Cold feet may have you contemplating radiant floor heating as part of your bathroom remodel. Learn the pros, cons, and cost of installing heated floors.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Lorain, OH
There are 82 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Lorain
- Gorjanc Comfort ServicesGORJANC COMFORT SERVICES IS BAR NONE THE BEST IN THEIR FIELD. I WOULD NEVER USE ANYONE ELSE. THE REPLACED MY ENTIRE 20 YEAR OLD HVAC SYSTEM . THE RESULTS ARE PERFECTION. NATE, THE SYSTEM ENGINEER DEVISED THE REPLACEMENT SYSTEM WITH TOP OF THE LINE AIR FILTRATION, AN ANTI-BACTERIAL , MOLD SYSTEM AND A NEW HUMIDIFIER. TECHNICIAN DUSTIN AND HIS CREW DID A SUPERB JOB. THE INSTALLATION SITE WAS LEFT CLEAN AND ORDERLY. THEY ARRANGED THE CRANE PERMITS WITH THE CITY TO HOIST THE COMPRESSOR TO THE ROOF. ALL WAS DONE WITH EXPEDIENCY, COURTESY AND POLITENESS. IT IS A RARE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH SUCH DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS. THERE ARENT ENOUGH STARS TO MEASURE THE SATISFACTION WE FEEL ABOUT THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE. THE COST OF THE PROJECT WAS WITHIN THE PRICE ONE WOULD EXPECT FOR THE QUALITY OF ATTENTION AND DELIVERY OF THE FINAL PRODUCT. RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. GORJANC WILL NOT BE YOUR LEAST EXPENSIVE OPTION, BUT THE RESULTS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY
- Sal's Heating & CoolingCarmen and Kenneth from Sal's were wonderful--excellent customer service!! Kenneth (the technician) identified and fixed the problem--he was great, personable and very knowledgeable. Thanks!
- Keselman Construction Group, IncOverall, we had a very good experience with the Kesselman group. We are so pleased with the walk-in-closet and master bathroom remodel on our 2nd floor and the craftsmanship has held up very well so far. While definitely not the least expense option when it came to contractors/builder teams, we are really happy we ended up going with them. They were considerate, cleaned up nicely after the project was done, and seemed to contact out to quality services. We would higher them again if we were ever to do another addition
- Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & DrainMy heat wasn’t working and I had an issue with water not going down the drain in shower. I called Pompeii’s and they sent someone out the same day and had it fixed! The customer service was amazing. They were very quick and the price was very fair! You pay for what you get! Which is speedy and amazing service
- Sal's Heating & CoolingFABULOUS!!! Fast, friendly and efficient service! Replaced a small part on 4 year old unit. Fair pricing! Great response time.
- Map ConstructionMatt and the guys from MAP were awesome! They were prompt, professional, and kept a very clean work site. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great price and quality work
- Map ConstructionAmazing!!! Matt and his crew were incredible from the beginning of the process till the end. This was a huge job and they spent two weeks at my home moving and replacing 4 older HVAC units to make room for my deck. The work was flawless and the guys were courteous and respectful throughout the job. I have been renovating various parts of my home for a few years and in all that time have never come across a better contractor than MAP. I have recommended them to everyone I know and if I ever have another project they can complete they will be my first and last call. 100% would recommend to anyone looking to have some HVAC work done
- Map ConstructionI've used this company for years and plan on continuing to use them going forward - at my personal residence and all the properties we work on.
- Map ConstructionEverything we great in less than a day they replaced our 30 year old furnace with a brand new high-efficiency furnace
- Map ConstructionMAP was great. In both cases, Matt was very responsive, clearly understood his work, and was quick both with an estimate and to get guys out to do the work. I have recommended MAP to friends, and would continue to do so.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Lorain
- Business Description:With over 100 years in the heating and cooling business, Lakewood Furnace Company is dedicated to providing the best possible service for you and your family. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family's unique needs and since we've installed many systems throughout Northeast Ohio, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. To assure your satisfaction, we start by asking questions. If we don't provide what you need and want, we'r..Recent Review:Not long after having Lakewood Furnace install a new furnace in our home, we then had them add/install a new AC unit. Once again, they were prompt, efficient, and addressed all of our questions and concerns. We place our trust In Lakewood Furnace and hope to be life long customers. Thanks again Joe....and please let the other guys know how much we appreciated their great workDan B.
