Dealing with moldy, dirty, or stained shower tile grout but not sure how to clean it? Learn seven quick and effective tips that’ll help you restore your grout to its former glory.
Get matched with top tile installers in Dayton, OH
There are 60 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Dayton
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairGreat job! Easy to work with. Great attention to detail. Very knowledgeable and provided helpful input to create the bathroom we had envisioned.
- Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning IncI installed this faucet 15 years ago. It took my about 3 hours. I bought a new one to replace it from Lowe's would install in for $90. I really don't trust Lowe's install services. I called Korrect because I knew I would get quality work. They cost a bit more but, were well worth the money. The person had to overcome a small problem with a rusty bolt. But, had the faucet install in 30 minutes. Noah was professional polite and very much knew what he was doing. I'm glad I call Korrect. And definitely will use them again!!
- LHR Handyman ServicesIt could not have been any better than we experienced. This was the first time in 26 years that the ceiling had been painted. Leo came and assessed the job that included repairs/additional prep work that we did not consider. He submitted a quote for cost and timing that was very reasonable and we accepted. He did as he said, repaired and prepped areas of concern. To me it was very obvious that he knew his business by the way he was organized and how he worked. Three different colors were applied and the crisp joint lines were perfect. He finished ahead of schedule. We were so pleased with the level of his work and professionalism that we have already accepted his quote for additional service. Extremely pleased
- Pronto construction LLPOutstanding experience...Highly recommend! Communication was great from start to finish. Quote was competitive. Completion of project was right on time. Quality of workmanship was excellent. Clean up was spotless. Will use PRONTO CONSTRUCTION next time we have a tiling job.
- Dayton Home RemodelingRichard took our kids’ dingy, small bathroom and turned it into a fresh, modern space! His attention to detail and creativity/problem solving went above and beyond what we expected. We love our new bathroom!
- RA Cooks Roofing and RestorationRA Cooks Renovations was a pleasure to work with. They have completed all of my major home Renovations. The renovated 3 bathrooms, my home salon, enclosed my sun room and redid a wall in my living room that was infested with termites. I'm completely satisfied with all work performed. I will soon be hiring them again to remodel my kitchen
- Dayton Home RemodelingRichard created a masterpiece in this remodel! He did the dream shower I wanted and provided much needed input on each decision that had to be made. The window and the tile in the shower are just spectacular! He also attended to every little detail to make sure this became my spa sanctuary. Thanks so much Richard! In addition to all your skills in every area needed, you are a true artist
- Pronto construction LLPPrompt response, used photos exchanged to do estimate. Scheduled quickly, he was on time and communicated clearly. Focused, completed work on time and the tile work was excellent. 95% out of 100 on clean work area, some glue and color staining transferred to garage door. I would recommend him again and would rebook him again as well
- Dayton Home RemodelingDHR responded quickly to get me an estimate. We had heard about one of their tilers that was a perfectionist, Richard. We requested Richard to do ours so had to wait a bit longer till he was available. He was as detail oriented as we expected. I am well pleased with the work that Richard performed. I would definitely work with him again
- Dayton Home RemodelingA++ this was the second bathroom Richard did for me and he did another fantastic job. He is very conscientious and has a great eye for details. Would highly recommend him.
Ceramic Tile Installers in Dayton
- Business Description:Pronto Construction LLP specialized in all types of residential and commercial tile installation services. We are proud of working with a crew of master tile setters, with experience on working with all types of materials ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, natural stone, glass tile. Our tile setters skills go from simple tile floor, to all types of complex designs, to specialty applications, we have the staff to do the job right and to your expectations. We also provide to our customers with ..Recent Review:Outstanding experience...Highly recommend! Communication was great from start to finish. Quote was competitive. Completion of project was right on time. Quality of workmanship was excellent. Clean up was spotless. Will use PRONTO CONSTRUCTION next time we have a tiling jobMike G.
- Business Description:Specializing in all tile, LVT, hardwood, and laminate flooring as well as interior remodeling. We make old look new again. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Military, Emergency Responder, and Senior discount available.Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They were done very quickly and I'm satisfied with the service. I would recommend them to all. They cleaned up after themselves. They had all the material and we were done in just two and a half hourBetsy D.
- Business Description:We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we..Recent Review:He came to look at the job on Thursday, 2/4/21 and was supposed to give me an estimate on Monday, 2/8/21. I waited a week to call and ask. I left a voice message. I waited another week or two and call their number and left another message. I still have not received an estimateLane R.
- Business Description:We were awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. *We provide a quality choice that is affordable and reliable. *We believe in personal integrity. You can hold us accountable. *We offer great value on a reasonable budget. We show up when we say we will, or call if there’s a problem. We listen to your desires and needs, and do our best to solve your problem – ingeniously and reasonably. *We offer FREE Design Service to prepare you..Recent Review:Richard did another amazing job for us. He is very detailed and thorough in everything he does. The entire process was enjoyable as he informed us of issues he found and corrected. The bathroom looks great, and we know it was done right. Thank you Richard!David B.
- Business Description:Roofing for over 18 years, Free estimatesRecent Review:Great work at a good price. Definitely recommend them.Brian D.
- Business Description:At Faith Built, our name says it all. We are a company built on faith. We know that every gift and blessing comes from the Lord. We take those gifts and talents he has given us and use them to be a blessing to others. Our ultimate goal is to be a blessing to everyone involved. We strive to one day fully fund mission trips and outreaches. We provide a large variety of services from small remodeling to new construction, and are members of the BBB. Blessing people in Dayton and surrounding areas..Recent Review:Faith Built was hired to complete a master bathroom remodel for our home. From start to finish, this company has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Cory and Rob (co-owners) were prompt in all of their communication with us, and the team that worked in our home did spectacular work and were always professional and courteous in their interactions with us. The project was fairly extensive- ripping out an old cast iron tub, taking down old subway tile and baseboard heaters, and installing new light fixtures, a shower, painting, flooring, etc. Throughout the project they kept me up to speed on progress, discussed any unknowns they had run into and how to resolve it (like old plumbing that needed fixed), etc. I could not be more pleased with how the master bath looks nowAmanda K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years experience. We know how important family is so we strive to offer families with the highest quality of service. We specialize in James Hardie & Cedar siding, roofing, seamless gutters, and gutter protection products at a price that fits every budget. EMA Construction treats others the way they want their family treated; with honesty, integrity and respect. EMA Construction pays great attention to detail. From measuring a job, pick..Recent Review:Great job. Responded right away to quote request. Showed up on time for estimate and provided details as promised. Timely and accurate communication in regard to scheduling. Performed the job as agreed and cleaned up the job site. Gutters look greatMarianne K.
- Business Description:Established in 2000 Stone Design is a family owned full service fabricator and installer. All fabrication and installation is done in house. We have partnered with suppliers throughout the greater Cincinnati to provide you with the largest selection of materials available. Our all inclusive estimates are detail and itemized so that you are aware of each aspect of your project and the related cost. We offer clean, professional, and courteous installation teams and treat every kitchen as if it..
- Business Description:We can do all interior and most exterior projects for your home or business! We are dedicated to our clients satisfaction, time, and budgets! We are a locally owned and operated business, and look forward to working with youRecent Review:Pros: According to contractor, these extra services were provided at no cost: “Used additional gallons of paint to re-do the priming and painting; used additional trim around the foundation posts and windows; and replaced the boxes and brought them to code.” (1) The contractor never provided me with a written work start date or schedule of days and daily time range when work would be performed. This info would have helped me plan my work day. No one wants to be in the bed when the contractor is ringing the doorbell to start work –AND- a customer is better able to plan his workdays when he has an idea of the time the contractor will be working in the home. (2) The contractor did not show up for work the first day work was supposed to start. (3) The Contractor refused to apply wood filler to the wood paneling on walls (to make walls look like drywall) before priming and painting the walls. He claimed the wood filler would crack. (I had this done in a former home and 9 months later, before my departure from the house, there was no cracking—See Photo 4). (4) The contractor failed to order the carpet for the stairwell in well in advance of the work start date; and as a result, learned the carpet I selected was on backorder so a substitute had to be selected. (5) The first day of work, the contractor left my home without notifying me. As a result, my garage door was left open—making it easy for someone to steal items in my garage or even break into my living area and assaulting/killing me. The contractor basically performed all the tasks in the contract, but the quality of the painting (See Photo 1) and finishing of the baseboard was questionable (See Photo 2). I would be hesitant to hire this contractor again because it would be too cumbersome for me to attach a detailed military specification-type Addendum to the contract to ensure there is a “meeting of the minds” on all things related to the contractual work. For example, I thought removing all nails/screws from wall and correcting imperfections before sanding and painting was standard for professional painting jobs. This contractor does not necessarily agree. Also, I wanted the walls to have a polished look, but instead it looks like what it—painted wood paneling. Consequently, my new, stylish wall light sconces (See Photo 3) look out of place on the walls. I’ll need to find another contractor who will prepare the walls the way I recommended/provided photos to communicate my vision of the finished walls (See Photo 4Armenda D.
