Tiny Tom: The Chimney Sweep

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2012

Cost is determined by the job....

Great Lakes Gutter Filters LLC

We are a FULL SERVICE GUTTER company *gutter cleaning * 5" / 6" seamless gutter installation *Gutter repairs * Gutter Guards ( offer options and variety of guards) Exterior Maintenance Power washing / Soft washing House / Garages / Concrete driveways / Sidewalks Roof Washing / Soft wash Exterior window washing Underground Downspout drains with pop up emitter's Snow removal for residential Driveways and sidewalks ( use snow blowers and shovels ) WE DO NOT DO ANY LAWN CARE OR LANDSCAPING

IC Powerwashing

IC Powerwashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Check out ICPW's amazing videos and breathtaking before/after pictures - https://www.facebook.com/ICPOWERWASHING/

Turf Masters

Turf Masters LLC is a Toledo native Lawn and Landscape company providing full service residential & commercial lawn care, landscaping, snow removal/salting & more

10/12/2017

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Description of Work
Inspection, chimney caps, sealeant, masonry

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,fireplaces

06/02/2017

Awesome work. Very nice people. Got the work done.

Description of Work
Outdoor firepit built. Chimney cleanings. Gutter and dryer vent cleanings.

05/17/2017

Big Al was great. Showed up next day and took care of the problem. He also put a cap on the chimney so they don't come back.

Description of Work
I had a dead raccoon in my chimney.

03/28/2017

All the work performed was done promptly and efficiently and the workers were pleasant and polite. An excellent experience.

Description of Work
chimney cleaning chimney brick and mortar repair and cap

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

12/05/2016

Scheduled for 11:00, at 10:30 they called to say they would be late - an hour at most. I called them at 12:30, yes - they were still on their way. Arrived at 1:45. They put their ladder up against the gutter on the front of the house - 3 feet away from the side of the house with no gutters. One of the workers commented to the other about being careful with the ladder against the gutter, then went right up the ladder herself without moving it over. Yes- the gutter is dented now! We hadn't had a fire in over 10 years, and the fireplace had been vacuumed out - had to vacuum again after they cleaned it and left - they did not clean up well after themselves. They also suggested that a repair be made to the chimney, and said they would send an estimate for it that evening. It's been about 3 weeks now, and still no estimate. I also thought it was rather sketchy making out the payment check to an individual, rather than a company. I do find it difficult to call this a "professional" experience.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

11/21/2016

Work was done quick and with great care. Looks better than before.

Description of Work
We had to have the top 3 layers of our chimney replaced. We also had a liner installed for our hot water tank.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

12/18/2015

Very punctual. In fact, they arrived about 10 minutes early. Went right to work. Very friendly, quick, professional, helpful and informative. I will definitely use Tiny Tom again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney.

11/02/2015

Overall, everything went good. They were able to fit me into their schedule rather quickly. Their technicians were on time and performed a quality job in a short period. They were also able to give me tips to make sure that the flue stays clean and when I should get another inspection depending on if I choose to burn wood or install a gas insert. I am also looking to fully convert to gas and they were able to give me a places to take a look for installation. I thought that the cost to sweep the chimney was priced very well given the height of the Chimney ($165). I thought that the cost to coat the chimney top was a bit on the steep side given that it took them about ten minutes and they were already out there to inspect the chimney ($199). But, I'm not sure the exact cost of the product they used.

Description of Work
Inspect and clean the fireplace and coat the chimney cap

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

10/23/2015

This is the second time I've used "Tiny Tom" and will use them again. They come when they say they would! They assess the situation and offer constructive advise. It was my belief that the roof was leaking or the Chimney needed repair. Two roofing companies assured me the roof was good and yet I had an area upstairs that appeared to be from a leak! Installing the stainless steel insert has stopped moisture from seeping through the brick causing the "leak"! Thank you!

Description of Work
Installed a stainless steel chimney insert from the roof all the way through to the basement. They also re-fit the duct work from the furnace and Hot Water heater into the new insert.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

10/22/2015

Very well, professional, on time

Description of Work
Cleaned and checked chimney

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Chimney sweeping & repair, gutter & duct cleaning, animal removal, bird barriers & repellants, building, roofing, waterproofing, concrete, patio & deck & siding contractor, tuckpoint brick repair, home improvements, garage builders, gutter & downspouts, office remodeling, general carpentry & fireplace installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available