Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Lorain, OH
There are 44 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Lorain
- Falls Tree ExpertsRob and crew did a great job. It started pouring rain and they took a little break while it was pouring and then finished the job in the rain the same day.
- P & R Lawn Maintenance and SnowplowingThey did GREAT!! I called - and the owner came out the same day and by evening gave me a quote that was extremely reasonable and thought they could do it the next day depending on weather. He called first thing in the morning and fit it in that morning and the project was completed within an hour. They took away all the cuttings and the owner was so absolutely polite. I had called a well known tree service and the estimate was so high. P & R was less then half what the other tree service quoted and they said it would be weeks before they could get to me. I guess the job was too small for them
- DAVE'S TREE SERVICEVery impressed called on a Thursday last week came out same day gave us a quote! Came back a week later took two trees down and 4 stumps out! The man he brought do a great job! Cleaned up yard afterwards! Great work and Great price! I have been looking for 3 years now everyone that came out said the tree was to big or over priced on the quotes! I will definitely hire him and his crew back! Excellent job and customer service! I wish I could them more than 5 stars
- DAVE'S TREE SERVICEDave is the Best! His quote was fair and he and his crew trimmed our tree and it now looks great! I like it that the owner, Dave provides the quote and also shows up when the crew arrives. Dave is truthful and honest. I would hire him again quickly for any tree service.
- DAVE'S TREE SERVICEI had a maple tree in my backyard that had a diseased trunk. It was close to the house, so it was going to be a tricky job. I received three quotes and Dave had the best quote by far. Once I gave Dave the go-ahead, he s scheduled the removal for the next Monday morning. Dave and his crew pulled up right at 9:00am and got right to work. They quickly removed the tree and cleaned up incredibly well. I would definitely recommend Dave's Tree Service for any type of tree work that you need taken care of. They are prompt and reliable
- Brian's Tree ServicePrior to calling Brian's Tree Service, I called three other companies for a quote. Brian's price was significantly less expensive than two of his competitors, and the one guy who gave a comparable quote "disappeared." (I couldn't get a reply to set up the job.) At this point I'm actually happy he didn't reply, because that's what led me to Brian's. This was a big job (lots of large oaks to contend with), and the crew of 6 knocked it out in a day and a half. I honestly can't say enough good about this family owned and operated company. Brian called when he said he'd call, he showed up when he said he'd show up, he did the job (plus some extra), for the price he quoted me, everyone was professional and worked hard...what else is there to say? Highly recommended, I will call him first if I need any more work done
- Nature's Beauty Tree Service LLCVery well. They were thorough, did exactly what we had discussed, and cleaned up all the debris. They were also patient when I had to postpone the work for a couple of months.
- Nature's Beauty Tree Service LLCI started to worry about my trees when we were having all those heavy winds and heavy rains here in the Cleveland area, and I started noticing a lot of trees falling down so I started looking for tree services. After calling a few places that were either ridiculously priced (which I felt they were attempting to take advantage of the need) or never returned my phone call to even give me an estimate. I got in touch with nature’s beauty who are nothing short of spectacular from start to finish. From calling their office and setting up an estimate to the actual estimate to the actual service there was zero guess work on my part. On the day of the service they arrived at noon and I figured leave the house let them do their thing and I had to double back because I forgot something and within that short time of me being gone for 90 minutes they had already cut down and removed and cleaned up three trees. They were fast efficient and those are things I appreciate. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs tree services! Now I get to enjoy my new found space with my backyard being clear and enjoy the night sky from my back porch/patio
- Nature's Beauty Tree Service LLCI contacted the company and was promptly provided with an estimate which included complete removal and stump grinding or branch trimming. I accepted the estimate and chose removal and stump grinding. It was couple of weeks before I was notified when the crew would come to do the job but fortunately it was not terribly urgent. (Perhaps because of the delay, the company revised the estimate to a LOWER amount which I appreciated very much.) The crew arrived early that Monday morning and completed the job in 45 minutes! I was very satisfied with the work and they left the surrounding area tidy. The team was very professional and worked well together. The stump grinder arrived the next day and also did a very good job. Nature's Beauty had previously done work for me in 2019 and I was also satisfied at that time. I would recommend this company based on their expertise, professionalism, and pricing
- Nature's Beauty Tree Service LLCOutstanding workmanship. They did such a great job ensuring the branches came down in a controlled and safe method. Took a 48" around tree over our garage and didn't cause any damage to the structure. Professional, timely, and affordable. Would highly recommend.
