Tiny Tom: The Chimney Sweep

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2012

707 Williamsville Ave

Toledo, OH 43609

Cost is determined by the job.

10/12/2017

Lindsay H.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Description of Work
Inspection, chimney caps, sealeant, masonry

Category chimney sweep, masonry, chimney caps, fireplaces

06/02/2017

Nicole O.

Awesome work. Very nice people. Got the work done.

Description of Work
Outdoor firepit built. Chimney cleanings. Gutter and dryer vent cleanings.

05/17/2017

Brian W.

Big Al was great. Showed up next day and took care of the problem. He also put a cap on the chimney so they don't come back.

Description of Work
I had a dead raccoon in my chimney.

03/28/2017

Diann D.

All the work performed was done promptly and efficiently and the workers were pleasant and polite. An excellent experience.

Description of Work
chimney cleaning chimney brick and mortar repair and cap

Category chimney sweep, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

12/05/2016

Denise N.

Scheduled for 11:00, at 10:30 they called to say they would be late - an hour at most. I called them at 12:30, yes - they were still on their way. Arrived at 1:45. They put their ladder up against the gutter on the front of the house - 3 feet away from the side of the house with no gutters. One of the workers commented to the other about being careful with the ladder against the gutter, then went right up the ladder herself without moving it over. Yes- the gutter is dented now! We hadn't had a fire in over 10 years, and the fireplace had been vacuumed out - had to vacuum again after they cleaned it and left - they did not clean up well after themselves. They also suggested that a repair be made to the chimney, and said they would send an estimate for it that evening. It's been about 3 weeks now, and still no estimate. I also thought it was rather sketchy making out the payment check to an individual, rather than a company. I do find it difficult to call this a "professional" experience.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

11/21/2016

Amy C.

Work was done quick and with great care. Looks better than before.

Description of Work
We had to have the top 3 layers of our chimney replaced. We also had a liner installed for our hot water tank.

Category masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair

12/18/2015

Betty L.

Very punctual. In fact, they arrived about 10 minutes early. Went right to work. Very friendly, quick, professional, helpful and informative. I will definitely use Tiny Tom again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney.

11/02/2015

Eric S.

Overall, everything went good. They were able to fit me into their schedule rather quickly. Their technicians were on time and performed a quality job in a short period. They were also able to give me tips to make sure that the flue stays clean and when I should get another inspection depending on if I choose to burn wood or install a gas insert. I am also looking to fully convert to gas and they were able to give me a places to take a look for installation. I thought that the cost to sweep the chimney was priced very well given the height of the Chimney ($165). I thought that the cost to coat the chimney top was a bit on the steep side given that it took them about ten minutes and they were already out there to inspect the chimney ($199). But, I'm not sure the exact cost of the product they used.

Description of Work
Inspect and clean the fireplace and coat the chimney cap

10/23/2015

Luann H.

This is the second time I've used "Tiny Tom" and will use them again. They come when they say they would! They assess the situation and offer constructive advise. It was my belief that the roof was leaking or the Chimney needed repair. Two roofing companies assured me the roof was good and yet I had an area upstairs that appeared to be from a leak! Installing the stainless steel insert has stopped moisture from seeping through the brick causing the "leak"! Thank you!

Description of Work
Installed a stainless steel chimney insert from the roof all the way through to the basement. They also re-fit the duct work from the furnace and Hot Water heater into the new insert.

10/22/2015

George W.

Very well, professional, on time

Description of Work
Cleaned and checked chimney

07/08/2015

robert S.

came out found the problem quickly removed the clog in the vent & cleaned up when done fast and efficient

Description of Work
cleaned dryer ducts for lint

07/05/2015

Robin F.

We haven't had a chance to try our woodstove out yet, but it seems that everything went well. The only complaint I have is the stuff they used to seal the connections was done very sloppy. So, that is a bit of an eyesore, but as long as I'm protected from a potential fire, I'm ok with that. They were quick and cleaned up their mess.

Description of Work
Replaced pipe up to the chimney; replaced the flute; replaced top of chimney.

05/26/2015

LINDSAY H.

Really well. Will be using them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 chimneys

05/12/2015

Elizabeth G.

On Christmas Eve, we had a fire and smoke came into the house, setting off the smoke alarm which triggered them to contact the fire department. We called Tiny Tom and he came out on time, cleaned and scoped the chimney then ran vacuum. No soot came into the house. Soot was light so he suggested we move the grate foreward so the chimney would draw properly.

Description of Work
rmoved grate, cleaned flue, vacuumed

03/12/2015

Deanna U.

Repair man was ~1.5 hr late, but called at time of appointment to tell us what time he expected to be there. Repair man was very knowledgable, worked efficiently, and took pictures of everything before and after the work so we could see what was done. Very friendly.

Description of Work
Repaired crack in chimney

02/24/2015

Jared B.

The provider did a great job. I would hire them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned the chimney, did an inspection of the brick, sealed the cap stone.

02/24/2015

Sunandita B.

the crew (two people) were well attired, neat and seemed thorough.