- Business Description:With more than 70 years in the HVAC business, Luxury Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor comfort solution for your family or business. Since our inception in 1947, we've had the pleasure of serving our customers with the highest quality products as well as reliable and professional service - at a fair price. And we pride ourselves on the reputation we've earned for doing the job right the first time. Call us today for a free, in-home consultat..Recent Review:Prompt, excellent, courteous, friendly and thorough! This company is the best!! We’ve been 100% satisfied customers for over a decade!Joyce R.
- Business Description:Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winningRecent Review:GORJANC COMFORT SERVICES IS BAR NONE THE BEST IN THEIR FIELD. I WOULD NEVER USE ANYONE ELSE. THE REPLACED MY ENTIRE 20 YEAR OLD HVAC SYSTEM . THE RESULTS ARE PERFECTION. NATE, THE SYSTEM ENGINEER DEVISED THE REPLACEMENT SYSTEM WITH TOP OF THE LINE AIR FILTRATION, AN ANTI-BACTERIAL , MOLD SYSTEM AND A NEW HUMIDIFIER. TECHNICIAN DUSTIN AND HIS CREW DID A SUPERB JOB. THE INSTALLATION SITE WAS LEFT CLEAN AND ORDERLY. THEY ARRANGED THE CRANE PERMITS WITH THE CITY TO HOIST THE COMPRESSOR TO THE ROOF. ALL WAS DONE WITH EXPEDIENCY, COURTESY AND POLITENESS. IT IS A RARE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH SUCH DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS. THERE ARENT ENOUGH STARS TO MEASURE THE SATISFACTION WE FEEL ABOUT THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE. THE COST OF THE PROJECT WAS WITHIN THE PRICE ONE WOULD EXPECT FOR THE QUALITY OF ATTENTION AND DELIVERY OF THE FINAL PRODUCT. RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. GORJANC WILL NOT BE YOUR LEAST EXPENSIVE OPTION, BUT THE RESULTS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNYEmery S.
- Business Description:Whether you have a clogged toilet, broken air conditioning system, faulty water heater, or more, Arco Comfort Air can help you today. Since 1955, their technicians have been helping customers all throughout Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio with their HVAC needs. As a result, they have a comprehensive understanding of HVAC systems, fixtures, and appliances. Their technicians also offer 24/7 emergency services, so you can be sure that you are always in good hands. When you need effective an..Recent Review:Great job-thorough & efficient!Barbara M.
- Business Description:Speak with a real person 7/24 to schedule service or make an appointment for an estimate. Our certified professionals are prepared to help with engineering, service, or installation to create a heating and cooling system that provides the ideal climate for your home or business. Whether it's a new installation or scheduled service, our courteous staff will provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We service all major brands regardless of where they were purchased. All technicians are Ge..Recent Review:These guys are the absolute worst plumbing service! Maybe because I have Home Serve as a protection plan on my water line so I wouldn't be paying the bill, but my experience with this company was absolutely unacceptable! I had an appointment on a Friday morning for my shutoff valve (the main coming into my house) to be replaced. When scheduling the appointment I was told someone over the age of 18 needed to be present. I had arranged for my sister to be there, however she was running late so when the repair person came my niece who is not quite 18 was the only person home (that's my fault I couldn't be there and my plan to have my sister be there didn't go as planned) The technician came in my house, acted like he didn't know what he was there for ( I know that the problem I was having was noted by the secretary so they would know what to do since I wasn't going to be there) He shut my water valve off, then asked my niece how old she was and when she told him she wasn't 18 he said I have to leave I'm not allowed to be alone in the house with you. Left my main water valve turned off and left my house, so I had NO RUNNING WATER in my home. I received a call from dispatch and was informed the technician was unable to complete the work and was asked to reschedule, I explained what happened with my sister and let them know she was at my house so whenever someone could go back an adult was home. I was given an appointment time of 12pm-4pm that day, at 4pm no one had showed up, I called and was told "we didn't have you on our schedule." I called Home serve and was given a further run around. Saturday I called and eventually someone called me back asked me what had happened the day before, said he needed to talk to the manager because he didn't know what to do they didn't have any appointments available ( this is the company that offers emergency appointments and I haven't had running water for over 24hrs) several phone calls later a manager calls me and sets an appointment for 8am-12pm on Sunday. At 1145am I called him to say I haven't heard from anyone he says someone named Roger was coming, but that he would call and see how long he would be and call me back, NEVER CALLED BACK and NOBODY SHOWED UP. I paid for an emergency call with another company to get my water valve turned back on after over 48hrs with no running water. I will never do business with this company again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else use them eitherLisa Q.
- Business Description:Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needsRecent Review:The furnace tune-up went well. The technician described everything he was doing as he did it. He took photos of the furnace's system and entered other data so that a future technician would have that info in case of an emergency. There was an Angi coupon for $10 bucks off, but it was outdated. Boo. Still, it seemed to be a reasonable price for the serviceTerrence M.
- Business Description:**Sal's Heating and Cooling is fully operational during this pandemic. We take extra precaution entering your home wearing masks and gloves at all times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.** As a part of our emergency service, we have live representatives to take your call 24/7. We continue to be a leader in the industry by providing professional service and quality workmanship for customers. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, Sal’s is the one to call for your Heating, C..Recent Review:Both guys were super quick and did a great job.Brock C.
- Business Description:Small family owned business offering 24/7 emergency service.Recent Review:Hired this company to install new furnace and air conditioner. I was impressed with Mike the salesman, he worked with me to make sure I got the best system that I wanted for our house. My biggest concern with picking a company out to do the installation. Any retired HAVAC person will tell you that you can buy the best products, but if not installed right you are going to have problems. Don and Dwayne did an excellent job making sure everything was done right the first time ( no shortcuts ). Company stands behind their installations with a guarantee, that is important. I like that everything start to finish was one price, all listed on estimate before work began. I will continue you use this company for regular service and highly recommend them. They want to earn your repeat business not just make a quick buck off of you. Thank you John Berea,OJohn P.
- Business Description:State Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is a A+ rated Better Business Bureau family owned HVAC company that continues to serve Northeast as it has since 1946. Over those many years we have cultivated long term relationships with our customers and are very proud to say that we have made generational customers out of their children and grandchildren. We look forward to adding you to our family as we move forwardRecent Review:I was connected with this company via American Home Shield as one of their best providers. Scott the owner did get the warranty company to send me a new furnace quickly and arrived to install it quickly but that is where the quality and follow ups stopped.I am not one to right review when I have had issues with a service provider but i have given State Heating and Air 6 weeks to get back with me on multiple concerns with the out of scope quote they and the home warranty had me agree to above and beyond the standard install the the home warranty company covered. The out of scope was almost 1700 out of pocket for me and with State Heating and Air's earlier responsiveness I agreed. I was told by the warranty company and State heating and air that i would also be getting 96% efficiency furnace but received a 92% which doesn't come with the energy credit that the 96 does and that i heard about from State heating and air. Which was a definite let down. I understand State heading and air does not determine the equipment i receive from the Home Warranty company.This out of scope included multiple adjustments since the brand i received was not the one I had originally. But it contained multiple things that they did not do during the install. I was told by the installing technician the moment he was about to leave the house after install that I had to pay right then, (not a moment before). I had questions about the items on the quote that were not needed or completed but paid in good faith noting some of the contingencies on the document i signed and the tech said he would go over them with his boss. I can only assume the quote was made as a standard they quote to the warranty company to obtain the amount they would like to make on the install instead of the warranty company's program price they signed up for. Since I cannot get them to call me back to discuss and resolve, this is what i have to assume as I have received very little details from State Heating and Air regarding the charges in question. One they did refund me for was 195 worth of carbon monoxide detectors that I have already on each floor of my home, two of which are passed on your way to my furnace from the front door. This is the only one I have been able to discuss with Scott the owner. Whom i was only able to get a hold of once regarding these matters.All my other calls have either been to leave voicemails or to the office who say they see my calls and will have the owner Scott call me as he is the only one who can go over the overcharges. Examples were 150 to run grounding for my furnace which the installing tech confirm my unit was already grounded properly. Another was 625 for Duct work on the Feed and Return. The furnace was directly under my condenser and the tech supported the condenser and ducting with a strap, slid out the old furnace and slid the new unit in its place after only the second try. I was amazed at how easy they made it look. I am not amazed or pleased at the lack of State Heating and Air's response and accountability to the overcharges they billed me. I see they have responded to reviews on these sites so I'm hoping this does the trick. UPDATE 2/26 - I updated the star rating. Scott the owner call and scheduled a visit 2 days later to look over my installation and go over the scope of work details. He confirm on his arrival that the furnace I received was able to be replaced without any additional duct work modifications as most of the furnaces need. He pulled up his invoicing system and confirmed on the spot that he was refunding my additional out of scope regarding the duct work that was originally quoted. He also apologized for my calls and attempts to contact them not getting through and assured me this is no way changes the standard warranty he give to all customers he installs for. Thank You State Heating and AC for making the trip to make this rightJonathon K.
- Business Description:Call us we have 24 hr emergency service! Hello, my name is Spencer Wight the founder Of BEYOND BEST SERVICES. I served in the Iraqi war. I also believe in serving Jesus by serving others. I Go Beyond The Best Standards For You! I am here to serve You to the best Of my ability. I will provide an honest, objective, and thorough evaluation of your project. and provide quality work. I Fix It Right The First Time! I give a 1 year labor a warranty on all my work unless otherwise discussed onsite. T..Recent Review:The worker did good, however I needed additional work completed he took pics to discuss with owner I had several reminders sent to owner. Owner responded but never responded when and if the work could be completed. Because of this is for the C ratingMechelle R.
Deals in Lorain for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Buying the best AC unit for your home is the key to staying cool during those sweltering summer months. Here's how to chill out with the perfect air conditioner.
An AC inspection keeps your system running efficiently, prevents breaks, and lowers energy bills. Here’s what an inspection includes and how much it costs.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Lorain, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.5370 Brookpark Rd
- 911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A H MC ARN CO2253 E ENTERPRISE PKWY
- A-ALL COMFORT HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC.4306 MAYFIELD RD.
- AAA APPLIANCE SERVICES4218 NEWARK AVE
- ABTECH Mechanical HVAC Inc10 Herrick Alley PO Box 695
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Accurate Interiors3891 W 18th St
- Ace Heating & Air Conditioning4564 Broadale Rd
- Ace Washer & Appliance Service10938 Crossings Drive Aurora Ohio
- ACTION QUINN FURNACE CO1395 E MARKET ST
- Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc.3545 Dover Center Rd
- Affordable Appliance Service16226 Arcade Ave 3
- AIR CARE HEATING AND COOLING6333 ENGLE RD
Brook Park, Ohio
- AIR TIME HEATING & COOLING5956 UNION AVE NE
- Air-Works10680 Dover Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Airco Mechanical, Inc.
