Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Get matched with top lights in Dayton, OH
There are 38 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Dayton
- Fraley Construction and DesignDarren and Dennis did an incredible job remodeling our basement! We were thrilled that they could start so soon after the time of inquiry, and they were great at communicating any and all concerns, questions and suggestions. Darren and Dennis laid all new smartcore flooring, drywall’s do the entire basement, ran new electrical and installed all new outlet and receptacle covers, installed new ceiling tiles, built us an entirely new bar, installed a kegerator system, and installed new cabinets. The entire project start to finish took around 2 1/2 weeks and we were so impressed with how great these two did! We have received so many compliments on how great our newly remodeled basement looks and it’s all thanks to Fraley Construction
- Fraley Construction and DesignThe work completed was excellent. They took the time to make sure we got what we wanted. They also made sure all the finishing touches were installed. Great work and customer service.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Elite Home Remodeling IncEasy to have this company in our home for 2 weeks, as strange as it is having someone working in our home, it was pretty painless. We were very comfortable with the workers that came to our home. Very pleased with the quality of work performed. House looks great! We love all the changes. Thanks Elite
- Collier ElectricExcellent electrician! He was extremely reliable and always arrived on time. They spent two days in my house and completed all of the work on time with no issues.
- Dayton Home RemodelingDayton Home Remodeling, in particular Richard Peyton who did the work, was fantastic and easy to work with. The company provided a list of suggested suppliers for the tile and custom countertop we wanted. Richard is highly qualified for all aspects of the job, and was meticulous and committed to doing the job in the finest way. He communicated any unforeseen issues immediately, rather than simply ignoring them, and readily accepted our input to resolve the issues. Richard is a pleasure to work with, and a wealth of information. DHR and Richard also were extremely attentive to preventing the spread of COVID-19, using face masks, maintaining social distance, and disinfecting surfaces. Richard takes extreme pride in his work and provided a beautifully remodeled bathroom for us. I highly recommend DHR and Richard Peyton for bathroom remodeling
- 1st In Home ImprovementsWe liked Joe's team so much we had them back when we decided to prepare everything for selling our home. We especially needed interior painting done, but we also needed overhead lights installed in the bedrooms, concrete repair in our driveway, and kitchen cabinet repairs. His quote was almost the lowest of the requests we sent out, but we knew his quality of work would be fantastic. The lighting went in well, and the various other items we asked him to take care of were handled very well. What amazed me most was where it came to painting. He heard that we were preparing to sell our house and he took it personally. He was determined that the jobs we were asking him to perform were "show-worthy" when we put our house on the market. In other words, he didn't just throw primer and paint on the walls. He sanded the walls down, cleaned them and spent as much time on wall prep as painting itself. When he was done, the walls looked better than when we purchased our house! They kept the area clean and manageable for us while they painted. He and his team also calked and repaired any defects along the floorboards and everywhere else without my even asking. The entire house seems fresh and updated now. He also repaired some concrete on our front steps that was falling apart. It was shaped expertly and the color is the only way you can tell it was recently repaired. Lastly, he repaired some aluminum siding that had been damaged in a windy storm. We're feeling much better about selling our home now. You won't regret going with Joe and 1st In Home Improvements for pretty much anything in and around your home
- Mr. Electric of DaytonEveryone with whom I spoke or interacted with were excellent. The technician did a great job, both in keeping me updated on when he would arrive and in performing the job. I would definitely use this company again and refer others.
- All Renovations IncFrom start to finish, All Renovations (Mir) was very responsive which is important to find a contractor who is. We were moving back into the area and Mir was wonderful in working with us through email and phone. We were nervous to have work done while not there to see what was going on but pictures were sent and any concerns were addressed. They made it so easy for us. We were extremely pleased when we finally showed up to see our home and the work done. Would highly recommend All Renovations
- Dayton Home RemodelingDayton Home Remodeling took our 1970's kitchen and transformed it into a modern, user friendly, elegant addition to the value of our home. We refer to Greg and Melanie Siegler, our installers, as "the Dream Team". They have such an eye for detail and made corrections in our outdated kitchen that we are enjoying today. Our project included everything from new dry wall to plumbing, electrical, new cabinets and counter tops and flooring upgrades. The entire DHR team was so helpful and made what could have been a dreaded endeavor into a wonderful experience. With no pressure, they simply made suggestions and the end result is a beautiful kitchen transformed beyond our wildest expectations
Lights in Dayton
- Business Description:We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an e..Recent Review:Results were excellent. Joe and his crew did not disappoint us in any way. Our house looks great at night and has the “wow” factor as a result of their work. We would highly recommend this company.A. D. G.
- Business Description:The East Company is a construction contractor firm, located in Dayton, Ohio. We provide many construction services across the Miami Valley region for residential and light commercial entities. Some of the services available with the East Company are, home remodeling, home additions, masonry work … including brick work, custom design and more! East Company is also capable of kitchen remodeling, custom cabinets and installation, bathroom remodeling, home repairs, including plumbing and electri..Recent Review:Jade and his crew from the East Company were fantastic! They put new siding on my house and garage in only a matter of days! It looks like a brand new house now! Jade even went out of his way to help me with things that had nothing to do with what I hired him for! I will definitely keep him in my contact list for future projects. Very highly recommended!!!Cheryl O.