Description of Work
Inspection of fireplace and chimney in our new(for us) home. Cost was more than I was quoted on the phone and recommendations for work to bring the chimney to code were given and a number to call was given. However, when we scheduled that work, I am not sure if the provider did the work, or the initial person did it on his own. I was asked to make a check out to someone else.I questioned the entire process and if I really needed that additional work. I made the mistake by not checking with the original office number that I had called initially.

01/04/2015

Rebecca Z.

Prompt. Polite. Kept our house clean while they worked. Explained all work and recommended repairs.

Description of Work
Chimneys were cleaned on the 1st visit.. Brick and roof at the chimneys were repaired on the 2nd visit. we have been given a bid on interior work on chimneys. This work will be completed in the near future.

Category chimney sweep, masonry, roofing, chimney repair

11/25/2014

Sandy B.

Great company. They are honest, on time and they don't try to sell me services I don't need.

Description of Work
Cleaned and Inspected wood burning fireplace and chimney.

11/05/2013

Deanna U.

Chimney team was ~1.5 hours late. We had to call Tiny Tom to ask where the crew was--told at that time that they were short staffed that day and would be late. But once they did show up, they were very courteous, explained everything they were doing, worked very quickly, and were very educated about chimneys (and educated us!). The crew made recommendations for future repairs, but did were not pushy about performing the repairs right then. Overall, very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney and some minor chimney repair. Also left estimate for future recommended repairs.

10/30/2013

Don Y.

They came when they said they would. Cleaned the chimney, we're very thorough doing exactly what I expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney and inspected all

10/10/2013

Barbara P.

They told me the reason I had water was from the vapor from hot water tank, They told me they were going to put a liner by the hot water tank. put in flashing and tucking around the chimney to make sure there was no more leaking. After they left, they didn't fix the flashing and it is still leaking. They did install the linear, but it didn't fix the problem. It looks like they just put tare to fix the problem, which in turn didn't fix the leak. When I talked to them about the fact that the problem wasn't fixed, they talked to be disrespectfully. I had to have a different contractor I had at my house talk to them to get across they didn't fix the problem. Second time no show, no call. Update: They came out and repaired the problem, however the technicians were quite negative and not professional.

Description of Work
Fix a leak around my chimney.

Category chimney repair

10/04/2013

Brian M.

I was able to schedule an appointment for a cleaning and inspection of my one-story woodburning chimney two days out. On the day of the cleaning, they were able to arrive 40 minutes ahead of schedule and take care of it early. John was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. He and his assistant worked very efficiently (I don't think it took more than about 30 minutes from laying the tarps down to finishing up the paperwork) and left no mess behind at all. The cleaning and inspection was $99.00. He also patched some cracks in the stone on the floor of the fireplace for $30.00. He pointed out some minor issues that might need some attention in the future, but didn't try to and quot;upselland quot; me on the spot (which I appreciate because we just moved in and money's getting tight with all the other expenses). Due to their competency, professionalism, and honesty exhibited, I will use Tiny Tom again.

Description of Work
Inspected and swept the chimney. Also patched cracks in the stone floor of the fireplace.

03/04/2013

Teresa H.

I called for service the day before Christmas and was able to schedule an appointment for the day after chrstmas

Description of Work
Inspect and clean chimney

01/07/2013

Timothy H.

Purchased a new house with woodburner insert fireplace and decided to have it inspected and cleaned after using it a few times. Guys arrived more or less on time, though told us they would be there an hour early and actually showed up at the previously arranged time. They were very friendly and thorough in their explanations of what they encountered. Price was very reasonable compared to other companies' charges for the same work and was glad to find a quality local company to service our fireplace. Still checking quotes for work they suggested, but will likely use them to repair issues they discovered.

Description of Work
Fireplace with woodburner insert was cleaned and inspected. Identified source of roof/chimney leaking problems. Repair work not yet completed but we may use their services for this too.

Cozzys Powerwashing

Here at Cozzys Powerwashing, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 6 years of experience, we are experts in more than just Powerwashing including Deck Maintenance, Exterior Painting, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning and MORE! We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Cozzys Powerwashing company is honest, reliable, professional, and insured. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers Coupon

B&D Powerwash and Painting

We are a local company that specializes in deck cleaning and staining.We also wash residential and commercial properties as well as clean out gutters. We have years of experience. we are affordable and we are insured.

2022 Super Service Award

Integrity Home Exteriors

Integrity Home Exteriors is your single source for high-quality roofing, windows, insulation, doors, siding and gutters services in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Started by Adam Becker in 2000, Integrity has grown into a full-service residential, commercial and industrial exteriors contractor for all your installation, repair and maintenance needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Chimney sweeping & repair, gutter & duct cleaning, animal removal, bird barriers & repellants, building, roofing, waterproofing, concrete, patio & deck & siding contractor, tuckpoint brick repair, home improvements, garage builders, gutter & downspouts, office remodeling, general carpentry & fireplace installation.