even though my refrigerator had been recently built, the company had already updated its control box; thus he ordered one under warranty for installation. Example 2: I emailed Dave (owner) to ask whether the cold spot in the top center of my refrigerator (which was freezing vinegar and water bottles) was expectable since the air control valve was there. Most repair shops would have said "yes" to avoid a warranty service call. However, Dave was most concerned with making sure that everything was just right, and said that he would be glad to send a technician out. In sum, I highly recommend Dave Smith Appliance Services read lesskeith c.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Locally owned and family operated, Rapid Repair Appliance Service is dedicated to providing the best possible service to care for your appliances. We have more than 29 years in the industry and we keep up with the latest trends read lessRecent Review:Chuck was the name of the technician. He was polite, thorough and charged a reasonable rate. I knew exactly when they were coming and didn’t have to wait all day. I would definitely recommend this company and if I have another appliance break, Rapid Repair will be my first call! read lessLinda T.
- Business Description:Durocher's has been servicing our customers for 60 years. We have 5 manufacturer trained, certified Techs that service Monroe, Toledo, and Downriver areas. In our showroom in Downtown Monroe, you will find a knowledgeable sales staff that's willing to help you with your Appliance, TV or La-z-Boy purchace. Additional DBA - Durochers. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Never replied to my phone call requesting a quote.Helen B.
- Business Description:50% OFF on line Coupon at AceApplianceinc.com * Family owned and operated.* Ace Appliance Repair Service * Phone #s: Toledo South 419/382-6077 Toledo North 419/727-1179, Toledo East 419/698-9695, Toledo West 419/478-8774 Wauseon /Delta Area 419/335-1191 Bowling Green, Ohio 419/352-9700, Temperance MI. 734/241-3384, Monroe MI. 734/847-1066, Waterville Ohio 419/878-4936, Perrysburg Ohio 419/874-0500. Our interactive website www.aceapplianceinc.com schedule online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Ross arrived when said, diagnosed the problem, had the part (yay!) and resolved quickly. Thank you! Would use again and refer others.Rick B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliance Center Home Store is Ohio's Largest Furniture and Appliance Store for over 53 years! Over 200 brands of Appliances, Furniture, Mattresses, Cabinetry, Flooring, Electronics, and more!Recent Review:I received a bed footboard with the serial number written in permanent black magic marker on it in clear view. On December 26, I was promised that within two weeks, I would receive a replacement. I am still waiting. I have called them numerous times and have put the bill into dispute. The general manager is nonresponsive and doesn’t seem to care at all about customer satisfaction. This local company used to be a great place to shop. Unfortunately, that has changed. I will NEVER shop there again. I do not recommend. Meanwhile, almost two months have gone by and still no bed and no communication from Appliance Center in MAUMEE, Ohio read lessCarole S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Ottawa Lake
- Ottawa Hills
- Luna Pier
appliance repair services in Sylvania
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Building Maintenance & Home RepairPO Box 398
- Absolute HeatingPO Box 6456
- Advantage Appliance Services3384 Wilson Pl
- Agoston Food Equipment Inc.534 W Sylvania Ave
- All Professional Maintenance1950 Arlington Ave.
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- APPLIANCE CENTER OF TOLEDO INC321 ILLINOIS AVE
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A+ Building Maintenance & Home Repair
- Broadway Sales and Appliance Repair1621 Broadway St
- Broadway Sales and Appliance Repair
- Indoor Comfort Systems LLC3359 Silica Rd C
- Indoor Comfort Systems LLC
- Jb services433 boxhall rd
- Jb services
- Mr. Appliance of Ottawa & Erie Counties1106 Arlington St PO Box 247
- Mr. Appliance of Ottawa & Erie Counties
- PROPERTY PRO9747 Oak Place Court
- PROPERTY PRO