Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Nova, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Nova
- Blind And Sons LLCHis results were great. He dealt with us in a very professional, personable manner. He answered my questions very well. he had good clean-up, but there was a tad bit of residue left over in the work space. It was an all-around great service though. I would definitely recommend them.
- Blind And Sons LLCThey come out every year to inspect my furnace and air conditioner. They are the only company I use. I give them all A's. I have been using them for about ten years.
- Blind And Sons LLCIt went great! They always are professional and very friendly! They always bring booties to cover their shoes without being asked!
- Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingPerfect! This is my second experience with the people at Geisel and from my initial call with Joel until the install, I couldn't have been happier or more satisfied. These are good, ethical people who are concerned about getting the job done right.
- Aire Serv of WoosterAire Serve is a great company with great employees. Our air conditioner went out at 7 pm, and they responded immediately the next day. They opened our unit and found chunks of ice in and around our condenser, fan motor, and such. They defrosted all the ice, and then damage to the lines, where a leak was at. Our furnace and ac unit were 18 years old, and beyond their expected life expectancy. They added freon to the unit, and explained that they could not determine how long it would last. A sales representative came the next day, and suggested several options. The idea was to replace the ac unit, but due to the age of the furnace, we requested a quote on it as well. We selected a great package that was much less than we expected, including discounts for being a retired US Navy veteran. They discounted the service fee for the original call from the cost of the furnace and ac unit. Aire Serve assisted us with financing at a great rate, and then within 3 days were able to return to our home, remove the old units and install the new units all in about 8 hours. Before the installers showed up to perform the installation, we received a phone call from Aire Serv to let us know that someone was on the way. Within 1 hour of the completion of the installation of the units we received a phone call from Aire Serv to inform us that a service rep was on their way to ensure proper installation and answer any questions. They set up a follow up visit to ensure that the unit was working properly. All in all, my wife and I would like to thank Aire Serv for their professionalism, concern for our specific needs, attention to detail, and follow up on a job well done. We have purchased a service package from them, and the first three visits are free
- Aire Serv of WoosterAire Serv is phenomenal. From my very first contact through the day of installation of our AC and furnace, and follow up with an updated same day service call and a call from Gordon, our rep to make sure all was well, I can't say enough about the customer care, the care to small details, the expertise and professionalism. I was a consultant to HVAC companies across the US for several years. I have seen the bad and ugly as well as the excellence of professionalism. The Excellence of Service, Professionalism and Customer Care is what Aire Serv of Wooster embodies. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with them. They saved us from a very bad situation and have a customer for life now
- Advanced Air Solutions LLCI called Mark on a Tuesday about my old furnace which was acting up. He came over THAT AFTERNOON and with the information he gave me, I decided that it was time to replace it. On Thursday of that week I came home from work and the new unit was installed! Mark and his crew are professional, clean and knowledgeable. I have great peace of mind knowing that they did the work and that I paid a fair price
- Shakley Mechanical IncService Mgr very helpful scheduled the appointment. Technician showed up on time, had all necessary tools and materials and was effective in his duties. Offered long and short term suggestions.
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLCThe drain for the air conditioner was plugged and water was coming out of the top of my furness and I couldn't fix it. Al tried to help me over the phone and when that didn't help, He came out to the house and was able to get the drain unplugged.
- RIGGLE BROTHERS INCAfter a few tries they figured the problem out for us. They were very nice and worked with our budget. They cant always come on the same day, but they try.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Nova
- Business Description:Walters Heating and Air Conditioning is located in Mansfield, Ohio and proudly serves the entire Mansfield, Ashland, Galion and surrounding areas with quality customer service on all your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing repairs. Our services include: Air Conditioning Heating Plumbing Repair Custom Sheet Metal Work We are fully licensed, insured, and service and repair all makes and models including the following: Goodman, Rheem, Bryant, Carrier and many more. Reggie Walters..Recent Review:I have not had any follow up maintenance since these units were installed 7 years ago. The furnace and air conditioner have had no service requirements other than filters since they were first installed. Reggie was fast and meticulous in his installation of these units. I was very happy with him and will definitely hire him againJudy H.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaning
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Initial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommendSteve B.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Based upon my problem description, Thomas immediately had 3 possible causes. We worked on the most common and verified that was the problem. Easy to work with and a great system. Like having the tech in your house . Would use againSteven F.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Awesome, stress free experience. Royce and his partner Jake (?) were outstanding. When our truck load was 160 lbs over the truck's weight limit of 8,500 lbs, they removed their spare tools and equipment and drove the 890 miles with no more than 1/2 their fuel load to stay underweight. Nothing damaged and they were so helpful in getting all our furniture and boxes into the right places. Protected walls and floors and disassembled and reassembled beds and tables without issues. Outstanding and would hire them again. Thank youLawrence A M.
