Honey Do Home Improvements LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2015

Awards & Badges

901 Robinwood Ave Ste C

Columbus, OH 43213

Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a home!...

handyman (197)interior painting (42)drywall (18)door installation (17)woodworking (17)electrician (17)plumbers (16)ceiling fan installation (14)lighting (12)deck cleaning (11)fence company (11)gutter cleaning (7)

04/05/2021

I don't write a lot of reviews, but Honey Do Home Improvements did such a good job I want everyone to know about it! I Contacted them for a privacy fence estimate and Fred was out the next day. Fred is very knowledgeable and was very clear about the project timeline and expectations. He said it would take 3 days, and it took 3 days. In my past experiences with contractors that is super rare. Jayla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PRIVACY FENCE INSTALLATION

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! We enjoyed working with you and your wife and look forward to future projects with you.

03/25/2021

Very Professional, showed up on time, did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

02/03/2021

Honey Do Home Improvements painted my office, installed my wife's "fandelier", and hung her tv including hiding wires. We've used Honey Do for several jobs for both my home and rental property. When we need jobs done, they are who we call first!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen, Painting - Interior, Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

12/02/2020

They are excellent. They show up on schedule, work efficiently, and do a very good job. We will be employing them for any future home maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing, Handymen

CATEGORY fencing,gutter cleaning,handyman service,pressure washing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

12/02/2020

I will hire this company again and again. This was their second visit to our home. Their pricing is reasonable and their work is outstanding. It’s refreshing to find honest, competent and dependable handy men. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Handymen, Carpentry - Unfinished

CATEGORY contractors,gutter cleaning,lighting,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

11/14/2020

N/A - I am actually submitting a review based on initial contact with company. Contacted company to see if they could do some drywall repair in a bathroom we are trying to renovate ourselves. In speaking with Jayla, decided to ask them to give an estimate on completing the renovation (install vanity, toilet, lighting etc) She was very courteous and professional and let me know that they were unabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not have work done due to timing of schedule. Needed work to be done before they have an opening.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

09/13/2020

they removed wallpaper in the kitchen and primed it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were great!! Fast, efficient and friendly. They cleaned the mess and were finished before their estimated time

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

09/01/2020

These were the nicest, kindest, hardworking young men I have ever seen. They were so efficient and just so great!!!! They did great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/21/2020

The guy that came out to do the estimate was so nice. Jayla, the business side of the operation was amazing! From the time of the estimate to actually getting my fence built was a couple weeks, which was totally fine. Two guys came out to build it. They were efficient, nice and professional. Got the fence up in two days. (Not full days though. Came at 2p each day and stayed a couple hours) I absol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

Photo for Honey Do Home Improvements LLC - 901 Robinwood Ave, Columbus, OH - 38818689

08/17/2020

Never received a return phone call or any contact after multiple attempts and follow ups.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. Home repairs

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that but we do not have any records of your call/email. There are several Honey Do named companies that you may have reached out to. If you need assistance with a project we’d be more than happy to help you. Please give us a call at (614) 736-0924.

Deck maintenance, staining, doors, drywall, electrical, fencing, flooring, framing, gutter repair & replacement, lighting, ceiling fans, mailbox, painting exterior & interior, plumbing, pressure washing, water heaters, window treatments, organization home & garage.

Flooring & tile work of any kind, and roofing.