- Business Description:RA Cooks Roofing and Restoration is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will exceed your expectations with our top notch service. We offer the expertise to handle your complete roofing and restoration project from the beginning to the end. Our experience in roofing and insurance restoration offers you quality workmanship that's been given to our customers for over 12 years and counting. We look foward to serving you on your projectRecent Review:They were professional, friendly and most importantly, did quality work. In addition, they cleaned up very well afterward!Peggy W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
DIY tile floor removal can save you money. Use this guide to learn how to remove tile flooring all on your own, including tips, tricks, and a materials list.
Tile grout can become dirty or discolored over time, but regrouting your tile can give your floor new life. Here’s everything you need to know about grouting tile floors, along with whether you should hire a professional for the job.
Find tile installers in
- New Lebanon
- West Milton
- West Carrollton
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- Ludlow Falls
- West Alexandria
tile installers in Dayton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Tile & Bath1914 Spring Ridge Dr
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A1 Roofing & Home ImprovementPO Box 509
- Academy Improvements LLC7937 Rustic Woods Dr
- Accurate Plumbing Sales & Service183-A E 6th St
- ACORN CONSTRUCTION & REMODELNG4551 Gateway Circle
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affordable Remodeling615 Franklin Ave.
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All About Hardwood127 S Main St
- All American Water Restoration Inc6330 Old Cheney Hwy
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- All Ohio Pressure Wash2735 Scranton Rd
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- All-Seal6104 Poe
- Alliance Reconstruction and Remodeling, LLC6355 Palmer Rd.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN RENOVATION MASTERS8441 Edgeview Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Americas Decorative Concrete1857 St Rt 571 W
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- AOI 62 E Crescentville Rd
- AROUND TOWN MAINTENANCE INC10984 FREDERICK PIKE
- Artisan Handyman Services8036 Hetzler Rd
- ATLAS RESTORATION & REMODELING224 LEO ST
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A 1 Tile & Bath
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B & B TILE COMPANY INC11 S BROADWAY ST
- Baker Resurfacing694 Spring Ridge Pl
- Bath Fitter85 Westpark Rd
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- Big Bob’s of Dayton3906 Linden Ave
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- Blue Steel Construction and Design2382 Sunflower Dr
- Bockrath Flooring & Rugs5557 Far Hills Ave
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Boomer Repairs LLC1347 Bartley Rd
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Brogan Builders3816 Biers Run Rd
- Buddy's Flooring America Beavercreek2476 Commons Blvd.
- Buddy's Flooring America South Dayton8160 Springboro Pike
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- BUILT-MORE CONSTRUCTION1047 BERRY HILL RD
- BURTON PAINTING AND RENOVATION 754 Beechwood Ave
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- Butler Remodeling Restoration & Maintenance 1123 Kensington Ln
- Byrge Carpet Cleaning LLCPO Box 13746
- B & B Miller Home Improvement
- C & L Flooring3305 Linden Ave
- C R Design Flooring LLC115 S Morton Ave
- C W Miller Remodeling2075 Erickman Ln
- C&R COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL SERVICES INC3534 LINDEN AVENUE
- C&S ContractorsP.O. Box
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- Cabinets Plus More8854 Darke Montgomery County Line Road
- Canton Cut Stone Co6570 Promway Ave NW
North Canton, Ohio
- Carpet House Flooring Center3045 Wilmington Pk
- Carroll's FlooringPO Box 538
- Centerville Carpet92 Compark
- Centerville Restoration & Remodeling LLC120 S Village Dr
- CENTRAL CARPET & INTERIORS3397 DAYTON XENIA RD
- Cermak's Home Construction LLC130 3rd St
- Chateau Group Construction1664 E State Rt 73
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCPO Box 242
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- CKM Contracting LLC643 Franklin Ave
- Clark Construction611 N Main St
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Clemon's Carpentry and Design9672 Centervillecreek Ln.
- COLOR STYLE INC3609 LINDEN AVE
- Columbia Kitchen and Bath4723 Red Bank Rd
- Complete Detail Cleaning and Restoration113 N Mulberry St Suite A
- Cougar Construction2812 Walford Drive
- Craft Interiors1700 S Main St
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- CREATIVE CARPET & SUPPLY1745 WAGNER AVE
- CREATIVE CARPETS OF WINTERSVILLE462 MAIN ST
- Crosley Flooring50 E. Funderburg Rd.
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- Custom Flooring Creations48 Anderson St
- C & L Flooring