Tree Service Companies in Lorain
- Business Description:Tree trimming, removal and stump grinding.Recent Review:Work finally got done 10 months after they bid on job. Morris submitted a bid August 25, 2020, and began work November 18. There was concern over damage to my lawn by some of the heavy equipment, and they seemed reluctant to put down boards, so the majority of the work was deferred until the ground was “frozen hard” (as if that ever happens in Ohio). Work finally resumed June 29, 2021. I had told them more than once I didn’t want ruts in the lawn, but there was no attempt to put down boards. Three large trees and a few small ones were cut down and hauled away from the rear of my property, and a large tree in the front yard was trimmed. Some problems arose; from least to most serious they are: 1. Debris left at edge of lawn. After tree removal was finished, an employee spent quite a bit of time using a leaf blower to blow wood debris to the edge of the lawn – but then just left it there. When I telephoned to complain, they said they would refer my complaint to the head of the work crew, but there was no further response. 2. Ruts in lawn. Despite my stated desire to avoid ruts, the heavy crane and trucks employed left noticeable ruts (to the extent that water collects during rain) and killed the grass in a few places. 3. Morris refused to allow 5% Angi discount. When I paid for the first part of the job in November, the employee receiving my check said he didn’t know about this discount, but accepted the payment with 5% deducted. Then when another employee delivered a receipt for this payment, he said that he had never authorized a discount. When work was completed in June, the employee collecting my check telephoned his office to see if indeed the discount applied, and was told it did not, and that no one had ever asked for this discount before. Meanwhile, the offer of 5% off continued to appear on the Angi web site, and is still there as of the date of this review (August 5, 2021)David F.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent service. Very professional and reasonably priced. Gave an honest quote for work to be done. Clean up was great.jennifer j.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Unlike most other tree services, Brian (owner) will come out, access your trees, and provide you with a fair reasonable estimate for work to be performed. Brian will also be on every job, working along side his crew until completion and customer satisfaction. No job is too small or big for us to handle. Call today for a free quote. 440-840-3394 Additional Service Areas: Services Cuyahoga County and surrounding areas, including Lorain County.Recent Review:Prior to calling Brian's Tree Service, I called three other companies for a quote. Brian's price was significantly less expensive than two of his competitors, and the one guy who gave a comparable quote "disappeared." (I couldn't get a reply to set up the job.) At this point I'm actually happy he didn't reply, because that's what led me to Brian's. This was a big job (lots of large oaks to contend with), and the crew of 6 knocked it out in a day and a half. I honestly can't say enough good about this family owned and operated company. Brian called when he said he'd call, he showed up when he said he'd show up, he did the job (plus some extra), for the price he quoted me, everyone was professional and worked hard...what else is there to say? Highly recommended, I will call him first if I need any more work doneJoseph P.
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get startedRecent Review:I am so pleased with the work of Davey (Western Cleveland, OH)! First of all, they are so friendly and accommodating, beginning with the estimate, then the office, and the tree cutting experts! Second, they did excellent work, and a tidy clean-up. They were polite and respectful of property. They checked in with me before and while they were doing the job, and also before they finished to make sure everything was as I wanted it to be. It's like having a totally new and healthy tree. I couldn't be happier and recommend them highlyKristen J.
- Business Description:Affordable Tree has been serving the Cleveland area for over 25 years. 3 to 5 man crew. Personable, professional, experienced. We own and operate all of our equipment. Licensed & insured. High capacity chipper to produce optimal production. National 1102 boom crane providing 113" of boom to provide safe and efficient zero impact controlled removals of trees over your property. Transfer stations located strategically around the city to provide minimal travel time and increased production. 24 h..Recent Review:Efficient, professional and courteous The crew was a pleasure to work with. Estimate was done the same day I called.Michele H.
- Business Description:One bill per month to cover all exterior needs if you would like- weekly lawn maintenance, shrub trimming, lawn and shrub fertilization, snow plowing. Pay the same amount per month- no matter what- a great way to budget
- Business Description:Award Winning.Recent Review:It went very well. We have a big 100 year old oak so the job had to wait for winter. The trimming went quickly, they cut the big pieces and stacked smaller limbs I can cut myself, and raked the yard of small debrisDavid D.
- Business Description:Finding the right people to get the job done can be tricky. Dead or dying trees, loose limbs/branches can be very dangerous for not only the workers but the customers as well. At Orion Tree Services we only have skilled, well-trained and professional guys on our staff. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We take a large amount of pride in our work, and we will not accept disatisfaction.The job is not done until the customer is satisfied. We offer a unique "free climb" service. We opt out of..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company based in Lorain County. Estimates are always free. Youre one stop shop for all your tree service needs. Call todayRecent Review:One heck of a job!! Great customer service, polite workers, and clean up was amazing!! Also quoted for another tree I need down!! Highly recommended!!Tyrone E.
- Business Description:We are a amish owned and operated business we have five employees. We do not accept credit cards.Only cash or good check half is due up front on the first day that we start the job when the materials are there.
Deals in Lorain for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- Sheffield Lake
- North Ridgeville
- Avon Lake
- South Amherst
- Bay Village
- North Olmsted
- Olmsted Falls
- Columbia Station
- Rocky River
- Fairview Park
- Brook Park
- Berlin Heights
tree removal services in Lorain
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY1011 ROSE BLVD
- A NEW IMAGE LANDSCAPING1834 Marks Rd
Valley City, Ohio
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- ABC Trapping LLC7312 Maplewood Rd
- Above The Rest Landscaping148 Maria Rd.