- AIRTECH HEATING & COOLING718 EAST 34TH ST
- Airtron HVAC Inc4885 Neo Pkwy
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- ALL OHIO Plumbing, Inc.3490 REMSEN RD
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allied Exterminating Inc12400 Cooley Ave
- ALPINE HEATING&COOLING34600 LAKELAND BLVD
- ALVA WATKINS HEATING & COOLING1714 TAFT AVE. NE
- AMERICAN HEATTEK CORP3897 ABBEYVILLE RD
- AMG Green Technologies1450 SOM Center Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- ANDERSON HEATING & COOLING45 CADET DR
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Andrews Heating & Cooling Co.4922 Hampton Dr
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arco Comfort Air, LLC5325 Naiman Pkwy Ste J
- ARP Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.8137 Broadview Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Cleveland 4505 Industrial Pkwy Ste B
- ARSCO MANUFACTURING CO5313 Robert Ave
- ART'S HEATING & COOLING16235 MUSKINGUM BLVD
Brook Park, Ohio
- Ashley's Contractors LLC968 Remsen Rd
- ASPEN HEATING & COOLING31750 KREBS RD
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Assurance Cooling & Heating850 N Main St
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- Autosmith LLC117 N Milton Blvd
Newton Falls, Ohio
- AVILES CONSTRUCTION7011 CLARK AVE
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A & J Insulation Inc
- B & B HEATING & COOLING LLC6500 DEE DR
- BANIK HEATING & COOLING INC14017 CLIFFORD AVE
- Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions4566 E 71st St
- Bedford Heights Auto Service21860 Libby Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Ber's HVAC, Plumbing & Electric1988 Pearl Rd
- Berea ElectricPO Box 1091 440-829-1757
- Berea Heating & Cooling Inc278 Karl Street
- Best Energy Solutions1340 E Archwood Ave
- Best Heating & Cooling LLC629 Marks Rd
- Beyond Best Services7110 Whipple Ave NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- BioTech Research Inc7800 Whipple Ave NW
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Bob Goff Heating & Air Conditioning Services4298 Pearl Rd
- Bobel Contractors803 West 6th Court
- Boiler Specialists Inc1669 Merwin Ave
- BOILERS & BURNERS SERVICE CO.3303 W 111th ST
- Bond Heating and Cooling3685 S Turkeyfoot Rd
- Brad Bonsky Heating Cooling & Sheet Metal CoPO Box 155
- BRENNAN & ASSOC HEATING & COOLING INC1550 E 33RD ST
- BTU Comfort Solutions10237 Berea Rd L
- BUCKEYE HEATING & COOLING12516 DETROIT AVE
- Buckeye Plumbing277 Market Ave SW
- Budget Heating and Air Conditioning29825 Hilliard Blvd
- Butt's Plumbing & Heating Inc174 Lear Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Buzzard Heating and Air Conditioning LLCPO Box 1001
- B & B HEATING & COOLING LLC
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- Caraballo Heating & ACPO Box 602748
- Carter Lumber601 Tallmadge Rd
- Cartwright Heating & A C614 Frankfort Ave
- Chardon Square Tire and Brake525 & 537 Water St
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CLAAD MECHANICAL LLC7983 Elmhurst Dr
Broadview heights, Ohio
- CLARK PLUMBING & HEATING CO.767 E TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD
- CLEVELAND COMFORT SOLUTIONSPO Box 110482
- CLEVELAND FURNACE & AIR15028 MADISON
- Climate-Tech Inc7900 Root Rd Ste A
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- CMC ENERGY MECHANICAL24461 DETROIT AVE.
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Cleveland23580 Miles Rd
- COLIN L HYLE PLUMBING & HEATING37564 Butternut Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Collins Cooling & Heating Co11124 Lorain Ave
- COMFORT AIR TECHNOLOGIES434 ROCKY HOLLOW DR
- COMFORT HEATING & COOLING3438 RUSSELL AVE
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Service Inc4735 Richmond Rd
- COMPLETE COMFORT HEATING & A/C8221 MARIANNA BLVD
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Conservation Services Group Inc50 Washington St Ste 3000
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- Cool Touch Heating & CoolingPO Box 241457
- Copperline LLC Heating and Air Conditioning186 Lear Road Unit C
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Corporate Heating & Cooling LLC-Independence6100 Oak Tree Blvd. Ste 200
- Coventry Heating & Cooling5901 Van Buren Rd
New Franklin, Ohio
- Crews Heating & Cooling LLC606 Cherry Ave NE
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD