What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Port Clinton, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Port Clinton
- Jordans Painting & RestorationGreat! Very professional, excellent service. Travis took care of a couple of other things for me while he was here and I really appreciated that.....Great customer service!!!
- JJ's Fix-it ServiceWent great! Estimate was given promptly and was fair, workmanship was excellent. Will definitely be calling on James for other work.
- Seaway ServicesWe purchased a 100 year old building is desperate need of a paint job. Poor old girl still had lead paint in some places. Tom and his team pressure washed, scraped and painted. They also did carpentry work in places (after consulting us of course). Completely reasonable pricing. Our building looks entirely different, it’s fantastic read less
- A Man and His BrushHe did an excellent job We have been very pleased with his work. This is the third time he has painted for us and all his work has been top quality. On previous occasions he has installed a new garage door opener, a light over our stove, tiles in our kitchen, and various minor repairs. He only charges $15 an hour for all of his work read less
- A Man and His BrushBill was on time. He took time to discuss the jobs before beginning. He worked from the inside of the house to outside, working on the jobs that required time, day first. When finished he cleaned up all areas. Overall!!, his work was very good.
- A Man and His BrushA few concerns. He charged by the hour. The first week he asked for 25 hours. We paid him, but he was not here for 25 hours. We gave him the code to our front door. It sends a text to our phones when the door is unlocked and locked. He was here for less then 20. But we let it go. It was a good price for the work being preformed. We had drywall installed on our basement ceiling and needed it finished and painted. This included taping, mudding, sanding and painting. He insured us he was capable of these things. He gave us an indication after three days it would be done by Friday that week. Friday he was not even close to having the work completed. No problem, we told him whatever it took. On day seven he called left a message saying it was all finished up and wanted to collect for the additional two days. After getting off work my wife and I walked downstairs to check out the finished product. We were so very disappointed. The ceiling had over a dozen spots that were not sanded. Nine spots that had no paint, one spot over 7 inches long. I had nine LED recessed lights installed prior to him starting the work. Three of them had ALOT of paint on them and all of them had at least a few spots. I am not a picky customer, I hate to complain, but I just can't believe he passes as a professional. That being said, Bill was incredibly friendly. I trusted him alone in my house after meeting him only one time. I think this job was above his skill level and I'm afraid we have waisted our money. A professional drywall company came in and said it would have to be redone. I think Bill would do a good job on a small painting project, but drywall is not for him - I wish he would have been more upfront with us. Also, after we explained why we were unhappy he insured us he would be back to make it right. I have not heard from him in weeks read less
- Cheap Guys PaintingI called Cheap Guys and left two voice messages over a two or three week period in September 2017. I received no call back. I then contacted Cheap Guys via their website and got a prompt email response and we scheduled a time to meet. Chris came out in early October and took measurements of the house and we discussed the project, He told me I would have a quote by the coming weekend. I never received the quote. I emailed him twice in early November and again mid-November. I still have not heard a peep from Chris or Cheap Guys.. read less
- Feazel IncVERY POOR RESPONSIVENESS. WE CALLED THEM IN MARCH AND THEY DIDN'T START WORK UNTIL OCTOBER. MY HUSBAND HAD TO TALK TO THEM TO GET THEM TO DO ANYTHING. I HAD ROOFING NAILS EVERYWHERE IN MY YARD, THEY WERE NOT ON TIME, THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT MATERIALS SOME OF THE TIME OR THE RIGHT COLOR PAINT. THEY ALSO HAD TO RE-DO THING read less
House Painters in Port Clinton
- Business Description:We are a local small business that would love to complete your project! I have done many types of handyman jobs over the last 20+ years. What can I do for you? We love our military, first responders and senior citizens. We offer discounts read lessRecent Review:Went great! Estimate was given promptly and was fair, workmanship was excellent. Will definitely be calling on James for other work.Carol R.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of professional painting experience, I am here to address all your interior and exterior needs and dreams you may have. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts.Recent Review:My kitchen was severely outdated from wallpaper to carpet on the walls to old fashion panelling on the countertops and backsplash. It was a time consuming process however my the walls needed quite a bit of repairing done but the end results were amazing!! Walls were painted light weight beige along with white trim. The counters were modified with a wood backsplash in which a paint kit from Lowe’s was applied to it and to the countertops. Paint goes a long way! Kitchen looks beautiful!! read lessTara h.
