Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Norwalk, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Norwalk
- Wojo's Heating & Air Conditioning IncI cannot say thanks enough to the entire WOJO team who responded quickly to rectify some issues I had after the initial installation of my HVAC system. They dispatched (IMHO and I am a GM for a plumbing company) the best technicians I have dealt with period: Carl and his apprentice Tom. They were professional, knowledgable, friendly and kept me informed during the entire repair process. If they ever decide to change careers I would "steal: them away in a quick minute!!! Seriously I would recommend WOJO and their entire team to anyone needing any HVAC service, or replacement. Thanks again for the outstanding service!
- Minnear and SimmonsFrom the very first interaction, Clint has been fantastic. He is a third generation owner of this company, and he really knows his stuff! We first had to call him out to figure out what another contractor had done wrong with our new SpacePak HVAC system when they tried to convert it to a heat pump and messed it up. Not only did he not charge us for that assessment visit, he brought the company rep along with him! Clint gave us a complete rundown of what was wrong, what had been botched, and when it would break. Clint was right almost to the day as to the date it croaked! When an unseen issue was discovered as a result of the geothermal installation causing a pipe to settle wrong and create a small bottleneck with the septic, Clint not only took full responsibility, he said he'd be out the following Monday to take care of it. That Monday? It was Christmas Eve that year. No complaint, no grumbles, just cheerfully fixing the issue for free. That's the kind of guy Clint is. The only "warning" I'd give is that because he IS so good, reliable, and honest, you cannot always get him the next day. He's a busy guy! But he is 100% worth the wait
- Arco Comfort Air, LLCI left a message with Arco's answering service very, very early on the morning of 1/18/2011, and they called me back almost immediately. They sent a service tech out early in the day, so there was very little delay between my call and when they arrived. The service tech explained everything he looked at and everything he found and cleaned and serviced for me. He also changed the furnace filter for me. When he left, the furnace was working again. The furnace went out again the following night, and I called again in the very early morning. Arco came again and found a couple of more problems: the thermostat needed new batteries, and some condensation in the exhaust system that was draining back into the furnace. The condensed water was dried, and the thermostat was fixed with new batteries. More problems fixed. The furnace went out AGAIN on that same evening (when it was snowing like crazy), and when I called Arco's answering service, a tech from Arco called us back almost immediately. He drove through cold and snowy weather to get to our home. He found the last remaining problem: a clog of some kind that was preventing the condensation that forms in the exhaust system from properly draining out where it should drain. The clog was blocking drainage, causing one of the mechanisms to fill with the condensate liquid, which was essentially "drowning" the mechanism and causing continual failures. Arco charged us a reasonable $168 on the first service call, and $-0- for the second and third service calls. They were pleasant, professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and respectful of our property, putting on shoe covers whenever they came into the house. They were professionally attired in their company uniforms so that there was no mistaking their identity. As the successor company to Putnam Contracting, they have the same high standards as Putnam. Even though it took Arco three call to find and cure ALL of the problems, they performed service and fixed problems at each visit, so we did not feel that their first and second service calls were in vain or that they weren't thorough in their analyses and interventions each time. We were pleased with their responsiveness every time. We would definitely use Arco again
- Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating IncThey came out on New Years Eve, and fixed everything. They went above and beyond. They did a great job.
- Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating IncThey were marvelous. I called them and within two days, around New Years, they were able to get the work done. They also noticed my water heater was about to go bad. They were a little pricey, but the work was great. They were very in touch with during the project. I would recommend them to anyone. They are expensive but fabulous
- Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingExcellent! Everyone was very professional and the job was done faster than quoted. Cleanup throughout the install was great! Dan, Brian and Ron were very thorough and answered any questions we had throughout the process. We would highly recommend Geisel to our family and friends.. The Fife's
- Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingWe had signed up for their yearly check-up on the heater.? We don't have air conditioning because we have a boiler.? So we don't have any duct work for air conditioning.? They were here in the Fall and gave it a check-up and then a couple of months later, in the middle of January, because the thermocoupler failed.? We called them at 8:00 PM and they sent out a guy to fix it, and that was a Friday night at 8:00 PM.? So they called him in for overtime and he showed up in an hour and fixed it.? They said it was good in the Fall and then it failed, so they paid for him to come out for the service call and they took fifteen percent off the price of the thermocoupler.? They called him in for us.? It was a $300 call and we got it for fifty bucks because we were on their plan.? I have this company do all of my heating and air conditioning and I stay on that plan, and I'm not switching companies.? They were here in an hour and they fixed it in minutes.
