If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Sandusky, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Sandusky
- R E Stanley Builders IncThey were on time, professional, courteous and affordable. The work was exceptional and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend R E Stanley Builders.
- Wayne HomesIt went exactly as expected and told it would go. We were extremely happy with them. From start to finish our house was done exactly in 90 days.
- JOHN J BOLING CARPENTRYJohn, arrived on time , worked a full day, cared about doing a completed quality!! job , HE cleaned up after each day and at the end of each day, during the job my neighbor's were impressed enough to set up 3 more jobs for him
- JOHN GLUTH BUILDING CONTRSWe love these guys. They do exceptionally good work. They charge too much but then, who doesn't? After 10 plus years living in the house they built we've only found a couple of very minor flaws that I would blame on them. I introduced way more flaws than that in the design process. If they have a weakness, it's communication. They're really busy so sometimes they don't respond as quickly as I think they should, or update you on when they might be getting around to doing your project. Or just simply answering the phone. Will I use them again? You bet read less
- FAITH CONSTRUCTIONI have used Bruce (Faith Construction) several times at our home in Lakeside. Two projects were relatively small inside remodel projects but we also had him replace our roof. In all three cases, the work was very good and the price was fair. He is extremely professional and communicates well. I would recommend him to family or friends read less
- Duskin ConstructionThey were very reasonable and did the work in a short amount of time. Very professional, cleaned up nice. We were very pleased with the work done.
- BP Minturn ConstructionHe did the job with extra side things included. we had some mold growing from the water which we didn;t know was happening. he took care of that also. also got a basin type thing to go under the water heater to prevent this from happening again. he did a great job and we have used his services many more time. my son in Port Clinton, Oh. also uses his regularly. he is upgrading his home inside and out. this includes plumbing , electric, etc read less
- SEITZ DESIGN & CONSTRUCTIONHe's worked with me and helped me out with all little projects in my house. He also gave me advice on other issues that needed to be fixed. He used his experience to tell me this.
- Paramount Inc,damage due to unusual hail on July 1, 2012. the work went thru aug. , sept, Oct and Nov. they did a great job and were always pleasant to work with. very helpful. cost was covered by insurance company. they stayed within the budget and completed everything needed. the cleanup after each job was terrific. couldn't tell they had been here. everyone we referred to them were also were happy with them and referred them to others read less
- RAYMOND J SCHAEFER INCNotr: The RJS company has been awesome to work with. Raymond and his crew have completely replaced the electrical, heating, and complete remodel of the interior 2500 sf home built in 1894. Raymond is like an orchestra conductor... scheduling his crew, so they can do the work on my house, and he'll have other jobs for them on the island to split ferry and dumpster costs. From the roof to the foundation, this sad house needed lots of work. The previous owners had left almost two dumpster loads of trash, rusted appliances, and junk in the house. They also put Brady Bunch style paneling over rich woodwork and made haphazard alterations and awkward repairs. The house was a wreck before RJS started work. Raymond has helped restore the rooms, plaster and rich oak and pines floors to their prior elegance. His painter uses historically accurate paint for the rooms, and upgrading the electrical system was no easy task. The previous owners had swicthed the white and black wiring, and left water leaks to go unchecked. Raymond marshalled an awesome crew to fix the water issues, roof issues, and electricians to make the house safe. Weve refinsihed the radiators and restored missing trimwork and crown molding. His plumber has installed new bathrooms while using period fixtures and lighting. His painter is going to work closely with my architectural historian from U of M next year to paint the detailed outside trimwork and whole house, next year. Raymond has his own crew and a selection of reliable sub-contractors fro specialized work, like HVAC. His carpenters were able to match trim work to original colors. I was able to buy salvaged Victorian doors and stained glass windows from Victorian suppliers, and Raymonds carpenters are able to incorporate them to replace missing and rotted existing pieces. Be paitent though working with the ferries and scheduling work if you have a house on the island. The work has taken a number of months, but because the extensive work required multiple crews over weeks, Raymond waits to have a full days of work before asking me to pay ferry coost for thecrew. Hes probably saved me hundreds if not thousands on ferry fees!!! (Note== PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU OWN A HOUSE ON THE ISLANDS! I had to be careful of occasional laborer who just showed up at the house unannounced saying he was a carpenter or what not. I had 3-4 people just show up in a period of two weeks soliciting work! No credentials or anything. They said they had even worked on the house in the past and and quot;know their stuff.and quot; Bologna!. They usually use inferior products, are trying to make a quick buck, and don't do things right at all. When we started working on the house thru RJS, Raymond uncovered rags stuffed in plumbing vents, and doors that would not close because the toilet was put too close to the door. I found untreated lumber used for exterior work on the house, which many of these occasional laborers or hacks used in the past. Go with a reputable company!) RJS uses quality people. Raymond was very picky about details, picky about the people he employs and especially the materials read less
House Builders in Sandusky
- Business Description:Founded in 1989. State Licensed & ASHI Certified. We believe your Home Inspection should be a personalized experience. Erie Inspection Service was built on family principles and values by previous home builders. With multiple inspectors, we are able to expidite your home purchase process. We will provide an informative on-site inspection report that will prepare you for home ownership and give your family insight on the systems, structure and overall condition of the property read lessRecent Review:Jarrod was fabulous!! He did a wonderful job of explaining the report to us and he answered all of our questions.Stephanie K.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:They were on time, professional, courteous and affordable. The work was exceptional and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend R E Stanley Builders.Curtis K.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:worst company ever I was overcharged the guys left a huge mess they had to come back 3 times and its still not right now they won't even respond!greg l.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdings read lessRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builder read lessChristian R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Our company is residential construction and remodeling. Our specialties are decks and pole barns. We make payment arrangements affordable for ALL to make improvements on their home, not just the "elite". Payments are made in installments. We also accept credit cards, which most contractors do. 27 YEARS EXPERIENC read less
- Business Description:Keller Contractors, LLC, is a locally owned design, build, and remodeling company. Established in 2001, we specialize in residential construction and remodeling, servicing Sandusky, Huron, Port Clinton, Catawba Island, Marblehead and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on superior craftsmanship, quality building products and most importantly customer satisfaction. Our services include: Design Build Services New Home Construction Remodeling Additions Custom Millwork Window & Door Replacement.. read less
- Business Description:Been in business for 35 years. Also known for Lombardy Music Store out of Sandusky Ohio back in the 70 & 80s. Started pouring concrete in the 80s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
home builders in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Ally Builders15215 Darrow Rd
- Ally Builders
- Craig Lyons Construction5740 Windfall Rd
- Craig Lyons Construction
- Electeric llc14509 Garfield Rd.
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- ERIE INSPECTION SERVICE, INC.318 W Main St
- ERIE SHORE BUILDERS INC2007 E Perkins Ave
- Erie Shores Contracting, LLC12512 Cherry Rd
- Electeric llc
- Handy Hubby2010 N Reynolds Rd
- Handy Hubby
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- Wayne Homes10001 Us Hwy 250 N
- Wayne Homes