Wallart Drywall

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2012

Awards & Badges

1040 Grant St

Martin, OH 43445

At Wallart Drywall we are passionate about drywall. We take pride in doing the best quality work at a reasonable price. We supply all the materials and guarantee the work for 1 year. There is no transaction until the work is completed and you are satisfied. Our reputation speaks for itself!...

drywall (72)interior painting (28)plastering (18)handyman (16)closet design (3)basement remodeling (2)house painting (2)plumbers (1)hardwood floors (1)electrician (1)

02/05/2021

Isaiah does a phenomenal job repairing and finishing drywall! The painters also do top notch work! They completed the job on time as planned and were reasonable with pricing. One of the few contractors I've had who keep the job site clean and cover your floors in all work areas. I would use them again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, Painting

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

12/02/2020

Isaiah and his crew did an amazing job. He was very responsive and stayed in contact every step of the way. He stayed true to his quoted price. I would definitely hire wallart again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall large garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Photo for Wallart Drywall - 1040 Grant St, Martin, OH - 39058417

06/20/2020

Isaiah and his crew were remarkable. I was thoroughly impressed from the moment they walked into my house to the time they left. Isaiah is punctual, fair, and has a great attention to detail. I would HIGHLY recommend Wallart Drywall! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling and wall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

05/19/2020

We had these gentlemen replace our roof vents and repair some siding last November. They did an excellent job! WE FOUND THEM ON ANGIES LIST AND THATS WHY WE CALLED THEM! I had another section of siding come apart and called Mr. Wallart Friday May 8 in the morning to hire them again because we were so pleased last time! He texted me shortly thereafter that he let his associate know and they we be i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-attach/ repair some vinyl siding.

CATEGORY handyman service

You could have called , we're extremely busy and do our best to exceed everybody's expectations. I think it's rude I've worked for at least five people on your street. One of them own the meat market out there Jack's Superette and they refers to everybody. With all due respect you should call if you don't hear back within at least 24 hours. Common sense

05/16/2020

Performed work was quality job. Responds to Angie's estimate request same day, schedules estimate within 3 days. Works you into his schedule. It is best to offer the entire working weekdays for him to complete the project timely, which is fine, I was in no rush. 2 people hang it. Isaiah completes the rest. 2 days needed on site. Very friendly, understanding, thorough, explains every step and does ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall replacement of 1 basement wall, & texture

CATEGORY drywall,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Photo for Wallart Drywall - 1040 Grant St, Martin, OH - 38570314

03/13/2020

Walls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Wallart hang and finish drywall in all second floor rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

02/13/2020

Isaiah and his assistants carefully protected our home and furniture with coverings, and did a wonderful job with our repairs. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair, match ceiling texture, paint

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Was our pleasure. Thank you. Both very much. We appreciate the work. Take care and be safe.

01/03/2020

Went well. Workers were professional & efficint

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re plastering of the ceiling

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/13/2019

I set up four different appointments before they finally came to look at my projects. (One of these broken appointments was because I missed their call, but for the other two they broke the appointment.) Once Isaiah from Wall Art had looked at my project, I failed to receive a quote within 10 days. I texted him, asking for it three different times - the first on the 10th day following his visit, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested two quotes - One for drywall and plaster repair in Stairway, Entry Room and New Bathroom. The other for three walls in the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

I'm extremely sorry for delay, I had a death in the family. I sent it more then once, and asked you to let me know if you didn't receive it. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this

08/23/2019

Isaiah, his dad, and the entire crew of Wallart were great to work with. They were flexible with my schedule, arrived when they said they would. Everyone was courteous, professional and they do exceptional work. They made sure that furniture, flooring, etc. were covered and protected. Isaiah also kept me updated every step of the way even when minor issues arose. I would definitely hire them again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting entire inside of house and some outside painting/trim repair

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

all interior cosmetic work,Water damage repairs,stress or saddling cracks,Up dating rooms retexturing Custom textures, Knockdown,painting,New construction, remodeling room additions, handyman, basements & any type of plaster repair work.

No exterior stucco repairs.