- Hohler Furnace & Sheet Metal Co IncWe needed to replace our HVAC system, so we called Hohler Sheet Metal and couldn't be more pleased with our decision. We appreciated the Hohler's coming out personally to look at our system, discuss our needs, and quickly get back to us with detailed price quotes. The installation crew were all great, taking time to let us know what they were going to do, and then getting right to work. The installation was done quickly, cleanly and professionally. They took the time to show us the new Bryant Evolution Connex control and made sure to answer all our questions before leaving. Rich Hohler made a follow-up visit a few days later to make sure we were satisfied and to answer any questions. Truly a great experience and so far we are really enjoying our new Bryant Evolution system. We most definitely recommend Hohler Sheet Metal for all your heating and cooling needs
- Gilbert Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.We chose Gilbert's (Lennox) for our replacement central A/C. They were highly recommended by a friend and a neighbor. They were right!! We had gotten 4 estimates before hiring Gilbert's. Their price was the best! Their yearly service/maintenance contract is lower than their competitors. Todd and associates are professional, questions were answered, and any hiccup was addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Two thumbs up!!
- Gilbert Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.We went with Gilbert's (Lennox) for our replacement central A/C. They were highly recommended by a friend and a neighbor. They were right!! We had gotten 4 estimates before hiring Gilbert's. Their price was the best! Their yearly service/maintenance contract is lower than their competitors. Todd and associates are professional, questions were answered, and any hiccup was addressed and resolved in a timely manner. Two thumbs up!!
Heating Cooling Contractors in Norwalk
- Business Description:With more than 70 years in the HVAC business, Luxury Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor comfort solution for your family or business. Since our inception in 1947, we've had the pleasure of serving our customers with the highest quality products as well as reliable and professional service - at a fair price. And we pride ourselves on the reputation we've earned for doing the job right the first time. Call us today for a free, in-home consultat..Recent Review:Prompt, excellent, courteous, friendly and thorough! This company is the best!! We’ve been 100% satisfied customers for over a decade!Joyce R.
- Business Description:Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needs
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000Recent Review:Very well and I'm very happy. A week later I saw no evidence of ants in the house, and they also gave us a 90 day warranty just in case the problem happens again. The price is very reasonable.Pat C.
- Business Description:See our Facebook page for details!!! 24/7 Service. Family owned & operated. Started in 1958. Lennox Dealer 40+ Years, Regency Dealer Sell & Service "All" Brands. email: email@example.com
- Business Description:Hohler Furnace & Sheet Metal is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we've installed many systems in this area, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Frank Hohler. Also serving Fremont, Port Clinton and Catawba Island
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaning
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
Deals in Norwalk for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- New London
HVAC contractors in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABTECH Mechanical HVAC Inc10 Herrick Alley PO Box 695
- ALL AIR GROUP1470 S Danbury Rd C
Port Clinton, Ohio
- All Air Heating Group Inc.50 Prospect Street
- ALL SEASONS CLIMATE CONTROL178 E Main St
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allied Exterminating Inc12400 Cooley Ave
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ABTECH Mechanical HVAC Inc
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- FIRELANDS MECHANICAL HTG & AC5100 EAST HARBOR RD
Port Clinton, Ohio
- FIRELANDS MECHANICAL HTG & AC
- Hartland HVAC Services Inc.5000 US Highway 250 N
- Hazelback's Plumbing and Heating1101 Castalia St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hohler Furnace & Sheet Metal Co Inc110 Decatur St
- HOME DEPOT INC715 CROSSINGS RD
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- HP Seamless Gutters404 Sharp St
- Hartland HVAC Services Inc.
- Jim's Plumbing & Heating Inc8962 County Road 34
Green Springs, Ohio
- Jim's Plumbing & Heating Inc
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ottos Inc Heating Air Conditioning & Refrigeration529 E Adams St
- Ohio Basement Systems
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- South Shore Home Improvements1599 S Anderson Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Stack Heating & Cooling37520 Colorado Ave
- STARCHER ENTERPRISES802 W MAIN ST
Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio
- STARK'S INC02425 COUNTY RD 12-C
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Basement Guys
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc997 State Rte 93 NW
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc