Perfection Painting

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2006

Perfection Painting is a small company (2-4) that specializes in providing MORE than just a good paint job. We provide FREE estimates, do not use subcontractors and pride ourselves in doing top quality work at competitive prices. We consider it "part of the job" to clean out gutters, wash hard to reach interior windows and light fixtures, replace hard to reach light bulbs, vacuum carpet in the work areas, let the dog out as needed, and much more!! Our goal is to not only provide a top quality paint job but to earn and keep your business for a long time by doing MORE than you expect--all at competitive prices. So if you not only want your house to be transformed but want it to be done by clean, polite, hard working, prompt, detail-oriented workers--call Perfection Painting!! Award winning.

house painting (30)interior painting (15)siding companies (5)pressure washing (2)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)
Cady B.
07/19/2022
Professional, quick and reasonably priced.
Description of Work
great work
$900
Kathleen P.
06/11/2022
Very excellent, very professional and nice person
Description of Work
Painted 2 rooms, ceilings, and 1 room is required 3 coats of paint.
$1,000
Wilbur S.
11/06/2020
Absolutely wonderful. Painter was very professional, efficient, thorough and courteous. He was helpful in advising a better product than we thought about using (a solid stain instead of a transparent stain). We are very pleased with his work.
Description of Work
Staining of newly constructed fence.
$2,900
Amy K.
10/20/2020
Dennis was always on time, professional and did a fabulous job. Very nice person, top-notch work!! We will definitely hire him again!
Description of Work
Painting wood privacy fencing for condo building
$875
Mary L.
08/17/2018
Dennis did a great job. Work was done in a timely fashion and in a professional manner. Whatever Dennis did to the deck was magic. It looks amazing.
Description of Work
House siding painted and deck power washed and sealed
pressure washing, house painters
$3,300
Rhett B.
07/24/2018
Dennis was an outstanding professional. he was punctual and honest with his assessment of the job and the quote. the quality of the job was second to none and I was particularly impressed that the work quality was so good with the job only taking about 5 days. Our house remained very clean throughout the job. I highly recommend this company for your painting needs!
Description of Work
painting interior walls and trim throughout entire house
$4,000
Blair P.
03/09/2017
Dennis was prompt with coming to our house to provide a quote. We were able to schedule a day for the work. He arrived promptly in the morning and got the entire job done in one day.
Description of Work
Interior painting of two-story foyer, two hallways, stairwell, and ceiling.
Vicki G.
10/23/2016
Dennis painted our house and did an incredible job! The quality was simply amazing and I would highly recommend him.
Description of Work
House painting.
$6,000
Philip H.
11/23/2015
Service was on time and well done. Dennis also finished additional work while on site without adding additional days to the overall project.
Description of Work
Painted Hallways, Laundry Room, Touched up ceilings, removed wall paper and repainted a bathroom.
Category
wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters
$1,200
Richard R.
10/08/2015
Job was bid very competitively, scheduled accurately, completed timely, and done to perfection. Dennis Corriveau did precisely what he promised and exceeded our expectations in quality, attention to detail, and personal demeanor. We are extremely pleased with the outcome and would use Perfection Painting again, without hesitation.
Description of Work
Surface preparation and exterior house painting, using Behr deck sealer on cedar siding.
Category
siding, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters
$3,195
Michele P.
09/30/2014
It went very well. The paint job was very well done. The price was reasonable.
Description of Work
Painted the foundation, front porch columns, and front door trim of my home.
$475
Paul B H.
07/26/2014
See above. We were pleased with his punctuality, professionalism and performance. We would definitely rehire and recommend.
Description of Work
Because of previous contracts, Perfection Painting was not able to service us until Spring or early summer 2014. He gave us an estimate to which we agreed.
$3,100
Phyllis B.
07/17/2014
They were very good and I think that they were a little pricey. They were professional, on time, and they did a very neat job painting around the windows.
Description of Work
Perfection Painting painted the exterior part of my windows.
$900
Heather S.
02/16/2014
Dennis did a great job, I had used him previously at my former residence. Great communication, good price, nice work. I had a tight schedule in between closing and moving in, and he needed to work around other contractors, but all was done as promised. I just contacted him to do more work for me upstairs. Very pleased, can't wait to finish my painting!
Description of Work
Dennis/Perfection Painting painted my downstairs TV room, bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and living room
$1,100
Dennis H.
09/21/2013
Dennis (Corriveau) was very responsive to my request for estimate, which he provided same day as our meeting. He was very helpful by providing expert information about my project. He showed up when he said he would, and did a professional job. He and his crew was very courteous, very neat in their painting, and cleaned up afterwards. This was one of the best contractor experiences I've had.
Description of Work
Painted all trim on my house.