- Business Description:Since 1989, Joe Wheeler has been providing safe, reliable and quality services, at a reasonable price. Your go-to electrician for * Recessed lighting * Fuses to Breakers * Ceiling Fans * small jobs * Repairs * Circuits AddeRecent Review:rewiring service to garage plus putting microwave and dishwasher on separate circuitsJames N.
- Business Description:Benge Electric LLC We have been in business for 30 years. We are a member of the BBB. We do residential and commercial work. We also do residential A/C and furnace replacement and repairs. We are state licensed # 20711 We carry 2 million dollars of liability insurance, and bondedRecent Review:they were very good and very reasonable.Bob S.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! I do a lot like they say jack of all trades master of none is usually better than a master ofRecent Review:Excellent! He fixed the roof promptly and communicated well with me. I plan on using his services again. I have already recommended him to a family member!Laurie C.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, general remodeling, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Zelle, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The service was good. He was very professional and helpful. He completed most of the jobs.Alanda S.
- Business Description:A fifth generation business founded in 1860. Molding & Millwork, Kitchen & Bath, Window & Doors, Decks, Lumber Mill, Building Materials - Located in Dayton, Ohio. Additional fax - (937) 534-1113. Additional DBAs - Requarth Lumber Co, Supply One Corporation, F A Requarth CoRecent Review:I called Requarth to repair an older Andersen Patio Door that was not opening/closing properly. They came by to take a look and provide an estimate, but it turned out that my door only needed a minor adjustment. They made this adjustment and now the door works perfectly. And they wouldn't accept any payment for their visit. I'd recommend them and would definitely call again if neededBrian M.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com; Additional contact - Kristen Ober, firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He was recommended by the fire department in my area. Tom arrived promptly. He gave me different options for installing the box. He described how it was used and worked with me on the best placement. He did an excellent job. He seems like he enjoys his work and was pleasant to work with. I would recommend him and hire him again. We are going to discuss some other general work he can do for me going forwardDR M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
Find lights in
- New Lebanon
- West Milton
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- Ludlow Falls
- West Alexandria
lights in Dayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st In Home Improvements
- 1st In Home Improvements
- A to Z Home Improvements and Handyman Services165 Wisteria Dr
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- Absolute-DJs1333 Northfield Ct
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- AGP Lighting Solutions DBA Specialty LEDs830 S 2nd Street
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALL SEASON ELECTRICP O BOX 41082
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Artisan Handyman Services8036 Hetzler Rd
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A to Z Home Improvements and Handyman Services
- Back Pocket Fund10530 Lochard Rd
- Bates Electric LLC8590 Cedar Hill Rd
- BBB Music20 E Water St
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Benge Electric LLC 8396 Simpson Rd
College Corner, Ohio
- BJ Builders3127 Wolfe Dr
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bowman Technology GroupPO Box 884
- Brain Lumber Co409 E St
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- BUILT-MORE CONSTRUCTION1047 BERRY HILL RD
- BUSHWORKS144 CLIFF ST
Yellow Springs, Ohio
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- Back Pocket Fund
- C&R COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL SERVICES INC3534 LINDEN AVENUE
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations621 S. Union St.
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Collier Electric2820 Southside Drive
- Conservation Services Group Inc50 Washington St Ste 3000
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- C&R COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL SERVICES INC
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- Dave's Handyman ServicePo box 340841
Beavercreek Township, Ohio
- Dayton Home Remodeling3451 Valleywood Dr
- Dayton Home Sales Solutions LLC9026 W National Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Dayton Patios7231 Springboro Pike
- Decorating Den Interiors7817 Meyers Rd
- Digital Audio Video Electronics & Electric803 maple ave
- Dillard Electric106 Quinter Farm Rd.
- DNR Electric1228 McCook Ave.
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC2810 WAYNE AVE
- East Company1240 Stanley Ave
- Ed's Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric4025 Gibson Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- ELECTRIC WERKES1938 W ALEX BELL RD
- ElectriCity LLC3195 Plainfield road
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Evans Electric Co, IncPO Box 122
- Eads Fence Co Inc
- Garber Electrical Contractors, Inc.100 Rockridge Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- GEM CITY ALUMINUM PRODUCTS4108 NEDRA DR
- Genuine Construction Llc93 High Street
- GL Dart General Contracting - A1 Roofing & Construction74 E Franklin St
- Graber's Oak FLooring & Pole Buildings12149 Gower Rd
- GREAT LAKES ELECTRIC12 N Main St PO BOX 575
- Garber Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- HANDYMAN ACE HARDWARE STORES1950 E STROOP RD
- HANDYMAN ACE HARDWARE STORES4249 N MAIN ST
- Handyman24Seven2232 Ketwood Pl
- Hartville Hardware1315 Edison St NW
- Helping Handyman LLC2019 E Bataan dr
- Henlee Electric LLC3807 Ninebark Pl
- HOSKINS INTERNATIONAL LL5116 Ohio 119
- Hurst Total Home Inc948 E Franklin St
- HANDYMAN ACE HARDWARE STORES
- J and B Custom Painting10993 North Shore Dr
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- James Construction & Renovation LLC925 Senate Dr
- James Perkins Metal Sculpture StudiosLocated In
- JBH Energy Solutions629 Evans Ln
- JD Enterprises Inc7670 Bigger Rd
- Jeff Bonham Electric Inc3521 Wrightway Rd
- JG Signs & Services5205 S. County Rd. 25A
Tipp City, Ohio
- J and B Custom Painting
- Larkin Electric Co LLC408 Lexow St
- Larkin Electric Co LLC