If you need a new way to stay toasty warm during the colder months, there are multiple types of electric heating to consider. From an electric furnace to heat pump, learn average costs, features, and pros and cons.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Elyria, OH
There are 99 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Elyria
- Sal's Heating & CoolingCarmen and Kenneth from Sal's were wonderful--excellent customer service!! Kenneth (the technician) identified and fixed the problem--he was great, personable and very knowledgeable. Thanks!
- Gorjanc Comfort ServicesGORJANC COMFORT SERVICES IS BAR NONE THE BEST IN THEIR FIELD. I WOULD NEVER USE ANYONE ELSE. THE REPLACED MY ENTIRE 20 YEAR OLD HVAC SYSTEM . THE RESULTS ARE PERFECTION. NATE, THE SYSTEM ENGINEER DEVISED THE REPLACEMENT SYSTEM WITH TOP OF THE LINE AIR FILTRATION, AN ANTI-BACTERIAL , MOLD SYSTEM AND A NEW HUMIDIFIER. TECHNICIAN DUSTIN AND HIS CREW DID A SUPERB JOB. THE INSTALLATION SITE WAS LEFT CLEAN AND ORDERLY. THEY ARRANGED THE CRANE PERMITS WITH THE CITY TO HOIST THE COMPRESSOR TO THE ROOF. ALL WAS DONE WITH EXPEDIENCY, COURTESY AND POLITENESS. IT IS A RARE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH SUCH DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS. THERE ARENT ENOUGH STARS TO MEASURE THE SATISFACTION WE FEEL ABOUT THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE. THE COST OF THE PROJECT WAS WITHIN THE PRICE ONE WOULD EXPECT FOR THE QUALITY OF ATTENTION AND DELIVERY OF THE FINAL PRODUCT. RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. GORJANC WILL NOT BE YOUR LEAST EXPENSIVE OPTION, BUT THE RESULTS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY
- Keselman Construction Group, IncOverall, we had a very good experience with the Kesselman group. We are so pleased with the walk-in-closet and master bathroom remodel on our 2nd floor and the craftsmanship has held up very well so far. While definitely not the least expense option when it came to contractors/builder teams, we are really happy we ended up going with them. They were considerate, cleaned up nicely after the project was done, and seemed to contact out to quality services. We would higher them again if we were ever to do another addition
- Sal's Heating & CoolingFABULOUS!!! Fast, friendly and efficient service! Replaced a small part on 4 year old unit. Fair pricing! Great response time.
- Smylie One Heating Cooling & PlumbingDan worked quickly and explained what he was checking for and finding. Service appointment was easy, and he was on time and early.
- Map ConstructionI needed to replace my old A/C system that was no longer cooling. Through Angi I set up estimates with three different contractors. MAP Construction was one of the first to reply and I believe had the best quote for what I was looking for. Matt was very friendly and professional and explained everything that would be involved. The installer did a fantastic job. There is a reason MAP has a 5.0 rating. And I highly recommend them to anyone looking for heating and cooling services
- JENNINGS HEATING & COOLINGPrepaid maintenance on air conditioner was completed and John found the condenser capacitor needed replaced. He completed the repair in a timely manner and explained that I should schedule an appt. early spring to add refrigerant. Jennings is very lucky to have John Fuller as an employee.
- Smylie One Heating Cooling & PlumbingSmylie One delivered fast, efficient service. Chris, the technician, was kind and communicated very well. His calm, polite, professional manner put me at ease. I will call Smylie One for future needs. I trust them.