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Ace Tree Service32653 Greenwood Dr
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Advance Lawncare LLC.2706 Goble Dr
- Affordable Tree services of Ohio LLC44313 Hughes Rd
- ALAN J HOPP95 ROSEWOOD DR
Avon Lake, Ohio
- All American Tree Care42910 Telegraph Rd.
- All Done Painting L.L.C.P.O.Box 450694
- Allied Industries1536 Saint Clair Ave NE
- AMERICAN TREE SERVICE2673 RUSH RD
- AMERISCAPE LAND DESIGN458 LOCKLIE DR
- AN UPTOWN LUMBERJACK1241 RIDGE RD
- Antonios Tree Service11800 Edgewater Dr
- Arbor Care Tree & Landscaping Inc18147 Chamberlain Rd
- Arbor Tree Care Cleveland1519 Lakeview Rd
- Around the Clock Maintenance Co.7277 Northfield Rd
- ASPEN CREATIVE LANDSCAPES731 EAST 250TH
- Attention 2 Detail Lawn Care10011 Walford Ave
- A & E LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLY
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc7060 Crory Rd
- BARBERTON TIRE AND AUTO INC30050 Chagrin Blvd Ste 360
- Barberton Tree Service3307 Clarkmill Rd
- Barnes Nursery & Huron Garden Center Inc3511 W Cleveland Rd
- Barnett's Tree Service3576 Portage Point Blvd
- BBS TREE SERVICE INC16049 PROSPECT RD
- Beanes stump grinding12698 Baird Rd
- Beckler's Tree CarePO Box 360754
- Bert's Tree Service14972 Station Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- BIG TREE PROS3213 ARCHMERE AVE
- Big Trees27201 Royalton Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Bill Britenbach Stump Removal1081 Novak Rd.
- Birch Tree Services4227 Darrow Rd
- Blackstone Property Maintenance LLC7045 North Aurora rd
- Born's Landscape & Lawn Care45291 Middle Ridge Rd
- Boyle's Nursery & Landscaping1735 MARTIN RD
- BREEZEWOOD GARDENS17600 CHILLICOTHE RD
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Brian's Tree Service359 Gayle Dr
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BT-TECHS BATHTUB REFINISHING2217 Denison Ave
- Buck Moran Tree & Landscape1700 W Market Str 222
- Bushwhackers1770 Newton St
- Busy Bee Services Ltd14740 Watt Rd
- Baird Brothers Sawmill Inc
- Calanni Landscaping12412 York Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Careful Cutting Tree Service 12 Marshall St
- Cast Out Creative Landscaping & Snowplowing LLC1429 State Route 14
- CFL LANDSCAPING324 E Dawnwood Dr
- CHRONISTER TREE FARM2825 SHARON COPLEY RD
- CLASSIC RESTORATIONS PAINTING50 PHILOMETHEAN ST
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Consider It Done Landscaping And Tree Service LLC417 lansing road
- Costello Landscaping9980 Royalton Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- CUYAHOGA TREE SERVICEPO Box 68
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Calanni Landscaping
- D&D Maintenance4087 Foskett Rd
- Daniel & Sons Tree Care
- Dave Butler7575 Old Oak Blvd
- Dean's Tree Service3123 W 61st St
- Diassetsllc4920 Guy Ave
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Dream LandscapingPO Box 643
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- Duncan's Tree ServiceP.O. Box 400
- D&D Maintenance
- FALLEN TREE9149 ABBEY RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- Falls Landscape, Inc.2703 12th Street
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- FINAL HOME IMPROVEMENT4090 RIVER LN
Rocky River, Ohio
- Finley Landscaping Service Inc.3316 Ormond Rd
- firstexperts2771 Stark Dr
- Fitzgerald and Company4164 West 217th St.
- FALLEN TREE
- G W TREE REMOVAL1845 HUNTINGTON CIRCLE
- Gatorback Tree Service
- Global Outdoor Solutions5000 Van Epps Rd.
- Go Green Landscaping & Above1340 Linwood Ave SW
- Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast Ohio7621 Old Rockside Rd.
- Green Guy Renovations, LLC33618 St Francis Drive
- Green Leaf Tree Care7580 Pinehurst Dr
- Greg's Tree Service Inc.5611 ACKLEY RD
- Gutter Ninjas1007 N Pasadena Ave
- G W TREE REMOVAL
- Hail Yeah, LLC7012 Pinetree Ave NE
- Hamblen Landscapes506 N Harmony St
- Hammerstein Property Services LLC12462 Plaza Drive
- HD Builders Construction & Tree Service687 Wesleyan ave.
- Henry Twins Landscaping llc.589 Canterbury Ln
- Home Land Services3707 E. 71st Street
- hometownconst3734 dotwood st nw
North Canton, Ohio
- Hoover General Contractors6501 Columbia Rd
Olmsted Twp, Ohio
- Hail Yeah, LLC