- Business Description:Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both .. read lessRecent Review:Exceptionally professional and friendly team. Work completed in prompt and clean manner.Tawana C.
- Business Description:Painting New builds Repaints Drywall Flooring Tile Hardwood refinishing Hardwood installation Deck staining Pressure washing Water damage Fire damage Smoke damage White wash Staining Barn painting Trim packages And more call for a complete line of services We also do commercial properties Big box Restaurants Hotels Hospitals Churches Clothing stores And more I have over 20 year's experience in the field I offer a wide variety of services and have cleaned more than 26,000,00.. read lessRecent Review:The crew was very professional!! They made sure everything was done just how I wanted it. Everyday Travis gave me a detailed list of what was done that day and what would be done the next. Awesome group of men! They also really liked my dog:) thanks again you guys read lessAngel R.
- Business Description:Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget read lessRecent Review:I am very satisfied with all the works that they did, everything was done very well. They were professional and on time.michael b.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Travis Beckler for over 20 years , Painting, Tile , water damage , home remodeling great ref's and fully insured !!!Recent Review:I highly recommend Travis Beckler Painting LLC. He and his crew painted almost all of the interior walls of our home. He and his crew were professional, curtious, and hard working. They did 12 rooms in our home, and finished the work in 3 days. He and his team went above and beyond, and actually did caulking work throughout the home. They sanded all of the walls, washed them, and really put in the work to make our vision a reality. Our home has brand new painted walls, just in time for the holidays. We are thrilled with the results. In the future we will definitely use Travis Beckler Painting LLC for any future projects read lessJennifer P.
- Business Description:Full service cleaning/painting company.Recent Review:Wonderful , he did a great job for the amount of animal stainsTomika L.
- Business Description:At Jasak Roofing & Construction , we are focused on providing exterior residential services such as roofing, siding, windows, masonry repairs, gutter repairs and much more with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We have a family owned and operated crew with over 30 years of experience together in different exterior fields making our jobs completed with professionalism and accuracy every time! We are highly focused on respect, .. read lessRecent Review:Owner was professional and responsive to calls and questions. Signage in my neighborhood from a current job. Small, family owned and operated makes for personal service and covered specifics of my three layer, residential job read lessThomas A.
- Business Description:Kurt Waggoner Painting is a residential and commercial painting contractor with 30 years of experience in both interior and exterior painting. We know the appearance and preservation of your home or business depends upon proper surface preparation and the use of quality paints and materials read lessRecent Review:The interior job went very well. These guys really know what they're doing. They worked professionally and finished in good time. I had Kurt paint the outside of my house and I love it. They do great work!teri r.
- Business Description:At Transition Construction we specialize in the the installation of: luxury vinyl plank (LVP), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), ceramic tile, carpet as well as back splashes, bathroom remodels, demo work, interior painting and finish work. We are a family owned and operated company built on 20 years experience. Let us help you make your dreams become a reasonable reality. read lessRecent Review:It was great, took very old wood and turned it into a masterpiece from what it was. Would hire again to help with home projects. Floor looks really good and I’m very happy with it.Ann Marie S.
Deals in Port Clinton for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Bay View
- Oak Harbor
- Berlin Heights
- Green Springs
exterior painters in Port Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- A Touch Above Painting & Tree Service & Power Wash412 Woodbine St
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All American Home Services917 Elliott St
Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio
- Angie's Painting and Design322 Huron Ave
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- A Touch Above Painting & Tree Service & Power Wash
- Campbell's International Painting LLC3530 Almeda Dr
- Campbell's International Painting LLC
- Grabowski of the Northcoast LLC1307 Milan Rd
- Grabowski of the Northcoast LLC
- Integrity Home Exteriors2852 South Ave
- Integrity Home Exteriors
- Kurt Waggoner Painting150 Brinker Street
- Kurt Waggoner Painting
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- Mandy Aandewiel1371 Holly View Dr
- MARKEDbyACTION132 Charlotte Ave
- Mitchell Construction and Restoration2136 Columbus Ave
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MOTLEY'S CUSTOM FINISH & PAINT3319 HURON AVERY RD
- MTB Construction4610 Cleveland Rd E Lot 52
- Mandy Aandewiel
- Northcoast Handyman Service608 Oakland Ave
- Northcoast Handyman Service
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Wagner Painting
- Wagner Painting
- Your Picasso5009 W Waterberry Dr
- Your Picasso