What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Sandusky, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Sandusky
- Jordans Painting & RestorationGreat! Very professional, excellent service. Travis took care of a couple of other things for me while he was here and I really appreciated that.....Great customer service!!!
- JJ's Fix-it ServiceWent great! Estimate was given promptly and was fair, workmanship was excellent. Will definitely be calling on James for other work.
- Seaway ServicesWe purchased a 100 year old building is desperate need of a paint job. Poor old girl still had lead paint in some places. Tom and his team pressure washed, scraped and painted. They also did carpentry work in places (after consulting us of course). Completely reasonable pricing. Our building looks entirely different, it’s fantastic
- A Man and His BrushHe did an excellent job We have been very pleased with his work. This is the third time he has painted for us and all his work has been top quality. On previous occasions he has installed a new garage door opener, a light over our stove, tiles in our kitchen, and various minor repairs. He only charges $15 an hour for all of his work
- A Man and His BrushBill was on time. He took time to discuss the jobs before beginning. He worked from the inside of the house to outside, working on the jobs that required time, day first. When finished he cleaned up all areas. Overall!!, his work was very good.
- A Man and His BrushA few concerns. He charged by the hour. The first week he asked for 25 hours. We paid him, but he was not here for 25 hours. We gave him the code to our front door. It sends a text to our phones when the door is unlocked and locked. He was here for less then 20. But we let it go. It was a good price for the work being preformed. We had drywall installed on our basement ceiling and needed it finished and painted. This included taping, mudding, sanding and painting. He insured us he was capable of these things. He gave us an indication after three days it would be done by Friday that week. Friday he was not even close to having the work completed. No problem, we told him whatever it took. On day seven he called left a message saying it was all finished up and wanted to collect for the additional two days. After getting off work my wife and I walked downstairs to check out the finished product. We were so very disappointed. The ceiling had over a dozen spots that were not sanded. Nine spots that had no paint, one spot over 7 inches long. I had nine LED recessed lights installed prior to him starting the work. Three of them had ALOT of paint on them and all of them had at least a few spots. I am not a picky customer, I hate to complain, but I just can't believe he passes as a professional. That being said, Bill was incredibly friendly. I trusted him alone in my house after meeting him only one time. I think this job was above his skill level and I'm afraid we have waisted our money. A professional drywall company came in and said it would have to be redone. I think Bill would do a good job on a small painting project, but drywall is not for him - I wish he would have been more upfront with us. Also, after we explained why we were unhappy he insured us he would be back to make it right. I have not heard from him in weeks
- Cheap Guys PaintingI called Cheap Guys and left two voice messages over a two or three week period in September 2017. I received no call back. I then contacted Cheap Guys via their website and got a prompt email response and we scheduled a time to meet. Chris came out in early October and took measurements of the house and we discussed the project, He told me I would have a quote by the coming weekend. I never received the quote. I emailed him twice in early November and again mid-November. I still have not heard a peep from Chris or Cheap Guys..
- Feazel IncVERY POOR RESPONSIVENESS. WE CALLED THEM IN MARCH AND THEY DIDN'T START WORK UNTIL OCTOBER. MY HUSBAND HAD TO TALK TO THEM TO GET THEM TO DO ANYTHING. I HAD ROOFING NAILS EVERYWHERE IN MY YARD, THEY WERE NOT ON TIME, THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT MATERIALS SOME OF THE TIME OR THE RIGHT COLOR PAINT. THEY ALSO HAD TO RE-DO THING
House Painters in Sandusky
- Business Description:Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both ..Recent Review:Exceptionally professional and friendly team. Work completed in prompt and clean manner.Tawana C.
- Business Description:We are a local small business that would love to complete your project! I have done many types of handyman jobs over the last 20+ years. What can I do for you? We love our military, first responders and senior citizens. We offer discountsRecent Review:Went great! Estimate was given promptly and was fair, workmanship was excellent. Will definitely be calling on James for other work.Carol R.