- Smylie One Heating Cooling & PlumbingJim and Steve were the installers for our job. We had an existing furnace removed and an new furnace and AC installed. These guys did a fantastic job. They arrived in the agreed upon time window, spent time to plan the install with me, and got to it. This was a scheduled 2 day job. They had the entirety of the old system removed and all the components of the new system set the first day. The second day they tied it all together. I was impressed with the attention to detail paid by both of them. They did a lot of little things most people wouldn't pay much attention to, but as someone with formal training in mechanical design, impressed me. As they were literally walking out the door after finishing, they noticed a very small drip from a drain line. Most people would have just smeared some sealer on the outside of the line and been done with it. They guys got all their kit back out of their trucks and removed and replaced the affected section of line. Both guys had plans that afternoon that they were looking forward to, they easily could have said "screw it" and moved on. It was 1530 on a Friday. Most importantly they were nice to my dog. Lastly, the company offered 0% financing for 36 months that made this entire project even possible financially. Overall PRICE was inline with other quotes we had received. The VALUE was in the paragraphs above. The ability to spread that over 3 years was icing on the cake
- Smylie One Heating Cooling & PlumbingEverything was working as it should. Technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. I have Smylie do routine maintenance on my heating and a/c systems every season under their partner plan.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Elyria
- Business Description:Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winningRecent Review:GORJANC COMFORT SERVICES IS BAR NONE THE BEST IN THEIR FIELD. I WOULD NEVER USE ANYONE ELSE. THE REPLACED MY ENTIRE 20 YEAR OLD HVAC SYSTEM . THE RESULTS ARE PERFECTION. NATE, THE SYSTEM ENGINEER DEVISED THE REPLACEMENT SYSTEM WITH TOP OF THE LINE AIR FILTRATION, AN ANTI-BACTERIAL , MOLD SYSTEM AND A NEW HUMIDIFIER. TECHNICIAN DUSTIN AND HIS CREW DID A SUPERB JOB. THE INSTALLATION SITE WAS LEFT CLEAN AND ORDERLY. THEY ARRANGED THE CRANE PERMITS WITH THE CITY TO HOIST THE COMPRESSOR TO THE ROOF. ALL WAS DONE WITH EXPEDIENCY, COURTESY AND POLITENESS. IT IS A RARE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH SUCH DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS. THERE ARENT ENOUGH STARS TO MEASURE THE SATISFACTION WE FEEL ABOUT THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE. THE COST OF THE PROJECT WAS WITHIN THE PRICE ONE WOULD EXPECT FOR THE QUALITY OF ATTENTION AND DELIVERY OF THE FINAL PRODUCT. RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. GORJANC WILL NOT BE YOUR LEAST EXPENSIVE OPTION, BUT THE RESULTS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNYemery s.
- Business Description:Speak with a real person 7/24 to schedule service or make an appointment for an estimate. Our certified professionals are prepared to help with engineering, service, or installation to create a heating and cooling system that provides the ideal climate for your home or business. Whether it's a new installation or scheduled service, our courteous staff will provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We service all major brands regardless of where they were purchased. All technicians are Ge..Recent Review:These guys are the absolute worst plumbing service! Maybe because I have Home Serve as a protection plan on my water line so I wouldn't be paying the bill, but my experience with this company was absolutely unacceptable! I had an appointment on a Friday morning for my shutoff valve (the main coming into my house) to be replaced. When scheduling the appointment I was told someone over the age of 18 needed to be present. I had arranged for my sister to be there, however she was running late so when the repair person came my niece who is not quite 18 was the only person home (that's my fault I couldn't be there and my plan to have my sister be there didn't go as planned) The technician came in my house, acted like he didn't know what he was there for ( I know that the problem I was having was noted by the secretary so they would know what to do since I wasn't going to be there) He shut my water valve off, then asked my niece how old she was and when she told him she wasn't 18 he said I have to leave I'm not allowed to be alone in the house with you. Left my main water valve turned off and left my house, so I had NO RUNNING WATER in my home. I received a call from dispatch and was informed the technician was unable to complete the work and was asked to reschedule, I explained what happened with my sister and let them know she was at my house so whenever someone could go back an adult was home. I was given an appointment time of 12pm-4pm that day, at 4pm no one had showed up, I called and was told "we didn't have you on our schedule." I called Home serve and was given a further run around. Saturday I called and eventually someone called me back asked me what had happened the day before, said he needed to talk to the manager because he didn't know what to do they didn't have any appointments available ( this is the company that offers emergency appointments and I haven't had running water for over 24hrs) several phone calls later a manager calls me and sets an appointment for 8am-12pm on Sunday. At 1145am I called him to say I haven't heard from anyone he says someone named Roger was coming, but that he would call and see how long he would be and call me back, NEVER CALLED BACK and NOBODY SHOWED UP. I paid for an emergency call with another company to get my water valve turned back on after over 48hrs with no running water. I will never do business with this company again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else use them eitherLisa Q.
- Business Description:Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needsRecent Review:When I turned back my system it works - no issues - Tech came 'for nothing'... charged: $95.00.. INSANE!! They did install 2 floors - 2 separate HVAC - Lennox.. Upstairs and main floor. Their Lennox coil (upstairs) failed after barely 4 years!! - charged?? yes.. I was 'under warranty'.. how much?? ~$1,000!!! Tech told me Lennox had law suit for 'low quality parts' used in their coils!! What a scam!! I'm not happy with them - especially I found them via Costco that I used to trust!! :(... In addition they sold us their extended warranty - sure 'free parts' with hiper premium charges (labor not covered).. Sorry, will hire someone else in future - simply that I disagree with their business model of selling 'free parts' warranties and charging premiums... just to show off and charging me $95 for his 10 mins staying home was mistake.. no more mercyPrzemyslaw Z.
- Business Description:Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as eff..Recent Review:The plumber was courteous and efficient. He took the time to answer our questions.Bill M.
- Business Description:Whether you have a clogged toilet, broken air conditioning system, faulty water heater, or more, Arco Comfort Air can help you today. Since 1955, their technicians have been helping customers all throughout Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio with their HVAC needs. As a result, they have a comprehensive understanding of HVAC systems, fixtures, and appliances. Their technicians also offer 24/7 emergency services, so you can be sure that you are always in good hands. When you need effective an..Recent Review:Great job-thorough & efficient!Barbara M.
- Business Description:MAP Construction is an Angie's List Super Service Award winner specializing in roofing and heating and cooling. By using only the finest quality materials and laborers we strive to give you the best product at the most reasonable price. Ask us how we can help you protect your home today! We serve all of Cleveland and its suburbs, as well as the general Akron areaRecent Review:I needed to replace my old A/C system that was no longer cooling. Through Angi I set up estimates with three different contractors. MAP Construction was one of the first to reply and I believe had the best quote for what I was looking for. Matt was very friendly and professional and explained everything that would be involved. The installer did a fantastic job. There is a reason MAP has a 5.0 rating. And I highly recommend them to anyone looking for heating and cooling servicesOtto A.
- Business Description:With more than 70 years in the HVAC business, Luxury Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor comfort solution for your family or business. Since our inception in 1947, we've had the pleasure of serving our customers with the highest quality products as well as reliable and professional service - at a fair price. And we pride ourselves on the reputation we've earned for doing the job right the first time. Call us today for a free, in-home consultat..Recent Review:Prompt, excellent, courteous, friendly and thorough! This company is the best!! We’ve been 100% satisfied customers for over a decade!Joyce R.
- Business Description:With over 100 years in the heating and cooling business, Lakewood Furnace Company is dedicated to providing the best possible service for you and your family. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family's unique needs and since we've installed many systems throughout Northeast Ohio, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. To assure your satisfaction, we start by asking questions. If we don't provide what you need and want, we'r..Recent Review:Not long after having Lakewood Furnace install a new furnace in our home, we then had them add/install a new AC unit. Once again, they were prompt, efficient, and addressed all of our questions and concerns. We place our trust In Lakewood Furnace and hope to be life long customers. Thanks again Joe....and please let the other guys know how much we appreciated their great workDan B.
- Business Description:State Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is a A+ rated Better Business Bureau family owned HVAC company that continues to serve Northeast as it has since 1946. Over those many years we have cultivated long term relationships with our customers and are very proud to say that we have made generational customers out of their children and grandchildren. We look forward to adding you to our family as we move forward
- Business Description:**Sal's Heating and Cooling is fully operational during this pandemic. We take extra precaution entering your home wearing masks and gloves at all times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.** As a part of our emergency service, we have live representatives to take your call 24/7. We continue to be a leader in the industry by providing professional service and quality workmanship for customers. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, Sal’s is the one to call for your Heating, C..Recent Review:It went fine there was no problem they were professional, on time and efficient.John D.
Deals in Elyria for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Seal up those drafty entryways and doors before the cold weather sets in. Follow these 10 tips on how to weatherize key areas of your home to keep it safe and cozy all winter long.
Knowing how to do a smoke test to check attic ventilation can help extend your roof’s life and reduce your energy bills. Learn the six easy steps of the smoke test here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- North Ridgeville
- Sheffield Lake
- Columbia Station
- Olmsted Falls
- Avon Lake
- North Olmsted
- Bay Village
- Brook Park
- Fairview Park
- Rocky River
HVAC contractors in Elyria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A H MC ARN CO2253 E ENTERPRISE PKWY
- A-ALL COMFORT HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC.4306 MAYFIELD RD.
- AAA APPLIANCE SERVICES4218 NEWARK AVE
- ABTECH Mechanical HVAC Inc10 Herrick Alley PO Box 695
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Accurate Interiors3891 W 18th St
- Ace Heating & Air Conditioning4564 Broadale Rd
- ACTION QUINN FURNACE CO1395 E MARKET ST
- Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc.3545 Dover Center Rd
- Affordable Appliance Service16226 Arcade Ave 3
- AIR CARE HEATING AND COOLING6333 ENGLE RD
Brook Park, Ohio
- AIR RITE SERVICE INC1290 W 117th St
- AIR TIME HEATING & COOLING5956 UNION AVE NE
- Air-Works10680 Dover Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Airco Mechanical, Inc.