- Business Description:We are a full service heating and cooling installation and service company. We have 15 employees, we do not use sub-contractors in our normal everyday operation, we do however use a sub-contractor for drilling geothermal wells. We are fully licensed and insured. We give 1 or more options for repair or replacement of your heating and cooling products. For service we charge a diagnostic fee for the technician to properly diagnose the problem, we then offer an upfront price to repair the problem..Recent Review:My a/c went out on Friday, June 5, 2015. I called my regularly-used company that evening to see if they had Saturday hours. On Saturday morning, I re-called my (now former) regularly-used company and left a 2nd message. I also started looking through my address book for other HVAC companies I had used in the past. I came across an ancient card of the company from whom I bought my furnace and a/c back in 1997. The owner of that old company instilled a lot of trust. So, I called that number which turned out to now be a new company, Aire Serv. The nice repair guy called me back shortly after I left the message, and explained the fees, and told me he could be at the house soon. He checked out the a/c and discovered that the condenser was no longer operational. So, he contacted their sales guy, Gordon, and we arranged to meet after work on Monday evening. Then, Gordon called back and told me he could come still that (Saturday) afternoon. Knowing that hot/humid was coming, I accepted the earlier appointment. Before Gordon came, I did some research on the company and the price of hvac units. The research on the company resulted in all positive comments. The average price of hvac units for the Cleveland area is $8360, which almost made me faint. Luckily, Gordon offered several options and I was able to purchase one level up from the least-expensive a/c and a few additional nuances for an even better furnace. I also replaced my humidifier. But here's the amazing part: Gordon ordered my unit(s) after we spoke on Saturday, it was delivered to his company on either Monday or Tuesday, and they installed everything on Wednesday, June 10th (2015.) The turn-around time was absolutely stellar! <br /> I cannot express enough positive comments about this company, their employees, including the office staff who promptly emailed me receipts, arranged for installation and secured the warranties. I think they also had to get permits but that part was so seamless I'm not even certain about it because it was something I didn't have to worry about. <br /> Now, I'm cool, cool, cool -- all thanks to Aire Serv. You guys are absolutely awesome! <br /> <br /> <br /LauraLee S.
- Business Description:Dog guard is a proven underground fence system that is known within the industry for its reliability, quality and excellent service that comes with every sale. In fact, there is no better way to protect your dog than with dog guard. Professional installation. Year round service & support, professional dog training, containment guarantee, free in-home estimates, fencing for any size or number of dogs or cats. We also offer 6 months same as cash financing and except all major credit cards. Loca..Recent Review:This company was very professional, punctual and friendly. They did a great job of communicating when the product would be installed, how to use the product and continually checked in with me to see if modifications need to be made. When I asked for some adjustments to the system, they responded immediately and had the modification done within days of my request. Highly recommendedJill L.
- Business Description:Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discountRecent Review:We built a new house and the yard was in poor condition due to the clearing that was done. Stars & Stripes contoured the yard, brought in topsoil for an almost acre and seeded it. They also moved stone and used it in some artistic landscaping and bedding. The yard looks great despite the dry hot summer. Eric followed up several times during the summer and came back in the fall to add topsoil in a few places and reseed. He went beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend Eric and Stars & StripesSandra W.
- Business Description:Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone.Recent Review:I called Tom from Berea Electric to get a quote. As his pricing was reasonable I inquired about the timing of getting this work done. It just so happened that he was available that afternoon and so we scheduled the work. He arrived promptly and completed the work efficiently and professionally. I would definitely hire him againMichelle D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Nova, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Air Doctor Heating & Cooling75 Maple St
Doylestown, Ohio 44230
- Aire Serv of Wooster11191 E Lincoln Way
Orrville, Ohio 44667
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLC1738 COTTAGE ST
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
Marietta, Georgia 30066
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Ashland Comfort Control805 E. Main Street
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- Air Doctor Heating & Cooling
- Berea ElectricPO Box 1091 440-829-1757
Berea, Ohio 44017
- Berea Electric
- Conservation Services Group Inc50 Washington St Ste 3000
WESTBOROUGH, Massachusetts 01581
- Conservation Services Group Inc
- Dog Guard Ohio196 Westview Ave
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281
- Dog Guard Ohio
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- LEWIS PLUMBING & HOME REPAIR46675 st rt 18
Wellington, Ohio 44090
- LEWIS PLUMBING & HOME REPAIR
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
Centerville, Ohio 45458
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc997 State Rte 93 NW
Sugarcreek, Ohio 44681
- Yoder Drilling & Geothermal Inc