We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Honey Do Home Improvements LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2015

901 Robinwood Ave Ste C

Columbus, OH 43213

Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a home!...

08/14/2021

Patrick D.

Fred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Replace deck, part of fence, and back steps to house

Category contractors,decks,fencing,handyman service

07/19/2021

SHARON H.

I am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Caulking, garage opener reset, lubricating all interior doors, capping surround sound wires

Category handyman service

07/07/2021

DIANNE D.

It went very well. We have used this company many times and they always do excellent work, going above and beyond.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Handymen

Category handyman service,plumbing

06/01/2021

Mysti P.

Honey Do is a great company, they are extremely polite and professional. Finished the job in a timely manner. Would absolutely recommend!

Description of Work
Handymen, Painting - Interior

Category handyman service,interior painters

05/15/2021

Cicely M.

This company came out to service my home on 4-15-21. They installed a total of 3 faucets one in the kitchen and two were installed in my bathrooms. The guys were courteous and polite and everything seemed to be ok at the time. About 2 days later I noticed that the neck on my kitchen sink was loose and it wobbles when the garbage disposal is used. I called them back and spoke with the female appointment setter and the first thing she did was automatically say “we didn’t touch the garbage disposal.” I stated “ I didn’t day that.” I reiterated that the faucet neck moves a lot when the garbage disposal is used. This was the first hint of unprofessional. Not listening and already trying not to accept responsibility before you’re even aware of the problem. One of the guys came out that day and looked at the faucet. He told me that the faucet will move like that because it is a high arcing sink with a long neck. I’ve never seen a faucet do this, and I wasn’t 100% convinced but I stated ok and left it alone. On May 11th I went to clean my guest bathroom. This bathroom is hardly ever used because we use the other two. So the water probably had been leaking for weeks. I had the water running in the sink and opened the bathroom cabinet where the sink valves are located and noticed that the inside of the cabinet was soaking wet. The valves leading from the faucet to the shut off valves were leaking water. I called them immediately and told them that the bathroom sink is leaking. The female appt setter took the message and called me back an hour later. She stated that the guys said they only touched the faucet (again already trying not to accept responsibility) and that they have no date or time when they will be back. I’m like are you kidding me? I just patronized your business for $600 plus dollars in less than a 30 day period and you have no date or time when you will or can come back?! So 4 days later after not hearing anything from this company I called a plumber. The plumber came in and fixed the faucet in about 7 minutes and stated whoever installed this faucet didn’t secure it correctly. Pure negligence on the part of this company. So I have spent money on a plumber due to their failure to install this faucet correctly. I have requested that they reimburse me the money that I paid them for installing this faucet. As of date, no response. Do not use this service. Poor response time, very unprofessional, not willing to accept responsibility, and the work obviously wasn’t up to standard. I had to spend more money to fix their incompetence. Buyer Beware!

Description of Work
Drywall, faucet installation, tv mount

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing

We appreciate your feedback. We came to your house 4/23 to do work and that same day you you texted after hours and said your sink was vibrating when the disposal was used. It was responded to after hours. The messages that were sent were not clear as to what the issue was so we asked questions to clarify what the issue was. We came out that next business day to watch you drop an ENTIRE orange down your disposal! We advised that you should drop smaller portions down the disposal as anything that large would cause it to vibrate violently. It was clear in previous messages and then that you were seeking a refund. When you called about the bathroom sink you stated that you never use this bathroom and that a guy doing work at your house used it and you later found it leaking. We asked questions again to understand where the leak was coming from so it can be relayed to the team. We let you know that we would call you right back with a time for someone to come out to take a look at it. You later responded you had someone come out and paid “hundreds” of dollars for loose nuts. It doesn’t make sense that we would reimburse you hundreds of dollars for not being able to wait for a call back and for hundreds of dollars that we didn’t charge you. I’m sorry that the repair questions being asked were taken as not taking accountability, as we always strive to take accountability for all of our work (that’s why we sent someone back out and warranty our work).

05/14/2021

Lori B.

Chris and Fred removed the paneling and drop ceiling in our basement and replaced it with drywall. This included reinstalling our can lights and a few LED light bars. They insulated the walls and finished the areas around the windows and trim at the floor. They also mounted a new cabinet system and elevated storage shelf in our garage. They started the work on the day it was scheduled, arrived on time everyday, cleaned the work area every night before leaving and the project was completed on time. Plus, they were a pleasure to have in our home, friendly and personable. We now have a beautiful basement hobby area that is a pleasure to spend time in. We could not be happier with the result and the process to get here. I would highly recommend Honey Do Home Improvements, and in fact have already recommended them to two of my neighbors.

Description of Work
Electrical, Handymen, Painting - Interior, Drywall

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,interior painters

04/05/2021

Tim B.

I don't write a lot of reviews, but Honey Do Home Improvements did such a good job I want everyone to know about it! I Contacted them for a privacy fence estimate and Fred was out the next day. Fred is very knowledgeable and was very clear about the project timeline and expectations. He said it would take 3 days, and it took 3 days. In my past experiences with contractors that is super rare. Jayla that handled the invoicing and payments was super polite and helpful, she was a pleasure to work with. My wife and I love our new cedar fence! I can't say it enough, everything turned out great! I would highly recommend Fred and his team to anyone looking for a new fence, or any other service that was needed. Give them a try, you won't regret it! -Tim B

Description of Work
PRIVACY FENCE INSTALLATION

Category fencing

Thank you so much for the feedback! We enjoyed working with you and your wife and look forward to future projects with you.

03/25/2021

Jarod B.

Very Professional, showed up on time, did a great job!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

02/03/2021

Michael T.

Honey Do Home Improvements painted my office, installed my wife's "fandelier", and hung her tv including hiding wires. We've used Honey Do for several jobs for both my home and rental property. When we need jobs done, they are who we call first!

Description of Work
Handymen, Painting - Interior, Electrical

Category electrician,handyman service,interior painters

12/02/2020

SUSAN W.

They are excellent. They show up on schedule, work efficiently, and do a very good job. We will be employing them for any future home maintenance.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing, Handymen

Category fencing,gutter cleaning,handyman service,pressure washing,doors

Trusted Coatings

Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Davy Painting

Family owned and operated for 20 years with 12 employees. We do not sub out any of our work. No travel charges. Do not confuse with Davy Painting on Bevelheimer Rd.

CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

Deck maintenance, staining, doors, drywall, electrical, fencing, flooring, framing, gutter repair & replacement, lighting, ceiling fans, mailbox, painting exterior & interior, plumbing, pressure washing, water heaters, window treatments, organization home & garage.

Flooring & tile work of any kind, and roofing.