- AIRTECH HEATING & COOLING718 EAST 34TH ST
- Airtron HVAC Inc4885 Neo Pkwy
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- ALL OHIO Plumbing, Inc.3490 REMSEN RD
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allied Exterminating Inc12400 Cooley Ave
- ALPINE HEATING&COOLING34600 LAKELAND BLVD
- ALVA WATKINS HEATING & COOLING1714 TAFT AVE. NE
- AMERICAN HEATTEK CORP3897 ABBEYVILLE RD
- AMG Green Technologies1450 SOM Center Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- ANDERSON HEATING & COOLING45 CADET DR
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Andrews Heating & Cooling Co.4922 Hampton Dr
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arco Comfort Air, LLC5325 Naiman Pkwy Ste J
- Armaro Heating & Cooling6295 Lear Nagle Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- ARP Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.8137 Broadview Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Cleveland 4505 Industrial Pkwy Ste B
- ARSCO MANUFACTURING CO5313 Robert Ave
- ART'S HEATING & COOLING16235 MUSKINGUM BLVD
Brook Park, Ohio
- Ashley's Contractors LLC968 Remsen Rd
- ASPEN HEATING & COOLING31750 KREBS RD
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Assurance Cooling & Heating850 N Main St
- Athanas Builders & Alterations LLC3358 Livingston Ave
- Autosmith LLC117 N Milton Blvd
Newton Falls, Ohio
- AVILES CONSTRUCTION7011 CLARK AVE
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A & J Insulation Inc
- B & B HEATING & COOLING LLC6500 DEE DR
- BANIK HEATING & COOLING INC14017 CLIFFORD AVE
- Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions4566 E 71st St
- BAUER & SON HEATING & COOLING3488 STATE RD
- Bay Furnace & Sheet Metal Co24530 Sperry Dr
- Bedford Heights Auto Service21860 Libby Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Ber's HVAC, Plumbing & Electric1988 Pearl Rd
- Berea ElectricPO Box 1091 440-829-1757
- Berea Heating & Cooling Inc278 Karl Street
- Best Energy Solutions1340 E Archwood Ave
- Best Heating & Cooling LLC629 Marks Rd
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- BioTech Research Inc7800 Whipple Ave NW
- Blind And Sons LLC344 4th St NW
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Bob Goff Heating & Air Conditioning Services4298 Pearl Rd
- Bobel Contractors803 West 6th Court
- Boiler Specialists Inc1669 Merwin Ave
- BOILERS & BURNERS SERVICE CO.3303 W 111th ST
- Bond Heating and Cooling3685 S Turkeyfoot Rd
- Borowske Builders Inc10428 Abbey Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Brad Bonsky Heating Cooling & Sheet Metal CoPO Box 155
- BRENNAN & ASSOC HEATING & COOLING INC1550 E 33RD ST
- Broadview Heating4111 E Royalton Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- BTU Comfort Solutions10237 Berea Rd L
- BUCKEYE HEATING & COOLING12516 DETROIT AVE
- Buckeye Plumbing277 Market Ave SW
- Budget Heating and Air Conditioning29825 Hilliard Blvd
- Butt's Plumbing & Heating Inc174 Lear Rd
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Buzzard Heating and Air Conditioning LLCPO Box 1001
- B & B HEATING & COOLING LLC
- C Lee Plumbing Services LLCPO Box 2415
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- Caraballo Heating & ACPO Box 602748
- Carter Lumber601 Tallmadge Rd
- Cartwright Heating & A C614 Frankfort Ave
- Chardon Square Tire and Brake525 & 537 Water St
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CLAAD MECHANICAL LLC7983 Elmhurst Dr
Broadview heights, Ohio
- CLARK PLUMBING & HEATING CO.767 E TURKEYFOOT LAKE RD
- CLEVELAND COMFORT SOLUTIONSPO Box 110482
- CLEVELAND FURNACE & AIR15028 MADISON
- Climate-Tech Inc7900 Root Rd Ste A
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CMC ENERGY MECHANICAL24461 DETROIT AVE.
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Cleveland23580 Miles Rd
- COLIN L HYLE PLUMBING & HEATING37564 Butternut Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Collins Cooling & Heating Co11124 Lorain Ave
- COMFORT AIR TECHNOLOGIES434 ROCKY HOLLOW DR
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Service Inc4735 Richmond Rd
- COMPLETE COMFORT HEATING & A/C8221 MARIANNA BLVD
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Conservation Services Group Inc50 Washington St Ste 3000
- C Lee Plumbing Services LLC