- Business Description:Kurt Waggoner Painting is a residential and commercial painting contractor with 30 years of experience in both interior and exterior painting. We know the appearance and preservation of your home or business depends upon proper surface preparation and the use of quality paints and materialsRecent Review:The interior job went very well. These guys really know what they're doing. They worked professionally and finished in good time. I had Kurt paint the outside of my house and I love it. They do great work!teri r.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:They forgot about my first scheduled appointment and never called. I missed an entire day of work because the estimates are between 10 and 2 and they refuse to call on the way or give u a smaller window. 2nd appointment they were late I had to call again if it wasn't for a very sweet professional manager Lauralee I would have canceled especially since Brittany was so nasty about them forgetting me the 1st time. I will only schedule with Lauralee from now on im a realtor and have a ton of work and even more referrals so you would think they would give me star treatment but sadly only Lauralee doeEllen F.
- Business Description:We offer expert interior and exterior painting and staining for residential and commercial properties with fast, friendly service. Pressure washing is available, as well as installation of exterior siding. We use only highest quality products purchased locally. We are a small, owner operated local business with qualified workers, and have been in this business since 200Recent Review:Brad is a high quality painter who does phenomenal work! Very professional and enjoyable to speak with. Highly recommend!Jake P.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budgetRecent Review:I am very satisfied with all the works that they did, everything was done very well. They were professional and on time.michael b.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial paintingRecent Review:I contacted a paining company that had a good reputation. After lack luster communication it was easy to determine that this "good" company felt it was too good for my project. I contacted other paint companies and got estimates in a timely manner. All Pro was friendly to deal with. They did not promise me the moon since it was good outdoor painting season and I was informed that if there were to be a lousy weather situation I would be cared for. All Pro came to do the job earlier than they anticipated, brought a decent size crew, asked directions of me when items were ambiguous, and completed the job in a great manner. This review comes 6 months after the job was completed. The "good" company responded to a revue I had given the concerning poor communication they gave men: their response included insulting me and falsehoods. I felt compelled to give All Pro the review they earned because of their professional service. I may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org if any one wishes more detaiKen W.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Travis Beckler for over 20 years , Painting, Tile , water damage , home remodeling great ref's and fully insured !!!Recent Review:I highly recommend Travis Beckler Painting LLC. He and his crew painted almost all of the interior walls of our home. He and his crew were professional, curtious, and hard working. They did 12 rooms in our home, and finished the work in 3 days. He and his team went above and beyond, and actually did caulking work throughout the home. They sanded all of the walls, washed them, and really put in the work to make our vision a reality. Our home has brand new painted walls, just in time for the holidays. We are thrilled with the results. In the future we will definitely use Travis Beckler Painting LLC for any future projectsJennifer P.
- Business Description:Our most important goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that its not just another project on another house... it's Your Project on Your HOME. We strive to provide every customer with the best service and most enjoyable project experienceRecent Review:The first rep spent two hours at the house, did a long presentation touting ethical values (with biblical quotes no less) of the company and their guarantees and concern for the customer, gave a verbal estimate with a promise of a written one next day as it was almost ready. I called him a week later, he was working for a different company already and told me to call reception to get to a different rep. That rep called me after a week, did not know what the agreement had been. Pulled something out of a hat without knowing anything about the property other than the scetchy notes he had on the computer. No apologies, no concern about misunderstanding and lack of information. Just sent me an estimate for skylight only which was higher than what I got before from the first rep. So much for integrityVladimir L.
Deals in Sandusky for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
exterior painters in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- A Man and His Brush6211 Milan rd #17
- A Touch Above Painting & Tree Service & Power Wash412 Woodbine St
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All American Home Services917 Elliott St
Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio
- All Pro Painting30595 Stage Coach Rd
- Ally Builders15215 Darrow Rd
- Angie's Painting and Design322 Huron Ave
- A Man and His Brush
- Fairchild Painting Solutions 338 Auburn St
- Fairchild Painting Solutions
- Grabowski of the Northcoast LLC1307 Milan Rd
- Grabowski of the Northcoast LLC
- Integrity Home Exteriors2852 South Ave
- Integrity Home Exteriors
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Kurt Waggoner Painting150 Brinker Street
- Kurt Waggoner Painting
- Mandy Aandewiel1371 Holly View Dr
- Mitchell Construction and Restoration2136 Columbus Ave
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MOTLEY'S CUSTOM FINISH & PAINT3319 HURON AVERY RD
- MTB Construction4610 Cleveland Rd E Lot 52
- Mandy Aandewiel
- Northcoast Handyman Service608 Oakland Ave
- Northcoast Handyman Service
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Seaway Services125 W Third St
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Seaway Services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services
- Your Picasso5009 W Waterberry Dr
- Your Picasso