$1,400
Lowell V.
04/26/2013
Dennis was very efficient, polite and professional, taking all appropriate steps to protect surrounding areas from paint splatter. Our house has a walk out basement, so painting the upstairs exterior is really painting the third story. He has all the appropriate equipment and experience to do an excellent job. We had him do the upper portions of the home, while we did the main floor. The work was completed in one day.
Description of Work
Painted exterior trim and siding.
$1,340
Rachel M.
01/01/2013
I found Dennis on Angie's List and decided to contact him for an estimate. I found his pricing to be quite reasonable compared to another estimate I received. I was a little indecisive on colors, so Dennis was able to recommend someone who came to my home to help me select colors for no additional charge. Dennis and his assistant were able to complete the work on my home in one day. He was very punctual and began working right away. Unlike other contractors I've seen or used in the past, they worked the entire day and didn't disappear for long breaks. I'm very happy with the final product and would like to use him again in the future. I recommend this company to family and friends.
Description of Work
The exterior wood portions of my home were scraped, caulked and repainted. One piece of rotten wood was replaced and painted and a rusty chimney cap was painted.
$1,045
David B.
11/14/2012
Dennis returned my calls promptly, gave us accurate estimates and arrived when he said he would be here. I was very pleased with his professionalism and attention to detail. I would recommend him and will use him again when we have a painting need.
Description of Work
I found Dennis on Angie's List in August, 2011 and used him to reseal our deck. I was favorably impressed with the job that he did and called him in August, 2012 to paint an entry and hallway in our home.
$500
William M.
07/17/2012
Very professional estimate was provided, We went with another company with a comparable price because of a friends recommendation. But would consider this company in the future
Michelle P.
07/05/2012
I called to get an estimate on painting an awning. Jokingly, I mentioned that I was trying to determine if I should buy a ladder or hire someone. He asked me where the house was located, gave me a cursory estimate over the phone, and joked about my falling off the ladder. Really? It's funny to you that someone falls off a ladder?!?!? I told him I have no interest in negative people. He also asked me if $2-300 was okay...if so, he'll give me a written estimate. I said I am making no decisions as I was getting "written" estimates now. If he doesn't want to provide one, that's his choice but I won't decide that his estimate is okay at this point. Seriously, what is the point of getting estimates if I am to make a decision before getting estimates. His logic is flawed. This guy was clearly not acting like a professional but had an attitude problem. Definitely do NOT recommend.
Description of Work
Called for an estimate for exterior painting
Charles C.
12/13/2011
They gave me exactly what I asked for any everything seems fine. I had a hard schedule to work around and they even came to my home to take the estimate when no one was home. I had my estimate within three days. I may hire them in the spring when I am looking to complete the project.
Description of Work
I contacted them for an estimate for siding.
siding
Walter S.
10/05/2011
I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Perfection Painting. Dennis was very deliberate and careful doing the painting prep. He took great care in caulking all the siding seams and preparing the rest of the house for painting. When it came time to paint, he quickly saw that the hues that I had selected would look washed out when the work was done so he suggested that we slightly darken the siding color from the trim color. The result was outstanding! I couldn't be happier with the job he and Perfection Painting did.
Description of Work
Perfection Painting repaired, prepped and painted the exterior of my two story house. They replaced rotten wood trim, removed loose paint and caulked all trim / siding seams.
$3,800
Gary S.
09/04/2011
Excellent experience overall. Professional and courteous service. Quality of work was great. Cost was in the middle range of my estimates so I feel as if it was good value. I highly recommend using Dennis and his crew.
Description of Work
Painted exterior of house. Repaired numerous rotten wood areas as well.
$3,200
Gil M.
07/27/2011
We received several estimates. Perfection Painting was good, and the estimate was free of charge. The person who came out was very detailed and thorough with the estimate. He was very thorough in his discussion on the house, even to the point of noting things that needed attention like some window frames and so forth. My wife really wants the house done. He was very thorough about the estimating process and seemed to understand the attention to detail that she demands because she is very detail oriented. He also provided us with a referral to a painting consultant who gave us some excellent ideas and helped us finalize the paint colors that we could use. We would consider using him for the job.
Description of Work
We got an estimate from Perfection Painting for complete exterior painting, which includes the outside of the house, fascias, and maybe some of the gutters.
Joe M.
05/09/2011
I got them for a quote based on the feedback that we had seen on Angie's List. They were very professional and knowledgeable.
Description of Work
I got a quote from Perfection Painting a month ago for pressure washing and exterior painting.
pressure washing, house painters